Starjumper

There be Dragons

SJ,

Very cool about your dragon experience. While the video was nice to see, why not post your dragon :D

I don't know, maybe it's because even though I was here trying to give away the jewel and I asked twice earlier no one here would lift a finger and find the Woochi thread with the English subtitles.

Yes, the dragon is not the fire-breathing western concept. It was wise and caring guardian. It also represented new beginnings. In ancient totem it represented all the combined clans; it came to be synonymous with "China". The imperial court took on the symbol and eventually the general populous could no longer take it as their symbol. Chinese new year is coming up next month here in china (I'm here now) and the Dragon will get prominently displayed through the Dragon Dance to represent good luck and prosperity for the year to come. The first dance was thought to assist in appeasing the Dragon King and the drought conditions.

In the ancient four directions, it is East and the element is Wood. But also varies among the elements as:

Wood Dragon - Brown and protected the forest

Fire Dragon - Red and protect the sky

Earth Dragon - Green and protect the earth

Metal Dragon - Gold and protect resources

Water Dragon - Blue and protect the waters

So I am curious if your dragon bore any colors?

Thank you, I described it earlier in this thread in detail. It was light gray with light violet purple highlights on the scales around the edges of mouth, nose, eyes, and spines of the frill. It may have been what was called the white one and it just looked light gray because of dim lighting.

Edited by Starjumper7

I was inspired, I didn't get into practising those movements but I liked the very slow stuff you did so yesterday I tried doing the SFQ movement "moving of Yin & Yang" at a ultra-low speed, Master Lin does recommend slow but I never did it this slow. I don't know if that is the reason for me sleeping less than 5 hours and getting up to do another 1-hour set.

Yes it is the reason you slept less, so best do it faster like Lin says. I frequently do those moves much faster, like 20 times faster on the first one or more and I might take as much as 3 - 4 times longer if I'm with my practice buddy. Sometimes Ionly sleep 3 - 4 hours a day.

I don't know, maybe it's because even though I'm here trying to give away the jewel and I asked twice earlier no one here would lift a finger and find the Woochi thread with the English subtitles.

Thank you, I described it earlier in this thread in detail. It was light gray with light violet purple highlights on some of the scales around the edges of mouth, nose, eyes, and spines of the frill. It may have been the white one and it just looked light gray because of dim lighting.

guess my visitor was a water variety? the chi kung looked good btw

It was a fairly strong blue, wasn't it? not a very light blue right? Did it have any markings or shadings? I just had an insight into the message in the colors and therefore what the white on is.

Edited by Starjumper7

It was a fairly strong blue, wasn't it? not a very light blue right? Did it have any markings or shadings? I just had an insight into the meaning of the colors and what thye white dragon means

as i told you earlier it was what i would call bluish/gray. it does shed more insight to me , i do feel it was a water type dragon. could be telling me to take my baguazhang practice towards the water dragon.

and what is up with this white one?

Yes it is the reason you slept less, so best do it faster like Lin says. I frequently do those moves much faster, like 20 times faster on the first one or more and I might take as much as 3 - 4 times longer if I'm with my practice buddy. Sometimes Ionly sleep 3 - 4 hours a day.

So there's a problem with being energized? :D

In fact Lin says the slower the better..

Hmm yeah I guess it's good to watch it and not burn out the nerves.

Nice elongated arm extensions. Reminds me a bit of the first neigong form I learned - BKF's "Gods Playing in the Clouds." A lot of arms over head, connecting to heavenly energy.

If people do it too much they will fry their brains, it requires a lot of cooling down movements and sitting tan tien meditation later to calm it.

Maybe I should remove that video so people don't hurt themselves, since it comes with no instructions.

Also keep in mid that those are a couple of random exercises, and are not a complete or balanced practice!!

I liked the music. :)

How does the bare torso add to the form? :huh:^_^

It doesn't, it is an attemp to send a message. What is that message?

Well actually, bare naked chi kung does help in some ways, but we don't do that in class.

Edited by Starjumper7

So there's a problem with being energized? :D

In fact Lin says the slower the better..

OK, I wasn't going to say it first, but doing it slowly gives it that Zhan Zhuang Zing.

as i told you earlier it was what i would call bluish/gray.

Yes, I forgot about the grayish aspect onyours, I was curious to know if it was a real strong blue or a faint bluish gray, sounds more like faint

Edited by Starjumper7

Yes, I forgot about the grayish aspect onyours, I was curious to know if it was a real strong blue or a faint bluish gray, sounds more like faint

not a light blue or a carolina blue. it was dark. kinda like a midnight blue with light coat of gray over top. as i said earlier it is not easy for me to describe putting into words. none of the color was bright.

OK, I wasn't going to say it first, but doing it slowly gives it that Zhan Zhuang Zing.

I feel it.

There's an added kick to it because this was my first time doing standing Qigong since a few weeks cause I've had the flu and felt a bit weak in the legs.

Edited by King Kabalabhati

Revolution is high speed evolution

This is a test of your awareness.

How many times is the city Seattle mentioned?

How many other cities are mentioned?

Why Seattle?

How many times in the video posted after that is the word superhero mentioned?

Fascists --> Media is used to keep sheeple and chattle blind and aggressive

If you don't get your own ass in gear to express your creative part in the universe then you are NOT helping.

Who owns thefriggin' media anyway?

Oops I guess they are hiding behind puppets

Have a great life

do you humans feel lucky??

How many people actually own all the main media in the world?

Edited by Starjumper7

well, there was that charactor in Kung Fu hustle, that they let out of his prison cell.

he had alot of power but directing it accurately was another matter.

Froggy seems to be directing it quite well.

ok woochi and chorangyi,,,,,enjoyed the movie . i found it on princess akito's chanel

there is a thread about this movie on TTB??

Actually a lot of it is so subtle that when you do it to most people they have no idea what happened. All they feel is like the world just got pulled out from under them.

Which is why so many reject it even though it was just done to them, they have no idea what happened and their brain shuts down and goes into ego mode.

Most, not all =) Edited by Starjumper7

ok woochi and chorangyi,,,,,enjoyed the movie . i found it on princess akito's chanel

there is a thread about this movie on TTB??

Yes, I think it was about two weeks ago on some thread there was a link to Woochi in English subtitles and I haven't been able to find them on the internet or on this forum. I can't remember what thread it was because there are so many.

Nice elongated arm extensions. Reminds me a bit of the first neigong form I learned - BKF's "Gods Playing in the Clouds." A lot of arms over head, connecting to heavenly energy.

I liked the music. :)

It's my favorite at the moment

How does the bare torso add to the form? :huh:^_^

Attempt to show what a real chi kung player is supposed to look like, with a body like a teenager's, a strong slender healthy one, like back in the good old days, when almost everyone was like that.

Also you can see my heart beating in the beginning and some later too.

Did you feel anything when I looked at the camera in the end?