Starjumper

There be Dragons

I have had some visions of dragon type beings but very fleeting and not as tangible as my other visitors. I definitely agree with what your saying here about how thinly veiled reality is, my view is that the people who speak up about this are trail blazers. It takes courage . (Yes there was self-recommendation in that. ) In my town I'm known as the crazy who believes in E.T's and so on. The difference is my head glows so it scares the shit out people when I start spouting off about spirits and all that stuff. Ha! This fear in our culture is because we are so left brain dominant and conditioned from day one. I agree that enlightenment is a type of fundamentalism most people who are chasing it are just diluting their shen with moral vanity - one trait I despise. An empowering process only comes from honouring the yin and yang.

Embodiment is why cultures like early Egypt were so sophisticated, look at the skulls of the ruling elite.

That is a fantastic way of putting it. The diluted shen and its spiel is a sorry thing to have to witness or be subject to.

However, we do have to refine our shen , if we going to get anywhere worth being.

A refined shen isnt dilute, and nor is it quite

images-1-2.jpg

although I feel a movement to morph into this, around the diluted shen/moral vanity thing.

Which would be me reverting to unrefined shen and moral vanity .. ;):P

My pleasure, zeros.

Something like this:

I come across Chinese dragons (the ones with the frills around the face) often. They are common among the kundalites.

When I was in the UK teaching a few years back I was privileged to have a gentleman on my table for a session who had one of the most powerful dragons I have seen and felt come roaring out of the top of his head. Definately frilled, a bluish steel gray. It's energy was strong and palpable and almost pushed me off my chair. I will never forget that. The gentleman was pretty ill at the time.

I find the frilled kind more than the European looking types. The Chinese type are more associated with majestic, godly qualities. The Japanese and European ones not so much.

Dr. Glenn Morris and I were talking one day about the Japanese dragon. They are more considered to be greedy and of lower character because of their habit of hoarding treasures. He told me to look out for people in the Japanese martial arts who had some kind of dragon in their name that was given to them by their Japanese Sensei or Soke. It was particularly given to Westerners who were too proud and arrogant. It was an inside joke in the leadership because giving one of them a name like the Gold Dragon was indicative of what the leaders really thought of this person but conversely the person thought it was a badge of great honor. It's definately a political move.

:)

My own dragon is an irridescent sparkling black and is a hybrid of a cobra and a chinese dragon. He morphs back and forth between the forms. He has a name and he is seen around me by others.

I would suggest if a dragon appears to you it's time to make their acquaintance on a more personal level.

s

Hey Susan, and everyone, the only creature that has been seen emerging from me is a white dove that flew out of my heart when I was getting a treatment with someone I loved.

I met a dragon once but it was just a sexual thing, I dont know what he looked like.

In 3rd eye vision I have had astral colours whale/dolphin/bear, one morphing form evolving into another, cant recall in which order.

I guess this means I'm not accessing my reptilean DNA.;)

Hey Susan, and everyone, the only creature that has been seen emerging from me is a white dove that flew out of my heart when I was getting a treatment with someone I loved.

I met a dragon once but it was just a sexual thing, I dont know what he looked like.

In 3rd eye vision I have had astral colours whale/dolphin/bear, one morphing form evolving into another, cant recall in which order.

I guess this means I'm not accessing my reptilean DNA.;)

:) beautiful emergence. there are doves, cardinals, bluejays,finches, sparrows, some type of wren,2 towhees, a squirell in the back yard now munching down on seed. yesterday a hawk stopped by for a minute and they all scattered except the squirell, it just froze. the hawk just looking at it. no eventuality occured but had to be interesting moment.

the whale /dolphin/bear morph seems cool too. the only whale i have seen live was in captivity. i have crossed rare paths with dolphins and bears.

do you think this is about dna? becoz that had been suggested to me before .

I come across Chinese dragons (the ones with the frills around the face) often. They are common among the kundalites.

When I was in the UK teaching a few years back I was privileged to have a gentleman on my table for a session who had one of the most powerful dragons I have seen and felt come roaring out of the top of his head. Definately frilled, a bluish steel gray. It's energy was strong and palpable and almost pushed me off my chair. I will never forget that. The gentleman was pretty ill at the time.

I find the frilled kind more than the European looking types. The Chinese type are more associated with majestic, godly qualities. The Japanese and European ones not so much.

Dr. Glenn Morris and I were talking one day about the Japanese dragon. They are more considered to be greedy and of lower character because of their habit of hoarding treasures. He told me to look out for people in the Japanese martial arts who had some kind of dragon in their name that was given to them by their Japanese Sensei or Soke. It was particularly given to Westerners who were too proud and arrogant. It was an inside joke in the leadership because giving one of them a name like the Gold Dragon was indicative of what the leaders really thought of this person but conversely the person thought it was a badge of great honor. It's definately a political move.

:)

My own dragon is an irridescent sparkling black and is a hybrid of a cobra and a chinese dragon. He morphs back and forth between the forms. He has a name and he is seen around me by others.

I would suggest if a dragon appears to you it's time to make their acquaintance on a more personal level.

s

s

this post woke me up like a strong pot of coffee. the dragon visitor i had was bluish

gray. i hope i am not quite ill :unsure: but i feel as good as ever etc.

there was also cobra visitors that i had not mentioned to anyone before but after your post here, it has me wondering. the cobras were actually above my head. just being there, i did sense they were very alive.

kundalites would be kundalini yoga? i have heard of that of course. but idk anything about it. i just do some basic qigong, meditation, been practicing some basic baguazhang. how would one go about getting to a more personal level of aquaintance?

