ralis

Third Eye

Ok life is weird lol, so last night I finally processed all my wife's PMS anger and went to bed feeling pretty good. Only problem is I went to bed next to the living nuclear bomb of PMS energy, so all night I was aborbing this. So I wake up in the morning and am like "RAWWWRRRRR!!!!" boy am I pissed, and for no reason what so ever, I mean come on I just woke up. So we get up and I'm pissed and I can tell shes pissed and between us this angry energy is just bouncing off of eachother like a resonace chamber, it sucked.

So I got in full lotus for a while and while it helped it seems that I have been getting faster results in full lotus if I want to convert sexual fluds into energy. This on the other hand took far longer. So then its time to run errands so we get in the car, and I'm still pissed, but since we are driving to and fro I can't get into full lotus, so I instead opt to do the liver healing sound and inner smile to the liver. This also helps slowly to a degree, but it took a lot of time and effort.

But what is really unusual (as I observed yesterday in the car when I concentrated all her anger energy into my dan tien) it seems like the longer I'm transforming the anger I feel, the more calm down she becomes. I suppose it wasn't really my own anger, but I was just feeling and processing hers then? Finally I got to the point where I feel pretty calmed down, and I look over and she's finally chilling now too.

So all seems ok for now, but I dread the next time she goes to her sister, cause her sister is one of those people who is always mad at someone or about something (come to think of it, most of her family is mad a lot) and when she gets around them for too long then she gets all pissed for a while too. Not sure if its related but her family are all fundamentalist christians, and some of the most negative, judgemental, angry, unspiritual people I've ever known.

Ok life is weird lol, so last night I finally processed all my wife's PMS anger and went to bed feeling pretty good. Only problem is I went to bed next to the living nuclear bomb of PMS energy, so all night I was aborbing this. So I wake up in the morning and am like "RAWWWRRRRR!!!!" boy am I pissed, and for no reason what so ever, I mean come on I just woke up. So we get up and I'm pissed and I can tell shes pissed and between us this angry energy is just bouncing off of eachother like a resonace chamber, it sucked.

So I got in full lotus for a while and while it helped it seems that I have been getting faster results in full lotus if I want to convert sexual fluds into energy. This on the other hand took far longer. So then its time to run errands so we get in the car, and I'm still pissed, but since we are driving to and fro I can't get into full lotus, so I instead opt to do the liver healing sound and inner smile to the liver. This also helps slowly to a degree, but it took a lot of time and effort.

But what is really unusual (as I observed yesterday in the car when I concentrated all her anger energy into my dan tien) it seems like the longer I'm transforming the anger I feel, the more calm down she becomes. I suppose it wasn't really my own anger, but I was just feeling and processing hers then? Finally I got to the point where I feel pretty calmed down, and I look over and she's finally chilling now too.

So all seems ok for now, but I dread the next time she goes to her sister, cause her sister is one of those people who is always mad at someone or about something (come to think of it, most of her family is mad a lot) and when she gets around them for too long then she gets all pissed for a while too. Not sure if its related but her family are all fundamentalist christians, and some of the most negative, judgemental, angry, unspiritual people I've ever known.

Oh yeah that's a great point -- when my sister sees my other sister -- or my mom sees my other sister - there is a transference of energy -- or my dad, etc. So I know to do extra full lotus in order to exorcise my family member from the influence of my one sister. She married a perv who is always sucking off her energy -- so she has her electromagnetic focus stuck in her lower chakra. I can sublimate her -- as females are inherently internally sublimating their energy - but then her perv husband just brings her back down again.

It's a learning process -- but the tantra love part is real and awesome. My mom showed up today and so I just immediately went into full lotus. haha.

This thread has become sidetracked from the 3rd. eye discussion. I believe you must learn to live with and learn to relax uncomfortable feelings. Only then can you try to attempt any transformation. Otherwise you are most likely suppressing emotion and just making it worse.

ralis

A few observations from a week and a half of full lotus sitting.

First of all it seems some days its easier to get into full lotus than others.

It seems easier to get into full lotus after karate.

Is it normal for all sorts of "issues" to start bubbleing up after you do full lotus a while?

If so whats going on? blockages clearing out? is so how long does this last? depends on the person?

Any other tips and insights about full lotus that are usefull / intersting, or to be forwarned about?

