Stigweard

Time for some Shit !

This shit most definately has to go to the Pit.

One more vote for 'Pit this shit'.

I'm just wondering why it hasn't already been moved. I guess it's because of constipation - this shit won't move.

Shit... Can I like vote a second time for that shit?

I kinda want that people, who google shit, to end up on these forums. Alot of people want that shit, they should take that shit from here even if we don't have lots of shit. One day, we will be void of shit, there will be shitloads of great shit going on! Like conspiracies about the presence of shit. Perhaps we can relief the burden that we have laid upon shit. Annihilate the names that we have set upon shit. Completely integrating shit into our heads, so that we may understand shit in its purest manifestation. Perhaps we're not ready for that shit yet... But it would certainly seem like shitloads of great shit could be drawn from that kind of void of shit.

Maybe I'm taking this shit too far... Think about shit too much. Perhaps its time to stop talking about shit and actually shit while I sit my shithole on the shitpot. Shit, thats some nasty shit I wrote about nasty shit. I wonder if any shithead actually read all the shit I wrote on this shit. I'm done with shit.

This shit has really got to go!

Edited by Everything

I'm just wondering why it hasn't already been moved. I guess it's because of constipation - this shit won't move.

People are used to this shit, so they tighten their shitholes. I think when the shitlevel rises, everything will be released and people will loose faith in their current buthole. This revolution will go hand in hand with the evolution of our butholes. The next generation of shit transportation shall be truely economical and more widely accepted amongst those who have resisted shit before they witnessed the amount of shit that could be expelled from one anus. Only when people loose faith in their current shitholes can we make room for alternatives such as the Anus Project. This shit has got to go before shit gets too big!

LOL

No sense of humor some people.

I remember a one of the episodes from "Opening the Dragon Gate" where the students teachers had him meditating in a bell that was covering a cesspit. There was a crack in the bell and the teachers continued to push more shit into the bell to test the student's concentration.

Does this shit offend you? Well maybe you need to breathe it in a little further.

But if it's the general feeling then ... "To the Pit with this shit!!"

24.gif

Albert Einstein: You cannot solve shit at the same level of shit you created it.

Edited by NeiChuan

#Sun - That shit is hot.

#Australia - Shit spins the other way down here!

#Australia 2 - Everywhere you go there's shit that can kill you.

#Gordon Ramsay - The shit is RAW! GET OUT!

Hahaha.

# Gordon Ramsay on Kitchen Nightmares: Your kitchen is shit! There's rat shit in the walk in! Your chef is shit! His food tastes shitty! Your attitude is shit! What's up with that shit eating grin on your face when I'm talking to you! The customers don't come in here because the atmosphere makes them feel like shit! These tables look like they're made out of shit! Your service is shit! Does that waitress have shit on her blouse? Shit, I don't know if I can do this shit. *does the shit* I'm so impressed with how this place turned out...you guys really worked hard on this shit, and now your restaurant isn't shitty anymore!

LOL thats funny

:lol:

Getting tense about shit isnt worth it. There definately is a lot of shit in the world, maybe thats why we are so used to it already.

Heres one more:

PhD: Piled higher and deeper.

I dunno shit but this has to be the best shittest thread on TTBs in like shitloads of ages.

• Like 1

Hehe, nice one Scotty!

#Oscar Wilde - Either that shit on the wall goes, or I do!

#Leonidas - Tonight, we shit in hell!