FixXxer1846

My first full lotus experiences

Has anyone successfully incorporated specific somatic principals into their stretching?

Good tai chi chuan instructors highlight the pandiculation of the movements within the form. And so, adept practioners may already be pandiculating without even knowing it. :)

What are somatic principles, what is a practical exercise in pandiculation?- if you could just explain it here without a link, I'd like that very much, but I know these things usually are not considered elevator-speech suitable (the one-minute presentation, you know).

Coming from a great appreciation for the Gautamid's teaching as recounted in the Pali Sutta volumes, I have a deep suspicion of any advice to aim at voluntary activity. Coming from a great appreciation for Ch'an and Zen, I have a deep suspicion of any practice that is not identically human nature, when you get right down to it.

In my own sitting, I investigate reciprocal innervation of the muscles that hold the body upright, that's reciprocal action generated by the stretch of ligaments and fascia (it's involuntary), and the relationship of the movement of awareness in hypnogogic states to that action. Might be the same thing, but it's not so obvious as pandiculation, which I see is defined as the "act or stretch of yawning".

Thanks.

Incorporating some basic training, one can successfully apply Hanna's pandicular response to every movement that you make throughout your day.

I hope this helps! :)

Well thanks for that, but I actually got that from reading your previous link. Devil's in the details, you know! I like Feldenkrais's exercises in "Awareness through Movement", for sure he inspired me with his observation that people hold their breath getting up off a chair and his exercises in three directions to allow rising with a natural breath. Was right after I read that, that I read "Letters of Yuanwu", where Yuanwu said "be as one who has 'died the great death'; when the breath is cut off, you return to life." Hope I'm remembering it right.

I sure can't sit the lotus like that yoga teacher's teacher that mantis put up. That's flexible!

The exercise I return to is setting up mindfulness of pitch, roll, and yaw wherever my awareness happens to be. Maybe it's Feldenkrais, once removed, yet the difficulty in finding the completion of the breath I sometimes experience ("breath is cut off"?) responds to the activity generated out of the place of consciousness. That activity comes out of stretch, and as Feldenkrais noted the stretch is in three directions.

So on pandicular response, are there any videos up that show how it's done, as an exercise or something? You've probably seen my gif of stretches on the ligaments of the sacrum, which is not something that is done so much as something that is realized out of pitch, roll, and yaw at the place of consciousness:

ilio_lumbars_pulmonary_respiration.gif

I forgot that this gif is also about the ilio-lumbar ligaments, and a carving on the wall of the pyramid at Luxor.

Edited by Mark Foote
  • Like 1

Well thanks for that, but I actually got that from reading your previous link. Devil's in the details, you know! I like Feldenkrais's exercises in "Awareness through Movement", for sure he inspired me with his observation that people hold their breath getting up off a chair and his exercises in three directions to allow rising with a natural breath. Was right after I read that, that I read "Letters of Yuanwu", where Yuanwu said "be as one who has 'died the great death'; when the breath is cut off, you return to life." Hope I'm remembering it right.

I sure can't sit the lotus like that yoga teacher's teacher that mantis put up. That's flexible!

The exercise I return to is setting up mindfulness of pitch, roll, and yaw wherever my awareness happens to be. Maybe it's Feldenkrais, once removed, yet the difficulty in finding the completion of the breath I sometimes experience ("breath is cut off"?) responds to the activity generated out of the place of consciousness. That activity comes out of stretch, and as Feldenkrais noted the stretch is in three directions.

So on pandicular response, are there any videos up that show how it's done, as an exercise or something? You've probably seen my gif of stretches on the ligaments of the sacrum, which is not something that is done so much as something that is realized out of pitch, roll, and yaw at the place of consciousness:

ilio_lumbars_pulmonary_respiration.gif

I forgot that this gif is also about the ilio-lumbar ligaments, and a carving on the wall of the pyramid at Luxor.

Do any of you fall asleep in the full lotus? I find sleeping in full lotus happens and then when I hit the deep sleep state the light of the third eye kicks in and wakes me up - - because all the lower body energy lights up the third eye to create awareness in the deep sleep state.

Once I was doing this on a park bench at the University and this female who had just been on a spiritual retreat for her Brahmin Hindu background -- she came up to me wondering why I was in full lotus. haha. Needless to say she spread her legs as we talked so she could better soak up the chi energy transmissions. I felt a bit embarrassed for her and then as I transmitted energy I leached a bunch of smelly toxins out of my skull as I was on a bad diet from dumpster diving for food. haha. Still she kept up her meditation after that.

Yeah so Hai Deng -- or Hai Tenk, one of the teachers of qigong master Yan Xin - -he's shown in the above Shaolin doc to be sleeping while meditating. He must be in full lotus. It's not until 1:09 but worth the wait.

I think I'm going to try this tonight == because I definitely need extra time for full lotus. Why not just sleep in full lotus? haha. That's why I used to do that before because I used to live with this perv who would masturbate every night at 1 a.m. in the bathroom right next to my room -- so he would suck me off in my sleep -- suck off my energy. So I had to train to sit in full lotus even when I was too tired. Then during the day I would take power naps in full lotus -- as you can stay sitting up so you're not sleeping in public so noticeably. haha.

