Fu_dog

Flying Phoenix Chi Kung

Hi tao thanks for your response. I can see how it would be a more individual experience than anything. I’m curious—since you’ve tried so many other qigong methods, do you know if flying Phoenix helps increase one’s level of consciousness, intuition so one can make better choices in life, etc? That’s part of why I want to start a qigong practice—the emotional and spiritual benefits. If one wants to experience those side benefits should they take a workshop with terry or do a combination of exercises during practice? Thank you 

• Like 3

On 9/19/2022 at 3:02 PM, EFreethought said:

I have a question for Sifu Dunn:

Where/when do you teach Tao Tan Pai? I do not see any reference to it on your site.

Hello EFreethought,

Although Earl Grey answered your question about learning the Tao Tan Pai Kung Fu system in general--and its first level of Nei Kung called the TTP 31 Basic Meditations, I wanted to let you know that one can learn Tao Tan Pai by taking my weekly Sunday class called "Qigong For Health For First Responders" that consists of one hour of Tao Tan Pai 31 Meditations practice and one hour of FP Qigong practice.  I began this weekly class in Jan. 2020 at the start of the Covid pandemic lockdown to offer to the public the proven synergistic benefits that occur when FP Qigong practice is preceded by TTP-31 practice.  The course became very popular on Zoom.

Details for this class are on  my free monthly Newsletter:   terencedunn.substack.com

I just finished teaching a make-up Sunday class this afternoon from 3-5pm EST because I had canceled yesterday's class in advance because it fell on Christmas Day.  In today's class, I taught the prerequisite TTP Cane Form for a solid hour, did the TTP Short Form Power Yoga (a powerful 5-exercise distillation of the TTP-31) for 20 minutes.  Then spent the remaining 40 minutes doing the following FP Qigong exercises:  Monk Gazing At Moon, Monk Holding Peach, Bending the Bows (9 rounds), and then a full set of 7 repetitions of the second MSW Meditation on Volume 2 (50 40 30 10 and approx. 10 movements).

You and all FP Qigong practitioners interested in learning this powerful combination of two ultra-rare Qigong systems are welcome to join the Sunday class via Zoom.

Sifu Terry Dunn

terencedunn.substack.com

http://www.taichimania.com/chikung_catalog.html

• Like 2

On 12/23/2022 at 2:12 PM, Lo2022 said:

Hi tao thanks for your response. I can see how it would be a more individual experience than anything. I’m curious—since you’ve tried so many other qigong methods, do you know if flying Phoenix helps increase one’s level of consciousness, intuition so one can make better choices in life, etc? That’s part of why I want to start a qigong practice—the emotional and spiritual benefits. If one wants to experience those side benefits should they take a workshop with terry or do a combination of exercises during practice? Thank you 

Hello Lo2022,

FP Qigong does indeed increase one's level of consciousness in that it makes on more aware of the subtle energy flows of the body that maintain health through homeostasis by making them tangible--and with some practitioners even visible--and if the human organism is stressed--i.e., injured--restores homeostasis by the process of  through allostasis."  FP Qigong naturally improves intuition because it so effectively integrates mind and body.  Like any effective system of meditation, FP Qigong clears the mind of inappropriate semantic responses--i.e.,  lies and delusions that we tell ourselves to uphold our version of reality in order to survive comfortably and avoid feeling time-bound past pain .

FP Qigong practice as a matter of course increases self-awareness and improves intuition about the health and normal functioning of one's body.

"Flying Phoenix Qigong activates the body's powerful self-healing faculties by bringing all the organ systems of the body under the regulation of the subconscious mind."  -- Grandmaster Doo Wai

However, when it comes making better decisions in life, what some call "executive function", the first level of FP Qigong only helps you make better decisions to first maintain and then, with diligent practice, master one's health.   Then, when one has strong vibrant health, peak immunity and higher energy levels, one is so comfortable and feeling great in simply being alive that one naturally has a more self-confidence and a positive attitude towards life.  One thus attracts better things into one's life--i.e., more success, more prosperity, and more personal happiness.  But as far as Yogas and Qigong arts go that further develop and enhance executive function, decision-making, mental focus and acuity, and responsibility--defined as ability to respond--one would need to practice the Advanced Flying Phoenix Qigong levels (the next level being 9 moving meditations) and/or the Bok Fu Pai Kung Fu system with its numerous martial qigong systems--or any complete Chinese martial art system--Tai Chi, Bagua, Xing-I, LHBF, Shaolin, etc.-- under a bona fide master instructor, of course.   

