goonis38

Law Wheel

All people who talk about Dafa without even reading the book or trying the exercises are talking about things they absolutely have no clue about. Dafa is supernormal and many people can not believe it until they experience it.

No matter whether we look at the Bible, the Buddhist scriptures, Nostradamus, Swedenborg, Ge An, the Asatro etc etc. They all predicted Falun Dafa to take over this world at Judgment Day. They mentioned it with all kinds of signs like the eastern Kings, the turning wheel from the east, "Li the God - He who comes from the east with knives and swords to rectify the world", the Udumbara flower prophecy, the 200 million horsemen, the 1999 CCP persecution of Good by the Dragon etc etc.

Is dafa rising up now a coincidence? This world is bad and immoral and it needs Truth-Compassion-Forbearance and it is going to get it no matter what some people think.

Whats the matter Gauss, no reply for me?

Is it because I read the book and practised for a couple of years, and got good results, and recognised the negative cultish Elements within the movement?

But Really, trying to use old Prophits to Validate Falun is just Lame. Especially when most of them are already wrong/out of date.

Have you actually read Nostradamus? I have and his stuff is plain and simple wrong or no longer happening. been out for a long time too...

Look up Swedenborg's prophecies, and you will find his prophecies are to do with the return of Christ, not in the flesh but in the spirit, and he returned in 1775 so I have to say Li is a bit late... :lol:

But really, can you even think for your self any more or do you just Parrot what Li and your Cult tells you?

Now, show me the bit in the Bible and in the Buddhist scriptures which predict Falun?

I will bet you the context is completely different to Li's interpretation.

And you are yet to explain to me the massive 3rd eye oversight of Li with the Chinese governments reaction to his political stunt. How? you mean Isn't his 3rd eye on like super cosmic steroids? how can he have not predicted something so obvious?

Seth :lol:

All orthodox religions have a Master who present the teachings and still the orthodox religions are no cults.

The ONLY difference is that Master Li Hongzhi is still alive while spreading his teachings and doing the scriptures himself. All the orthodox religions were started by everyday people after the Master had passed away(Jesus, Buddha Sakyamuni etc). That made these religions go wrong since the everyday people misinterpreted the real teachings. It also shows us how incredibly strong Master Li is, even compared to the old religious icons.

Remember, Falun Dafa is not an everyday phenomenon like you seem to imply in your analysis.

All people who talk about Dafa without even reading the book or trying the exercises are talking about things they absolutely have no clue about. Dafa is supernormal and many people can not believe it until they experience it.

No matter whether we look at the Bible, the Buddhist scriptures, Nostradamus, Swedenborg, Ge An, the Asatro etc etc. They all predicted Falun Dafa to take over this world at Judgment Day. They mentioned it with all kinds of signs like the eastern Kings, the turning wheel from the east, "Li the God - He who comes from the east with knives and swords to rectify the world", the Udumbara flower prophecy, the 200 million horsemen, the 1999 CCP persecution of Good by the Dragon etc etc.

Just look at the world with open eyes and an open mind, is anything that happens a coincidence? Is your life not planned by a higher being?

Is dafa rising up now a coincidence? This world is bad and immoral and it needs Truth-Compassion-Forbearance and it is going to get it no matter what some people think.

There are dimensions much higher(and more microscopic) than ours and the beings in charge there can do whatever they want to us down here. They want us to be truthful, compassionate and forbearing because that is the ultimate law of this universe.

Untenable arguments from a true believer. If Li Hongzhi is so powerful, then why did he abandon this followers in China and come to the U.S.? I suppose it is for some grandiose higher cause! :wacko:

Edited by ralis

It has also been known to happen by regular ol' country folk.

True, and a good point Blasto. B);)

Guest paul walter

How so? If I believed the Earth was flat and told you so, how would I be lying to you? I may be mistaken about the Earth being flat but I'm not sure if that counts as a lie as well.

Don't know exactly, belief systems as I understand them are crutches that hold one up when the faith to not believe but to observe/be an integral part of etc isn't there. The human need to adopt beliefs in a traumatising culture is huge because the basic self-regulating factor of the mind(?) has been damaged and one becomes prey to anything that smacks of an answerto our insecurities. Paul

Guest paul walter

All orthodox religions have a Master who present the teachings and still the orthodox religions are no cults.

