goonis38

Levitation

Hi everyone,

Ok... This is going to sound weird, But I'm hoping not to weird. And maybe someone can give me some insight on this. Now I don't practice any religion, but reading of the Bible, and praying. I like to listen to everyone on heres Idea's so I think everything has something to offer. I would say I am open minded...

Ok I had an experience tonight while I meditating, and last night same thing, but the placement of my arms where different. And in the past it had happened before, but only elbow up. This time whole arm all the way up. But just laying on my back listening to relaxing music, relaxing from my toes all the way up. Keeping my mind blank. I also started working on clearing my shakras bottom to top of head... I started moving my energy from my toes, to my head, and back, and forth, slowly. I felt floaty... And little by little my arms start to raise all the way straight up in the air. I just went with it. Keep my breathing going. And it held there awhile, and slowly lowered them gently back down on the bed.

I wasn't asleep for sure, if anyone is wondering this. And I'm not crazy, that I know of...lol So has anyone had this experience? and know what causes it? I felt no negative energy around me at all. Very peaceful experience. I would be able to feel negative energy.

So reason for this, anyone at all? Self induced? Spiritual? Any idea would be wonderful...

Thank You Melanie

Oh, I floated around the meditation room called "mahashunya" on the bottom of "shree muktanada ashram" in "anugraha" during meditation while a person looked at me with bugged out eyes as I lifted my body to the rooftop. Or rather the energy of kundalini, the light of awareness levitated that possibility through my body. This was about 14 years ago. It was an interesting time in my life of many manifestations of the extra-perceptual, extra-energetic, extra-physical realities occurring through this body. This is probably why I'm considered quite odd in my expressions in a way that challenges the merely 3 dimensionally experienced individuals.

p.s. I saw the movie, "Eat, Pray, Love" tonight and really loved it how she came from extra indulgence with contemplation to meditation with contemplation to love through Buddhist contemplation in the movie though it was still highly commercial and not nearly as detailed as the book... according to my wife who read the book.

Edited by Vajrahridaya

"Oh, I floated around the meditation room called "mahashunya" on the bottom of "shree muktanada ashram" in "anugraha" during meditation while a person looked at me with bugged out eyes as I lifted my body to the rooftop. Or rather the energy of kundalini, the light of awareness levitated that possibility through my body. This was about 14 years ago. It was an interesting time in my life of many manifestations of the extra-perceptual, extra-energetic, extra-physical realities occurring through this body. This is probably why I'm considered quite odd in my expressions in a way that challenges the merely 3 dimensionally experienced individuals..." from VJ

With enough hot air any big ass can float

Edited by 3bob

Somebody is a bad boy... No dinner, go straight to bed...

Mel

:)

Madonna

mia..I certainly wouldn't call the boy bad and send him to his room.. ;)

btw I'm female :)

Did you see the movie Avatar? Pop into the kunlunthread..maybe you find

various meditational sitting single or dual crosslegged meditations to be charging and grounding?

Oh, I floated around the meditation room called "mahashunya" on the bottom of "shree muktanada ashram" in "anugraha" during meditation while a person looked at me with bugged out eyes as I lifted my body to the rooftop. Or rather the energy of kundalini, the light of awareness levitated that possibility through my body. This was about 14 years ago. It was an interesting time in my life of many manifestations of the extra-perceptual, extra-energetic, extra-physical realities occurring through this body. This is probably why I'm considered quite odd in my expressions in a way that challenges the merely 3 dimensionally experienced individuals.

p.s. I saw the movie, "Eat, Pray, Love" tonight and really loved it how she came from extra indulgence with contemplation to meditation with contemplation to love through Buddhist contemplation in the movie though it was still highly commercial and not nearly as detailed as the book... according to my wife who read the book.

Hey there,

That is awesome, I had a feeling that my whole body could lift with the proper thought. Oh man I bet that man that saw you was amazed. You where 14 years old, so young. You where full of all your chi and qi to the max at that time... yes? So have you done anything close to that again. Or are these things passing phases. This is why everyone is so wanting to rebuild that chi and qi. I wonder I am almost 40. But I am just getting started, maybe I haven't used my stuff yet...

But with meditation and lots of it we rebuild our self back up? To shen is the goal? I love to meditate. I can do that for hours. We are all so blessed to be alive and able to experience all the wonderful beauty that life has to offer...

Thank you for sharing... Melanie

:)

Madonna

mia..I certainly wouldn't call the boy bad and send him to his room.. ;)

btw I'm female :)

Did you see the movie Avatar? Pop into the kunlunthread..maybe you find

various meditational sitting single or dual crosslegged meditations to be charging and grounding?

Lol sorry,

Just taking up for rainbow vain, as if she needs taking up for. That's terrible, I knew you where no man...lol

Ok you can come out of your room now. Oh I was on that thread, and saw that video on sitting, and stretching. I have been doing that. I will do half and half, see the difference... I'll keep checking it though it's funny how you can see something different each time...

Thanks Mel

legs receiving openly embracing..

...:))

hm.

sweet.

Hmm, would that be like a yin version of zhan zhuang...laying down & "embracing the tree" with your legs, instead of arms? :P

Vajrahridaya - Are you saying that you literally physically levitated when you were 14??? :blink:

Dammit, why doesn't anyone ever video this stuff?????!!

Their could be different reasons for the levitation. When your hole body flew, its most likely that a great heavenly circulation has been formed and you can fly because you are not attached to it.When some parts of your body raise up this could be because of an mechanism or because you were very good opened at that spot. Their is no Chi is taking over or something...

Kind regards,

Xian

Their could be different reasons for the levitation. When your hole body flew, its most likely that a great heavenly circulation has been formed and you can fly because you are not attached to it.When some parts of your body raise up this could be because of an mechanism or because you were very good opened at that spot. Their is no Chi is taking over or something...

Kind regards,

Xian

Hey there,

Thanks for the post... I'm learning a little all the time... First the OBE, now this... The OBE was before I acme to this site just kinda happened naturally. The levitation was after starting my meditation after coming to the site... So great adventure ahead of me.

It's great we are all so blessed to be alive, and have a chance to grow upwards as we should... Thanks for all...

Take care Melanie