Another Taoist system of Kung Fu and Nei Kung that I teach, Tao Tan Pai (Taoist Elixir Method), is completely different yogic methodology than FP Qigong that is heavily shen-driven, where every exercise coordinates eyes, mind, movement and breathe cycle.  The TTP Qigong with its ultra-strong visualization methods just happens to be a rather perfect complement to FP Qigong to enable one to "claim the totality of oneself"--i.e., develop one's fullest potential as a human being.  In fact, Tao Tan Pai although complete and powerful in and of itself, just happens to work a foundational catalyst for FP Qigong that increases and intensifies its health benefits.

But again, there are other Qigong and martial arts within the vast Bok Fu Pai Kung Fu umbrella that would profoundly increase executive function, mental focus and acuity,  athletic ability, and personal power.

To make better life decisions, of course, also depends on one's genetics and IQ,  one's family upbringing, education, social milieu, cultural influences, the role models that one chooses or is given, and also one's karma in the broadest sense of the word.  These are all factors that determine a person's self-awareness, self-control, self-discipline and ecological awareness, as well as one's ability to learn from life in the present and also to learn from history.  Contemporaneous with one's Qigong or yogic practice, there also lies one's intelligence and intuition and ability to use oracles such as the I Ching, Tarot, astrology, or numerology to extend one's understanding of cause and effect (karma) far beyond the ordinary in order adapt to the natural forces at one's disposal in order to attain one's goals.  

What is the I Ching?   

Here's a good primer and introduction:
https://www.thecollector.com/i-ching-hexagrams/

Each of the 64 hexagrams of the I Ching are represents the natural forces at work in a specific situation in human affairs on earth.  Think of flipping a coin, only the coin has 64 sides. and as one of the 64 sides of the coin lands face up, each of six lines on that hexagram changes to its opposite (turns  Yang (solid) to Yin (broken) or vice versa)--if that line is uniquely constructed in terms of statistics and probability. That is how  I Ching is used to tap into “the  living stream of deep human wisdom” --by taking a snapshot of one's own mind to get the answer to a question that one clearly poses that one's higher self, or genius, already knows.

Information about my ongoing Zoom classes in FP Qigong, Tao Tan Pai Basic 31 Meditations (the first of 6 levels of the TTP Nei Kung), and Yang Tai Chi Chuan are found in my free weekly Newsletter:   terencedunn,substack.com

The 2023 schedule of workshops has not yet been made yet.  But will be posted in January.

Enjoy your practice, Lo2022

Sifu Terry Dunn

Edited by zen-bear
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 12/31/2022 at 7:13 AM, zen-bear said:

"Flying Phoenix Qigong activates the body's powerful self-healing faculties by bringing all the organ systems of the body under the regulation of the subconscious mind."  -- Grandmaster Doo Wai

However, when it comes making better decisions in life, what some call "executive function", the first level of FP Qigong only helps you make better decisions to first maintain and then, with diligent practice, master one's health.   Then, when one has strong vibrant health, peak immunity and higher energy levels, one is so comfortable and feeling great in simply being alive that one naturally has a more self-confidence and a positive attitude towards life.  One thus attracts better things into one's life--i.e., more success, more prosperity, and more personal happiness.  But as far as Yogas and Qigong arts go that further develop and enhance executive function, decision-making, mental focus and acuity, and responsibility--defined as ability to respond--one would need to practice the Advanced Flying Phoenix Qigong levels (the next level being 9 moving meditations) and/or the Bok Fu Pai Kung Fu system with its numerous martial qigong systems--or any complete Chinese martial art system--Tai Chi, Bagua, Xing-I, LHBF, Shaolin, etc.-- under a bona fide master instructor, of course.   