The ONLY difference is that Master Li Hongzhi is still alive while spreading his teachings and doing the scriptures himself. All the orthodox religions were started by everyday people after the Master had passed away(Jesus, Buddha Sakyamuni etc). That made these religions go wrong since the everyday people misinterpreted the real teachings. It also shows us how incredibly strong Master Li is, even compared to the old religious icons.

Remember, Falun Dafa is not an everyday phenomenon like you seem to imply in your analysis.

Just look at the world with open eyes and an open mind, is anything that happens a coincidence? Is your life not planned by a higher being?

There are dimensions much higher(and more microscopic) than ours and the beings in charge there can do whatever they want to us down here. They want us to be truthful, compassionate and forbearing because that is the ultimate law of this universe.

It's interesting that your first real convert was/is someone who is very insecure, gullible and mentally unstable, no? (see (remember) my earlier appraisal of Falun adepts on another thread). When Li Hongzhi is meditating on the infinite in a Chinese prison (which shouldn't be hard for god, yeah?, even with the torture) and takes the rap for the harm he has caused his "followers" by making them be yet another political battering ram against yet another Chinese dictatorship, I'll consider him a worthy man. You know that guy is going straight to hell don't you? Paul

It's interesting that your first real convert was/is someone who is very insecure, gullible and mentally unstable, no? (see (remember) my earlier appraisal of Falun adepts on another thread). When Li Hongzhi is meditating on the infinite in a Chinese prison (which shouldn't be hard for god, yeah?, even with the torture) and takes the rap for the harm he has caused his "followers" by making them be yet another political battering ram against yet another Chinese dictatorship, I'll consider him a worthy man. You know that guy is going straight to hell don't you? Paul

"My" first "convert" does not exist, I have no "converts" anywhere in this world and will never have any. To save a person is another thing, that means an everyday person likes the principle of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance and hence thinks Falun Dafa is good. That person is going to become a good person and good persons will always have a future.

If a person wants to cultivate is a completely different issue and he or she can only do it by him or herself from the bottom of their hearts. That effort is done by the person herself, nobody can do cultivation for another person and the Gong level they reach is all depending on how much effort they put in and which inborn quality(xinxing level and karma/virtue level) they started out with.

In genuine cultivation eliminate attachments, desires, emotions, karma, bad thoughts, emotions etc to make your true benevolent self emerge. That is true cultivation and it is harder than anything asked from everyday people. Imagine an everyday person, he is bound to have dozens or hundreds of attachments that generate alot of karma for him every day. Even if he works very hard physically with his Qi Gong and suffers alot during his exercises he can not decrease his karma until his attachments are eliminated and he stops generating new karma every day. For an everyday oerson illnesses occur to try and balance his karma from overflowing.

At my wisdom level this is a key issue in genuine cultivation. First get rid of your karma generating attachments, then exercise your body well and by that time your karma will be eliminated for good and you will raise your Gong level and reach the heavens. This is common sense and probably appeals to many good people.

That means nobody can or will be "recruited" to Dafa and nobody will become a genuine Dafa disciple unless they work very hard on themselves and cultivate their mind/moral character(xinxing cultivation) on their own in daily life. Always think about others first before doing anything.

Only doing the Dafa exercises will not make you a Dafa disciple. No shortcuts, no "membership", "money" etc will do it for you, , only hard work and raising your xinxing level can raise your Gong level - this is the real secret of genuine cultivation at my wisdom level.

A typical day for a Dafa cultivator means getting up at 4 or 5 am, practice one or two hours, then take care of your family(if you have one), go to work, get back home, have dinner, put the kids to bed, read the scriptures and try to think through which are your remaining attachments to eliminate. Sending righteous thoughts to eliminate external interference in other dimensions is also a key issue.

Were the early Christians not persecuted for 300 years, were not Sakyamuni and his disciples persecuted heavily?

Every time an orthodox teaching is presented there is bound to be a major test of the disciples as has happened in China and it was predestined since ages. We all know the CCP has too many agents sitting on the Internet spreading superficial disinformation about Dafa being a cult etc. Never mind, those people doing that are truly pitiful.

Many people might buy into the disinfo but not those people who doublecheck facts for themselves and try the exercises and read the book.

Master Li should never sit in a CCP jail. The CCP is a dictatorship and nobody should accept their evil arrangements.

What Master Li has done for his disciples is fantastic and each genuine disciple lacks words to thank him for what he has done.

