Non

the weak yin male cannot find balance

Same here.

Overstimulation

i thought ashwaganda was one of the milder ones, thats why I wanted to try it...

The only reason why some souls choose to become monks or become celibate is because it is much easier to destroy your human ego than if you are married, have kids or have a partner.

As you progress higher and higher on the path, the negative spiritual demons will throw more and more obstacles and problems at you including creating problems through your spouse/partners/kids..

Look at you, non, all your hang-ups about who is better.. men or women.. about how some men is going to be left alone.. all your worries seem.. so ... laughable..

As I said before, someone who knows how to tap into the forces of the universe to bring happiness into his life ain't gonna worry the least bit about women.. cos they know how to get women anytime they want to ..

But that is not the name of the game nor is it the true purpose of life..

Anyway, i know your ego is twisting you inside out so you can't grasp the full meaning of my words.. but that is alright.. some souls are meant to be trapped in the cycle for eternity..

Edited by bodyoflight

The only reason why some souls choose to become monks or become celibate is because it is much easier to destroy your human ego than if you are married, have kids or have a partner.

As you progress higher and higher on the path, the negative spiritual demons will throw more and more obstacles and problems at you including creating problems through your spouse/partners/kids..

Look at you, non, all your hang-ups about who is better.. men or women.. about how some men is going to be left alone.. all your worries seem.. so ... laughable..

As I said before, someone who knows how to tap into the forces of the universe to bring happiness into his life ain't gonna worry the least bit about women.. cos they know how to get women anytime they want to ..

But that is not the name of the game nor is it the true purpose of life..

Anyway, i know your ego is twisting you inside out so you can't grasp the full meaning of my words.. but that is alright.. some souls are meant to be trapped in the cycle for eternity..

key statement: "cos they know how to get women anytime they want to .."

i thought ashwaganda was one of the milder ones, thats why I wanted to try it...

Then try it. Not everyone will have the same result. Some people do not like pot :glare:

the "weak yin" male cannot find "balance" because actually these "weak yin" males are not really weak, they just don't have the "balls"/Guts to be bad like the BAD boys do. TO be materially successful in this world you must be bad. Because being bad in this world is known as "healthy". It is popular TO be sinister when you're young, to do "minor offensive things", or even majorly offensive things is "normal" and part of being "a virile young man" filled with testosterone.. go to jail a couple of f*cking times, sexuually abuse women a couple of f*cking times, be confident enough.. to face her rejections and not budge-a-couple of f*cking times. If you are not, and even speak out against such things you are considered weak-hearted, feminine, ungrateful immoral demonized etc.

Women.. get chased by guys all the time. So much so that it's all they come to expect from guys and even come to FANTASIZE ABOUT BEING FORCED INTO SITUATIONS BY DOMINANT MALES. I.e. rape............................................................

It is obviously way more common a fantasy to be raped as a woman than a man.

THis is terrible and really makes me want to commit suicide.

Edited by Non
  • Like 1

You see women EVREYWHERE dressing in ways which make a man VIOLENTLY horny. It's like they WANT to be raped. It's sad.

Because all they know, is male pigs hollering at them, surrounding them and jerks, hot heads. Or just 'dominant' and "confident" men. The men who are pushy, and mean. Or just "confident" enough to be persistent, to not back down when she rejects you or "plays hard to get". "Confident" enough to not care whether she will be offended by forced sexual explicitness and over-bearing dominance.

Women will test you and test you and test you. Throw dramas on you, and see how you handle HAVING YOUR BALLS CRUSHED LITERALLY!!!???? Test you to see if you will put her in her place,test you to see if you will literally not care about her.

How in the hell?

Giving you situations which have nothing to do with real life will and testing your wits, etc. to put up with rejections and ball busting to see if you back down is obviously a test to see if in real life he can woop another man's arse if he needed to for survival.

This is just crazy...but look atall the confusion this society has. This actually MAKES PERFECT SENSE YET IT'S CRAZY!!!!!!!!!

