Jedi777

Micro Cosmic orbit

If anyone has the nuts to try and push my face in and make me look like Diana, I possess the truths of the Louisville slugger! That bullshit isn't getting done to me in this realm!

Diana and Green Tara look alike. I noticed a lot of fucked up

shit. People's shit in this realm is being stolen.

Please don't practice Kunlun for now. There is some shady shit

going on.

I meant the Wudang School had the only true orbit that I personally experienced, not that they have the ONLY true information out there. Clarification. Typing is so slow when the mind moves fast...

The Egyptian practices are highly associated with the orbits as well as Kundalini. However, I have zero practice in that realm and cannot comment further. I can only speak of what I have direct experience with, I will not provide conjecture.

Kundalini is another beast all together, and one that I have stayed away from on purpose. I am not saying there is not power/health/and spirit to be gained from that system and its associations, I just have had interesting experiences with that energy and prefer to avoid it. (I've seen a lot of Kundalini "Masters" and they stack up with the same amount of qi as Reiki "Masters". Anyone who calls themselves a Master, is setting themselves up for the end of learning. IMO)

The information that is appropriate for your level will find you, not the other way around. Even if you seek something, you will only see what you are ready to see. After a long time of personal practice, I find this is the one constant. Teachers are great, but even if I give a highly advanced cultivation exercise to a room full of students, only 1 of those people are truly ready to hear the info. Its a strange phenomenon.

Starting this fall, I will be recording my Qi Elective Lectures at the college. I will post them for free as a sample of what is not being taught out there in the Qi Gong world. Frankly, its so important at this point in time that the REAL info get out there to the masses... Stay tuned, the semester begins next week at the college.

:)

Lino,

Do you reckon that maybe your knowing about the theft could be part of a ways towards ceasing such?

I remember reading Castaneda and following that something "dark" came to me one night and "left" with a piece of me (from my gut, it felt like) - so I figured that it must have more need of it than me and let the matter go. I guess I'm reminded of those fish that hang around other fish.

If you realise that you have huge resources (I hesitate to use the word "infinite" because I don't know what that means, but just let's say "really really really vast") then one "thing" of this realm making off with a piece of you or flattening your head ain't no big deal.

Wasn't forehead flattening used by some cultures for something?

http://perseus.uchicago.edu/perseus-cgi/citequery3.pl?dbname=GreekTexts&getid=1&query=Hipp.%20Aer.%2016

In passing, I thought this was interesting. I have a picture of a "melon head" from Peru that I was given by a friend from there. She explained it was "brain surgery"

http://journals.lww.com/neurosurgery/Abstract/2000/10000/Preconquest_Peruvian_Neurosurgeons__A_Study_of.28.aspx

You wouldn't be tapping into some pre-conscious stuff there? That would be very cool but maybe not sustainable for where you're at now?

Lino, I apologize if your feeling were hurt while I was poking fun. I was just in a good mood and not taking things seriously enough. Damn good moods!

Starting this fall, I will be recording my Qi Elective Lectures at the college. I will post them for free as a sample of what is not being taught out there in the Qi Gong world. Frankly, its so important at this point in time that the REAL info get out there to the masses... Stay tuned, the semester begins next week at the college.

By the way, awesome. I look forward to it.

Edited by Scotty

Sounds like someone has a heart blockage, lol. I remember when I first started kunlun I had the energy stuck in my back where the heart center is...VERY uncomfortble, i did alot of stranger movements and felt like i as having multiple orgasms in my back, along with the desire to cry and scream :P Of course I bitched out cause I wasn't quite ready to do that, lol.

But why do you think it's a bad thing to let it sit in the heart area? What have you noticed to draw you to this conclusion?

I did an experiment today and stopped the chi at my heart center for a bit to see what would happen. I started getting palpatations, and overly stimulated. Now I remember why I don't do it. :)

My understanding of the microcosmic orbit stems from my experiences with the red and white drops, amrita and soma.

Are these the correct words to use with buddhists?

My experiences cause me to distinguish what i'm moving through the orbit; is there much in buddhist literature that associates amrita and soma with this orbit and it's counterparts? if so, what are they?

thanks.

I meant the Wudang School had the only true orbit that I personally experienced, not that they have the ONLY true information out there. Clarification. Typing is so slow when the mind moves fast...

The Egyptian practices are highly associated with the orbits as well as Kundalini. However, I have zero practice in that realm and cannot comment further. I can only speak of what I have direct experience with, I will not provide conjecture.

Kundalini is another beast all together, and one that I have stayed away from on purpose. I am not saying there is not power/health/and spirit to be gained from that system and its associations, I just have had interesting experiences with that energy and prefer to avoid it. (I've seen a lot of Kundalini "Masters" and they stack up with the same amount of qi as Reiki "Masters". Anyone who calls themselves a Master, is setting themselves up for the end of learning. IMO)

The information that is approp

riate for your level will find you, not the other way around. Even if you seek something, you will only see what you are ready to see. After a long time of personal practice, I find this is the one constant. Teachers are great, but even if I give a highly advanced cultivation exercise to a room full of students, only 1 of those people are truly ready to hear the info. Its a strange phenomenon.