There are too many stories among cultivators sitting in Lotus position seeing Master being cut open to bleed when he eliminates his disciples karma pieces, then quickly healing the wound before taking a new cut from a new piece of karma. All of this happening in other dimensions of course. Who can do something like that?..

Edited by Gauss

Whats the matter Gauss, no reply for me?

Is it because I read the book and practised for a couple of years, and got good results, and recognised the negative cultish Elements within the movement?

But Really, trying to use old Prophits to Validate Falun is just Lame. Especially when most of them are already wrong/out of date.

Have you actually read Nostradamus? I have and his stuff is plain and simple wrong or no longer happening. been out for a long time too...

Look up Swedenborg's prophecies, and you will find his prophecies are to do with the return of Christ, not in the flesh but in the spirit, and he returned in 1775 so I have to say Li is a bit late... :lol:

But really, can you even think for your self any more or do you just Parrot what Li and your Cult tells you?

Now, show me the bit in the Bible and in the Buddhist scriptures which predict Falun?

I will bet you the context is completely different to Li's interpretation.

And you are yet to explain to me the massive 3rd eye oversight of Li with the Chinese governments reaction to his political stunt. How? you mean Isn't his 3rd eye on like super cosmic steroids? how can he have not predicted something so obvious?

Seth :lol:

I will reply to you when I find the time.

As for Swedenborg, he certainly did not talk about Christ´s return, he spoke of Master Li(the Lord of Lords) coming down here on earth creating the "New Church" and eliminating all the old religions that have now become corrupted(Swedenborg referred to the Christian church as the beast in the bible scriptures, especially the Catholic church(with the Jesuit order) was pinpointed) after a few millenia. Swedenborg´s scriptures are orthodox and excellent and I give you some quotes from him about Dafa:

“I have spoken with spirits and angels who came from there(China), and they said that they possess a Word, and have from ancient times; and that their divine worship is performed according to this Word, which consists of pure correspondences... They said that they worship Jehovah, some as an invisible, and some as a visible God. Moreover they said that they do not permit foreigners to come among them, except the Chinese, with whom they cultivate peace, because the emperor of China is from their country... Seek for it in China, and perhaps you will find it there among the Tartars.”

”Arcana, Vol. 2, No. 1 (1995)”

- Dafa(New Church/Jerusalem) will originate out of China, the center of the earth.

“He persecuted the woman that brought forth the male, signifies that those who are meant by "the dragon" would from hatred and enmity reject and revile the church which is the New Jerusalem, because it has the doctrine of life. This is evident from the signification of "persecuting," as being, in reference to those who are meant by "the dragon," to reject and revile from hatred and enmity (of which presently); also from the signification of "the woman," as being the church that is called the New Jerusalem (of which above, n. 707, 721, 730); also from the signification of "the male," as being the doctrine of that church, which is the doctrine of life (see above, n. 724, 725). From this it is clear that "the dragon persecuting the woman that brought forth the male" signifies that those who are meant by the dragon will from hatred and enmity reject and revile the church which is the New Jerusalem, because it has the doctrine of life.”

“Apocalypse Explained”

- Dafa disciples will be persecuted by the CCP(the Dragon) because the CCP is so jealous of Falun Dafa(which has the doctrine of life).

It is an absolute necessity that God should manifest Himself, and thereby cause Himself to be acknowledged, and after acknowledgment should inspire man with His Divine influence, and by this, received in the heart, lead him at length even to Himself in heaven; all which cannot possibly be effected except by instruction. Must not also an emperor, and a king, first cause himself to be acknowledged and crowned, before he enters on his government?

“True Christian religion”

- An orthodox cultivation school must have an orthodox theoretical base, Master Li has spread his Fa(Law theory) across the world, all information is for free.

“This coming of the lord which is his second coming, is taking place in order that the evil may be separated from the good, and that those who have believed and do believe in him, may be saved, and that from them a new angelic heaven and a new church on earth may be formed; and without this, no flesh could be saved.”

- This period of time is meant to give people a chance to recognize where the future is. Swedenborg says that true disciples will go to heaven at judgment day and good people who believe in Truth, Compassion, Forbearance will be saved and form a new church on earth.

“This second coming of the lord is effected by means of a man to whom the Lord has manifested himself in person, and whom he has filled with his spirit, that he may teach the doctrines of the New Church from the Lord by means of the word.”

“He(the Lord) will not come to destroy the visible heaven and the habitable earth (ibid., n. 768 seq.); but to separate the evil from the good.”

