Starjumper

There be Dragons

I looked on her website and can't see how to contact her. I fosmeone could find that forme I would appreciate it.

Also, I was hoping to find the video movie Woochi the Taoist Wizard with the English subtitles. If someone can lead me to that I will be grateful.

It's a wonderful movie because it showed so well the raw sincerity and spontaneous right action of enlightened masters, very good acting, and a very fun movie too.

Also it's interesting synchronicity because I decided a little while earlier that I will start making some talk videos since I'm such a slow writer.

Very interesting, and it fits what had come to me.

I have no idea who the white one is, but I will ponder it maybe. The one I saw looked a lot more like a dinosaur than a humanoid, just in the face as I saw no body. A bit like the last one shown in the video but with the big frill. She describes the white one as having a frill, doesn't she?

yep i think she describes a frill or a crown interesting becoz i have the same dificulty describing the physical body. but the eyes very much different. the one i had the view of was not chalky or white. however it did have the "sculpted head"but was not humanoid. it would be cool if she could read this thread.

She will read this thread if we can contact her. She said to contact her but I couldn't find how.

The eyes on the one that came to me were pretty round with round irises, and it obviously wasn't a dinosaur because of the intelligence. Therefore it was either an alien or some kind of spirit.

I just got some interesting information about them that is obviously correct: they are immortals. However immortal doesn't have to mean human immortal, nor does it necessarily mean friendly immortal. I got a slight sense of friendliness from mine, how about yours =) The friendliness could have been an act.

She will read this thread if we can contact her. She said to contact her but I couldn't find how.

The eyes on the one that came to me were pretty round with round irises, and it obviously wasn't a dinosaur because of the intelligence. Therefore it was either an alien or some kind of spirit.

I just got some interesting information about them that is obviously correct: they are immortals. However immortal doesn't have to mean human immortal, nor does it necessarily mean friendly immortal. I got a slight sense of friendliness from mine, how about yours =) The friendliness could have been an act.

yes it seemed like a friend , teacher, it certainly has a set of knowledge higher than mine. at least i have that opinion. it was a beneficial visit. i am still benefitting from it. i made mention of one thing in an early post. another thing i am still keeping to myself. but in both cases it is very subtle. i am ok with it returning to visit if it chooses.

OK Kate, I made your video. the music is quiet so it needs it be turned up. I'm eager for feedback from any on it as I've never done this kind of BS before. It is a few random exercises I threw together. it starts with belly breathing and then #4802,#1479, and #1... . I forgot, and a couple of flashes ;)

It should be up soon,then I'm going out of town for awhile.

Edited by Starjumper7

Once upon a time, not so long ago, about six months, I was meditating and something came to see me. Usually it's people but this one was not human. I drew a sketch of what I saw and someone told me it was the head honcho Taoist god. This god is a dragon. I though "that was interesting" and left it at that.

Today my practice buddy came over to do chi kung, he's also a Taoist sorcerer, and each week we take turns leading. For some reason I brought this subject up and decided to show him my sketch.

He focused through me he was able to feel the dragon. He said it was definitely an entity, it is male, and that it had a very strong presence. He said it had been watching him for many years but he never sensed it before. Making the connection filled him with joy (which I didn't expect, as he is a Christian mystic - A Taoist sorcerer who is a Christian mystic =) He said that it wanted to teach him, and since it was my buddy's turn to lead he let his new teacher lead him. It was a very nice chi kung practice, and you need really strong shoulder muscles to be able to pull this kind of stuff off, but just between you and me, he was mostly doing stuff that I had been showing him lately when I was leading. :)

A lot of strong energy, as usual, and it was a nice blissful kind of energy.

We do a lot of research.

I am the Lizard King,

I can do anything

So your friend saw the same dragon watching him but never sensed the dragon or connected to the dragon except through you. That is odd?

What do you think that meant?

The dragon had strong blissful energy or you did? Either one thats cool.

Yes it is, he and I were students together of our teacher, so we have a long history. As we take turns leading each week we give each other ideas about the practice that we explore and research alone and together so it sort of builds on previous research. We've discovered some awesome stuff hidden within the framework of our system!

Oooo thats fun finding all the hidden treasures!

So your friend saw the same dragon watching him but never sensed the dragon or connected to the dragon except through you. That is odd?

What do you think that meant?

The dragon had strong blissful energy or you did? Either one thats cool.

Hi Penny. To put it more correctly. Because of his and my link to it, when he focused on it he was able to feel it, he had been looking at my drawing. He said it felt friendly, as did I, it had been watching him for at least two years, and it wanted to teach him, however he may have been projecting his own wish, however I doubt that =)

The chi kung we did was what brought up the strong blissfull energy, the dragon's energy was just calm.

on revueing what it taught him at his home, I changed my mind about it being misinformation that he got. It was good, it's all good at one time or another.