Yeah at 1:12 they show Hai Deng in full lotus. AWESOME!!!

Edited by fulllotus
  • Like 1

Drew,

What is the emergency procedure for handling a woman who is obviously leeching on you? That is, without smackin em or attackin em : )

Do you have to cross your legs, perform a hand mudra to block off channels etc?

What can you do to help reduce the Qi to Jing deconversion in these cases?

Edited by effilang

Do any of you fall asleep in the full lotus?...

So I had to train to sit in full lotus even when I was too tired. Then during the day I would take power naps in full lotus -- as you can stay sitting up so you're not sleeping in public so noticeably. haha.

Yeah at 1:12 they show Hai Deng in full lotus. AWESOME!!!

and at 1:17 approx, a young Jet Li, who does a fantastic drunken sword after his cup o' noodles. Wow.

I did sleep sitting up in a chair for awhile, for the same reason. But I attributed it to my lacking the coordination that my housemate at the time had. I'm a real geek. I first learned martial arts out of books, you know, and when I started Judo my instructor had me show his senior students what I had learned of judo. I found out later they thought it was so funny! Anyway, I slept sitting up for about six months to avoid the occasional surprise dream, my housemate was sexually active and had an innate coordination that I would have to say I lacked.

I fall asleep in the lotus sometimes, but only for a few seconds, if that.

FYI, Master Hsuan Hua of City of Ten Thousand Buddhas in Talmadge, CA (and of Gold Mountain Monastery in S.F.) could do the one-finger hand-stand as well. I understand they sit 50 minute periods and then walk almost like running for 10 minutes. Get about three hours sleep in sesshin. My hat is off; don't think I'm going to ever do that, I will be happy to do another 3 days' sesshin in a relaxed style sometime- maybe! :)

There are videos and audios of exercises that target specific areas of the body. The Hanna Somatic Educator explains how to achieve the pandicular response within that exercise. Here's one I did this morning.

I think that looks like a good exercise, and I will try it sometime. Maybe it's pandiculation, I understand why Hanna uses that description but I guess until I try the exercise I won't really know if the feeling matches the feeling of stretching in a yawn.

Hard to just sit where I am, this morning; I'm sure the sight of me would drive a lineage teacher to get off their cushion and come over and correct my posture, but I still have faith that the posture is self-correcting, from the place consciousness occurs. That's my path, and sometimes it gets up and walks around; how will a teacher correct my posture as I rise to walk, then?

Drew,

What is the emergency procedure for handling a woman who is obviously leeching on you? That is, without smackin em or attackin em : )

Well at first I tried the hand mudra that Chunyi Lin recommends -- put the index finger on the thumbs to close off energy from leaving the body. Then I tried reverse breathing. But I had a lot of young aggressive females staring at my dick while talking to me to watch it spring up. haha. I mean then I had females making orgasmic sounds at me -- that still happens. Another one was females crossing their legs and pumping their legs so they masturbate in front of me -- I call this "priming the pump" -- while they stare into my eyes.

So at first I'm trying to ignore this and be a nice "normal" male. But then I would have to later sit in full lotus to REVERSE the damage -- or else I would have a nocturnal emission. So then I started sitting in full lotus in public. Then this young female stood five feet in front of my full lotus so my eyes were level with her back side -- this is called a "backside display" behavior in primatology. Other female display behaviors include stretching the chest to stick the breasts out -- so the nipples suck up the chi energy -- and then spreading the legs so the vulva can better suck up the chi energy. Other display behaviors I've witnessed is sticking the tongue in the side of the check like the female is pretending to give you a blow job. Also licking the lips lasciviously, etc.

Anyway so when I was sitting in full lotus in public and the female presented her back side to me my eyes shot laser light into her and she jumped up and exclaimed wow and at the exact same time sperm shot up my spine and we both climaxed simultaneously. So that's how I discovered the "O at a D." Then I tested it out to see if it was real. After that I just kept sitting in full lotus in public as pre-emptive defense and then the "O at a Ds" just kept happening. And then with some females there were multiple "O at a Ds" so that there was mutual real love -- the heart chakra opened up and it was real electromagnetic attraction like we wanted to have our bodies stuck together electromagnetically.

But this is still limited to the lower level of form and the upper realm of bliss in Mahayana Buddhism -- it doesn't get to the realm of formlessness or higher levels of the realm of form. So tantra is limited in that sense. That's why all the critiques of full lotus meditation as misogyny relying on stealing female energy in Buddhism are WRONG - -they are actually male Western projections -- materialist projections -- onto non-western nondualist philosophy.

So I've found that females who have the lower chakra blockage -- even if you just get near them without them doing anything then that will activate the lower chakra, deconverting the chi energy into jing and then into sex fluid. So that is damage that has to be reversed. But since they are female then the female orgasm inherently sublimates the energy whereas if it's a male perv they are trying to have an external ejaculation which triggers the STRESS sympathetic nervous system. So a female perv is really not bad at all -- if you just sit in full lotus then there's no need for anyone to have an external ejaculation - it's completely up to the male to take care of that. The female is trying to have an orgasm but her orgasm is internal - and by trying to get the male to have an orgasm she doesn't need for the male to have an external ejaculation -- in contrast to a male perv who needs to have an external ejaculation.