“Invitation to the “New Church”

“This second coming of the lord is effected by means of a man to whom the Lord has manifested himself in person, and whom he has filled with his spirit, that he may teach the doctrines of the New Church from the Lord by means of the word.”

“He will do this by means of a man, who is able not only to receive these doctrines in his understanding but also to publish them by the press.”

- In these quotes we see Master Li being incarnated as a man of flesh and blood for the purpose of completing the Fa-rectification and saving people. He will write the scriptures by himself and spread them by the press across the world.

“It is in accordance with Divine order that a new heaven should be formed before a new church is established on earth, for the church is both internal and external.”

- During the Fa-rectification higher dimensions are rectified before the earth is rectified, the earth is the bottom dimension in the universe.

“Of that ancient Word which existed in Asia before the Israelitish Word, I am permitted to state this new thing, namely, that it is still preserved there among the people who dwell in Great Tartary.” “The angels and spirits from Great Tartary are seen in the southern quarter on its eastern side, and are separated from others by dwelling in a higher expanse, and by their not permitting anyone to come to them from the Christian world, or, if any ascend, by guarding them to prevent their return. Their possessing a different Word is the cause of this separation.”

- Swedenborg always emphasized China as the center of the world and their language being semidivine and therefore the Lord would spread his teachings from that country where the highest wisdom on earth exists. The people with the highest inborn quality seems to come from China or Asia and therefore they reach higher levels of heaven(Gong levels) than other people.

Edited by Gauss

Gauss...

It seems you have taken something very simple and turned it into a monstrous, convoluted mess.

For one who has let go (or are in the process of letting go) of attachments, good and bad are seen through as without any basis. These notions exist only in your mind, and they apparently have become your over-riding concern, which, from another angle, means that they have latched on heavily to your mindstream, as illustrated by your far-reaching preaching. Might be wise to not speak of letting go of attachments until you yourself realize how frozen, how stuck, how impeded you are by your own world-view, and in the process have imprisoned your mind to that very thing that you thought was the very key to your freedom.

For your own peace of mind, i would urge you to cease deluding yourself.

(Btw, Buddha Shakyamuni was never persecuted. You must have confused Him with someone else.)

You're right. That makes me the fool.

Don't be hard on yourself. I understand that the word has become common usage in many cultures. (I just find it unacceptable.)

You be well and take care.

Sometimes people need these paths that are based upon delusion but still emphasis discipline in order to work through some sort of karma? Much like a horse needs blinders in order to stay upon a one way road.

Hi Gauss! :)

I think it's neat that you have such a heart for cultivation. I don't agree with your school 100% but I think it's fantastic that you want to become the best person you can be. Not in the sense of accomplishments or material gain, but in how you treat yourself and others.

My feeling is that with such a strong desire you don't need a master. There are many good teachers out there to help along the way and also you can be your own best teacher at times as well.

It almost seems like the world you have come to live in is the vision that has been created by your master. He tells you and explains things to you as to how the world is and how the universe is and all the workings in between. To go with him means that you must wholeheartedly accept everything he tells you. I am sure this is something you are happy to do since it is your conviction that this is the way for you.

It's like Li's writing about levels. You think one thing at one level, only to move up to the next and find that everything at the previous level was wrong. That is just like life and life's experiences. You think one thing is absolute and then something happens to alter your opinion of that thing and your thinking is tweaked a bit and you see things in a new way. You learn and move on.

How can you know that what Li is saying is the absolute truth when (I can only assume) you don't believe you are at his level? You can't. You can have faith and trust and hope.

I personally am a fan of tools. I know where I want to go and I like useful tools that will help me along the way. You learn something new, you give your best, and you keep it if it helps and toss if it does not. Either way you learned something from it.

I don't like to be governed and I don't like to be told what to do. I am always happy to help if asked though. :D

This is why I did not like Falun Gong once I got further into it.

Anyway, I am not trying to make a point. It's just my opinion and who knows, it could change in the next day or two :P

IDK what happened to Mel. All of her postings seemed so happy and playful, and then it seemed like things took a 180. I hope she is ok.

Peace.

Gauss, from what you write, especially lately, it is evident that Falun Gong is a twist on traditional apolocalyptic religion. It add in tons of unnecessary dogma and focuses on gods in heaven ruling our lives, a harsh distinction between good people and bad people. This stuff is usually the crutches used by people who don`t cultivate. At best it can function to give people a mental framework to live their lives but their are far more benign belief systems than Falun Gong that can do that for people. And especially for someone who cultivates these types of beliefs are unnecessary crutches to be avoided and essentially this type of stuff is a pile of horseshit that doesn`t do you any good or won`t do any of us any good.