Yeah there's almost always one perv on taobums pretending to be enlightened but in fact just sucking off people's energy so they can have more male ejaculations. haha. It's pretty sad since most people can't read the energy online. Last time I outed a perv on taobums I got banned for a week so I'm not going to do it anymore. But let's just say it's a GLARING problem in my "eye" at least. haha. For one perv attack it takes about an hour of full lotus to reverse the damage done. The perv has their electromagnetic energy stuck in their lower chakra and so they have their intention as the OPPOSITE of someone transmitting third eye energy. So the perv goes ON and ON about how spiritual they are -- going WAY out of their way to fixate on theoretical b.s. -- all the time they are SUCKING off the energy on taobums so they can have more male ejaculations!! haha. That's the nature of evil though -- it hides and lies and most people are too innocent to know any better.

So lets say that your third eye is not open, are there other ways to know if a perv is trying to suck you off? Like do you get tired? Do they try to change the focus of your thoughts? How can they do this via a forum? or via other methods? Do they steal your chi? If so how?

The World-Honored One said, "I have the profound eye treasury for the complete opening of the wisdom eye,

Perhaps someone could post a cliff notes version or a clue. Every time I try to read a sutra I honestly find them as boring and obtuse as the Bible. (So that's not to say they are without merit, there is great stuff in there, I just find it very hard to find)

"This method is not a method; it is one without form. Yet even a formless method is a method. Today I pass on this formless method; but no method is a method."

Hi,

I came here from drew's blog, or one of his blogs. I've been training for some time in the system developed by Dr Samuel Sagan for Awakening the Third Eye as an aspect of a spiritual path. I've read a number of posts and would like to make some comment and also correct quickly some statements about Dr Sagan on this thread (although it's off topic so will be brief).

I cannot give the most efficient method for Awakening the Third Eye because I think that methods that would work differ between people AND what spiritual context, path you are on and what you are trying to achieve. There are many paths and things you can do with your subtle bodies so what path you are on does determine how you activate and awaken your subtle organs.

What I can do is state/ outline some things that Dr Sagan does and from my own experience of these techniques make some comment. A word first about the Third Eye as I perceive it and how I've been trained about it (as ideas differ). I see the Third Eye as a tunnel that goes from the centre of the eyebrows to the rear of the head Occiput. In some experiences I've had it projects out further from the front of the head, and rear actually. As it is a tunnel there are many centres along it or stations that you can tune into, or centre your consciousness on. The main one is called in our system the Atom and this is in the centre of the head between the ears. The Third Eye is a non-physical organ of energy, it is subtle body - as such it is not the pineal gland, nor is it the pituitary gland as they are physical organs. However the placement of the pineal and pituitary glands is such that there is likely interaction between the physical gland and the non-physical organ of the third eye so they could be said to be related.

1. Awareness.

On reflection of the question "What's the most efficient method to awaken the third eye?" I instantly think of the answer - Awareness. Generally with subtle body building awareness is the key to structuring the subtle organ and getting it to awaken. Most practice based spiritual systems use awareness in one way or another to transform. One thing that Dr Sagan teaches is to be dynamically aware in the eye. I'm not a Buddhist but the term dynamic awareness has similarities to mindfulness. You put Will into keeping your awareness in the Eye or part of the Eye whilst you are in the world as a practice. In fact Dr Sagan teaches that Dynamic Awareness is one of the most powerful techniques of Awakening and I've heard him lecture on some full on experiences he had when pushing dynamic awareness when he was doing his full time practices. For example when driving your car, be in the Eye. When washing up dishes, be in the Eye. When walking along, be in the Eye. Every time you go through a doorway, remind yourself to be in the Eye. When you talk to a person or listen to them in a conversation, be in the Eye.

2. Meditation

Holding awareness and developing involution power whilst in the centres of the Eye can and do develop it. My own personal experience of my third eye has changed dramatically. In the system I've been taught in, the centre of the third eye tunnel is the Atom. I have been meditating with my awareness in the Atom a fair bit over the last 10 years and there is definitely something in the centre of my head now, structured which was not there before. I can rest on this. For me it is like a sphere, I can involute (go inside into) this fluid dimensional sphere and move into feelings of relaxation, stillness and silence. There is also this effect where this centre actually pulls you further inside - we call this the Atom effect.

