ANGRY CHINESE MAN

Homosexuals attacking Taoism on FB

These homosexuals are disrespecting Taoism. Look at their profile picture it has a symbol of Taoism and enveloped in a GAY ohio flag. I consider this Blasphemy and insulting to Chinese culture. They are ignorant of what it means and using it because it looks cool to promote their cause.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Support-Gay-Marriage-in-OHIO/257910883939

Edited by ANGRY CHINESE MAN
  • Like 1

Relax ACM :)

Plenty of open minded people here

Pretty strong for your 2nd post eh?

Hoping you have been reading some of the recent topics here

BTW... Some homosexuals here probably won't take a shining to the tone you gave

When I was in school people used to draw pictures of a "Green leafy plant" and wear it on their shirts too

cause they thought it was cool.

The science club did not protest

The largest gang in Chitown uses the star of david to represent

Some circa 1930's german megalomaniac stole a sacred sanskrit symbol

The symbol you speak of was introduced to me by some badass gi wearin' truck stealin'

burnouts in jr high... role models no doubt... got me one, got pictures!

Wish I could still kick that high... no pun intended. :lol:

Are you for real ???

Insulting Taoism by making it gay is like how this dutch artist depict "prophet" Muhammad as a gay. You can imagine how angry the Muslims were.

She got attacked for that.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1937294/posts

The ying and yang is a sacred symbol and should not be tampered and disrespected like that.

Insulting Taoism by making it gay is like how this dutch artist depict "prophet" Muhammad as a gay. You can imagine how angry the Muslims were.

She got attacked for that.

http://www.freerepub...s/1937294/posts

The ying and yang is a sacred symbol and should not be tampered and disrespected like that.

哦,不,你沒有

It is yin? right

:ninja:

I smell a troll.

what so when someone mentions something negative about gays or criticize them, it is considered homophobic and trolling? lemme guess, your a liberal white male and converted to a religion you were not born into and is bent on hijacking other peoples religion and distort its original meanings to fit your personal beliefs. By the way I think homosexuality is forbidden in Taoism and in many religions.

If I were to ask traditional authentic Taoists, Im absolutely positive they would be offended by this. traditional Taoists are different than internet New age taoist.

• Like 1

I know I've tried to tell him

yin-yang.jpg

headphile-yin-yang.jpg

If I were to ask traditional authentic Taoists, Im absolutely positive they would be offended by this.

IKF%201998-02%20Cov.jpg

ACM I think you are beating a dead horse.

I been preachin' yo the qiour fer yerz

First of all...did I really see the whisper song posted here...(facepalm) :lol: what has become of this forum :wacko:

To the angry chinaman - While I believe you are justified in your anger and it is rather insulting to have something held in such high regard disgraced in whatever means... why waste all of the emotional energy on it? Wouldn't it be more wise to direct that energy towards practice? Unless you have the ability to change it, there's no point investing emotional energy in it. If you want to use this as motivation to gain the ability to change it then perhaps that would be a worthy use of your energy, however just getting upset about something isn't going to change it and if you can't change it then there's no point in worrying about it.

Just my two cents. Humans aren't worth the energy <_<

-Astral

Edited by Astral_Anima
  • Like 1

This guy isn't real. This is trolling. Not at its finest. Stereotypical name, trying to incite rage, not knowing the basics of a belief system yet acting like someone who defends said system etc etc.

• Like 1

I disagree with the replies given to the OP, whether he is a troll or not.

Btw, you should just relax since Hindus, Buddhists and Jains would be even more offended about the German Nazi Party for using the sacred symbol of the swastika, and honestly they don't really care for what happened.

Please don't get offended by the use of the Yin and Yang symbol in a gay flag, they are using it because it's a trendy thing. They are not being disrespectful towards Daoism and Traditional Chinese Culture.

Blessings,

:)

Edited by Gerard

And beside, to the best of my knowledge there is nothing in the Tao Te Ching or Chuang Tzu that speaks to homosexuality. Therefore we do not know what Lao Tzu or Chuang Tzu thought about it.