Another Taoist system of Kung Fu and Nei Kung that I teach, Tao Tan Pai (Taoist Elixir Method), is completely different yogic methodology than FP Qigong that is heavily shen-driven, where every exercise coordinates eyes, mind, movement and breathe cycle.  The TTP Qigong with its ultra-strong visualization methods just happens to be a rather perfect complement to FP Qigong to enable one to "claim the totality of oneself"--i.e., develop one's fullest potential as a human being.  In fact, Tao Tan Pai although complete and powerful in and of itself, just happens to work a foundational catalyst for FP Qigong that increases and intensifies its health benefits.

But again, there are other Qigong and martial arts within the vast Bok Fu Pai Kung Fu umbrella that would profoundly increase executive function, mental focus and acuity,  athletic ability, and personal power.

Sifu Terry, 

Even though I was not the person who asked the question, I wanted to thank you for this response. This is the first I have heard  about different yogas and kung fu systems having an effect on executive function, and also how some qigong systems might not have it. Would it be possible to explain a little more about that? Or perhaps direct us to a reference? Why is it that the advanced FPCK meditations or Bak Fu Pai Kung Fu can help us with mental focus and responsibility, and not the beginning/intermediate ones? Or the main FPCK and Taijiquan? Is that the martial aspect of qigong? 

Thank you in advanced and I hope you have a good New Year!

Edited by searcher7977
  • Like 4

Hi Sifu Terry,

Thanks so much for your detailed and encouraging response! I know I will go back and reread it a couple times to absorb all the info. I am just starting out on my Qigong journey and was looking at your site with the DVD set. Should I practice and get acquainted with the DVD's before I start out with zoom classes or can I start the beginner zoom classes with no prior experience? I admit I'm interested in both the Tao Tan Pai and FP Qigong combination. Also I am in the Los Angeles area--do you ever do  person classes there or are you mostly on zoom for now?

When you say Advanced Flying Phoenix--do you mean the DVD's that have advanced exercises? I think one advanced DVD is also still in process of coming out based on what I saw on the site. 

Also a little random question but if one wants to do psychedelics like ayahuasca how much break should one take before doing qigong? For example let's say I have been doing qigong for awhile but I want to do an aya ceremony--should I take a break before and after and how long should I do that for? I ask because I've heard that psychedelics can mess with energy a little bit and I want to avoid potential qi deviations. 

Similar question for breathwork--if I do a daily 10-15 minute breathwork practice should I leave a few hours between that and qigong practice?

Thank you! And also Happy New Year~!

Lauren 

Edited by Lo2022
added question about breathwork
  • Like 3

On 1/2/2023 at 9:45 AM, hierundjetzt said:

Which FPCK meditation(s) is most suited for unblocking a blocked root chakra?

Hello Here and Now:

The first thought that came to me in answer to your question is:   do Monk Holding Pearl (50 40 30 20 10) in the supine position.

Depending on the severity of the blockage of the root chakra and the physical symptoms, and one's understanding of the etiology, curing the blockage might call for anything from good chiropractic work to good psychotherapy to direct energy healing from a high- level master.

Sifu Terry Dunn

• Like 3

On 1/1/2023 at 2:11 PM, Lo2022 said:

Hi Sifu Terry,

Thanks so much for your detailed and encouraging response! I know I will go back and reread it a couple times to absorb all the info. I am just starting out on my Qigong journey and was looking at your site with the DVD set. Should I practice and get acquainted with the DVD's before I start out with zoom classes or can I start the beginner zoom classes with no prior experience? I admit I'm interested in both the Tao Tan Pai and FP Qigong combination. Also I am in the Los Angeles area--do you ever do  person classes there or are you mostly on zoom for now?

When you say Advanced Flying Phoenix--do you mean the DVD's that have advanced exercises? I think one advanced DVD is also still in process of coming out based on what I saw on the site. 

Also a little random question but if one wants to do psychedelics like ayahuasca how much break should one take before doing qigong? For example let's say I have been doing qigong for awhile but I want to do an aya ceremony--should I take a break before and after and how long should I do that for? I ask because I've heard that psychedelics can mess with energy a little bit and I want to avoid potential qi deviations. 

Similar question for breathwork--if I do a daily 10-15 minute breathwork practice should I leave a few hours between that and qigong practice?