Ive been meeting some fractal dragons lately -_-

Lots of birds too :)

Edited by phore

Was that an abstract representation of a Dragon? It did seem to have a creative energy to it.

it is a painting of the first hexagram of the I Ching - The Creative, Heaven which is all about Dragons

and all about energy. One cannot create without energy

I definitely agree with what your saying here about how thinly veiled reality is, my view is that the people who speak up about this are trail blazers. ...

This fear in our culture is because we are so left brain dominant and conditioned from day one.

This i have been told and it rings true: The world's rulers, the ones behind our shadow government, are heavily into occult practices and magic; they sacrifice babies in some of their rituals. Therefore: They create a wasteland of moguls who are 'against' the mystical because they want the power for themselves.

The general population is led to believe that they are smarter and more advanced and intelligent than ever before in history, when I'm quite sure that this generation has the lowest IQ that has ever occurred in history due to nutritional deficiencies and poisoning. Intentional poisoning, physical, mental, emotional.

The question I haven't resolved yet for myself is whether or not all the poisoning is purely a result of greed or if there is some other deeper 'plan'.

• Like 1

I found that video and watched it. I cried more strongly and longer than ever before. He left us at such a young age.

I'm glad it had such a nice effect on you. If I remember rightly (and I might not be) one of his tracks was put in Game of Death.

Edit: I just looked it up, I remember wrongly. Must have been an old issue of kung fu monthly featuring both subjects that is stuck in my mind.

I dare you to say that at work tomorrow. That's the kind of sentence that would confuse the 'normal' people for days! :D

So is Rainbow_Vein the only one who liked my Dragon?

I liked the symmetry, but I find myself heavily tempted to put two yin-yang symbols in the top and bottom part of the dragon respectively. I think this desire is further stimulated by the fact that on both the left and right sides you have black and white borders.

What was the reason you chose that particular shade of red? As it's the central focus I probably would have gone for a brighter one, such as scarlet, but then again that may well have taken away from the overall balance of the painting, and you do seem to have matched your shades quite well.

I like it by the way.

Edited by Ninpo-me-this-ninjutsu-me-that

[quote name='Ninpo-me-this-ninjutsu-me-that' date='22 January 2011 - 12:51 PM' timestamp='1295718671' post='237618

I liked the symmetry, but I find myself heavily tempted to put two yin-yang symbols in the top and bottom part of the dragon respectively. I think this desire is further stimulated by the fact that on both the left and right sides you have black and white borders.]

What was the reason you chose that particular shade of red? As it's the central focus I probably would have gone for a brighter one, such as scarlet, but then again that may well have taken away from the overall balance of the painting, and you do seem to have matched your shades quite well.

I like it by the way.

For me yin yang symbols are too obvious. The alternating black and white lines represent the father- mother , yin - yang and mainly the lines of the hexagram.

As to the color red chosen what can i say, colors -form -shape -subject is what makes art personal.

The painting does tell a story - you can read it in Hexagram 1 of the I Ching Willheilm translation.

Edited by mYTHmAKER

Let's review the artwork. I've attached it again below.

Yes, the black and white is nice. What more can you share with us in your process, mythmaker? I really like the baby dragons. And the empty circle in the babies? The broken babies? The pink? The red and yellow?

All in a sea of blue. Niiiice. :)

The gold frame is yang

Blue is the color of heaven

The "babies" are not broken they are changing with the lines.

it's all in I ching Hexagram 1 The Creative.

That's all i can say for now to keep the magic.

The gold frame is yang

Blue is the color of heaven

The "babies" are not broken they are changing with the lines.

it's all in I ching Hexagram 1 The Creative.

That's all i can say for now to keep the magic.

MM you have other creativity to share? if you happened to have any bagua?

I feel it's now time to reveal my hidden talent to the world!!

Whereas I do not have the artistry of Mythmaker, I do feel I am making a valuable contribution to the genre of dragons.

My piece, is of course, of the 'lesser spotted dragon'.

My influences are Dali, Monet, Picasso.... in fact all of the really famous ones.

I will be encouraging critic from all (as long as it's all positive).

Ps. Please refrain from copying it and trying to sell it off as your own art work.

post-46635-129578912784_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I feel it's now time to reveal my hidden talent to the world!!

Whereas I do not have the artistry of Mythmaker, I do feel I am making a valuable contribution to the genre of dragons.

My piece, is of course, of the 'lesser spotted dragon'.

My influences are Dali, Monet, Picasso.... in fact all of the really famous ones.

I will be encouraging critic from all (as long as it's all positive).

Ps. Please refrain from copying it and trying to sell it off as your own art work.

post-46635-129578912784_thumb.jpg

Is your dragon coughing from the cigarette or is it lighting up for others?

Is your dragon coughing from the cigarette or is it lighting up for others?

That's a very intelligent question, and I'm glad you asked.

It is, in fact, both.

In this piece I'm trying to combine art and government health warnings. I think this has never been done before in the history of mankind. You could say my piece is something of a benchmark in art history.

I felt this piece was rather enigmatic so I put the word dragon right in there to avoid any forthcoming controversy. Dragon is 'Nogard' spelt backwards.

That's a very intelligent question, and I'm glad you asked.

It is, in fact, both.

In this piece I'm trying to combine art and government health warnings. I think this has never been done before in the history of mankind. You could say my piece is something of a benchmark in art history.

I felt this piece was rather enigmatic so I put the word dragon right in there to avoid any forthcoming controversy. Dragon is 'Nogard' spelt backwards.

Drag on might also be interpreted as in drag on a cigarette -like take a drag.

The spots could also be liver spots from drinking.

Edited by mYTHmAKER