So still it can take several hours -- even ALL NIGHT -- to reverse a perv attack by a female. This is just the unfortunate truth. So, for example, last night I got perv attacked -- this happens every day. But I sat in full lotus as long as possible -- while sleeping a bit on and off. Finally I went prostate -- supine -- in bed to sleep. I woke up and then went back into full lotus. Then I had a sex dream but not so bad and was too tired so went back to sleep. then I had another sex dream and I almost lost the load but I woke myself up and quick went into full lotus. I didn't think I could reverse the damage but I sat in full lotus as long as possible and did reverse breathing. Then when my bladder was exploding I went to the bathroom and there was no foam -- so I had succesfully sublimated the sex fluid up the spine. But I still needed to ionize or purify the sex fluid. So I kept sitting in full lotus for another couple hours, taking breaks for the bathroom, etc.

So I can feel the "excrement" in the brain -- this is a fourth type of excrement as Gurdjieff points out. As Master Nan, Huai-chin and Bill Bodri point out in tantra you can improve your health but if you're just sublimated sex fluid then that is misdirected waste that will dirty the brain. It still needs to be purified. So the West does not recognize this shit head phenomenon - but in qigong it's taught to just eat until 70% full or else the food "will go to the head" as Chunyi Lin says. So as Gurdjieff says this is a fourth type of waste -- from the food waste and sex waste in the brain. So for me I can feel the impurities and then the impurities are in the skull cavity - and I can feel my brain leaching them as the electromagnetic energy builds up to clear out the blockages. So then there is pressure behind my eyes and my eyebrows and I can feel the fluid that has the impurities in it -- like little bits of waste. then my eyes will water as the impurities are leached out and my gums will get a tingling sensation as the waste leaches out.

So then I have to wash out my mouth with soap or toothpaste, etc. So actually as "Taoist Yoga" states that any sex thoughts have to be purified even though they may happen. So real alchemical training has to be done without sex thoughts or else there will constantly be this pollution in the brain. Master Nan, Huai-chin also states that if you need female jing energy from tantra -- taking it in as extra jing energy - -and then transmitting the chi back -- as Bill Bodri states -- then just get hormone shots!! haha. So the mundane and spiritual world really don't mix for advance training. There can be improvement in health by practicing sublimation of sex energy but it is still a "dirty" practice. As Chunyi Lin states there can be no sex thoughts for the advanced training.

Still the females need the electromagnetic energy. Of course some females also train to increase their electromagnetic energy. So the answer is just more and more meditation. Chunyi Lin said I needed to eat more food and meditate more and that if I smell bad that is o.k. but if I don't store the chi in my lower tan tien then my transmissions will always be weak. So we really don't have a choice if we want to get beyond the tantra multiple orgasmic level of energy -- which can heal colds and emotional blockages but it is not as strong as the powerful qi healing I was doing previously. haha.

Someone PM'd me a question so I'll post my reply here as it's related:

The techno-feminists are in left-brain denial - -they will secretly be pervs, making orgasmic sounds, etc. and constantly hit on me but pretend it's not happening. Language is a scam! haha. So my mom was raised a Freemason but pretends to be a Christian -- but civilization is really to keep woman from being raped, using technology as a defense against perv male rapists. So then the secret to real love is lost and becomes a subconscious subversive practice but orgasms are just the lower level of energy healing. So having orgasms for females is not a big deal although they definitely want as many as possible. I have had verbal confirmation and also sometimes the female will touch her clitoris in front of me - just to push the energy over into the climax -- but it's rare for the female to say in public that she is having an orgasmic. I've been told I'm orgasmic -- but only by a female I just gave an orgasm to and then she told her friends I was orgasmic. Then a prostitute said she was "already coming" after she stuck her backside in my face while I was in full lotus and then her pimp wanted her to service a customer. then a homeless female was giving me lap dances while I was in full lotus and saying over and over "do you know what you're doing to me?" I just smiled. haha. Because also I was off-gasing shit smell from this practice because you have to have your internal energy system completely clean as food is an impure source of jing energy compared to sex energy. So then I went three days on no food just having "O at a Ds" mutual climaxes -- but again I was not storing the energy in my lower tan tien so I was just giving female climaxes -- until the heart love chakra opened up for stronger chi conversion. But at that level the trance is too deep to do in public. So it is a limited practice.

Edited by fulllotus
  • Like 2

This is REAL people. I just did two hours of full lotus -- by relying on constant chanting of OM MANI PADME HUM in my mind.

haha.

It works. The alternating current model is real. Sorry if you don't understand it. It's a bit tricky to follow but that's why it WORKS. haha.

Yeah by chanting I meant japa -- internally in the mind. Not moving my lips. haha.

Edited by fulllotus
  • Like 1

This is REAL people. I just did two hours of full lotus -- by relying on constant chanting of OM MANI PADME HUM in my mind.

haha.

It works. The alternating current model is real. Sorry if you don't understand it. It's a bit tricky to follow but that's why it WORKS. haha.

Yeah by chanting I meant japa -- internally in the mind. Not moving my lips. haha.

Can you post a picture of yourself in full lotus? I'm curious what yours looks like.

• Like 2

Interesting, I have heard Chinese qigong masters suggest this - but that is a very intriguing explanation of how it might function. :D

Here is an old Quanzhen text on the various merits of full lotus (and a few other forms of qigong):What diagram? One of these, perhaps...?

stage2.gif

e1alch-s.jpg

Vortex -- awesome info.

So is pre heaven qi and post heaven chi similar to "pre natal jing" and "Post-natal jing" -- in other words is pre heaven qi the qi that is created from "pre natal jing" -- post natal jing is from FOOD so is 'post heaven chi" created from post-natal jing or food?

Anyway Master Wang Liping has the ultimate full lotus pose photo! Look how his feet face up but also his feet are so close to his torso -- this makes sense as it should be the best for the pressure on where the legs cross.

For me I just stay in full lotus but sometimes the angle of the full lotus changes -- it is more severe or less severe. For example most of the time my feet on my thighs -- all the time - but sometime the feet on the thighs was closer to the knees - so the feet were where the knees bend at the calf and thighs. But then I put my feet back higher on the thighs. Then I was using the mudra from "Taoist Yoga" which is the left hand thumb touching the left hand middle finger and the right hand thumb on the center of the left hand palm with the right hand then underneath the left hand.

Of course Wang Liping had to sit in full lotus for four hours with no movement -- just as his beginning lesson by his two masters and then after that he could sense motion in the water ahead of him -- with his eyes closed, of course.

O.K. so for me my body was moving sometimes but I stayed in full lotus and then sometimes my mind was moving -- I would forget I was doing the internal repeating of "OHM MANI PADME HUM" -- but then it's like a subconscious wave -- it would come back into focus and then I would remember and focus on repeating the mantra. Repeating in my mind -- not with my lips. The mantra was repeating on its own in the back of my mind while the front of my mind wandered for a minute. Then I would go back to focus my mind on the mantra -- and this is what guided the meditation.

So I had a couple "internal climaxes" also while in full lotus for two hours -- so the penis is under the legs and then it's the vagus nerve parasympathetic internal climax. So then the penis filled with energy and then it climaxed and shot up the spine as an orgasm and then the pain in the legs was gone. I didn't have really lustful thoughts -- I just more or less noticed the energy going there -- of course there was some lustful thoughts but mainly not at all and it wasn't lust that activated the internal climax. So that is normal that this happens -- but even just talking about it is wrong. haha.

So the trick is to keep repeating the mantra if any other thoughts come into your head and then to just stay in full lotus. I also had a way to keep track of time a bit because my sister had put in the clothes in the dryer with a cycle that was wrinkle free -- so after the drier was done then the drier would kick in every five minutes for about half a mintue of drying, I figured out. So then I knew after 12 of those anti-wrinkle cycles that it should have been an hour. I was in full lotus for when she also washed the clothes and before that as well -- I knew what time it was when I started. So I figure it had been two hours. That turned out to be correct -- it was a bit past two hours.

Then for yang active exercies today I did the horse stance in the sun -- even though it's freezing outside in Minnesota - but I want sunlight -- so with the back not straight then I can lower the thighs so they're flat and raise the arms and take off my jacket, sweater and shirt so I get sun on my chest and arms and back. I did that for just about five minutes but with the thighs flat and so low -- then my legs were shaking already. haha. Then I biked a few miles up a super steep long hill that is a real work out. I was soaked in sweat but I also got some groceries -- as it was the way to the town store. Only breathing in car exhaust is a pain.

The yongquan points are sealed when both outer surfaces of both feet are placed in the kua creases (where the front of the thigh connects to the front of the pelvis).

OH Wow -- this is new to me. So that explains why Wang Liping has his feet so close to this pelvis.

Very cool.

Edited by fulllotus

Drew,

The question was for Drew, but...something that works is looking downward past the nose, at like a 45 degree angle. Like a meditating buddha.

buddha_stars_SMALL.jpg

Half close the eyes, and draw the eyesight-energy back into the center, within, instead of being aware of what your eyes are seeing. This should put you into a kind of meditative state of mind. Feel that, and don't be aware of all the girls orgasming around you, or whatever. Feel the bliss within instead, either in the middle or lower dantien.

If your energy is still moving despite the eye technique, that's because your heart is untamed and is still looking for pleasure through the senses. Breathing is necessary to calm the mind and make the heart calm. Then the spirit stays within, since it originates as the heart shen.

So it's just a matter of: looking downward, focusing on inner feeling instead of eyesight, and breathing continuously. Then you aren't aware of the world at all and it has no effect over you...truly.

I feel like Drew's 'energy' leakage is due to his spirit wandering (being aware of things in the external world causes the spirit to wander outside). The spirit is being strengthened by full lotus, but isn't being centered as the book Taoist Yoga instructs in chapter 1. Such a crucial chapter.

Centering the spirit retains overall energy, and replenishes jing and qi.