Thank you! And also Happy New Year~!

Lauren 

Hi Lauren,

Sorry for the delay in this reply.  

I'm glad you found my answers to your questions of Dec. 23 were helpful.  
Here are my answers to your questions above:

Should I practice and get acquainted with the DVD's before I start out with zoom classes or can I start the beginner zoom classes with no prior experience?

Practically everyone who  takes the Zoom classes started learning from the DVDs  either beforehand or at the same time.   The DVDs teach each of the FP meditations very methodically, slowly and in great detail...and It's much easier to learn and memorize the moving meditations of the FP Qigong system using the DVDs rather than through a group Zoom class.  In Zoom classes, I lead students through the breath control formulas of each FP meditation and then we do 8-10 minutes of practice of each, and we flow through the moving meditations 2 to 3 times.  Unless one has photographic memory or just superb physical suggestibility (what great dancers have), one might find it tough to follow the zoom practice of the more complex moving meditations such as "Wind Above the Clouds", "Wind through Treetops", "Moonbeam Splashes on Water" (Vol.3) , and the Long Form Capstone Meditation (Vol.4).  Thus it's more efficient  to use the DVDs to some extent and get familiar with the choreography before doing the Zoom classes--especially because the practice involves doing all the FP meditations  with the eyes closed--except for "Monk Gazing At Moon."   

But in terms of getting a good bang for the buck, one gets a great energy workout from the solid first hour of Tao Tan Pai 31 practice.  And then the following hour of FP Qigong is paced for beginners so that you the tangible restorative effects of the system within 40-60 minutes or sooner.  Also the sense of yogic and spiritual community from seeing other practitioners from all parts of the world is a pleasant and motivating quality of the class.

I admit I'm interested in both the Tao Tan Pai and FP Qigong combination.

If one is particularly good at learning and memorizing forms and choreographies, one can start the Sunday combination class because it's for beginners.

Also I am in the Los Angeles area--do you ever do  person classes there or are you mostly on zoom for now?

Unfortunately, I'm no longer living in L.A.  I've been living in New England since Sept. 2017, when I moved to Lenox, MA to be the master-in-residence at a holistic health resort.  But I do come back to LA for occasional short visits and when I do, i teach Tai Chi and Qigong classes at the same spot in Palisades Park in Sa Monica that i used from 1992 to 2017.   

No.  I'm referring to entire levels of more advanced FP Qigong arts that have not been published and that are  different in the "flavors" of Qi that each advanced level cultivates.  Beyond the first level of FP qigong that is sufficient to empower one to become a very potent and effective energy healer--i.e., that comes when one has mastered the capstone Meditation taught on Vol. 4), there are several other levels.  The next level is 9 standing moving meditations that "crosses the line" from healing art into martial art--in that they cultivate a "second tier energy" of general vitality that empowers athletics and martial arts.  Beyond the 9 Advanced FP Meditations, another advanced FP system is called Red Lotus Flying Phoenix, which are all seated meditations.  As my classmate Sifu Garry Hearfield had explained in the first months of this thread, FP Qigong is a vast system.

Also a little random question but if one wants to do psychedelics like ayahuasca how much break should one take before doing qigong?

I can only speak in reference to the Qigong arts that I teach:  Ehrmei Bok Fu Pai Kung Fu's energy arts (that includes Flying Phoenix) and the Taoist Elixir Method system, both of which are vast.  I strongly advise that one learn the FP Qigong system (meaning, become proficient in all the material taught in Volumes 1 through 4) completely free and clear of all drugs--from pot, to opiates, to psychedelics and to any type of psychotropics.  For safety and best results, take a break from your normal usage of any substance that affects your nervous system and alters perception, mood, consciousness, cognitive function, or behavior.)  FP Qigong is a pure and powerful healing art that restores pristine health and cultivates a structural sensitivity to the mundane and supramundane.  You want don't want anything physical or chemical in your body to distort the initial experience of how FP Qigong yogic methodology works.  

For example let's say I have been doing qigong for awhile but I want to do an aya ceremony--should I take a break before and after and how long should I do that for? I ask because I've heard that psychedelics can mess with energy a little bit and I want to avoid potential qi deviations. 

