Starjumper

There be Dragons

I would love to see your chi gong and tai chi.

Maybe you can post it here instead of you tube.

I promise i won't remain sitting.

I posted a video on youtube once so I know how to do that barely, but no idea bout different kinds of videos on here. What about download ability by others? Are you tube videos downloadable? or the ones here?

I made a video with my shirt off so people can see what a real chi kung player is supposed to look like. Basically like a tall version of Bruce =)

• Like 1

If you're a little bit technically savvy...you can just go to the temp inet files and grab the file from there while it is loading/playing - then give the file its .flv extension, and there's some free flv players out there. The filename will most likely be a generated bunch of characters, though, so it might be a good idea to empty the temp files first so it will be easier to determine what the desired file is. :)

the swimming dragon you mentioned is interesting , is it done bagua or chi kung?(i realize bagua is chi kung but i feel you know what i mean)

There are quite a few types of Pa Kua, some are martial arts and some are chi kungs, however all the martial arts are also chi kungs if done solo in a meditative manner, and the ones that are considered chi kungs are definitely teach fighting skills and are also spiritual chi kungs for martial artists; and not wimpy chi kung.. There are many different types of high power energy building techniques in the Pa Kua chi kungs, some of it we do with trees, which blends it into tree chi kung, there are also many techniques in Pa kua that teach the Jedi way, which is my way.

You come I show you Jedi Bagua and wizard ways.

Edited by Starjumper7

If you're a little bit technically savvy...you can just go to the temp inet files and grab the file from there while it is loading/playing - then give the file its .flv extension, and there's some free flv players out there. The filename will most likely be a generated bunch of characters, though, so it might be a good idea to empty the temp files first so it will be easier to determine what the desired file is. :)

I have absolulely no idea what you are talking about, I have a MAC min with a 40" screen =)

I posted a video on youtube once so I know how to do that barely, but no idea bout different kinds of videos on here. What about download ability by others? Are you tube videos downloadable? or the ones here?

I made a video with my shirt off so people can see what a real chi kung player is supposed to look like. Basically like a tall version of Bruce =)

Mal should be able to help you. Send him an email

Mal should be able to help you. Send him an email

I think I can put a video on youtube and I was wondering if people would be able to download it? I asked that twice here already so maybe third time is the charm.

On the video I made last night I got carried away and did way too much secret stuff, you know, showing off. So I'm going to make a new shorter one tonight.

Actually there is a video of me on you tube already, but it's not what I had in mind when I said some masters would kill to see it

I'm also interested, I want to see if he really moves as good as he's been telling us :)

Well, it seems that the most advanced masters are the most enthralled, and it may go down fast from there so there are no guarantees. Consider it an art form, a dance, of power. I'm not making a video of flowing Yang style now anyway, nor will I show the really serious flowing in my videos for the public. A beginner or layperson might not see any of it, but they would know they just say something, something they can't quite put their finger on =)

So, can people download from youtube?

I think I can put a video on youtube and I was wondering if people would be able to download it? I asked that twice here already so maybe third time is the charm.

On the video I made last night I got carried away and did way too much secret stuff, you know, showing off. So I'm going to make a new shorter one tonight.

Actually there is a video of me on you tube already, but it's not what I had in mind when I said some masters would kill to see it

If you give us the link we will be able to view it. Don't know about downloading.

Why not show the one from last night. Seeing it doesn't meant we will be able to do it.

need a teacher to explain the hidden.

If other teachers see me flowing they may want to copy and even sell it, I don't like that.

If other teachers see secret stuff they may want to copy and even sell it, I don't like that.

Anyway I know how to post a video, I just want to know if it can be downloaded by others.

The video of me is of some Chen style. Keep in mind I'm just playing around with my camera, the lighting was terrible, that was a long time ago. If we recall, the goal of tai chi, as stated in the classics, is to arrive at the formless (not spontaneous chi kung) there are endless variations and flavors. actually I'm an expert in Yang style but I just love the swirly girly part of Chen, a part some students may not be aware of =) So armchair enthusiasts be forewarned, I'm not doing it your way, so lets try to keep the critiquing down to a dull roar, shall we. This is Dragon style Chen style done by your local neighborhood baby sorcerer, so it's just playing!

It is a little bit of Chen style in two parts, the first part show more fajin, but it's not real hard fajin, just showing a few of the places where it is often in my form, it shows some flowing. The second part is with most of fajin left out, to show more of the Dragon style slow motion flowing that is possible. So ... just watch the hands, and see if they flow, look for internal connections. But mainly, try to enjoy it as an art form, OK?

Edited by Starjumper7

If other teachers see me flowing they may want to copy and even sell it, I don't like that.

If other teachers see secret stuff they may want to copy and even sell it, I don't like that.

Anyway I know how to post a video, I just want to know if it can be downloaded by others.

The video of me is of some Chen style. Keep in mind I'm just playing around with my camera, the lighting was terrible, that was a long time ago. If we recall, the goal of tai chi, as stated in the classics, is to arrive at the formless (not spontaneous chi kung) there are endless variations and flavors. actually I'm an expert in Yang style but I just love the swirly girly part of Chen, a part some students may not be aware of =) So armchair enthusiasts be forewarned, I'm not doing it your way, so lets try to keep the critiquing down to a dull roar, shall we. This is Dragon style Chen style done by your local neighborhood baby sorcerer, so it's just playing!

It is a little bit of Chen style in two parts, the first part show more fajin, but it's not real hard fajin, just showing a few of the places where it is often in my form, it shows some flowing. The second part is with most of fajin left out, to show more of the Dragon style slow motion flowing that is possible. So ... just watch the hands, and see if they flow, look for internal connections. But mainly, try to enjoy it as an art form, OK?

thanks for sharing

i dont think it was the same dragon, however the time of the visit is close to the same.maybe 8-9 months ago. i think maybe there are many dragons and they go about their business. do they all have the same agenda? who knows? my visitor i did not feel was godlike. i certainly feel it was spirit. a bruce connection? i didnt feel that way but as a martial artist i think we all have bruce lurking somewhere in our mind.

Yes, definitely did not have a god vibe now that you mention it. I've been hit by the psychic "I'm god" 2 X 4 across the head thing before so I know what that's like, and it happened when I was an atheist too =) after that I switched to agnostic.

First off let me say that there is another maybe that I left out earlier and that is that the dragon that came to me was a projection from my teacher ... well I guess it could be any of three of them now ... {{{shudddderrrr}}} ... but it's just like my chi kung teacher to do something like that.

I didn't think much about who it was and why it came, before now, but since it came up here that accidentally made me wonder about it and so an answer came to me.

Assuming you aren't funnin' me, and I assume you aren't, our 2 dragons had exactly the same characteristics although they looked different. I recognized the look in the eyes, their ancient wisdom, their extremely dangerous calmness, the giant fringe crown, an antenna that opens in a flash like an umbrella ... and big teeth hidden behind big jaws.

Upon observing this I realize what is happening, and since if I say what that is even more people will think I'm crazy than already do, I will offer this. Therefore I know them to be warriors of sorts, they are forming an army of sorts. The brotherhood of the Dragon, and it appears that you were invited.

Edited by Starjumper7

... a projection from my teacher ... well I guess it could be any of three of them now ...

I meant in person teachers there, but make that five if you include Sai Baba and Babaji, but I think of them more like helper buddies. Babaji is a best buddy, he had a path very similar to that of the Taoist sorcerer's. The high power paths are all the same.

This is the Movie that the soundtrack is from. Of all the most beautiful movies ever made, this one is at or near the top. Don't miss it.

I have absolulely no idea what you are talking about, I have a MAC min with a 40" screen =)

Ah, sorry - my expertise but steps through the door of the mac realm and little more! Everything is backwards and I know the PC stuff very deeply.

For anyone using windows, do this while the video is loading...and then the moment it finishes do the copy - it disappears from the temp file location once the download is complete. First vid is about 25.5Mb. If using internet explorer, go to temporary internet files, if firefox its in application data\local\mozilla\firefox\profiles\#profilename\cache. Have the dir open, then click to play the file in browser, it will begin to download and the temporary filename of the vid with be something hexadecimal (mine was 9AFD47EFF7d01 with no file extension - add .flv in after the file has been copied.) If you use the right mouse button to drag & drop it will give you a menu upon dropping - copy the file to another location as soon as its done. If you miss it you'll probably have to close out the browser and reopen the youtube vid to have it download again.