3. Music

Dr Sagan uses music to structure the third eye. From my own experience this is a highly effective method to awaken and structure the Third Eye. The music Dr Sagan uses to structure the third eye is not channelled as I've seen posted in this thread. He basically used his own awareness and mastery of his own subtle bodies and organs to create sound organically that actually affects the Third Eye and stimulates it. The technique used is to place your Awareness on what we call the 'Frontal Eye' which is the area in between the eye brows. When the music is played you listen to it from the Frontal Eye as if the Frontal Eye is a membrane that receives the music as touch - so you are not really listening to the music, you are feeling the music using the Frontal Eye. This can lead to all sorts of experiences - Synesthesia - or sense mixing up occurs where you can actually feel the music and see shapes in the music. The music comes at you as shapes (probably you are seeing the music as Astral forces). You can also from the Frontal Eye membrane - let the music flow right through your Chi body (we call this the etheric body - same thing) and have interesting effects on your energy.

Try listening to high quality Classical Music with high quality speakers and see which ones affect and stimulate your Third Eye the most. Try Bach and Mozart.

4. Throat Friction

I don't think this technique is well known, however it seriously structures the Third Eye. Why? The throat friction technique as outlined in the book 'Awakening the Third Eye' see the links in the other posts - activates the forces of the larynx which some occultists consider to be a Master organ for the future of humanity. It carries highly Vertical forces of consciousness and when you do throat friction it activates the mysterious forces of this subtle organ. The larynx of energy when merged, or applied to other structures of energy - has a transforming effect on them. It literally structures and chisels the subtle organs into a more sophisticated, awakened state. Of course you need to practice for a while before you actually Master this technique, but still, it is outlined in the ATE book as a beginning practice, even though it is a Master practice. I've been practicing throat friction for ten years and when I have instructed students in classes or intensives on the throat and larynx of energy I am continually amazed at the Power inherent in this organ of energy. In my opinion from my practice I would recommend this technique as a way of Awakening the Third Eye.

5. Actively Engaging the Third Eye.

You can Awaken the Third Eye by using it, or trying to. Practice tuning into objects and sensing the qualities of the thing, beyond the physical appearance. Tune into trees, people, rocks, minerals, buildings, landscapes, stars, the moon etc from the third eye. (Again this is Awareness in action - but it works). Try sitting in front of a mirror and do eye contact with yourself and your reflection. See if you can sense a third eye lock occurring when you are geared into your reflection, like a non=physical bridge occurring between your third eye and your reflections third eye - your third eye's are locked. Try doing this practice with another person sitting in front of you. This seriously awakens your third eye because you are using it. It is like muscles, use it or lose it.

Hope this helps, happy to say more if it is worth it and listen to any responses to what I have said.

Oh and quick correction to one of drew's statements about Dr Sagan.

Dr Sagan does have a PHd in Medicine just the same as you get a Phd in any discipline. First he became a medical doctor, ie Bachelor of Medicine or whatever they call it in Paris - from Paris 5 university not Sorbonne. The Sorbonne was where he studied Sanskrit. His topic of his Phd which is original research on a topic of medicine being Chakras and the body of the energy in the Indian System. He also has a degree in Homeopathy and a degree in Acupuncture. The person he trained under in Chinese Medicine was Master Tam Long.

You must remember though, that Dr Sagan is a practiced based spiritual teacher. Everything he learned about the subtle bodies came through Mastering them by practice, practice, practice = not reading books about them. Theory and models inform experience, they don't dictate it, otherwise you have dogma and religion and no-one really experiences things for themselves. So whilst he is highly scholarly and learned, his Esoteric Knowledge was gained through years of meditation and spiritual practice. Which I note is a major theme amongst many posts on this site and why I feel comfortable landing here and having discussions with people about stuff. :)

• Like 1

Kundalini is only way I know how. All that talk about letting it happen naturally is BS. It's just a reason for people to drag out your training imo. It's really not that big of deal, it is simply become aware of the pineal gland, beginning with the root chakra and working your way up to become familiar with it. Finding the chakra's is completely natural. If your not finding the chakra's during meditation then your wasting your time imo.

How can becoming aware of energy centers be "Un-natural" that doesn't even make sense.

All you have to do is sit in meditation with a clear mind and feel the energy at the base of your spine, then slowly work it up to your third eye/crown. You have to go one chakra at a time all the way up. When that is done you work on metta, or heart center.

Edited by Informer

How can becoming aware of energy centers be "Un-natural" that doesn't even make sense.