This is the signs of a really messed up society and governing systems.

Edited by Non
  • Like 1

Yea. Actually I have all the ginsengs now except for ashwaganda. Ie, american, red, siberian, astralagus, rhodiola, tienchi, jiaogulan, even raw maca powder.

ok not all are considered pure ginsengs but have have some effect to tonify yin or yang.

going for the supercharger effect? add white peony,licorice,cinnamon, tumeric.goji berries.

in august i will have some wild ginseng(hopefully) that i use to trade with.

Non

I recommended before to stop any alcohol are drug usage.

AA or NA is always good for hooking up.

Maybe someone in treatment or Al-anon or ACOA could help.

I strongly suggest professional help. NOW!

If you haven't noticed you talk an awful lot about offin' yo self.

Eat, sleep, and maybe lay off any training for a while til you get some help;

Best,

Robert

THIS IS MAJOR LEAGUE SERIOUS.... unless you just get off on trolling for sympathy sucking energy

Non

I recommended before to stop any alcohol are drug usage.

AA or NA is always good for hooking up.

Maybe someone in treatment or Al-anon or ACOA could help.

I strongly suggest professional help. NOW!

If you haven't noticed you talk an awful lot about offin' yo self.

Eat, sleep, and maybe lay off any training for a while til you get some help;

Best,

Robert

THIS IS MAJOR LEAGUE SERIOUS.... unless you just get off on trolling for sympathy sucking energy

damnit...

I don't do drugs or drink. I used to smoke pot but that was a good 3 months ago but I have since done it a couple times the past 3 weeks ago, but last week I didn't do anything and i'm off it for good.

damnit...couple times the past 3 weeks ago

It is stored in fatty tissue. I assume you already have a job?

Some can't handle anything, I know several. (This Bum)

Sex is no different, I could not meet anyone in person if I am on line throwin' it out there.

The lit you spit is best understood by like minded people. I believe you are probably seeking a healthy partner? Most females I know are not into chronic puffin' megagangstathuglife impersonators.

Nor would they sit idle by while I blog.

"If you ain't from the hood stop impersonatin' us"

pants_billboard540.jpg

I believe I have issues with internet .

It's not interfering with my family, but my eyes are not what they used to be.

Co-workers I know CANNOT stay off their handhelds. I see this in stores with employees as well.

I wish I could guide you down the right road, maybe getting off line and around some healthy folks is a start.

Best,

Robert

It is stored in fatty tissue. I assume you already have a job?

Some can't handle anything, I know several. (This Bum)

Sex is no different, I could not meet anyone in person if I am on line throwin' it out there.

The lit you spit is best understood by like minded people. I believe you are probably seeking a healthy partner? Most females I know are not into chronic puffin' megagangstathuglife impersonators.

Nor would they sit idle by while I blog.

"If you ain't from the hood stop impersonatin' us"

pants_billboard540.jpg

I believe I have issues with internet .

It's not interfering with my family, but my eyes are not what they used to be.

Co-workers I know CANNOT stay off their handhelds. I see this in stores with employees as well.

I wish I could guide you down the right road, maybe getting off line and around some healthy folks is a start.

Best,

Robert

'

well I do study quite a bit and no I don't "go out for fun". I only go out when I need to, ie for work school, kung fu and responsibilities, and exercise every now and then which.. well Im afraid to do even that so hardly ever. I do most of that inside.

I know I have to get off these forums though and others because my responsibilities are suffering but this is really the only chance I have at communicating with the "outside world" and I only go to forums which are "helpful" to me, and researching, etc.

Edited by Non

'

well I do study quite a bit and no I don't "go out for fun". I only go out when I need to, ie for work school and responsibilities, and exercise.

Cool!

Cool!

you missed where I edited:and exercise every now and then which.. well Im afraid to do even that so hardly ever. I do most of that inside.

well try being a pretty "weak yin" male like me who's never had sex or a g/f doesn't have any experience with anything and see how much motivation you have to be outside.

