Non

the weak yin male cannot find balance

When you ask, it is already being greedy.. even if it is for a minimum..

Are you really that desperate for sex and women, Non?

You know, here in taiwan, there was once a man who did a sex ritual. Every woman in heat became irresistibly drawn to him and would want to have sex with him. This guy ended up having sex everyday. What happened to him in the end? He looked like a 60+ old man when he was only 40 years old.

There was once a sorcerer in a village who used his sex magick on every woman he met. Every woman, whether married or not, end up sleeping with him. In the end, the gods sent some deities to remove his spiritual power and he died in a very ugly manner.

There are numerous cases of people doing love magick on married or attached couples in the hopes of stealing one spouse away from the other person. I am sure some of us have heard about the infamous Thailand/SEA love magick where the woman put her menstrual fluids in a drink and enpowered such fluids. The man who drank her fluids would fall hopelessly in love with that woman forever. He would also suffer perpetual bad luck and lose all fortune.

How about magick during business negotiations? Oh yes there are numerous magick in every country too which can put your business customer, supplier or partner under your sway. The other person in business negotiations can be charmed into agreeing to your terms if you apply enough spiritual leverage.

Using magick in physical fights? Just go to Thailand and research sak yant. Thai Kickboxers are so violent partly because of the strength magick which they use.

You said that there are some men who keeps getting women. Do you know what happen to men who keep getting women? They become haggard and look far older than their years as they grow old. Why is that? Cos they gave their essence out to far too many women instead of conserving their essence for their own self development.

My point is behind every act in the world are vast spiritual forces controlling these acts. You want to achieve whatever material outcome you desire? Start getting spiritual and learn how to manipulate these spiritual forces.

But in the end, you will discover all these material outcomes whether it be women, money, dominance over other men is all emptiness compared to the true enlightenment you can achieve. In the end, if you abuse your spiritual powers, you will end up with nothing, not even your life.

like I said before Im not even asking all that much.

• Like 1

like I said before Im not even asking all that much.

lol .. you don't understand what i am saying..

i am saying there are spiritual laws governing the relationships, health, finances, popularity, etc of every person on earth..

whether you want one woman or one million women, the same spiritual principles still apply..

learn how to manipulate these spiritual laws with compassion and wisdom and your life gets a whole lot easier..

Oh Non ,I just remebered to let you know a case of good friend of mine partner.He was a virgin till 30 when she met him(and very yin and sweet guy).She had to put so much effort becouse he was shy ,but was determined to win him over and about 10 years after they are still together..

Just thought to share this with you.

• Like 2

Dear Non,

The arts of energetic spiritual practices can be abused to attract women. By staying yin enough, a male can use the yin energy to get closer emotionally to a female and then abusing his yang energy to sexually close her into a fuck.

You do need money to back up your conquests too. Who's gonna pay for the candelight dinners, movies and gifts?

But then what's the point of having such conquests? Your soul doesn't evolve from such animalistic pursuits. You don't get enlightened.

Rex is right. I should begin blocking you.

:lol: This is friendly advice?

• Like 2

lol .. you don't understand what i am saying..

i am saying there are spiritual laws governing the relationships, health, finances, popularity, etc of every person on earth..

whether you want one woman or one million women, the same spiritual principles still apply..

learn how to manipulate these spiritual laws with compassion and wisdom and your life gets a whole lot easier..

I never thought of manipulation as a form of compassion or wisdom. Maybe you mean cunning or coercion?

The same spiritual principle applies if you want one woman or a million? Which principle is this?

Are you the love guru? Are you actually trying to give non good advice?

Seriously?

• Like 1

Looking at the tittle of this 'the weak yin male cannot find balance' I'm reminded we start gaining balance when we accept ourselves the way we are. Nothing wrong with being a little more yin or yang, too balanced is boring.

Still, from comfort we can move slowly towards a goal. But accept yourself with compassion, and be willing to move slowly.

Non, maybe its not woman that you need, but a good heart practice, like Metta's. We gain peace when we walk away from the battle.

Michael

I never thought of manipulation as a form of compassion or wisdom. Maybe you mean cunning or coercion?

The same spiritual principle applies if you want one woman or a million? Which principle is this?

Are you the love guru? Are you actually trying to give non good advice?

Seriously?

What spiritual principles are these?

I am hardly qualified to be a guru.. just the same searcher like anyone else..

However, these spiritual principles do exist, no different from the laws of physics. Manipulating these spiritual principles is no different from manipulating the law of physics.

What spiritual principles are these?

I am hardly qualified to be a guru.. just the same searcher like anyone else..

However, these spiritual principles do exist, no different from the laws of physics. Manipulating these spiritual principles is no different from manipulating the law of physics.

Fair enough. I admit i have no knowledge of Taoist principles. Also being from the appalachian region I am aware of problems with semantics.

Would you be so kind as to give an example of manipulating the law of physics?

You know, here in taiwan, there was once a man who did a sex ritual. Every woman in heat became irresistibly drawn to him and would want to have sex with him. This guy ended up having sex everyday. What happened to him in the end? He looked like a 60+ old man when he was only 40 years old.

There was once a sorcerer in a village who used his sex magick on every woman he met. Every woman, whether married or not, end up sleeping with him. In the end, the gods sent some deities to remove his spiritual power and he died in a very ugly manner.

There are numerous cases of people doing love magick on married or attached couples in the hopes of stealing one spouse away from the other person. I am sure some of us have heard about the infamous Thailand/SEA love magick where the woman put her menstrual fluids in a drink and enpowered such fluids. The man who drank her fluids would fall hopelessly in love with that woman forever. He would also suffer perpetual bad luck and lose all fortune.

How about magick during business negotiations? Oh yes there are numerous magick in every country too which can put your business customer, supplier or partner under your sway. The other person in business negotiations can be charmed into agreeing to your terms if you apply enough spiritual leverage.

Using magick in physical fights? Just go to Thailand and research sak yant. Thai Kickboxers are so violent partly because of the strength magick which they use.

You said that there are some men who keeps getting women. Do you know what happen to men who keep getting women? They become haggard and look far older than their years as they grow old. Why is that? Cos they gave their essence out to far too many women instead of conserving their essence for their own self development.

My point is behind every act in the world are vast spiritual forces controlling these acts. You want to achieve whatever material outcome you desire? Start getting spiritual and learn how to manipulate these spiritual forces.

But in the end, you will discover all these material outcomes whether it be women, money, dominance over other men is all emptiness compared to the true enlightenment you can achieve. In the end, if you abuse your spiritual powers, you will end up with nothing, not even your life.

so many god's dieties, spirits and angels, etc. but none of them help real people who are suffering. Only those who have enough spiritual power to even communicate with them right?

What about those who have no one to turn to. I guess they dont want to get their hands dirty to get "beneath' them out of the quicksand.

:ninja: Very interesting post. I agree that if you gain something in one area, you pay for it in another area.

yes but damn i haven't even had a minimum. 24 yr old male virgin and I haven't even gotten anything but torture from all women I come across. All... and then men are messed up too.

Im not looking for sex magick, im looking for normalcy.

I guess normalcy is downright suffering to the extreme then.

Edited by Non
  • Like 1

:ninja: Very interesting post. I agree that if you gain something in one area, you pay for it in another area.

There are always ways to make inroads in one area without making sacrifices in other areas.

You have to do it with compassion and wisdom though i.e. serving the Universe and Humanity and all that..

I once met a yin that needed yang

then I met a yang that needed yin

now it's true there are yang yangs

and yin yins, yet yang yins yin

yangs yin and yin yangs yins yang

I then now and yangs

once I it's yin yin

met met true yins and

a a there yet yin

yin yang there yet yin

that that are yang yangs

needed needed yang yins yins

yang yin yangs yin yang

• Like 1

yes but damn i haven't even had a minimum. 24 yr old male virgin and I haven't even gotten anything but torture from all women I come across. All... and then men are messed up too.

Im not looking for sex magick, im looking for normalcy.

I guess normalcy is downright suffering to the extreme then.

I hear you Bro. You have heard the expression "That all is fair in love and war" ?

Why are you concerned about the messed up men?

I have heard of women making the same complaints. Competition is keen.

I don't think it is all that unusual to be a 24 year old virgin. If that is the main

concern? Or do you expect to find Ms. Right ?

If your only goal is to lose the virginity ? Then I am confident you will find a way.

:rolleyes:

Edited by lazy cloud

Non I was gonna ask,do you like women at all?Becouse it seems to me that you dislike or are so angry with them , but want to attract them.Or?

We all have our"devils"to deal with.And none of them are fun and pretty.

This is your battle ,accept it and be smart.It is not about avoidng hurt,but increasing pain endurance levels infinitley.

And how to do it?Pick your own way.

Do you have a lot of contact with young people?

Im going to be leaving this Earthly plane soon. There's no purpose being here.

erh.. u posting a suicide note?

Dude, you're male and you're not homo, right?

If so and you are not getting girls it means that your yang has peaked/matured 'yet'.

For most boys this happens at 16-20. The very notion that girls are not magnetically attracted to you means that your yang hasn't matured yet which means it will come in the near future AND that you will have an extremely long life. You really haven't finished puberty even though you are well in your 20s. Remember jing's main purpose on the earth plane is not spiritual power but connecting with the energy of the opposite. It has a supernatural quality to it and works on levels you are probably not even aware of. Hang in there. IT WILL COME and you will have your fun with girls. Trust me on this.

ps. stop the whining, it's an attempt to transfer your perceived negative energy onto other people in hopes that it will go away but you don't understand the root cause of your situation. Now you do so you can stop this nonsense.

so many god's dieties, spirits and angels, etc. but none of them help real people who are suffering. Only those who have enough spiritual power to even communicate with them right?

What about those who have no one to turn to. I guess they dont want to get their hands dirty to get "beneath' them out of the quicksand.

Non. It is friday night here in Tennessee. I just had a dificult evening here. -_-

Listening to this helped me a little. Then i thought of you <_<

I know.. you're trying to help. I just had a difficult realization today in class.

The prof says.. in China there is the "tradition" of men having more than 1 wife. I felt bad about this... so I asked.. what if there are more men than women? He said there will be war, and he thinks this may happen with China. Now.. I also wanted to ask.. doesn't this leave to many men being alone if men have more than one wife? He did not answer because he probably did not hear me. I did not want to make it seem a big deal but it was a big deal to me. Though a woman told me that in Tibet if men did not become monks women marry them, but many men share the same woman so it's the reverse.

I don't get this.. this is very offensive or hurtful to me. Why the inequality? Men are left out because. IN each case a man cannot have one woman for himself, or the woman can have many. IN tthe case of the "Chinese tradition" many men are left alone, even if they're good men. Simply for tradition. More men are born than woman worldwide anyway, but they kill themselves or die off to equal it out. He says nature intended women make it much easier to find a mate, and many, while for men it's much harder. IN the case of the Tibetan 'tradition' a man cannot have his own woman to himself, but a woman can have many men.

But over all the women still ends up on top. NOw who is to blame? Is it nature? Or is it REALLY women? Or rather the nature of the feminine? We all co-create this "reality". This Duality right? So in a sense do womoen contribute to this reality, or are they really just "forced to submit to the will of nature?" Surely women have it easier than men in all cases. They have the internal power which men do not have. How the HELL can masculine and yang energies not have the foundation of an Internal power such as yin?

I asked... for there to be Good, or for Good to exist, doesn't there need to be evil? If evil did not exist, what then? He says "we would not exist". So I say "how is there a choice then to be good or evil? if there's not enough evil to support the existence of good then how is there a choice if a person has to submit to the "dual nature" and become evil just to support the existence of good?"

He says... you'll understand in the future once you get more into TCM.

This sort of thing really changed me perspective.. and it really messed with me. I took a break and walked outside, cried in the restroom. I asked myself.. is this the reason why I'm so alone? BEcause I'm meant to be as a monk, or celibate just to the support the worldwide traditions of greedy men and women, and of their evil natures? He says..that mankind has an evil nature.

uhh.. yeah!? is it mankind or Nature?

Why does it have to be so dual? Do the CHinese and taoists Support rather than try to transcend the Dual Nature of reality which CAUSES suffering?

I started to think of the many theories of TCM. Most of them are very good and sound, logical and intuitive. There are some things I don't agree with though.. where TCM theory seems to support the suffering, or the dualistic nature. For example: he says animal products are most of the time more powerful than any plant for curing certain diseases and 9 times out of 10 they really are the more powerful of the TCM medicines. Now, ok, I'm vegan. I eat only from plant food sources. So what then? Because I don't want to support the suffering of animals. Ok.. maybe if the animal dies of natural causes, but if not? Does it support the "belief" in this dual reality, in which Evil exists to support Good? Where animals, humans, etc. must feed off other living organims' overt sufferings for their own selfish benefit?

Is there a Universal Good?

OK..so he says... "I like Christianity, it's just so natural. It's based on the beleif in Love." I aked about buddhism, and he said "Buddhism gives people hope.". UNder my breath I said "yea for the involuntary celibate males". It would seem the ones who are involuntarily celibate are celibate just to support the existence of an unequal tradition. Of one extreme to support another extreme, just like "evil" supporting "good"... and then "good" supporting "evil".

So even if Buddhism has it's uses... hoepfully it can help me "GTFO" of this Insane reality of which Only suffering exists.

Because this sort of thing forces many men to be alone and neglected. Is the Yin nature to blame? or the fact that many people seem to support such a dualistic view of reality?

Does TCM wish to support the dualistic reality, including all the suffering or seek to transcend by integrating it?

And is buddhism just as insane also as the rest because they inherently believe in a dual world that has to be transcended?

Edited by Non
  • Like 1

some "yin" males are more yin as a false yang. their yin is weak, but appear yang.. yet are really yin in the sense that their yang is weak. They are rather yang deficient than "yin excess". In relation their yang might be stronger than their yin, but still their yang is deficient. In some ways they will appear yin anyway if you look closely but it's yang deficieny. Some have the misconception that they must overtonify their yang, yet don't know if they are really yin deficient. A person yin deficien can tonify their yang all they want but it will continue consuming yin and later transform it into a yang deficiency. The yang needs yin to support it, and vice versa.

The bodily fluids, the blood, the essence, the sperm, etc. can all be categorized as yin. They cool and nourish at the same time having an anti-freeze function, supporting yang warming functions. The yin provides the foundation of the functions of the organs. Like water can hold in heat and regulate temperature providing stability. The vaccum for the force which is yang but the "power" is yin.

Some people say I appear yang on the outside, I'm not really all that yang it seems.

I don't know if Im either more yin or more yang, a false yin or yang. I just know I'm weak in Both. I haven't really learned much to be able to determine.

My professor says an addiction is caused by a person who's deficient in blood and internally cold (without the drug). A person will drink or smoke to get a sense of internal heat or yang and also a false yin (ie the 'high' or the yin aspect of the high). It consumes their blood each time they get the high, so it causes a reinforcing cycle of addiction where the person comes to depend on it to heat the body up and give a false sense of yin which in term consumes more yin and the cycle repeats as the body craves it as a heating function with "false yin".

Ive been really wanting to stop marijuana for a while. After stopping smoking for about 3 months I went back to it by eating it straight raw and chewing it sublingually, experiencing the milder more balanced high, not as excessive in the THC as opposed to the other cannabinoids like cannabidiol. Taken in their raw form the effects are considered a more balanced without the more negative aspects ie the downer. Not to say that isolated components of extracted cannabinoids through cooked or smoked marijuana can't be useful, but Im just saying raw has a purpose also. Anything raw has it's own effects that might be different to that as opposed to cooked or extracted.

Well... I finally got a hold of extremely good medicinal bud from Califorina and decided I wanted to try it vaporized and as an incense. Well... I still had the downer and it started a bad cycle for a good month or so doing this again on the weekends. Last weekend I just ate some and had to fight some urge to smoked but I held myself. This weekend I didn't use any, had somewhat of an urge to eat some but I think I'm done.

I went to the asian grocery and bought myself some American Wisconsin Ginseng, jiaogulan, sanqi/tienchi/pseudoginseng & salvia root beverage to tonify the yin and blood. Just having the American ginseng I am now flushed and appear much more redder. I was very pale for some time now. It's amazing how this effected me and my consciousness. The blood is the root of the mental activities, or rather the heart. Disorders of the mind need the foundations of the blood.

So I'm hoping to tonify my yin so I can increase my yang. I will have to do both then. Im not sure how much I'm supposed to do this, or each individual treatment but Im going to see how I feel.

Edited by Non

non, i like your concoction. have you ever tried fo ti or siberian ginseng?

thanks for sharing here. tcm class would rock. i have been on a herb fast for a couple of months. tea also seems to help me. the tienchi imo was a great choice.

non, i like your concoction. have you ever tried fo ti or siberian ginseng?

thanks for sharing here. tcm class would rock. i have been on a herb fast for a couple of months. tea also seems to help me. the tienchi imo was a great choice.

Yea. Actually I have all the ginsengs now except for ashwaganda. Ie, american, red, siberian, astralagus, rhodiola, tienchi, jiaogulan, even raw maca powder.

ok not all are considered pure ginsengs but have have some effect to tonify yin or yang.

Yea. Actually I have all the ginsengs now except for ashwaganda. Ie, american, red, siberian, astralagus, rhodiola, tienchi, jiaogulan, even raw maca powder.

ok not all are considered pure ginsengs but have have some effect to tonify yin or yang.

I have some somewhere. I can't seem to eat it without it being, too much. I get nervous, it's not cool :(

I have some somewhere. I can't seem to eat it without it being, too much. I get nervous, it's not cool :(

Same here.

Overstimulation