I'm wondering if it might be a bit of targeted keyword advertising, cos I don't ever remember seeing this above a thread here before:

post-46635-129855798542_thumb.jpg

I wonder what happens to the ads if I write 'inflatable love dolls increase Daoist retention skills by 3,870.3%!'

Not that I sell them or anything.

• Like 1

I'm wondering if it might be a bit of targeted keyword advertising, cos I don't ever remember seeing this above a thread here before:

post-46635-129855798542_thumb.jpg

I wonder what happens to the ads if I write 'inflatable love dolls increase Daoist retention skills by 3,870.3%!'

Not that I sell them or anything.

I dont see those ads, as I have adblock on Firefox. I wouldnt see the INFLATABLE LOVE DOLLS, either, because of this. You are seeing , I think, google ads, like one does if one has a gmail account, where they just advertise stuff relating to email content. Just found this pic of you and your girlfriend. from a film I saw last night. :)

images-1-4.jpg

I dont see those ads, as I have adblock on Firefox. I wouldnt see the INFLATABLE LOVE DOLLS, either, because of this. You are seeing , I think, google ads, like one does if one has a gmail account, where they just advertise stuff relating to email content. Just found this pic of you and your girlfriend. from a film I saw last night. :)

images-1-4.jpg

Thank you so much for putting INFLATABLE LOVE DOLLS again and in capitals. It's sure to help my 'Daoist Retention System'TM for non-ejaculatory masturbators everywhere. Every penny helps my 'save the pandas' fund. If there was ever a Daoist animal, it would be the panda for sure. Getting them to ejaculate is like getting blood out of a stone (I should imagine). ironic they are China's national animal (in soooo many ways)

I hope you know I had to go to a proxy to view that pic. I must say though, it was well worth it, that girls hot..... is she a famous actress? She's reading a book, that suggests intelligence to me. Is she on facebook? I'd love to chat with her, I have a strong feeling she'd be a good listener!

ps. I had ads before I had Gmail!:(

• Like 2

She IS a good listener!

....and a real country girl.

( Pandas would love her and it would be easy for them, not like ejaculating.)

Nothing like a good serenade to get things going in the romance department... not sure if facebook does a serenade poke yet. Best thing just to learn this song off by heart!

PS. google does the word - assocation ads. It is their hobby.

INFLATABLE LOVE DOLLS

She IS a good listener!

....and a real country girl.

( Pandas would love her and it would be easy for them, not like ejaculating.)

Nothing like a good serenade to get things going in the romance department... not sure if facebook does a serenade poke yet. Best thing just to learn this song off by heart!

PS. google does the word - assocation ads. It is their hobby.

INFLATABLE LOVE DOLLS

Well google seems to think Citroen cars are relevant on this site too. I'm not sure they were ever relevant anywhere, at anytime.

I dunno about your serenade angle Cat, I'm thinking the method you mentioned the other day is a real winner though, the one were I create 'insatiable desire' in her by lying on a carpet and reading a book, whilst playing with a kitten.

If that doesn't work, I don't know what will!!!

Every penny helps my 'save the pandas' fund. If there was ever a Daoist animal, it would be the panda for sure. Getting them to ejaculate is like getting blood out of a stone (I should imagine). ironic they are China's national animal (in soooo many ways)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=FzRH3iTQPrk

Salud!

OP is a troll who knows nothing about Taoism and should be banned, thread should be deleted.

• Like 1

I think Daoism and chinese culture have historically offended homosexuals and been not nice to homosexuals way more than homosexuals have offended and been not nice to Daoism and chinese culture.

This guy isn't real. This is trolling. Not at its finest. Stereotypical name, trying to incite rage, not knowing the basics of a belief system yet acting like someone who defends said system etc etc.

He's not even good at trolling, thats what's sad.

Mod should IP match him to the other account he owns on the site.

He's not even good at trolling, thats what's sad.

Mod should IP match him to the other account he owns on the site.

Hello you alls.

There's no IP match on our new member, the thread starter here.

We are considering what to do with this thread. Meanwhile, enjoy.:)