These elements of traditional dogmatic religion, the personality cult of the leader and the religious ferver fueled by apocalyptic type beliefs with which the members try to spread Falun Gong are the real reasons for its fairly high membership not the quality of its qigong. Sorry, but several members here and many others on other boards have tried falun gong, sometimes for years, and found it to be good but also found that there are better systems out there.

Your response to Seth Ananda is laughable. Your explanation for him quiting and doing other stuff is that he had reasons such as jelousy or immaturity because of being a beginner despite having no knowledge of him or his experience with Falun Gong what so ever. Don`t you see the circularity of this reasoning. No matter how many people try Falun Gong and find it to not be better than other systems that could never prove anything to you as that experience is always explained by their own lack. Even if Falun Gong was the worst qigong ever you could not prove it being bad as long as you have already deceided that any sub optimal experience is always the fault of the practioner. As long as you argue like this you can really just stop pretending to use logic as everyone else sees that you don`t.

As to Seth Ananda being an immature practioner, well he has been at it for many years and recently got a basic realization of no self.

As to the gods being all powerfull etc. If you realize no self it does not really matter much what they do to you does it. Instead of being rulled by fear of gods just cultivating and reaching some level of enlightenment would do you much better.

And the qualites of sincereity compassion etc. are cultivated very well in otehr traditions and by people outside of traditions and neither of those values are in any way particular to Falun Gong so stop pretending that they are and that one NEEDS Falun Gong to cultivate them. Actually I have taken note of the fact that I have never seen anyone speak well of their encounters with people in Falun Gong. If they are not actually fervent members like yourself those that have encountered them find them to be manipulative and not living up to their own professed standards by a long shot.

Have you noticed that you never ever accept the standpoint of anyone as being legitimate although still in your opinion wrong. Everyone who disagress with you has BAD INTENTIONS. You don`t even accept that those who are critical can be so with a pure heart but with a somewhat lacking logic for example. This is exactly the type of mentality brainwashed cult people have and it is the model of thinking that Falun Gong members display all the time. If you look at Christians, Muslims, Taoists, there are tons of them that accept that people can disagree with them while having pure intentions. Sure many subgroups within these groups also have the same mentality of anyone disagreeing being evil as you do but for the most part they are able to discuss their beliefs without resorting to you paranoid explanation model. That members of Falun Gong seems totally void of this ability speaks volumes.

Didn't they need masters, too?

Exactly, you are right, and although I am not sure who they were it is said by Master Li that they all had their Masters and Sakyamuni reached the highest level of all human beings in ancient history.

Another issue that I came to think about now is this:

Only the cultivators that save other human beings have the right to form their own paradises. So in the history of mankind(before Dafa) only Sakyamuni and Jesus saved people to their paradises. The cultivators that came after them could only reach to the level of their Master(Jesus or Sakyamuni) and hence Tataghata level has been the maximum for human beings.

I guess that means the Masters of Jesus and Sakyamuni must have been higher than Tataghata.

That is a reason Buddhism is a higher level religion than Christianity. It also coincides with Swedenborg saying that Asian people have the best inborn quality with their divine language and semi-divine culture of cultivation.

I read in the Veda or elsewhere that there will be 100 Buddhas cultivating among the Dafa cultivators. Hence these exceptional people must come from Tataghata level or higher.

Edited by Gauss

So if all of the masters need masters, then why do we seek to enter their paradise, when we can just have our own?

"I may be mistaken about the Earth being flat but I'm not sure if that counts as a lie as well."

Oh no :lol: A "flat earther".

LOL, not sure what you mean, but you know, the Earth is flat where I'm sitting. ^_^

Your response to Seth Ananda is laughable. Your explanation for him quiting and doing other stuff is that he had reasons such as jelousy or immaturity because of being a beginner despite having no knowledge of him or his experience with Falun Gong what so ever. Don`t you see the circularity of this reasoning. No matter how many people try Falun Gong and find it to not be better than other systems that could never prove anything to you as that experience is always explained by their own lack. Even if Falun Gong was the worst qigong ever you could not prove it being bad as long as you have already deceided that any sub optimal experience is always the fault of the practioner. As long as you argue like this you can really just stop pretending to use logic as everyone else sees that you don`t.