Hi Informer - did this concept come through from my post, or did someone else say that? I certainly would agree that tuning into energy centres is completely natural and is the right of every human being to do. Apologies if somehow I passed that quote above, it is definitely not what I meant.

In relation to time and length of training to develop the third eye - I am firmly rooted in the camp where subtle body building and spiritual transformation is seen as a longer term project and arrives through patient and repeated cultivation over a longer period of time, rather than shorter periods. Of course there will be exceptions to this as with everything.

What are your experiences of the third eye with the kundalini technique? How is it awakening, changing, transforming with the technique?

• Like 1

Hi Informer - did this concept come through from my post, or did someone else say that? I certainly would agree that tuning into energy centres is completely natural and is the right of every human being to do. Apologies if somehow I passed that quote above, it is definitely not what I meant.

In relation to time and length of training to develop the third eye - I am firmly rooted in the camp where subtle body building and spiritual transformation is seen as a longer term project and arrives through patient and repeated cultivation over a longer period of time, rather than shorter periods. Of course there will be exceptions to this as with everything.

What are your experiences of the third eye with the kundalini technique? How is it awakening, changing, transforming with the technique?

It wasn't directed at anyone in particular, I just felt like saying it because it seems like a common theme around here sometimes. Personally third eye was realized a long time ago, metta wasn't until more recently, and after much strife. Roughly a decade seperated the two, and I didn't even know there was more work to be done until recently.

Once the concept was revealed to me it was fairly simple, but much time was already spent in limbo. Time that I think was wasted and could have been better utilized had it been made clear at the get-go.

I agree with you that each progresses at their own pace, but the process being made clear up-front can allow one to work at their own pace more effectively, imo.

Third eye awakening is really just another beginning, one of the last stones on the way up and one of the first stones on the path back down.

Goodluck on the journey. :)

*As a side note* if the pineal gland becomes calcified while you wait for it to open it could never happen. Like if you are 25+ you will prob need a good heavy metal detox if you live in the USA atleast.

Edited by Informer

It can calcify? That ruins my night. I was really hoping to get a feel for all of my energy centers at some point during chi kung or when i finally have a kundalini awakening...

The absolute easiest way to find it is to have someone already awaken to point at it with thier fingers, right between your eyebrow ridges. Although this won't work for everyone, like if there is pineal calcification or there is spinal damage to name a couple.

You may think that you are going crazy if you are caught up in yourself. Projecting ideas and labels on to the things you become aware of is a mistake many times. I think that buddhist explanations that explain self and ego are helpful in this regard. It helps you stop from insinuating so much while opening the mind beyond individual perspective and brings about a more direct experience of awareness to unbind the strings that are fixing it in place, imposed through the ego.

Those teachings also have inherent risk in that insinuations could lead one to "throw out the baby with the dishwater" so to speak. Denying spirit or awareness existence altogether is the risk that I am implying in this regards.

Edited by Informer

It can calcify? That ruins my night. I was really hoping to get a feel for all of my energy centers at some point during chi kung or when i finally have a kundalini awakening...

Hi Mokona,

Yeah, fluoride does that.

"

Up until the 1990s, no research had ever been conducted to determine the impact of fluoride on the pineal gland - a small gland located between the two hemispheres of the brain that regulates the production of the hormone melatonin. Melatonin is a hormone that helps regulate the onset of puberty and helps protect the body from cell damage caused by free radicals.

It is now known - thanks to the meticulous research of Dr. Jennifer Luke from the University of Surrey in England - that the pineal gland is the primary target of fluoride accumulation within the body.

The soft tissue of the adult pineal gland contains more fluoride than any other soft tissue in the body - a level of fluoride (~300 ppm) capable of inhibiting enzymes.

The pineal gland also contains hard tissue (hyroxyapatite crystals), and this hard tissue accumulates more fluoride (up to 21,000 ppm) than any other hard tissue in the body (e.g. teeth and bone).

After finding that the pineal gland is a major target for fluoride accumulation in humans, Dr. Luke conducted animal experiments to determine if the accumulated fluoride could impact the functioning of the gland - particulalry the gland's regulation of melatonin.

Luke found that animals treated with fluoride had lower levels of circulating melatonin, as reflected by reduced levels of melatonin metabolites in the animals' urine. This reduced level of circulating melatonin was accompanied - as might be expected - by an earlier onset of puberty in the fluoride-treated female animals.