Or something :)

There is also soul gazing with another person, but it can be dangerous so it is best to have an outside observer who is very psychic supervising the first time you do it.

I have accidentally done that! It was hilarious after getting over the initial shock. A friend and I were casually talking one night and in an instant I was looking at a plump face geisha looking lady. The look on my face must have alarmed my friend as she cried out...equally alarmed. What, what, what are you seeing? It looked so funny this Geisha lady with my friends voice saying what she did. I replied ever so slowly. You look like a geisha lady. She was stunned. I then looked away, looked back again. She was still there. Repeated it again to make sure my mind was playing games haha. So mindfully I had to adjust my energy levels. It seemed they had slipped into a frequency I had not used before. We spent the rest of the night discussing the shift and what was so funny about it.

Interesting that mirror gazing exercise mmm.

Edited by pennyofheaven

Hi Penny. To put it more correctly. Because of his and my link to it, when he focused on it he was able to feel it, he had been looking at my drawing. He said it felt friendly, as did I, it had been watching him for at least two years, and it wanted to teach him, however he may have been projecting his own wish, however I doubt that =)

The chi kung we did was what brought up the strong blissfull energy, the dragon's energy was just calm.

on revueing what it taught him at his home, I changed my mind about it being misinformation that he got. It was good, it's all good at one time or another.

Or something :)

Oh I get it! Nice.

If other teachers see me flowing they may want to copy and even sell it, I don't like that.

If other teachers see secret stuff they may want to copy and even sell it, I don't like that.

Anyway I know how to post a video, I just want to know if it can be downloaded by others.

The video of me is of some Chen style. Keep in mind I'm just playing around with my camera, the lighting was terrible, that was a long time ago. If we recall, the goal of tai chi, as stated in the classics, is to arrive at the formless (not spontaneous chi kung) there are endless variations and flavors. actually I'm an expert in Yang style but I just love the swirly girly part of Chen, a part some students may not be aware of =) So armchair enthusiasts be forewarned, I'm not doing it your way, so lets try to keep the critiquing down to a dull roar, shall we. This is Dragon style Chen style done by your local neighborhood baby sorcerer, so it's just playing!

It is a little bit of Chen style in two parts, the first part show more fajin, but it's not real hard fajin, just showing a few of the places where it is often in my form, it shows some flowing. The second part is with most of fajin left out, to show more of the Dragon style slow motion flowing that is possible. So ... just watch the hands, and see if they flow, look for internal connections. But mainly, try to enjoy it as an art form, OK?

Very nice flow. Very nice energy!

You can skip the first part of the previous video, the plane is shown flying later.

A friend just sent this video. It shows some pieces of what I consider to be real tai chi. very good.

Edited by Starjumper7

Yes it is. By the way, Bruce didn't actually teach Jeet Kun Do to his students, and there is a martial art higher than that, called Shen Kun Do. And nobody has heard of it before or knows who knows it =)

So, nobody liked my chi kung video? Didn't get anything out of it?

Edited by Starjumper7

Yes it is. By the way, Bruce didn't actually teach Jeet Kun Do to his students, and there is a martial art higher than that, called Shen Kun Do. And nobody has heard of it before or knows who knows it =)

It looked ok. One really has to do it to experience it.

Maybe i will try to follow along at some point.

Btw i have no trouble holding my arms in those positions for the length of time you do.

I could hold them out and up to the sides palms up for a longer period of time.

I think a lot of people can do so.

You look in pretty good shape for an old guy LOL

SJ,

Very cool about your dragon experience. While the video was nice to see, why not post your dragon :D

Yes, the dragon is not the fire-breathing western concept. It was wise and caring guardian. It also represented new beginnings. In ancient totem it represented all the combined clans; it came to be synonymous with "China". The imperial court took on the symbol and eventually the general populous could no longer take it as their symbol. Chinese new year is coming up next month here in china (I'm here now) and the Dragon will get prominently displayed through the Dragon Dance to represent good luck and prosperity for the year to come. The first dance was thought to assist in appeasing the Dragon King and the drought conditions.

In the ancient four directions, it is East and the element is Wood. But also varies among the elements as:

Wood Dragon - Brown and protected the forest

Fire Dragon - Red and protect the sky

Earth Dragon - Green and protect the earth

Metal Dragon - Gold and protect resources

Water Dragon - Blue and protect the waters

So I am curious if your dragon bore any colors?

I was inspired, I didn't get into practising those movements but I liked the very slow stuff you did so yesterday I tried doing the SFQ movement "moving of Yin & Yang" at a ultra-low speed, Master Lin does recommend slow but I never did it this slow. I don't know if that is the reason for me sleeping less than 5 hours and getting up to do another 1-hour set.