As to Seth Ananda being an immature practioner, well he has been at it for many years and recently got a basic realization of no self.

As to the gods being all powerfull etc. If you realize no self it does not really matter much what they do to you does it. Instead of being rulled by fear of gods just cultivating and reaching some level of enlightenment would do you much better.

And the qualites of sincereity compassion etc. are cultivated very well in otehr traditions and by people outside of traditions and neither of those values are in any way particular to Falun Gong so stop pretending that they are and that one NEEDS Falun Gong to cultivate them. Actually I have taken note of the fact that I have never seen anyone speak well of their encounters with people in Falun Gong. If they are not actually fervent members like yourself those that have encountered them find them to be manipulative and not living up to their own professed standards by a long shot.

Have you noticed that you never ever accept the standpoint of anyone as being legitimate although still in your opinion wrong. Everyone who disagress with you has BAD INTENTIONS. You don`t even accept that those who are critical can be so with a pure heart but with a somewhat lacking logic for example. This is exactly the type of mentality brainwashed cult people have and it is the model of thinking that Falun Gong members display all the time. If you look at Christians, Muslims, Taoists, there are tons of them that accept that people can disagree with them while having pure intentions. Sure many subgroups within these groups also have the same mentality of anyone disagreeing being evil as you do but for the most part they are able to discuss their beliefs without resorting to you paranoid explanation model. That members of Falun Gong seems totally void of this ability speaks volumes.

Well from the sarcastic comments most of the people made about FG, that shows that they may not have a pure heart. Instead of agreeing to disagree and moving on, they have name called FG like , cult, brainwashed people etc. Also, for those people trying to discourage Mel from the positive experiences and pressing her hot buttons , those actions will likely not register well with their karmic logs. Mel should have exercised control also, so its both sided. But we are all learning. What goes around always evemtually comes around. Maybe you are brainwashed believing into that FG members are brainwashed, I dont know?. Also have you sensed any sarcasm in Gauss' comments?

Edited by levo

Guest paul walter

"My" first "convert" does not exist, I have no "converts" anywhere in this world and will never have any. To save a person is another thing, that means an everyday person likes the principle of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance and hence thinks Falun Dafa is good. That person is going to become a good person and good persons will always have a future.

Were the early Christians not persecuted for 300 years, were not Sakyamuni and his disciples persecuted heavily?

Master Li should never sit in a CCP jail. The CCP is a dictatorship and nobody should accept their evil arrangements.

What Master Li has done for his disciples is fantastic and each genuine disciple lacks words to thank him for what he has done.

There are too many stories among cultivators sitting in Lotus position seeing Master being cut open to bleed when he eliminates his disciples karma pieces, then quickly healing the wound before taking a new cut from a new piece of karma. All of this happening in other dimensions of course. Who can do something like that?..

Yes, I apologise for assuming a religious type would ever take responsibility for their "good works" of proselytising the gospel--it's all up to god (or ole Li in this case).

I take it you mean noone should accept the CCP's "evil arrangements" except those stuck in China without an international money and support base to keep them rolling in it? I'm sure someone of Li's stature could come to some sort of arrangement with his peers and temporary rivals in the CCP?

If each disciple "lacks words" for what the great man has done for them then I'll spaek for those tongue-tied souls, if I may: Li, you and Gauss are complicit in crimes against humanity, why weren't we warned, why couldn't you dissolve Falun Dafa as an incarnation of any kind so that we, in our trusting innocence (and no doubt deep gratitude) wouldn't be easy targets in the next round of the all too familiar "last gasp" of the CCP and its eternal search for "bad elements". We, the people of China feel used and abused by both you and the CCP and are starting to understand the danger in having adopted that old Chinese proverb: the enemy of my enemy is my friend!

You must understand Gauss my argument isn't with tricks and practices as such its with peoople like you and Li, it's entirely personal. Best, Paul

Edited by paul walter

Guest paul walter

Also have you sensed any sarcasm in Gauss' comments?

No, unfortunately, it seems his creative use of thought and language is entirely limited to the parroting of what he's been told through the agency of the Big Gong. Paul, The Sarcastic.

No, unfortunately, it seems his creative use of thought and language is entirely limited to the parroting of what he's been told through the agency of the Big Gong. Paul, The Sarcastic.

That deadly sarcasm rears its ugly head. Addicting, isn't it? :lol: