zerostao

What made YOU laugh today/tonight ?

Damn aliens !  Thats why I had to miss work several times in my working life ..... the bastards  would nab me in the morning, fly off and then dump me at a beach far away ! 

8 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

Satanic Convention Requires Proof of COVID Vaccination (substack.com)

People of a certain ideological bent think this is a good thing.  -_-

What do you mean, brother? Of course Satan would like vaccines!!! Nurses are evil, I tell ya hwat!

Here's something that'll tickle your funny bone, though: when I was about to type 'Satan', the poltergeist activity in my house acted up again. (((internal screaming)))

4 minutes ago, yeq88 said:

What do you mean, brother? Of course Satan would like vaccines!!! Nurses are evil, I tell ya hwat!

I don't think nurses are evil.  I don't even think most Satanists are evil, try as they might.  The post just struck me as funny, though I might have shared it in "Current Events" instead of this thread as the humor is admittedly niche.

• Like 1

I've met a rare evil nurse. 

Nearly physically assaulted one once.

The vast majority, however, have been caring and strong human beings with very big hearts, and a little ego.

Can't think of another group of people I'd rather hang out with.

:wub:

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

I don't think nurses are evil.  I don't even think most Satanists are evil, try as they might.  The post just struck me as funny, though I might have shared it in "Current Events" instead of this thread as the humor is admittedly niche.

Dw I was just kidding. I think it didn't come over on text or something. Nurses are normal, the ones I've met either didn't talk much or were nice to me. :P
Are these Satanists the real deal or are these guys like the Satanic Church I think it was, who're just trolling to make a larger point?

3 minutes ago, steve said:

The vast majority, however, have been caring and strong human beings with very big hearts, and a little ego.

Yeah I think the bad ones are probably a vocal minority. Now doctors on the other hand.. genuinely 50/50 in my country! 
Must've been a really annoying one if you wanted to physically assault them hahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I knew you were kidding!

😁

Dude pushed my buttons to the breaking point, in the middle of a tense situation no less…

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, steve said:

The last 6 months I worked at the hospital ... I lived in the Nurse's Home , on site  :  Cafeteria meals $6 , gym, squash courts, swimming pool , 15km from beach and three floors of nurses   :) 

That was fun .

• Haha 1

On 22.2.2023 at 4:40 PM, Taomeow said:

May be an image of text that says 'dailytechnologynews Follow SOCTANSIED This wind powered cargo ship is set to change the way we ship the goods across oceans. The model is very practical and is looking at a possible launch in 024. https://I.t/2MKA9Ph guabirudropout2 Follow Wind powered ships!? What a time to be alive! daco-bromanian Follow we really are in the future'

If anything is proff that big energy is one big scam it is the fact that they could easily setup hydrolysis hydrogen generating plant's on major vulcanic islands using the heat from the bedrock/vulcano to fuel cargo ships sailing on the routes CO2 free . 

This is the kind of joke that someone is laughing at albe it not I 

" Why do people respond so strongly to penguins? First, they stand straight and walk upright, like us, so we see them as little humanoids—a convention of headwaiters, ten thousand nuns, plump babies in snowsuits. "

Diane Ackerman