:)

When will the lectures be posted?

Thanks

My only profound experience with the MCO occurred when I was using Dr. Lins anal breathing and tailbone stimulation technique. The flow of energy became automated, and dotted around the orbit without any visualization needed. It felt like lil electric pulses running from my perineum, up my spine, and down the front of my body.

I've been working a lot on my MCO lately using the cold draw as my energy source. Though I often don't do the draw very far up my MCO as I feel that a lot of my issues right now are Sacral charka issues, so I am drawing a lot of energy there to open blockages.

Look its like this.

Your dan tian was the first cell that was created in your body. When that cell is charged it sends a message to the rest of the body of what the body should be. It was like this when you were forming in your mother's womb. First your dan tian formed then your spine up to your brain and then to your arms and legs following the mco. The mco is the natural energy path of how you formed in the womb. This explains why your mco flows better when you have a certain level of chi in your lower dan tian.

I was thinking about pore breathing with the whole body and if it is possible to open these channels in that fashion.

Everyone has methods, but the secret ingredient is probably long consistent practice.

In August 1995, I learned directly from Master Wang in Shanghai the whole process of opening up the Channel SHO. This gave me a much clearer picture of the process. Roughly speaking there are 4 ingredients:

(1) An intensive 15 days of continuous training to ensure the students can steadily increases their energy level.

(2) Intensive five element practice to "dissolve" the internal organs. This is the core of increasing the energy level.

(3) Daoyin must be focused, flexible and strategic so that when the opportunity was seized when it arised.

(4) The student must be able to sit for two hours continuously, at least in half lotus, at minimum. Quote

Years ago I wrote that I'd meditate 45 minutes a night, someone, I believe TaoMeow commented, 'Thats not meditation, that relaxation..in a trance mode. That stung, but you know, she's right. She went on to say meditation is 2 hours concentrated sitting (or did she write 4, it was a long time ago).

I highly respect Michael Winn; he teaches a very wide variety of techniques, but he credits his first big evolutionary push from being forced to wait at an airport for a few days and doing a single unnamed breathing exercise. I assume the actual breath mode is secondary to the amount of time and mindfulness he spent at it (the years of work he'd done earlier helped).

Maybe this stuff isn't that different from mastering a musical instrument, but we don't spend enough time practicing with passion.

Michael

I always see the focus in these quotes on quantity instead of quality. Makes me wonder.

Years ago I wrote that I'd meditate 45 minutes a night, someone, I believe TaoMeow commented, 'Thats not meditation, that relaxation..in a trance mode. That stung, but you know, she's right. She went on to say meditation is 2 hours concentrated sitting (or did she write 4, it was a long time ago).

Master Wang told years ago that sitting <45min leads nowhere. I did 45min daily for almost a year that time ... because I couldn't sit longer without flouncing around. I did not even learn the "movement" and hand position to open mco. It was obviously not worth a try.

Even after 9 months of constant practice - as I could sit for 75min in half-lotus without moving - he didn't try to open my mco.

After I could sit for 90mins half-lotus without moving my legs I learned from Qin Ling the technique and she tried the first time to open my mco. This was exactly after 2 years of constant practice. But we were unsuccessful. But I learned something:

This first two years of training I had all kind of tingling sensations almost everywhere around my mco. It began with the back of my head, the bai hui, third eye (xue), my nose, between colarbones. I was sure I felt chi moving around my mco. Imagination... nothing more. Forget about sensations ;-)

• Like 1

Everyone has methods, but the secret ingredient is probably long consistent practice.

In August 1995, I learned directly from Master Wang in Shanghai the whole process of opening up the Channel SHO. This gave me a much clearer picture of the process. Roughly speaking there are 4 ingredients:

(1) An intensive 15 days of continuous training to ensure the students can steadily increases their energy level.

(2) Intensive five element practice to "dissolve" the internal organs. This is the core of increasing the energy level.

(3) Daoyin must be focused, flexible and strategic so that when the opportunity was seized when it arised.

(4) The student must be able to sit for two hours continuously, at least in half lotus, at minimum. Quote

I highly respect Michael Winn; he teaches a very wide variety of techniques, but he credits his first big evolutionary push from being forced to wait at an airport for a few days and doing a single unnamed breathing exercise. I assume the actual breath mode is secondary to the amount of time and mindfulness he spent at it (the years of work he'd done earlier helped).

Maybe this stuff isn't that different from mastering a musical instrument, but we don't spend enough time practicing with passion.

Michael

Thanks for remembering! :) I don't think I could say 4 hours... but 2 is where things start getting interesting, where the pressure you've applied to yourself "breaks" something, dismantles certain comfort grooves... and that's a prerequisite for something to emerge that isn't "same old same old" slightly refurbished.