You usually dont have to do the maneuver with video files, but youtube erases the temp files as soon as the download completes, so I figured out a way around it ;)

Nice movement, btw :)

Yes, definitely did not have a god vibe now that you mention it. I've been hit by the psychic "I'm god" 2 X 4 across the head thing before so I know what that's like, and it happened when I was an atheist too =) after that I switched to agnostic.

First off let me say that there is another maybe that I left out earlier and that is that the dragon that came to me was a projection from my teacher ... well I guess it could be any of three of them now ... {{{shudddderrrr}}} ... but it's just like my chi kung teacher to do something like that.

I didn't think much about who it was and why it came, before now, but since it came up here that accidentally made me wonder about it and so an answer came to me.

Assuming you aren't funnin' me, and I assume you aren't, our 2 dragons had exactly the same characteristics although they looked different. I recognized the look in the eyes, their ancient wisdom, their extremely dangerous calmness, the giant fringe crown, an antenna that opens in a flash like an umbrella ... and big teeth hidden behind big jaws.

Upon observing this I realize what is happening, and since if I say what that is even more people will think I'm crazy than already do, I will offer this. Therefore I know them to be warriors of sorts, they are forming an army of sorts. The brotherhood of the Dragon, and it appears that you were invited.

i assure you i am "not funnin" you. on TTB in this and all threads , i am straight up. i try to be plain spoken and easily understood. i realize sometimes i dont express accuartely enough. i may have a light mood some days and maybe attempt to add some humour,however i will not post anything that i know is false or misleading. i know that i owe my good health and sanity(subjective?) to Chinese and taoist knowledge and wisdom. i respond straight away in these posts and do not edit. i am confident i have not contradict myself.

the idea about a teacher projection, or any reflection , or representation of a dragon is something i thought about. i feel the dragon itself is a teacher. is there an invitation ? yes, i believe that is so.

i also believe in "beginner's luck' so to speak, and perhaps this is some symbol sent to me to encourage me to continue the path i am on. maybe i shouldnt be thinking as much about it as i am. dont hold onto it, just move on. continue down the path, or in my case around the path(the circle walking thing). i thankyou starjumper7 for all the insight and thought. it has been a big help.

Very impressive. I garnered enough secrets to my own dvd and sell it world wide. LOL

and they can hit things far away in the dark with their eyes closed =)

i think a resouceful wizard would never become bored or run out of spells. there would always be something to train about. would hitting things far away in the dark training consist of some sleep and sensory deprivations?

i also see nothing wrong with wizards having firearms.

i think a resourceful wizard would never become bored or run out of spells.

I suppose that's true, when I think of wizards I think of the Jedi kind, not the spell casting kind, Jedi don't use spells in general as they see them as a sort of psychological trigger device (a form) which is not needed (formlessness) however there's no doubt some practice it just for fun. For lazy people it's easier just to wish for stuff and wave your hands around. I think physical warriors are more like the Jedi type, and non physical warriors are more of the spell casting type.

there would always be something to train about. would hitting things far away in the dark training consist of some sleep and sensory deprivations?

i also see nothing wrong with wizards having firearms.

I found I could do it without any training, before I started tai chi or chi kung, but there is a good book out that deals with the training a bit, an old one now, called Zen in the Art of Archery that tells about a white guy that went to Japan to live with a Zen master and learn archery

At one point the master hits a target far away in the dark, right in the very center of the bulls eye.

Also concerning Ninja's or Jedi using guns, oh yes! Back in the good old days, that healthy looking Japanese guy on the plane next too you in the business suit may have had concealed: a gun or two, several knives, and plenty of other 'tools'.

One of my teachers is a world class explosives expert and weapons maker ... and more =)

At one point the master hits a target far away in the dark, right in the very center of the bulls eye.

... and he didn't show that special ability to the student till the student had been there working hard for over a year or two did he?

... and so

here's to all you guys who complain about not seeing special stuff :P

Very interesting, and it fits what had come to me.

I have no idea who the white one is, but I will ponder it maybe. The one I saw looked a lot more like a dinosaur than a humanoid, just in the face as I saw no body. A bit like the last one shown in the video but with the big frill. She describes the white one as having a frill, doesn't she?