starhawk

Energy protection and Spiritual warfare

I couldn't agree more with CT's earlier post about love and compassion. I think this is true for all paths. The Toltec way, for example - produces many run ins with negative energy, and even interacting with them (puddle monsters, etc). To learn to use love not only as a shield but also as a sword is the answer. Also, to not judge the dark energy as good or bad is helpful; I also agree that actively using Love to subjugate all negativity, in this sense, never fails - and it does remove the fear of death. The 'abyss' of death becomes a platform upon which we can stand, knowing it can go either way, and yet not 'care', because we realize that in-body or out of body (dead) makes no difference. Life (awareness) goes on. Beautifully said, CT.

Edited by manitou

Hello Creation,

Joining in converstaion..

I have had a period of intense closeness due to me getting emotionally hurt in childhood etc.At that time I COULD NOT cultivate loving-kindness, it actually repelled me as the world seemed a very cruel place.

What helped me is learning to wait and stay with whatever is happening. Practising tolerance and adapting and always just kept daily doing my practise.

Acknowledging that life is play of light and darkness and realising the craving for light and happines which is imbalance in itsself. What seemed a thick wall that could neither be broken ,climbed or flight over has dissapered, dissolved little by little whilst I was waiting and watching the life being life. When I started to be OK with waiting seriously and deeply without care for the outcomes the wall started to crumble.

This was to point that there are other ways and everyone can find one best suited for themselves.

Demons. A friend had a book called The Sky Dancer about Lady Yeshe Tsogyal and I read bits of it. The part I have read about 15 years ago stuck in my head so deeply and served me as first aid wisdom in many situations. It was how in her practises she is letting all the demons through her, she doesent fight them. I thought how can she do like this? This is crazy? This pondering led me to some deeper understandings within.

My life is not for me , it is for sharing.

My (almost humble;-)) opinion is that your life is ALSO for you. It's not an either or. You're part of it.

It's very possible someone had you convinced otherwise (although, from experience, this tends to be oneself- I'm still not quite sure how or why that happens)

I'd read that black tourmaline story too:-) Not useful if you have a store:-)

To OP.

Do you feel energy going from your body? If so I would suggest to learn to utilize the ida and take the energy back + some :P Ida or yin however you want to look at it.

It's not really a bad thing, it just is like a parasite trying to survive. If it doesn't gain from you it will go away. Try to put your left hand where you feel the energy leak and utilize yin to guide the energy through your left arm through the shoulder and spine where it becomes yang to flow out the right hand. You can put your right hand on the LDT in the front of your body, or behind your head holding the UDT or third eye.

Edited by Informer

Its my understanding that what attracts all negative entities is holes we have in our Auras via negative emotions and our lower vibrations. It seems to me that the best long term solution is simply to practice cultivation via Chi-Gung, Tai Chi, Meditation or whatever raises your vibration. Therefore you can cut at the root of what is attracting these entities...note this can take awhile depending on you.

All the while sorting through your dirty laundry an reflecting on why you feel certain ways about yourself.

-My 2 cents, Peace

Its my understanding that what attracts all negative entities is holes we have in our Auras via negative emotions and our lower vibrations. It seems to me that the best long term solution is simply to practice cultivation via Chi-Gung, Tai Chi, Meditation or whatever raises your vibration. Therefore you can cut at the root of what is attracting these entities...note this can take awhile depending on you.

All the while sorting through your dirty laundry an reflecting on why you feel certain ways about yourself.

-My 2 cents, Peace

I think they are everywhere, people just don't generally notice them. Noticing them is half the battle.

My (almost humble;-)) opinion is that your life is ALSO for you. It's not an either or. You're part of it.

It's very possible someone had you convinced otherwise (although, from experience, this tends to be oneself- I'm still not quite sure how or why that happens)

I'd read that black tourmaline story too:-) Not useful if you have a store:-)

Yes and no. :) Who is this I?

This is very philosophical now haha and I mean it deeply not just to be anal.

What I used to percive as me is not satisfying as it used to be, it become boring ,stale and rigid.

Everything is exchanging and sharing, interacting constantly on many levels ,we are doing it now too.

This is fresh , satisfying and constantly renewing way of being.

At this point my life is for giving away, sharing and having satisfying relationship with everything (from the air that I breed ,shoes that I wear, people I meet, food I take, wind I hear..). Dont want to hold anything. Just doing as needs to be done according to situation.

So you see it is for me in a way , but its not. :wacko:

This as everything I say is subject to change whenever that may or may not occur, I am no authority on anything .

Here is my exorcist story as it is not something common for most of us.

This year I was for the first time at my friends house when he performed exorcisam on one of his patient. He told about it being main thing why people come to him , but somehow I thought that he is just a respected traditional Muslim doctor/healer really and the rest is just a superstision. I was sitting in the other room and wasnt aware of what is happening when exorcisam started, and oh my god -its so freaky! :unsure::blink: Not something Id like to expirience daily.

I had some chats with him about this stuff and some other wiredo stuff (like spirit catching for example)and he was saying interesting stuff that more powerfull (strong) one is spiritually that more powerfull negative beings/forces get attracted and how for example Satan and his forces start to notice you only as you grow spiritually.

So in a way we are constantly put against something, and in a way that is only way to exist .That is life.

He said (as CT pointed too in earlier post)that compassion is best protection.

It was an interesting and is always interesting to hear those exorcist ,another world stories from him.

Edited by suninmyeyes

i just want to say that i think your visionary additions to the forums are completely great! Thank you for being open about your mind!
Thanks, lol!

I think this forum (and our modern culture in general) gets so left-brain dominant that our intuitive side gets wholly ignored. Many prescriptions consist of just mentally cutting & pasting generic secondhand dogma - instead of really trying to intuit what specifically applies in any unique, given situation in the here & now. Like forgetting everything you know and just being open to any answer you receive in the current moment.. Looking at every situation with a clean slate.

So, I'm attempting to inject some of that nonlinear perspective into normal discussions for more balance, fun and personal practice.. I'm hoping others might start to as well.

Because, I think our intuitive parts have atrophied so much from complete disuse that it's time we started exercising such vestigial faculties. It's time for a shift! Especially on a Taoist forum. :D

Otherwise, how will we ever figure out any new answers, if we only keep mentally rehashing the currently-known ones like a giant echo chamber?

Plus at the very least, it's entertainment!

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1

Greeting Lady Manitou,

Love and Compassion is itself a very delicate problem to use them as shield and sword.

An old madam of about 80 years is a lightworker which teached me a simple sentence to overcome darkness is:

"I go into resonance with unconditional love" from your fourth Heart Chakra.

This sentence is build up different as the inner meaning is different than "I am unconditional love"

which you may use for affirmation, which is from view a "lie" as while darkness can enter , this person are not "I am unconditional love" the subconcious accept it but also know that is a lie.

A lie weakens energy field.

The sentence will change your mind fields as it is like using Japa Yoga and repeat so often that it is in your energyfield and influence you.

You know that thought of us influence the surrounding. But still this sentence will not be a part of you but exist beside you.

So this is why "I go into resonance" come into play, which has the intent to contact this force and

swing with the choosen force. This is where one start to turn more into the direction of this force.

To reach "I am I am = I am" one need a slight trick which is to use in addition with this sentence

"Same with unconditional love" which your energyfield and the frequency of the unchanging unconditinal love

become same makes your energybody rise rapidly than only going into resonance.

Again this maybe to intense as I feel when I use it it feels : "Man are made of soil :P"

But then when the process stop "I am unconditional love is true" speaken or thinking

this words is spellcasting.

Q

True, heart energy is a powerful tool, but IME it doesn't completely stop the leeches. I think it basically lessens the amount the leech can pull by utilizing the energy. Then when you go to sleep and the light shuts off you are again susceptible to being drained. If you train your body's current with yin and yang then it will create a field that will sap the leech energy when it try's to take yours.

If you can use heart at the same time even better. Then you are utilizing the sapd energy from the leech to for the heart and eliminating any waste energy for the leech.

It takes some practice to build up the current, you can practice with making a "chi ball" but instead of concentrating the energy between the hands, allow it to flow from right to left palm until you start feeling the left tighten and tingle with yin and the right palm tight and ignite with fire.

Consider it your training partner/teacher, helping you to strengthen for the next match :D

Try not to see it as an adversary or enemy. Unless you want to create more polarity.

Edited by Informer

Greeting Lady Manitou,

Love and Compassion is itself a very delicate problem to use them as shield and sword.

An old madam of about 80 years is a lightworker which teached me a simple sentence to overcome darkness is:

"I go into resonance with unconditional love" from your fourth Heart Chakra.

This sentence is build up different as the inner meaning is different than "I am unconditional love"

which you may use for affirmation, which is from view a "lie" as while darkness can enter , this person are not "I am unconditional love" the subconcious accept it but also know that is a lie.

A lie weakens energy field.

The sentence will change your mind fields as it is like using Japa Yoga and repeat so often that it is in your energyfield and influence you.

You know that thought of us influence the surrounding. But still this sentence will not be a part of you but exist beside you.

So this is why "I go into resonance" come into play, which has the intent to contact this force and

swing with the choosen force. This is where one start to turn more into the direction of this force.

To reach "I am I am = I am" one need a slight trick which is to use in addition with this sentence

"Same with unconditional love" which your energyfield and the frequency of the unchanging unconditinal love

become same makes your energybody rise rapidly than only going into resonance.

Again this maybe to intense as I feel when I use it it feels : "Man are made of soil :P"

But then when the process stop "I am unconditional love is true" speaken or thinking

this words is spellcasting.

Q

Greetings, Friend -

The thing that the I Am consciousness must be combined with is being void of ego at the time of the Awareness, whether this be for a particular purpose, such as manipulating energy, etc, or just a great meditation or even...going about the day, if one can stay in the consciousness and state of diminished ego. Your mantra of "I go into resonance with unconditional love" would certainly take one to the very same awareness, I would think? The only difference I see is just the opposite though - that if the I Am is from a place of emasculated ego, perhaps it's not necessary to remove ego to go into resonance with unconditional love? On the other hand, true unconditional love is devoid of ego in a sense, so I suspect that we're talking about the very same thing but just climbing over a different wall to sneak into the same party. ^_^

Greetings, Friend -

The thing that the I Am consciousness must be combined with is being void of ego at the time of the Awareness, whether this be for a particular purpose, such as manipulating energy, etc, or just a great meditation or even...going about the day, if one can stay in the consciousness and state of diminished ego. Your mantra of "I go into resonance with unconditional love" would certainly take one to the very same awareness, I would think? The only difference I see is just the opposite though - that if the I Am is from a place of emasculated ego, perhaps it's not necessary to remove ego to go into resonance with unconditional love? On the other hand, true unconditional love is devoid of ego in a sense, so I suspect that we're talking about the very same thing but just climbing over a different wall to sneak into the same party. ^_^

Unconditional love can't take true form within the construct that an ego posits. Too many barriers to be anything more than a semblance.

From another perspective it doesn't even need to be looked at as a seperate entity draining your energy, it can be seen a personal leakage, either way it's likely because no or minimal current.

Yes and no. :) Who is this I?

This is very philosophical now haha and I mean it deeply not just to be anal.

What I used to percive as me is not satisfying as it used to be, it become boring ,stale and rigid.

Everything is exchanging and sharing, interacting constantly on many levels ,we are doing it now too.

This is fresh , satisfying and constantly renewing way of being.

At this point my life is for giving away, sharing and having satisfying relationship with everything (from the air that I breed ,shoes that I wear, people I meet, food I take, wind I hear..). Dont want to hold anything. Just doing as needs to be done according to situation.

So you see it is for me in a way , but its not. :wacko:

This as everything I say is subject to change whenever that may or may not occur, I am no authority on anything .

Here is my exorcist story as it is not something common for most of us.

This year I was for the first time at my friends house when he performed exorcisam on one of his patient. He told about it being main thing why people come to him , but somehow I thought that he is just a respected traditional Muslim doctor/healer really and the rest is just a superstision. I was sitting in the other room and wasnt aware of what is happening when exorcisam started, and oh my god -its so freaky! :unsure::blink: Not something Id like to expirience daily.

I had some chats with him about this stuff and some other wiredo stuff (like spirit catching for example)and he was saying interesting stuff that more powerfull (strong) one is spiritually that more powerfull negative beings/forces get attracted and how for example Satan and his forces start to notice you only as you grow spiritually.

So in a way we are constantly put against something, and in a way that is only way to exist .That is life.

He said (as CT pointed too in earlier post)that compassion is best protection.

It was an interesting and is always interesting to hear those exorcist ,another world stories from him.

Interesting stories SIME :-)

I don't find sharing philosophical stances to be anal and IMO/IME whatever works for you as position from which to move through life (and vice-versa :-)) is probably beneficial in some way (if it weren't, you'd be (I kind of hope!) doing it some other way :-)). I happen to figure that if one is going to be non-dual about things, might as well go the whole hog :-)

Have you been able to construct a 'myself' that has decided it doesn't live for "itself" but "everything else"? Did I get it wrong?

What I'm way more concerned about is the initial position and how that gets constructed in the first place. How a person can come to construct such a thing 'about' oneself that causes such pain in the first place. Now some traditions will say the issue is 'separation', the feeling of being separate from the whole but I'm not sure about that. Admittedly 'a cure' is cutting the entire construct off at the root but i'm not sure about that either.

To OP.

Do you feel energy going from your body? If so I would suggest to learn to utilize the ida and take the energy back + some :P Ida or yin however you want to look at it.

It's not really a bad thing, it just is like a parasite trying to survive. If it doesn't gain from you it will go away. Try to put your left hand where you feel the energy leak and utilize yin to guide the energy through your left arm through the shoulder and spine where it becomes yang to flow out the right hand. You can put your right hand on the LDT in the front of your body, or behind your head holding the UDT or third eye.

Thanks bums :)

Yes, it is just a parasite, but it can certainly cause troubles. Later on I got into uncanny arguments with family, and when I sat, I felt a bit unsafe, so I recited a heavenly invocation, which coincided with immediate noise from vent, etc. Possibly it left. (Just today I realized we recently dug up old stuffed animal toy, being a monkey with its head fallen off; but can inanimate objects act as vessel for other beings? Perhaps it was just asking for assistance, then, but not knowing how.)

Anyways, when I meditate I invoke protective Universal help, so I usually not feel leakage. If I meditate without asking for assistance, or without purifying, then strange things occur.

Thanks informer for sharing the energy balancing technique. It is similar to a qigong technique I know while in standing practice. I don't know neidan techniques to distinguish yin and yang energy, or maybe I haven't explored it. Right now I just use a baser form of intention, as I say "May my positive energy be integrated." :)

Edited by starhawk

Thanks bums :)

Yes, it is just a parasite, but it can certainly cause troubles. Later on I got into uncanny arguments with family, and when I sat, I felt a bit unsafe, so I recited a heavenly invocation, which coincided with immediate noise from vent, etc. Possibly it left. (Just today I realized we recently dug up old stuffed animal toy, being a monkey with its head fallen off; but can inanimate objects act as vessel for other beings? Perhaps it was just asking for assistance, then, but not knowing how.)

Anyways, when I meditate I invoke protective Universal help, so I usually not feel leakage. If I meditate without asking for assistance, or without purifying, then strange things occur.

Thanks informer for sharing the energy balancing technique. It is similar to a qigong technique I know while in standing practice. I don't know neidan techniques to distinguish yin and yang energy, or maybe I haven't explored it. Right now I just use a baser form of intention, as I say "May my positive energy be integrated." :)

I just see it like push and pull. I like your mantra :)

If you get a current going while practicing, you will be able to feel it if you slowly move your hand togetether and apart with the fingers almost touching. Then work to accelerate it.

Edited by Informer

" (Just today I realized we recently dug up old stuffed animal toy, being a monkey with its head fallen off; but can inanimate objects act as vessel for other beings? Perhaps it was just asking for assistance, then, but not knowing how.) "

Now that's really interesting!

I don't know the answers to the can another entity inhabit something inanimate. I suppose it depends on what one considers as inanimate.

I'm not saying "get up and walk around" animate but i have been looking into this idea that basically the entire universe is made of the same "stuff" that gets expressed as "things". Different things, mind you. Have to be, otherwise would be same old nothing, and nothing to play with. It's just an idea btw and despite it being reiterated all over the place, there's still a lot to understand (for me, anyway).

Interesting stories SIME :-)

I don't find sharing philosophical stances to be anal and IMO/IME whatever works for you as position from which to move through life (and vice-versa :-)) is probably beneficial in some way (if it weren't, you'd be (I kind of hope!) doing it some other way :-)). I happen to figure that if one is going to be non-dual about things, might as well go the whole hog :-)

Have you been able to construct a 'myself' that has decided it doesn't live for "itself" but "everything else"? Did I get it wrong?

What I'm way more concerned about is the initial position and how that gets constructed in the first place. How a person can come to construct such a thing 'about' oneself that causes such pain in the first place. Now some traditions will say the issue is 'separation', the feeling of being separate from the whole but I'm not sure about that. Admittedly 'a cure' is cutting the entire construct off at the root but i'm not sure about that either.

Yes you got it right in some way and to add at the same time this has just happened like this ,it came - as if life taking on a new shape. Much like a growing of a plant.

It is an interplay.

I hear what you are saying about pain constructions. What I found out my own way that for me pain was kind of sweet(it is easy to say now, but hard to find out and especially admit)and that is the reason why I constructed more of it , it made me feel and that was the all I knew,something familiar, what I was born with and what others around me expirienced too to a degree. When I overdosed on pain and couldnt take any more and seriously said 'OK , now I had enough 'I saw that pain was actually a helper in a way that created so much psychic pressure that is needed for any big character change to take place.

All this for me is much about tuning and finding logical answers to situation and not to life. Tuning rules.

You have said that some traditions say the issue is 'separation' and cutting off at the root. Could be also one way of looking at it, not sure either how it would work.Becouse the beat goes on, what do you do with a root that is cut off?And also cutting sounds like such a heavy work :lol: , I already work 5,6 days a week and that is too much , so I definetley prefer to take the more relaxing route.

I just see it like push and pull. I like your mantra :)

If you get a current going while practicing, you will be able to feel it if you slowly move your hand togetether and apart with the fingers almost touching. Then work to accelerate it.

push-pull but more than just a push pull. take a mug of tea (dont spill it :P ) and place it at your dantien and notice where the heat goes and how it gets there. try the same thing with it in your palms - inhale it through them, qualitatively where does the heat go and where after that when transformed in a fashion? get out a meridian chart and ponder then try again, perhaps another time. there's other methods besides this one. you can differentiate yin & yang and it neednt be one or the other push-pull. ;)

(Just today I realized we recently dug up old stuffed animal toy, being a monkey with its head fallen off; but can inanimate objects act as vessel for other beings? Perhaps it was just asking for assistance, then, but not knowing how.)

Oh, someone please say no. As a teenager I felt traumatized when my mom threw away old raggedy stuffed animals I didn't play with anymore. If she hadn't done it would probably still be in my bedroom. Even now I'd have a hard time throwing the poor headless stuffed monkey away feeling sorrow for it languishing in a landfill somewhere. Have gotten better at least at putting things I don't use anymore in a donation box, might be more appropriate to trash some of it, but I have a hard time with it if trashiness at all questionable, perhaps I could justify trying to be environmentally conscious, but I get silly and sentimental about inanimate objects.

Oh, someone please say no. As a teenager I felt traumatized when my mom threw away old raggedy stuffed animals I didn't play with anymore. If she hadn't done it would probably still be in my bedroom. Even now I'd have a hard time throwing the poor headless stuffed monkey away feeling sorrow for it languishing in a landfill somewhere. Have gotten better at least at putting things I don't use anymore in a donation box, might be more appropriate to trash some of it, but I have a hard time with it if trashiness at all questionable, perhaps I could justify trying to be environmentally conscious, but I get silly and sentimental about inanimate objects.

No.

• Like 1

push-pull but more than just a push pull. take a mug of tea (dont spill it :P ) and place it at your dantien and notice where the heat goes and how it gets there. try the same thing with it in your palms - inhale it through them, qualitatively where does the heat go and where after that when transformed in a fashion? get out a meridian chart and ponder then try again, perhaps another time. there's other methods besides this one. you can differentiate yin & yang and it neednt be one or the other push-pull. ;)

True, words can only begin to hint in most of these matters. It could be inhale and exhale as you seemed to elude to as well.

Let me start by saying that no one has to believe me in regards to my own personal experience and what I share here with you today, but I think that it is important to share because I think some people may be delving into things without understanding the full consequences of their action.

First let me state that I mentioned elsewhere that I don't believe in ghosts, demons, etc. but to clarify I don't believe that these are creatures that are divine in manifestation, anyone who's stayed up late at night and felt something crawl across their skin knows on a deeper level that there is more to this universe than we simply see.