I've learned a walking qigong routine from Master Wang Liping, among other things, and I finally made a habit of doing it regularly a couple of months ago. I started doing half an hour, forty minutes, up to an hour, but no more... so I didn't know what lies beyond the 2-hour mark... Then a couple of weeks ago I went to a lake which I was told you can circumvent -- there's a trail going all the way around... but the person who told me that didn't specify how long it would take, and I approximately evaluated the lake's visible perimeter as an hour's walk and got going... Well, it turned out the lake is shaped like an inkblot, with all kinds of nooks and crannies you don't see until you see them, so after an hour of qigong-walking I discovered the lake's true shape and the fact that I was nowhere near back to where I started, not even close... I decided to press on and see what happens. Well, it took me another hour and a bit into the third one... and it was a different world at the end. So the second time I went there already knowing I'm looking at two hours minimum, and the "different world" emerged within the first half hour, it already knew me and was waiting for me... That's one thing with deep meditations in general -- once you've been deep, you've blazed a trail, and the next time you get "there" sometimes within minutes... even seconds.

Meditation is not unlike all processes that follow the law of diminishing returns -- i.e. you have to invest such and such amount of effort before there's tangible results, but then if you increase the effort you get progressively less additional benefits... So I'm not sure if 4 hours is worth it... but someday I will find out. What about you?:)

• Like 1

Actually, I think it was seandenty. As I recall, he was all over 2-4 hours before you could do anything else. He also had it out a lot with Michael.

Thanks for remembering! :) I don't think I could say 4 hours... but 2 is where things start getting interesting, where the pressure you've applied to yourself "breaks" something, dismantles certain comfort grooves... and that's a prerequisite for something to emerge that isn't "same old same old" slightly refurbished.

A while ago when I began doing the cold draw up my MCO I had felt more tired than usual. I had suspected that the various points and chakras on my MCO were absorbing lots of this energy to balance themselves out. Gradually two things happened, first I gradually didn't feel as tired, and second, at the same time the problem issues associated with the various points got better as well. Today due to my concern that I'm turning into an anti-social recluse I began to reverse the MCO draw of my cold draw, as usually I didn't draw my cold draw up my back too far as the points there had a tendency to suck up a lot of the energy. So I wanted to add energy to the points on the front 'conception vessel' as well. The first point up the front is the sperm palace or pubic chakra. I delieberately chose this one as it has to do with being sociable, which I am not right now. Lo and behold after doing that I was too tired to do any of my other practices this morning, weird eh? I guess that when a point or chakra on your MCO is defecient not only do you experience the associtated "issues" but also when you try to add energy to it, it uses up a lot of energy at first as well.

I have a couple basic questions. They are related to the concept of front and back of the body.

When inhaling and drawing qi up the back, where does the draw start? I'm imagining somewhere at the base of the sacrum? The point that a chiropractor would label S5?

When exhaling down the front, starting from the head, where in the head does the front begin?

With the concept of starting points in mind, how about blockages? Let's say I start at the sacrum and I can only draw upward to my lower back until I get a blockage. Then on the exhale, is it okay to "skip" ahead to the top of the head and let the qi flow downward from there? Obviously the ultimate intent is to get a full circulation. Yet in the beginning, how does the practice go? Along the same line of thought, the two channels are separate but eventually will be joined. Does one work on each channel, knowing that eventually they will come together at the two points above and below?

I think it is important to realize that there is not just one way to do the MCO, but many, and those various methods depend upon your goals. One point to start the MCO from is the Lower dan tien. Another (the one I am doing now) is to begin at the testicles (or ovaries if your a female). From the testicles I draw out all the jing into the perinium until I feel like I have most of it there. Then I begin to draw that big glob of jing up from the perinium.

As to blockages, its most likely you will run into them, and usually not very far up (the sacrum being a common one). In my own experience I have gotten better results in trying the patient approach and not skipping ahead, but if I find a blockage I just take my time, being very patient at that point. If I can't get it past the blockage that time, no big deal I just let the energy go to work on clearing out the blockage. I have found in my personal experience that the bigger the blockage, or deficiency the more tired I feel after practice, as a lot of energy has been absorbed by the blockage, but this is not a bad thing in the long run, as things are getting fixed.

I have found that beginning at the lower dan tien is easier because from there you are circulating more chi, which is lighter and less dense and easier to get past blockages. If you use testicle breathing (cold draw) as your primary energy source its more difficult because jing is more dense and moves slower and has a harder time getting through blockages, but the main reason that I choose to use this method now is because if you use up this energy in your MCO then it pretty much eliminates your sex drive which at this point in my life is what I am trying to do. Also since jing is more dense, and more physical you get more bang for your buck as far as clearing out blockages go.

You will be able to tell when a blockage is getting cleared out because when you try to move energy through it, it gets way easier, you don't feel as tired after moving energy to that point, and the emotional/psychological issues associtated with that blockage improve as well.