Edited by Non

you missed where I edited:and exercise every now and then which.. well Im afraid to do even that so hardly ever. I do most of that inside.

well try being a pretty "weak yin" male like me who's never had sex or a g/f doesn't have any experience with anything and see how much motivation you have to be outside.

I pretty much was before ACOA and a real support system that required me to do some serious inventory.

Look up ACOA and see if you have any of the character traits.

Hopefully you listen to some positive music.

Follow your bliss, put yourself in the right place at the right time and maybe you will get what you seek.

But think through it. Go to some meetings and maybe some stories will resonate.

Be brave my brother

Its funny but i have the complete opposite view as the OP...

Lao tzu said know the man, but keep the woman....

You cannot be complete in a total Yang fashion...the macho body builder guy who judges people and says ignorant things has little to no yin. The female overcomes the male, therefore yield and overcome.

A pebble on the shore, is gradually broken down layer by layer from the tide

Hi Non. I havent read this thread properly, I am just wanting to respond to your point about women fantasising about rape.

1. it isnt to be taken literally because it stems from the unconscious, NOT the conscious mind.

2. therefore the man in the fantasy is actually a part of the woman. it is her cross gender aspect, that she is activating.

2. the meaning of it is that a woman may want to be absolved of responsibility for wanting/intitiating sex so puts it into a context where she has no need to 'consent', therefore she is a 'good girl'.

3. the other, non socially directed unconscious desire from the woman having this fantasy is to experience her active /male sexuality in the raw, to be as fully polarised as a sexual situation can be, in her psyche, in which situation, the polarities meld, and a sense of unity is brought to the psyche. it is actually, although it looks shocking from a social or 'ordinary reality' point of view, a cry for deep experience of the power of sexual drive. she imagines unstoppable sexuality overwhelming her, and the only way she can feel this is via projecting it onto her cross gender self, as the male has the active sexual member, the female is receptive.

4. it is essentially an inner alchemy fantasy, crashing two elements together, and is most likely to be had by a woman who has either a passive or frustrated masculinity, a guilty sexuality, or too much responsibility in her conscious life.

When a couple act this out together in a mutually agreed way, they are creating a sort of catharsis, a purging of pent up energy in both of them. It's using the sex act to get psychic health.

Even in the most extreme scenario, where you have a masochistic woman having violent sexual fantasies and acting them out in her life, it is none of it done out of a simple love of violence. It is all intra psychic conflict being acted out in order to create catharsis.

Sex is like dreams and poetry. If we took our dreams literally we would feel crazy. If we read poetry literally we cant understand it.

BTW where I live it is popular for men to be articulate, funny, polite, interesting, and anyone 'bad' is considered rather unfortunate and wish them all the best for the future, type thing.

why couldn't she just fantasize about having sex normally then?

You would say it's because of the taboos in society?

Anyways... do you see then the confusion this creates, for men AND women alike who would misinterpret even themselves?

• Like 2

Yes, I do see, it is very confusing for people. People are confused by the fact that their sexual fantasies surprise them, they continue interpreting in the usual 'ordinary reality' groove, ie taking their thoughts literally, and then feel very guilty and ashamed, at some fantasy that is actually metaphorical.

I think it would improve the quality of our world tremendously if everyone had a more fundamental psychological awareness of what is going on in their psyches.. I think it should be taught in schools, about basic psychological processes like Projection, and Denial, and what Acting Out is, and how not to succumb to it, and how to read your own unconscious better, and relate to yourself more deeply and caringly.

I feel very strongly that a basic knowledge of these things would bring about much more peace and happiness for everyone.

Then what is even more messed up is that it is now Good to be bad. To be explicit and raunchy, etc. and to be sinister, and bad. You can't be a good guy in this society without looking repressed, anal retentive, weak hearted feminine, boy-ish, etc.

It's "mature" to be raunchy and bad, it's "knowledgable" to be sinister and hardcore, it's also authoritative to be disrespectful.

And why do guys do it? Mostly because of sexuality, ie gender roles, etc.

You see a good guy has no place.... a guy is good, he is warm hearted, etc. immediately someone thinks he's freaky, or a creep. He genuinely cares for a girl and he's seen as obsessive, or weak and feminine,he's too serious. He needs to be more like a player, more hurtful, or aggressive, or cold, etc. he needs to be more cocky, more sinister. It's known as "lightening up".

Being good is bad in this society, and being bad is good.

And girls are at the forefront of making badboys popular I believe. Why? Because you don't see any of these "badboys" with shortages of women. You only see the good guys with the shortages of women. Always getting their hearts broken, BEING CONFUSED AS BEING WEAK AND A DOORMAT because being good is seen as weak.

You don't see girls leaving these badboys alone, nooo, these guys are "hot". Therefore it is surely a thing to be if you want to be socially-sexually-psychologically integrated in this society.

You gotta be cocky, you gotta be aggressive, you gotta be cold, you gotta be bad, you gotta be overbearingly dominant, etc.

All this and you say women don't want these things in real life and it''sonly a fantasy?

Oh so I guess that's why girls play so hard to get right? yet more than anyone else the good guys are left alone and broken hearted.

SUFFERING AND BEING TORTURED DAY IN AND DAY OUT.

PURE REAL SUFFERING AND TERRIBLE LONELINESS.

ONLY THESE MEN ARE LEFT ALONE IN THE DARK.

Now there are so few left because most guys are turning to the darkside and being callous and cocky and jerks.

Remember, it is HOT to be bad. But not so hot to be good. It is only good to be good. But NEVER Hot. Never as a guy.

Good traits in guys are not seen as hot. Only if the guy is being good at the same time he's showing off some PURELY AGGRESSIVE MUSCLE.

girls dont pay attention to you if you're a good guy. They only pay attention to you when you're being loud and aggressive.

Well.. that's because there are guys that are loud and aggressive and are over-bearingly dominant but STILL you never see these guys with a shortage of women. You never see women rejecting them. NO, they only play hard to get. Off screen they''re having orgies with these men.

Edited by Non
  • Like 1

Then what is even more messed up is that it is now Good to be bad. To be explicit and raunchy, etc. and to be sinister, and bad. You can't be a good guy in this society without looking repressed, anal retentive, weak hearted feminine, boy-ish, etc.

It's "mature" to be raunchy and bad, it's "knowledgable" to be sinister and hardcore, it's also authoritative to be disrespectful.

And why do guys do it? Mostly because of sexuality, ie gender roles, etc.

You see a good guy has no place.... a guy is good, he is warm hearted, etc. immediately someone thinks he's freaky, or a creep. He genuinely cares for a girl and he's seen as obsessive, or weak and feminine,he's too serious. He needs to be more like a player, more hurtful, or aggressive, or cold, etc. he needs to be more cocky, more sinister. It's known as "lightening up".

Being good is bad in this society, and being bad is good.

And girls are at the forefront of making badboys popular I believe. Why? Because you don't see any of these "badboys" with shortages of women. You only see the good guys with the shortages of women. Always getting their hearts broken, BEING CONFUSED AS BEING WEAK AND A DOORMAT because being good is seen as weak.

You don't see girls leaving these badboys alone, nooo, these guys are "hot". Therefore it is surely a thing to be if you want to be socially-sexually-psychologically integrated in this society.

You gotta be cocky, you gotta be aggressive, you gotta be cold, you gotta be bad, you gotta be overbearingly dominant, etc.

All this and you say women don't want these things in real life and it''sonly a fantasy?

Oh so I guess that's why girls play so hard to get right? yet more than anyone else the good guys are left alone and broken hearted.

SUFFERING AND BEING TORTURED DAY IN AND DAY OUT.

PURE REAL SUFFERING AND TERRIBLE LONELINESS.

ONLY THESE MEN ARE LEFT ALONE IN THE DARK.

Now there are so few left because most guys are turning to the darkside and being callous and cocky and jerks.

Remember, it is HOT to be bad. But not so hot to be good. It is only good to be good. But NEVER Hot. Never as a guy.

Good traits in guys are not seen as hot. Only if the guy is being good at the same time he's showing off some PURELY AGGRESSIVE MUSCLE.

girls dont pay attention to you if you're a good guy. They only pay attention to you when you're being loud and aggressive.

Well.. that's because there are guys that are loud and aggressive and are over-bearingly dominant but STILL you never see these guys with a shortage of women. You never see women rejecting them. NO, they only play hard to get. Off screen they''re having orgies with these men.

all throughout history testerone, and manliness has been symbolized by his aggression, aggressiveness or aggressive traits.

Always. And goodness, kindness etc. as feminine.

Why not just be symbolized by action then? Why aggression, which is different from pure action?

WHY EVEN BE SO DUAL IN THIS GRAND PARADOXICAL REALITY!?

Why women yin and man yang. Women weak and man strong. Women quite men "loud".

etc.

Only a result UNECESSARILY DUALISTIC reality, which WE ARE COCREATORS OF. So we ALL created this. WHy? Why be so dumb?

WHY WHY WHY!?!?!?

WHY do animals have to kill each other to survive!?

Why do we all have to ENSLAVE EACH OTHER TO SURVIVE!?

WHY DO WE ALL HAVE TO CONSUME EACH OTHER TO SURVIVE!?

This life is NOTHING but beautiful evil. Nothing but pure sinister suffering. IT's the ONLY thing this universe is "good" at, being pure evil and pure suffering.

I guess that's why there's more evil than good in this world/. WIthout evil there wouldbe no good. So you have to preserve good by BEING EQUALLY if not MORESO evil than good. I am not just talking about 'subjective concepts'. Everyone feels pain. The majority do. Pain and suffering is universal at least to us. That's the kind of "evil" I'm talking about.

It is the only constant. Suffering is the only constant. Therefore, it would be in the MANS BEST INTEREST TO CAUSE AS MUCH SUFFERING AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT KEEPS HIM ALIVE.

Is it not the Yin principle that is the MOTHER of all of this Creation!?

Isn't "SHE"/"IT" that which gives birth to All that is? So isn't SHE at least partly responsible for sustaining this universe on NOTHING BUT PURE SUFFERING to exist?

The ONLY thing we naturally seek is suffering. The ONLY thing. What do we have to do to be good? Deny ourselves? Fight against ourselves, repress, etc.

What Good is this?

Edited by Non

What Good is this?

:mellow: Good question, closes eye, seeks answer..:closedeyes:

Answ. Its all good man. Drop the philosophy, the darkness, the need to know. Just drop it. How bad is right now? RIGHT NOW? No one shooting at you, hopefully warm and fed. RIGHT NOW without the thoughts and filters can be pretty good.

Michael

all throughout history testerone, and manliness has been symbolized by his aggression, aggressiveness or aggressive traits.

Always. And goodness, kindness etc. as feminine.

In many cultures, warriors were supposed to cultivate virtue. So, you know, the "good guy" was the "strong guy". Someone who didn't abuse his strength (like an uncivilized bandit), but who acted justly.

But yeah, stop thinking. Do something productive.

"When you hear the words, “I want a man who is confident" (who knows "what he wants, knows how to get it, ie by DECEPTION or BY FORCE and COERCION) What it really means is she wants a man confident enough to know that she wants to have sex and that the man will not be discourage by her fake rejections. She will put him through this to ensure the highest quality of mormon genes."

Girls want to be taken.. They feed off of other man's suffering knowing that they are being dominated such that they can't do anything about it. It's "hot" because for one they feel like they're uncontrollably lusted after and also that the men dominating her are also dominating other men and making them suffer by being the most dominant. Therefore she and the man feeds off other men's suffering, even if it's wrong it's still a "win".

It's a lose lose situation for the good guy who simply wants to respect a woman. For one he wants to avoid sexual connection (which is connection in general) to respect the girls "fake wishes", which makes her think he's weak. But if the man doesn't have the guts to "disrespect her FAKE WISHES" and acts too cautious or is nervous, he is like a "pedo, rapist, pervert, stalker,creep, etc".

Yet she only gets turned on by explicit sexual harassment. It gets her turned on that men are so uncontrollably hot that they disregard her fake rejections, which is BORDERLINE FUCKING RAPE.

Now most, if not all women do this. It's biological because the harder a man tries to get her and the more she avoids, the stronger and more violent his sexual desire is when he does finally make her succumb to his wishes making fertilization more likely.

So tell me this is not fucked up.

and don't forget that as long as you give a girl an orgasm all ur abuse goes OUT THE FUCKING DOOR. AS long as you cuddle with them , or giving them even "foreplay" everything goes OUT THE FUCKING DOOR and they let you TAKE ADVANTAGE.

Edited by Non
  • Like 1

where are the women who pay attention to or seek out non-dominant good men?

letting themselves being taken advantage of and dominated by other men?

I'm not going to delete the rest of my post, but I want you to see this first, because it occurred to me in the middle of writing:

Have you been diagnosed with something which would affect your ability to understand social cues? Because a lot of things you mention seem to hinge a lot on social cues, for instance, knowing when a woman is flirting, and knowing when a woman is ACTUALLY saying "no, stop".

If you can't understand these, and been burned in the past, then I can understand where some of your positions come from. Furthermore, if you see other people doing it and getting away with it, it'd only further your conclusion.

It's just that there are a lot of subtle nuances to interaction with society. It takes years, many mistakes, and heaps of embarrassment, to find out what you can and cannot do, even if you don't have any different brain functions.

I think it's crucial you seek a professional to get it checked out, because it might aid your understanding of where your thoughts are coming from.

Sorry if it's an unfounded assumption!

where are the women who pay attention to or seek out non-dominant good men?

letting themselves being taken advantage of and dominated by other men?

Non, at a certain point you are going to have to come to grips with certain facts about living in the culture of the United States:

1) women are socialized to be passive- some women break out of this, but not that many, and even the ones that do, often do so only in a few limited areas.

EXAMPLE: I was taking a class when this girl who I had casually met in a previous semester walked in. I looked over her way, she looked over mine. We were only a couple seats away, well within a talking distance. I was pretty sure it was her, but wasn't totally, so wanted to see if she would say anything. We exchanged glances at each other for the duration of the 40 minute class. After, we were walking outside, and I saw her, and she saw me. I figured I'd go ahead and ask, so I was like, "hey, weren't you in my...." and she was like, "YES, anthropology, oh my gosh, I thought it was you, and wanted to say something all class......"

And our conversation continued, but the point was, even though she wanted to say something, even though she DID recognize me (as evidence by her testimony and 40 minutes of looking at me....) she didn't say anything, and waited for me to make the first move, waiting for me to show interest in following up with her. After that, it gave her the "ok" to go on and talk, and things went on from there.

The point is, sometimes you have to make the first move, and sometimes women expect you to make the first move. It's not a judgment or anything, it's just the way EVERYONE (men and women) have been socialized. You aren't going to change it, so try to understand it. Learn the rules. Play by the rules. Win by the rules. In a perfect world, she'd have come up to me just as easily as I came up to her, and started talking. But that didn't happen. So I did something, and no one cared.

2) you can be forward and confident without being arrogant and dominating. I've said this tons of times. Confidence does not mean being a jackass. You can be determined to get what you want without steamrolling everybody.