To put it simply, live a meditative life, don't go around looking for whether or not your energy is giving people orgasms. That looking is the primary cause of energy loss, not the people who are near you. Don't go around feeling like everyone is leeching off of you...put your mind off of that, because that belief is feeding that illusion and making it become real. If your medicine is strong within, then your energy is partially separate from the world and you emanate the principle of the tao regardless of the nature of changes surrounding you...if you're always living outside of yourself, despite doing full lotus, you will be leaking the medicine everywhere and acheiving nothing. You will be swayed by others around you, and experience all sorts of weird symptoms.

Just some ideas to consider...

• Like 5

The question was for Drew, but...something that works is looking downward past the nose, at like a 45 degree angle. Like a meditating buddha.

buddha_stars_SMALL.jpg

Half close the eyes, and draw the eyesight-energy back into the center, within, instead of being aware of what your eyes are seeing. This should put you into a kind of meditative state of mind. Feel that, and don't be aware of all the girls orgasming around you, or whatever. Feel the bliss within instead, either in the middle or lower dantien.

If your energy is still moving despite the eye technique, that's because your heart is untamed and is still looking for pleasure through the senses. Breathing is necessary to calm the mind and make the heart calm. Then the spirit stays within, since it originates as the heart shen.

So it's just a matter of: looking downward, focusing on inner feeling instead of eyesight, and breathing continuously. Then you aren't aware of the world at all and it has no effect over you...truly.

I feel like Drew's 'energy' leakage is due to his spirit wandering (being aware of things in the external world causes the spirit to wander outside). The spirit is being strengthened by full lotus, but isn't being centered as the book Taoist Yoga instructs in chapter 1. Such a crucial chapter.

Centering the spirit retains overall energy, and replenishes jing and qi.

To put it simply, live a meditative life, don't go around looking for whether or not your energy is giving people orgasms. That looking is the primary cause of energy loss, not the people who are near you. Don't go around feeling like everyone is leeching off of you...put your mind off of that, because that belief is feeding that illusion and making it become real. If your medicine is strong within, then your energy is partially separate from the world and you emanate the principle of the tao regardless of the nature of changes surrounding you...if you're always living outside of yourself, despite doing full lotus, you will be leaking the medicine everywhere and acheiving nothing. You will be swayed by others around you, and experience all sorts of weird symptoms.

Just some ideas to consider...

Yeah I had a lot of strange female experiences like once I was on a bench reading and this dad passed by with her daughter - it was a path around a lake. Suddenly the daughter - maybe 7 years old -- she dropped down on her knees and starting praying at me. It was very strange because I wasn't in full lotus at the time. Then her dad sort of watched her and let her do her thing and then he coaxed her up but then as they walked away she dropped down again to face me on her knees and prayed toward me.

I think that might be because I looked like Jesus to her. But another time I was sitting reading on a bench by a different lake and this group of young girls passed me and they began sexually harrassing me. No joke. They said a bunch of lewd things to me. I might have been in full lotus that time.

But the energy was activated by just standing in line. If there were females in front of me - then suddenly my vagus nerve would start pulsating and I could feel the electromagnetic energy transmitting out of my head from my pineal gland. So again I wasn't in full lotus, I wasn't looking at anybody -- but it was just close promixity to females.

Then sometimes when I was in full lotus then my vagus nerve would pulsate and the electromagnetic energy would shoot out of my head -- but I didn't even know where the female was! haha. So I wasn't "looking" at her. In fact one of my most intense "O at a D" experiences was with a female who was the girlfriend of my room mate -- so she would stay over and then through the walls we had mutual orgasms over and over. She would have sex with him but then when he went to sleep she would go into the bathroom and continue to have orgasms and then she would be moaning. This was just because I was in full lotus in my room and the energy goes through the walls. That's just one example -- but the energy goes through ceilings, or long distance -- it's not affected by wind.

Another time I was in the park in full lotus reading and so this young couple showed up and were maybe 100 feet from me. But then the energy shot into the female so then I just kept reading even though we had a psychic mutual climax. Then the energy goes into her again so I look up and now they are having sex right in front of me -- like full on thrusting and everything. So then since I was in full lotus I just sent more energy and then when the guy was done I just kept having more climaxes with the female. haha.

But again I've stopped "flexing my pineal gland" now. So there hasn't been any significant orgasmic moaning sounds made around me anymore. haha. People might have a difficult time imagining what this is like. When the female climaxes from the pineal gland transmission -- then the female usually arches her back and shakes off all the stress -- and this happens simultaneously that the semen would shoot up my back while in full lotus. So then I learned that I could feel the inside energy of the female -- but not just the orgasm. I can also feel the other lower emotional energy blockages -- anger of the liver or fear, sadness, worry.

O.K. this dude can also do the orgasmic transmissions --

Edited by fulllotus
  • Like 1

Then sometimes when I was in full lotus then my vagus nerve would pulsate and the electromagnetic energy would shoot out of my head -- but I didn't even know where the female was! haha. So I wasn't "looking" at her.

Yup, this is still the spirit wandering and the heart being untamed.

Chunyi Lin gave you the advice to do belly breathing, right?

Do you mean reverse breathing? haha.

Actually I did see a female hitting on Chunyi Lin once during the break in the class -- everyone left the room and then the female went after Chunyi Lin. He got the typical male virile response and then he did some reverse breathing but he also convenientally squatted down so it didn't show too much. Maybe I'm just making that up but that's what looked like happened to me. haha.

Chunyi Lin said he was going to teach how to do qigong sex -- he said he was going to put it in a book but he never did. I think that's a good thing because Westerners get very limited by the lower emotional blockages. I mean in "traditional" Chinese culture the females were not supposed to talk in public unless replying to something. I read about this by a Western female who traveled in China in the 1980s -- so this is very recently. But then when Mantak Chia teaches qigong practitioners to do massaging and stimulation of the genitals, etc. -- to me this does not work. Any physical stimulation just leads to creating sex fluid whereas all of that must be purified to create chi energy. The book "Taoist Yoga" goes into this in detail stating that if you try to sublimate sex fluid into chi -- it will go into the wrong channel and cause problems. But the sex fluid can be purified but then it also has to be stored in the lower tan tien to build up the chi. Or else - as "Taoist Yoga" says it's like kicking around a football too much and it seems exciting at first but over time the ball just gets deflated. haha. So that's why Chunyi Lin told me to now store my chi in my lower tan tien. I was taking in the lower emotional energy around me -- and turning that into chi -- and even FASTING while I did this. So I could transform the energy into chi -- and even doing healing this way -- but as Chunyi Lin said the transmissions will always be weak compared to the stronger chi healing. Also since I'm not storing up the chi then I get no longevity effects - just maintain normal health while aging normally. Still most people can not even maintain normal health nor do most people know the secret of love. As Chunyi Lin says in qigong we learn the technique of how to create love energy -- and we can do this over and over. haha.

Yeah so what I do is if I think I'm going to get perv attacked then I immediately go into full lotus as I find that to be most effective. Then I will also use reverse breathing and mudras if possible.

Edited by fulllotus

Do you mean reverse breathing? haha.

Yeah, I'm wondering about that too. I'm still reading about the orgasm stuff and now mantras, but nothing about basic tan tien breathing, which is what Chunyi Lin advised to you. Whether you want to do that with reverse breathing or not is up to the individual.

I've been focusing on that recently. Had to do acupressure first again along the ren en du mai channels (with the point of wooden sword, which is far more powerful (and painful) than fingers in many places) because even with qigong all the stress of daily life is clogging these channels with me.

I think I'll have to continue doing this until the orbit is open. So going with Mantak Chia, first the lower abdomen points (CV4/6/8) need to be open to supply the rest of the channel with enough juice. Does work. Worrying hits those CV4/6/8 tan tien points directly with me. They start getting sore. And give it a few months and my stomach problems probably would return.

But focusing on it yesterday for some time really gave me severe cramp symptoms. So a lot of work is still needed. Can't do 'em in full lotus. Have trouble getting in that position lately. Too much stretching I guess. And I hate doing my mediation sitting up anyway. As soon as can easily get in full lotus, I'm gonna try doing it lying down with the folded legs against the wall.

Yeah, I'm wondering about that too. I'm still reading about the orgasm stuff and now mantras, but nothing about basic tan tien breathing, which is what Chunyi Lin advised to you. Whether you want to do that with reverse breathing or not is up to the individual.

I've been focusing on that recently. Had to do acupressure first again along the ren en du mai channels (with the point of wooden sword, which is far more powerful (and painful) than fingers in many places) because even with qigong all the stress of daily life is clogging these channels with me.

I think I'll have to continue doing this until the orbit is open. So going with Mantak Chia, first the lower abdomen points (CV4/6/8) need to be open to supply the rest of the channel with enough juice. Does work. Worrying hits those CV4/6/8 tan tien points directly with me. They start getting sore. And give it a few months and my stomach problems probably would return.

But focusing on it yesterday for some time really gave me severe cramp symptoms. So a lot of work is still needed. Can't do 'em in full lotus. Have trouble getting in that position lately. Too much stretching I guess. And I hate doing my mediation sitting up anyway. As soon as can easily get in full lotus, I'm gonna try doing it lying down with the folded legs against the wall.

Yeah someone - a long time reader of mine in Germany -- asked me how I was able to stay in full lotus for hours and hours with just bathroom breaks. I said the secret was having internal climaxes and that takes the pain away. But before I did those hours and hours of full lotus by "flexing my pineal gland" which created the psychic mutual climaxes with females. I would also take in the lower emotional jing energy around me. The pineal gland flexing also charges up the males as I'm transmitting the electromagnetic energy. Then if the males practice qigong they can increase their energy but most males after being charged up just go have an external ejaculation -- either through sex or on their own. haha.

So I just did another two hour full lotus session and I did have another couple internal climaxes. The difference this time, again, is that I'm not "flexing my pineal gland" -- so staying in full lotus takes a lot more concentration since I'm not just exorcising the pain out of the pineal gland. Instead I'm sending the electromagnetic energy back into my body.

There is also a holographic effect though of the pineal gland -- the more we meditate, especially in full lotus, the more we realize that external reality is a reflection of our internal mind-body transformation. So for example today I was doing the Om Mandi Padme Hum mantra but I was also still kind of sleepy so my mind was not focused enough. So I was thinking about how I biked yesterday up this steep long hill in this old rusty three speed and how it would have been better with a nice new mountain bike. Then I remembered this documentary I just saw about mountain bike riding in the Northwest where they're doing tricks and flips and huge jumps in the forest. Then I remembered my nephew being into trick dirt bike racing for awhile. But he didn't really get into and instead he got into snow boarding. Then I remembered how he went snow boarding last time he visited here and how he's gotten so big now. Then I thought yeah I gotta eat more meat so I can get as big as my nephew now. haha. Then I thought some more things about my nephew. Then my mom came to my door saying my nephew was on the phone and wanted to speak to me. Now this was a strange coincidence since I don't normally think of my nephew during the day -- and he's only called me maybe once before.

I've had precognitive visions before in full lotus -- of people dying -- and then precognitive dreams that are also visions. So this morning I was falling asleep a bit in full lotus but as I said before when you hit the deep sleep state then the lower body energy just turns the brain awake with light energy. As for making sure this energy then gets stored in the lower tan tien -- I just keep the tongue against the roof of the mouth, do the reverse breathing and empty the mind out so it activates the lower tan tien. Then I make sure not to "flex the pineal gland" to transmit the energy.

I mean I have a nice hot blissful lower tan tien right now. I just got out of meditation -- maybe ten minutes ago. So Chunyi Lin says to wait to eat until half hour after meditation so that the chi energy gets absorbed by the body first.

Edited by fulllotus

So this morning I was falling asleep a bit in full lotus but as I said before when you hit the deep sleep state then the lower body energy just turns the brain awake with light energy. As for making sure this energy then gets stored in the lower tan tien -- I just keep the tongue against the roof of the mouth, do the reverse breathing and empty the mind out so it activates the lower tan tien. Then I make sure not to "flex the pineal gland" to transmit the energy.

You've mentioned a lower orbit practice, this doesn't sound like what I was imagining, but I haven't read Taoist Yoga.

I notice piriformis highlighted on that last set of illustrations. For me, accumulation of chi in the tan-t'ien is a reference to the consciousness that occurs naturally in the vicinity of the tan-t'ien, and sometimes that consciousness almost seems like it's continuously at the tan-t'ien but I don't believe it is just that. It's an inclusive thing, around the tan-t'ien. Reciprocal innervation of the piriformis muscles, from the femur to the sacrum on either side, results from the "hammocking" of the hips from the pelvis described in Calais-Germain's "Anatomy in Movement", which in turn stretches the ligaments associated with the piriformis muscles and generates piriformis activity. I think that activity also comes out of the stretch of the ilio-tuberous ligaments from the sacrum to the front sides of the pelvis, in the motion of yaw at the sacrum.

Anyway, the piriformis rotates the sacrum around the vertical axis, and I believe generates activity in the extensors up the back of the spine in three sets to the temporal bones and the parietals. The movement of the parietals affects the nerves that control the volume of cranial-sacral fluid in the skull and down the spine into the sacrum. The changes in the fluid volume cause flexion and extension of the sacrum, and of the sphenoid bone in the skull, in the middle of which sits the pineal gland.

But as to how consciousness or the heart-mind occurs naturally in the vicinity of the tan-tien, that is falling down while waking up or falling asleep, and never hitting the ground; the action of being upright is generated in the stretches engendered in falling down, directly. Does awareness at the tan-t'ien seem more natural and come more often to me now in the lotus? Yes, but storing this depends on the natural attractiveness of a state of absorption in the body, not on something I do. Has to be something I just can't help because it is my own wellness that I'm feeling, no?

You've mentioned a lower orbit practice, this doesn't sound like what I was imagining, but I haven't read Taoist Yoga.

I notice piriformis highlighted on that last set of illustrations. For me, accumulation of chi in the tan-t'ien is a reference to the consciousness that occurs naturally in the vicinity of the tan-t'ien, and sometimes that consciousness almost seems like it's continuously at the tan-t'ien but I don't believe it is just that. It's an inclusive thing, around the tan-t'ien. Reciprocal innervation of the piriformis muscles, from the femur to the sacrum on either side, results from the "hammocking" of the hips from the pelvis described in Calais-Germain's "Anatomy in Movement", which in turn stretches the ligaments associated with the piriformis muscles and generates piriformis activity. I think that activity also comes out of the stretch of the ilio-tuberous ligaments from the sacrum to the front sides of the pelvis, in the motion of yaw at the sacrum.

Anyway, the piriformis rotates the sacrum around the vertical axis, and I believe generates activity in the extensors up the back of the spine in three sets to the temporal bones and the parietals. The movement of the parietals affects the nerves that control the volume of cranial-sacral fluid in the skull and down the spine into the sacrum. The changes in the fluid volume cause flexion and extension of the sacrum, and of the sphenoid bone in the skull, in the middle of which sits the pineal gland.

But as to how consciousness or the heart-mind occurs naturally in the vicinity of the tan-tien, that is falling down while waking up or falling asleep, and never hitting the ground; the action of being upright is generated in the stretches engendered in falling down, directly. Does awareness at the tan-t'ien seem more natural and come more often to me now in the lotus? Yes, but storing this depends on the natural attractiveness of a state of absorption in the body, not on something I do. Has to be something I just can't help because it is my own wellness that I'm feeling, no?