Luke summarized her human and animal findings as follows:

"In conclusion, the human pineal gland contains the highest concentration of fluoride in the body. Fluoride is associated with depressed pineal melatonin synthesis by prepubertal gerbils and an accelerated onset of sexual maturation in the female gerbil. The results strengthen the hypothesis that the pineal has a role in the timing of the onset of puberty. Whether or not fluoride interferes with pineal function in humans requires further investigation.""

http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/pineal/

A calcified pineal gland poses more than third eye issues as proven in this article:

"Calcification of the pineal gland is shown to be closely related to defective sense of direction. In a tricentre prospective study of 750 patients lateral skull radiographs showed that 394 had calcified pineal glands. Sense of direction was assessed by subjective questioning and objective testing and the results noted on a scale of 0-10 (where 10 equals perfect sense of direction). The average score for the 394 patients with pineal gland calcification was 3.7 (range 0-8), whereas the 356 patients without pineal gland calcification had an average score of 7.6 (range 2-10). This difference was highly significant (p less than 0.01). A smaller parallel study in pigeons showed that pineal calcification also leads to a reduction in homing abilities. The findings suggested that the pineal gland plays an important part in directional sense and that damage to the gland, as indicated by calcification, causes defective sense of direction - perhaps by altering the intrinsic intracranial electromagnetic environment and thus affecting the magnetite response mechanism."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1419179/

Cilantro and Chlorella are combined for a natural herbal metal detox. So it Is Not a Big Deal if you know what you are looking for. You can also buy unfluorinated toothpaste or use baking soda, as toothpaste is the larget source of accumulation. Also distilled water doesn't generally have fluoride in it.

Edited by Informer

Hi,

I came here from drew's blog, or one of his blogs. I've been training for some time in the system developed by Dr Samuel Sagan for Awakening the Third Eye as an aspect of a spiritual path. I've read a number of posts and would like to make some comment and also correct quickly some statements about Dr Sagan on this thread (although it's off topic so will be brief).

Dude. Thanks.

Hi Mokona,

Yeah, fluoride does that.

"

Up until the 1990s, no research had ever been conducted to determine the impact of fluoride on the pineal gland - a small gland located between the two hemispheres of the brain that regulates the production of the hormone melatonin. Melatonin is a hormone that helps regulate the onset of puberty and helps protect the body from cell damage caused by free radicals.

It is now known - thanks to the meticulous research of Dr. Jennifer Luke from the University of Surrey in England - that the pineal gland is the primary target of fluoride accumulation within the body.

The soft tissue of the adult pineal gland contains more fluoride than any other soft tissue in the body - a level of fluoride (~300 ppm) capable of inhibiting enzymes.

The pineal gland also contains hard tissue (hyroxyapatite crystals), and this hard tissue accumulates more fluoride (up to 21,000 ppm) than any other hard tissue in the body (e.g. teeth and bone).

After finding that the pineal gland is a major target for fluoride accumulation in humans, Dr. Luke conducted animal experiments to determine if the accumulated fluoride could impact the functioning of the gland - particulalry the gland's regulation of melatonin.

Luke found that animals treated with fluoride had lower levels of circulating melatonin, as reflected by reduced levels of melatonin metabolites in the animals' urine. This reduced level of circulating melatonin was accompanied - as might be expected - by an earlier onset of puberty in the fluoride-treated female animals.

Luke summarized her human and animal findings as follows:

"In conclusion, the human pineal gland contains the highest concentration of fluoride in the body. Fluoride is associated with depressed pineal melatonin synthesis by prepubertal gerbils and an accelerated onset of sexual maturation in the female gerbil. The results strengthen the hypothesis that the pineal has a role in the timing of the onset of puberty. Whether or not fluoride interferes with pineal function in humans requires further investigation.""

http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/pineal/

A calcified pineal gland poses more than third eye issues as proven in this article:

"Calcification of the pineal gland is shown to be closely related to defective sense of direction. In a tricentre prospective study of 750 patients lateral skull radiographs showed that 394 had calcified pineal glands. Sense of direction was assessed by subjective questioning and objective testing and the results noted on a scale of 0-10 (where 10 equals perfect sense of direction). The average score for the 394 patients with pineal gland calcification was 3.7 (range 0-8), whereas the 356 patients without pineal gland calcification had an average score of 7.6 (range 2-10). This difference was highly significant (p less than 0.01). A smaller parallel study in pigeons showed that pineal calcification also leads to a reduction in homing abilities. The findings suggested that the pineal gland plays an important part in directional sense and that damage to the gland, as indicated by calcification, causes defective sense of direction - perhaps by altering the intrinsic intracranial electromagnetic environment and thus affecting the magnetite response mechanism."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1419179/

Cilantro and Chlorella are combined for a natural herbal metal detox. So it Is Not a Big Deal if you know what you are looking for. You can also buy unfluorinated toothpaste or use baking soda, as toothpaste is the larget source of accumulation. Also distilled water doesn't generally have fluoride in it.

thanks Informer. Much obliged.

nice to read, thanks. I am doing tincture of cilantro with chlorella tabs right now.. although you only do it for a week at a time, and my week is almost up. For anyone looking into heavy metal detoxing, read up on it first, you can do a lot for yourself with some inexpensive supplements, but if you do it wrong, you will not get the metals removed physically from the body, they will just enter the bloodstream and make you sick and depressed and then lodge back in the organs and tissues (like the pineal :D ) so do your homework.

Also to anyone interested, don't drink tap water if its fluoridated, fluoride is a biproduct of industrial processes and is definitely harmful to the body. It doesn't even make a difference in tooth decay, as numerous studies show, but for various reasons it is still put into our water supply. Interestingly enough, most of the fluoride in american water comes from china! hahaha not funny tho.

The pineal is actually full of light receptors (rods and cones) with a lens that looks upward, and can turn 90 degrees but not look downward. So it is literally a 3rd eye, stuck in the dark, it seems to be sensitive to subtle radiations and frequencies like starlight and cosmic radiations of that sort. Maybe that explains the homing pidgeon phenomenon. Who knows. But the pineal is a really intersting organ!

In many ways the 3rd eye has to do with pineal being able to process subtle radiations so this isnt something you "see" so much as just an awareness like a silent knowledge to put it in other words. And in many ways, exercising the ajna chakra will result in the spirit being able to perceive along with the physical eyes, so you might see energy or get clues to thing if you gaze at them without focusing. You might be able to read peoples energies much easier or even see the colors of their aura, whatever thats worth. Its different for everyone in that each persons energies will work differently, so one person with an awakened ajna chakra will still see different manifestations of that openness than another.

More important than seeing energy is opening the wisdom eye which allows one to understand non-duality and the teachings of the sages. When the wisdom eye is open, appearances will cease to have the hold on consciousness that they have before. One will experience newfound freedom as the world of forms loses its importance and becomes as it truly is, transitory and ultimately, illusory. So this is really way more important than knowing if the person youre gazing at has good energy or bad energy etc.

This really isn't rocket science. There is no thought involved, only focus. Nothing to intellectualize, you only have to feel.

1. You clear your mind and relax your body and sit or stand with your spine straight.

The best way I have found to do this is breath in deeply and fast through your nose, then let it out as slowly as possible through your nose or mouth, whichever you feel most comfortable. Do this for roughly 5 - 10 minutes or however long it takes you to get relaxed.

2. Focus you attention to the lowest part of your spine (coccyx). Focus there as long as it takes to feel something. Then keep focusing until you definitely feel something unmistakably, like a ball of energy.

3. Now move your focus to the Kidney point or Ming Men, and keep focusing until your feel that ball of energy there. Focus more until it is definitely unmistakebly there.

4. Then move your focus to the T-11 point, and keep focusing until your feel that ball of energy there. Focus more until it is definitely unmistakebly there.

5. Then move your focus to the point opposite the heart, and keep focusing until your feel that ball of energy there. Focus more until it is definitely unmistakebly there.

6. Then move your focus to the C-7, and keep focusing until your feel that ball of energy there. Focus more until it is definitely unmistakebly there.

7. Then move your focus to the Jade Pillow, and keep focusing until your feel that ball of energy there. This point is more difficult to achieve and make take a while. If you don't manage to get there, then try again next time.

8. Then move your focus to the top of your head or (crown) and focusing on that point move energy through the crown into the cavity of the spirit (third eye)

microcosmic_orbit.gif

Edited by Informer

Be careful about advising people to focus so much on point opposite heart and jade pillow, these are sensitive. Can cause issues for heart/brain.