"When you hear the words, “I want a man who is confident" (who knows "what he wants, knows how to get it, ie by DECEPTION or BY FORCE and COERCION) What it really means is she wants a man confident enough to know that she wants to have sex and that the man will not be discourage by her fake rejections. She will put him through this to ensure the highest quality of mormon genes."

Girls want to be taken.. They feed off of other man's suffering knowing that they are being dominated such that they can't do anything about it. It's "hot" because for one they feel like they're uncontrollably lusted after and also that the men dominating her are also dominating other men and making them suffer by being the most dominant. Therefore she and the man feeds off other men's suffering, even if it's wrong it's still a "win".

I think you need to see a therapist. You've got some ideas that are pretty far out of touch with reality.

And the reality is, well, humans are sexual beings. Women want to feel like guys want them. But guess what? Men want to feel like women want them. There is no shortage of gals who will dress provocatively and say and do a number of things to get guys drooling over them, get them to buy them a few drinks, take them out to dinner, maybe they'll get physical, maybe not, and most likely not form any long term relationship. They just want a meal ticket, and aren't afraid to put out or tease a guy for a little while. But there is the reverse: there are plenty of men who are willing to wine and dine a woman just to get her in bed, and even if there is no relationship, even if they are just using the girl, they don't care, 'cause they got laid. So guess what? Both the guy and the girl just used one another.

But guess what? As often as that happens, YOU CAN'T GENERALIZE THAT TO EVERYBODY! There IS. NO. NORM!!!

Plenty of men and women find such behavior disgusting and juvenile, and want no part in it. So as much as you can look and find it happening, you can just as easily look and find healthy relationships happening.

Which is why I think you need help. You are homing in on a select few lifestyles and generalizing that to be the entire way the world works. And that's just wrong.

It's a lose lose situation for the good guy who simply wants to respect a woman. For one he wants to avoid sexual connection (which is connection in general) to respect the girls "fake wishes", which makes her think he's weak. But if the man doesn't have the guts to "disrespect her FAKE WISHES" and acts too cautious or is nervous, he is like a "pedo, rapist, pervert, stalker,creep, etc".

1) don't go after younger chicks and you won't be called a pedo

2) don't get physically into a woman's personal space, and don't use blatantly suggestive things, and you won't be called a rapist or pervert

3) don't follow some chick around and always call her every once in a while or memorize her schedule or always happen to be exactly where she is, and she won't call you a pervert, or a creep.

Non, I've got to ask you something: have you been diagnosed with any type of disorder that prevents you from picking up on social cues? Because even for people who are fine, it's hard to learn when to do things and when not to do things. Every once in a while I'll run into a girl too often, and she'll go, "ewww, are you stalking me??" (the ones who say it are usually pretty immature, but still). Kind of a harsh thing to say, and sometimes it's just a turn of phrase, but sometimes you really just run into someone every so often, and it comes up. And you're just like, "haha, no." and MOVE ON. But, you know, if there's a girl you DO like, and you may know where she might happen to be at certain times, there IS such a thing as too often, you know, gotta give people some space.

But it's a very delicate social edge, and it can be hard to pick up, harder if you've got something else going on with you, which is why I just have to ask.

Yet she only gets turned on by explicit sexual harassment. It gets her turned on that men are so uncontrollably hot that they disregard her fake rejections, which is BORDERLINE FUCKING RAPE.

The ONLY time in which I can conceive of this happening is if there is some mutual flirting going on, which both parties escalate. In which case, you MUST be able to correctly read the cues. And if you've got something which prevents you from doing this, then you're going to run into trouble.

and don't forget that as long as you give a girl an orgasm all ur abuse goes OUT THE FUCKING DOOR. AS long as you cuddle with them , or giving them even "foreplay" everything goes OUT THE FUCKING DOOR and they let you TAKE ADVANTAGE.

Don't take comedy too seriously.

Social cues, mate.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang
  • Like 1