When I was a child ghosts and spirits followed my family nearly everywhere we went. I chock it up to the chaos and debauchery that existed in my home. We fueled negative forces and gave them a place to find shelter. The first ghost I saw was of my aunt after her funeral. I was eight or nine and she appeared outside my window looking at me reaching a hand out like she wanted me to come with her. I was frightened by what I saw and screamed, my parents came and took me out to the kitchen and I told them what I saw. No one doubted that I saw her because I was able to tell them what she was wearing and it was what she was wearing when she died, something I had no knowledge of.

Anyways, as I said ghosts followed us. When I was thirteen we lived in a house that was haunted. We bought it for a steal, it took us less than one night to figure out why. That first night we heard voices from the attic and something walking around. The next day we went up and found nothing. A month later my father was working in the basement with another man and a gas main broke, they tried to get out, but no matter how hard they pulled it wouldn't open, then all of a sudden it did. The man wouldn't come back to the house so my father had to fix it on his own.

A couple months later my father was working on a table saw and something pushed his hand into the blade and cut off half the tips of this fingers on his left hand. We moved shortly after. My brother in law told me that after we left, he was looking up at the top floor and there was light shining out of the windows, but the electricity had been turned off. They were smart enough not to go inside.

During my stay in the house I sensed something evil in that house, it wasn't a "the monster under my bed is going to get me" kind of feeling, but rather a feeling of immense darkness that emanated from that house. I hear they had an exorcism at some point and they haven't had problems since.

I could sense things like that even when I was young, perhaps it was my screwed up childhood that opened that sense up. It became very uncomfortable, to the point that I searched for every resource I could to try and get rid of it. It's really screwy when you walk into a house and just get this feeling that somethings wrong. I never was able to walk in and say "this is the ghost of such and such" rather I just knew something was there, that's why I don't believe in ghosts in the classical sense, because they never seemed to be ghosts to me, but rather something else, almost like an emotional energy that lingers and feeds off those within.

As a young man I practiced Kabbalism and other mystical arts in an attempt to understand what was going on, but they always seemed hollow and I never achieved much. What I found worked was force of mind, not will mind you, but mind. If I concentrate I can free myself of these negative influences, stop them from even effecting me. I learned how to do this through hypnosis mostly and a bit of esoteric wisdom from hippies I knew. Hippies by the way are font of knowledge that shouldn't be overlooked.

Anyways one gave me the best advice I ever received, which was essentially that the best way to free yourself from these dark influences is to not give them a foothold to manifest. Don't practice mystical arts that have to do with manipulating them, don't try to contact them or control them (they can't be controlled mind you, if you think you're controlling them, they're just letting you believe that) the best you can ever hope to do with these energies is to stop them from effecting you and banishing them.

I told someone earlier how to be rid of them and no one took me seriously, but if you actually talk to anyone that's had to deal with these things it's very sound advice. So long as you fill yourself with negative energy then you give these forces a foothold to survive.

I've been told by others that I have immense "power", I'm not saying that egotistically because honestly I don't sense it, but I know that during my late teens and early twenties light bulbs used to go out whenever I got angry. Street lamps would go out when I walked under them, my friends thought it was very creepy. I haven't had that problem in over a decade, although it still happens now and again, simply because I don't participate in those types of activities anymore.

Today if I go into a house and sense something, I simply ignore it and give it no notice and it leaves me alone.

Again, for someone who hasn't experienced it, this sounds bizarre, but let me assure you it's not in my head. If someone says that they've felt something in their house I can more often than not go to the exact location where they felt it and point it out to them.

So my advice is this, when I was practicing magic and trying to identify these beings I repeatedly found myself hounded by them, but when I stopped doing that stuff and maintained a practice devoted to spiritual awareness I haven't had a problem since. For me the key is that these things are just energy and they are searching for a specific type of energy, don't give them that energy and they leave, it's as simple as that.

Anyways, it's my two cents. I do energy practices, but it is all during meditation. I can sense energy in the earth and around me, but the energy I'm talking about here isn't the normal energy (and I use that word simply because I can't think of another way to describe it) but rather an energy that is tied very much to consciousness, so perhaps you could call it a conscious energy. Perhaps when people talk about showing compassion and love as a way to be rid of these forces it's simply that when you express this type of energy there is no reason for the negative energy to remain, because you are depriving them of what they need.

Okay, so that's my crazy rant. Feel free to disbelieve or contradict, it doesn't matter, it's my experience and how I've come to see things. I am open to others who have insight into these things expressing their own opinions.

Aaron

Edited by Twinner
  • Like 1