Chunyi Lin went seven weeks in full lotus taking no water, no food and no sleep the whole time. So I'm not sure how that translates into muscles. haha.

Hello my dear friends! Even if you don't feel love in you, it is there. Even if...

posted by Chunyi Lin at Chunyi Lin's Facebook Wall - 3 hours ago

Hello my dear friends! Even if you don't feel love in you, it is there. Even if you don't see it in others it is there. Love is always here-- for, in and with us.

• Like 1

Seriously Drew, how much does Chunyi pay you for promoting his stuff? ;)

I think Drew has mentioned a few times that mr. Lin has actually told him NOT to talk so much on the internet :D

I think Drew has mentioned a few times that mr. Lin has actually told him NOT to talk so much on the internet :D

Just to clarify Jim Nance -- qigong master Jim Nance -- asked me to lunch to discuss helping him write a memoir on his qigong training. Then at the lunch I was off-gassing shit smell so bad (sorry but true) - -that Jim Nance held his hand over his head and pulled the shit smell blockage out of the top of his head while he talked to me -- so he pulled the shit smell right through his brain and out of his head! haha. Then various things were HINTED at me -- to get a different job, to eat meat, to not post write about qigong online. Jim Nance never told me these things outright -- it was just kind of hinted at. Then he also said that Chunyi Lin didn't want him to write a book about his training because the spirits wouldn't like it. It's also said by the African Shaman Malidome -- that writing competes with shamanism since writing is left brain dominant and shamanism right brain dominant.

O.K. so here's my latest Chunyi Lin full lotus agit-prop piece. haha.

http://fulllotusqigong.blogspot.com/2011/12/michelle-yeoh-martial-art-films-in-full.html

Oh yeah so in my phone healing a few weeks ago I asked Chunyi Lin -- I said is it bad that I write about you online all the time? He said: Well... and then made sounds like yes and no. haha. Like it was my choice.

Edited by fulllotus
  • Like 1

Oh yeah so in my phone healing a few weeks ago I asked Chunyi Lin -- I said is it bad that I write about you online all the time? He said: Well... and then made sounds like yes and no. haha. Like it was my choice.

I think you've made him very interesting to many but then the "far-out content" of your posts might make it all a bit too hard to grasp for some. I personally like to hear about Chunyi Lin, he's one of my favorites. I also like to read about your experiences though you do like to repeat yourself a lot :D

Hey Drew, is leg numbness ever a problem for you in full lotus? I notice that after 40 mins - hour in half lotus my legs (or one of them) get tingly, maybe nerve pinching im not sure.

I sit on a relatively hard floor, no cushion etc so that might be the cause.

Edited by Ish

Yeah Sonhoffman, I figure Chunyi wouldn't launch a national media campaign to promote Spring Forest with Drew "I-practice-SFQ-porn" Hempel as its centerpiece: ;)

"Listen everyone, I practice Spring Forest Qigong under Chunyi Lin and you know what I can do? I can create mutual orgasms with young and old girls in public just by sitting in full lotus as taught by Chunyi! ... Let me tell you about this one time that a cat was pointing her ass to me on purpose to suck up my jing juice - just as that young girl yesterday who was sitting on purpose with her legs opened towards me. She too was sucking me off like that - and while she was with her father. Oh damn, I just farted big time because of this qigong stuff. It smells so incredibly bad! Sorry!"

Damn... wait a minute... SFQ would actually become the most popular thing around... Within no time you'll find people sitting in lotus everywhere. Damn pervs! ;)

Then he also said that Chunyi Lin didn't want him to write a book about his training because the spirits wouldn't like it.

Interesting. Did Chunyi also explain why the spirits don't like that? Kind of curious.

Edited by FixXxer1845
  • Like 1

Chunyi Lin went seven weeks in full lotus taking no water, no food and no sleep the whole time. So I'm not sure how that translates into muscles. haha.

Well I know that I've read descriptions of people drinking poison in gradual doses in an attempt to cause their bodies to be preserved after death, and I've read stories of bones found upright in the full lotus. All that can make it appear that being upright is just balancing the bones, and that it's even possible for the bones to remain balanced upright long after death.

Having said that, the movement of breath means that there's a constant give-and-take in the paired muscle groups that hold the body upright. It's a balancing act, that most of us don't even think about it; folks who suffer a stroke or other illness or injury might have to think about it some as they retrain themselves, but otherwise not.

Being upright is the natural coordination of many muscle groups that reciprocate activity of pitch, roll, and yaw in space. I believe it's a known fact that the stretch of ligament or fascia tissue can generate nerve impulses to contract muscle tissue. That's the activity I'm talking about, the activity of muscles generated by the stretch of ligaments and fascia, involuntary activity based on the weight of the body in a particular posture. Tai-ch'i is a single-weight posture, and that generates the stretch that engenders the activity of Tai-ch'i. The lotus also generates a stretch that engenders the activity of the posture. What did Chunyi Lin do in the cave for seven weeks?- he was where he was in the cave, that caused sufficient stretch to generate the necessary activity. And where else would he be?