zerostao

What made YOU laugh today/tonight ?

6 hours ago, ljazztrumpet said:

There was these two guys, all right, partners, best friends. Going moose hunting. Looking around. Everywhere they look, there's no moose. 

Sounds like Dick Cheney and his friend.

• Like 3

Nowadays, it seems some TV shows are actually designed to stop/short-circuit the human's logical thinking mind. I'm new to this group and I hope I don't get into trouble for posting this, since it shouldn't be seen by anyone..anywhere..at any time. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Well, I would say you should grow up and stop watching those silly cartoons but I will hold my tongue.

Sir, how dare you.. If I saw you in person right now I would slap you with my dueling glove and challenge you. (I always carry a white dueling glove with me in case incidents like this happen). We could get some of those old-timey pistols like people bring in on those internet 'Pawn Stars' shows. 

I was so compelled by 'Rick and Morty' when I found it a few weeks ago I just had to find out about who came up with it..I had a feeling there was something 'deeper' going on behind the scenes..and I was right!

https://www.inverse.com/article/32472-rick-and-morty-dan-harmon

http://mashable.com/2017/08/10/rick-and-morty-pickle-rick-freudian-recap/#ekpv8cTcUiq9

• Like 1

I had a dream last night that I was talking with Donald Trump while he was taking a bubble bath ( I was not in the bath ;) ). I can't even begin to explain why my unconscious would make me experience that... Does a cringe count as a laugh? :D

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

I had a dream last night that I was talking with Donald Trump while he was taking a bubble bath ( I was not in the bath ;) ). I can't even begin to explain why my unconscious would make me experience that... Does a cringe count as a laugh? :D

All I can do is feel sorry for you.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

I found this ,,  , but I don't endorse its veracity  :)

Bubble Bath  No comments yet

To dream that you or someone else is taking a bubble bath indicates that you are totally at ease and feel comfortable with your life. You no longer have any anxieties or troubles, and your mind is full of optimism and hope. 
Alternatively, dreaming of a bubble bath suggests a desire for a loving, romantic encounter.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Stosh said:

I found this ,,  , but I don't endorse its veracity  :)

Bubble Bath  No comments yet

To dream that you or someone else is taking a bubble bath indicates that you are totally at ease and feel comfortable with your life. You no longer have any anxieties or troubles, and your mind is full of optimism and hope. 
Alternatively, dreaming of a bubble bath suggests a desire for a loving, romantic encounter.

Um... Okay... Thank you? ;)

21 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

Um... Okay... Thank you? ;)

No worries, I was told that everyone in ones dreams represents aspects of themselves, its you seeing you in the bath. 

• Like 1

took me a minute:

dog god

that is funny

but now there needs to be where cats rule superior to dog.

especially chi kat.....

hahahahaha

off to chop wood

• Like 2