Once one has learned the FP Qigong system and has become intimately familiar and become "saturated" with the effects of each one of the meditations (standing and seated), and can feel the tangible reserve of FP Healing Qi in their body, one doesn't have to break from FP Qigong before you do ayahuasca.  But I would say come down from all the effects of the aya, or the peyote, or acid, or whatever you've ingested before giving yourself a FP Qigong healing.  Think of every practice session of FP Qigong as going into a Lakota sweat lodge ceremony (Within Amerindian healing methods, I only have experience with the Lakota tradition):  It's a place and time of healing and prayer.

It depends on the type of breathwork.  I would need you to explain what the breathwork that you're practicing entails. 

The Tao Tan Pai Basic 31 Meditations, all the TTP Animal Kung Fu forms, and all the advanced Yogas of TTP (5 levels above the TTP-31) are all integrated with breathwork.  So if you were to gain proficiency in the Basic TTP-31, then you wouldn't have to wait one second before you followed that practice with FP Qigong practice--because the two arts are complementary and TTP enhances and prolongs the effects of the FP Qigong, as I've stated many times.

Thanks for your good questions.  

Happy New Year!

Sifu Terry Dunn

P.S.  I return to SoCal a couple of times each year for short visits.  So I will post notices here of any classes scheduled during these visits.

Edited by zen-bear
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 06/01/2023 at 7:54 PM, zen-bear said:

Hello Here and Now:

The first thought that came to me in answer to your question is:   do Monk Holding Pearl (50 40 30 20 10) in the supine position.

Depending on the severity of the blockage of the root chakra and the physical symptoms, and one's understanding of the etiology, curing the blockage might call for anything from good chiropractic work to good psychotherapy to direct energy healing from a high- level master.

Sifu Terry Dunn

Thanks sifu, that is very helpful to know. And you absolutely correct about the chiropractic angle. An osteopath once unlocked my pelvis and it made a big difference!

By the way, would Monk holding Pearl also be suitable for unblocking the sacral chakra (the next chakra above the root chakra)?

• Like 1

Hey, I want to learn FP but I've seen these things like % breatings, ''exhale 10%, inhale 80%" and it is very confusing for me, how do I know when I inhale 80% or exhale 10%? It feels so abstract. How do you guys get good at this? I really want to learn it 

• Like 1

Very simple to do with the correct instruction and a little practice. 

Others will answer your question with details, I am sure. 

The breathing is worth learning because the experiences from FP are unique compared to other qigong systems, in my experience. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, tao stillness said:

Very simple to do with the correct instruction and a little practice. 

Others will answer your question with details, I am sure. 

The breathing is worth learning because the experiences from FP are unique compared to other qigong systems, in my experience. 

I hope someone give the detais, thank you!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hexdex said:

Hey, I want to learn FP but I've seen these things like % breatings, ''exhale 10%, inhale 80%" and it is very confusing for me, how do I know when I inhale 80% or exhale 10%? It feels so abstract. How do you guys get good at this? I really want to learn it 

Sifu Terry answered this himself earlier in this thread, here you go c:

Click on the top part where it says "zen-bear replied to a topic"

He also explains it in a slightly different way here: https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/12639-flying-phoenix-chi-kung/?do=findComment&comment=352361

Edited by searcher7977
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hi Sifu Terry,

I had an interesting experience today during Wind Above the Clouds. At the end when my arms are raised forward in front of me and I push them down I heard the wall mounted tv in front of me make a sound as if gently hit by something, like a small breeze or burst of energy. Is this an intended side effect? I will try again tomorrow to see if it happens again. 

Regards,

Jonathon 

• Like 2

On 1/13/2023 at 3:26 AM, Pak_Satrio said:

Hi Sifu Terry,

I had an interesting experience today during Wind Above the Clouds. At the end when my arms are raised forward in front of me and I push them down I heard the wall mounted tv in front of me make a sound as if gently hit by something, like a small breeze or burst of energy. Is this an intended side effect? I will try again tomorrow to see if it happens again. 

Regards,

Jonathon 

Hi Jonathan,

Congratulations. With this side effect, you've discovered how powerful a meditation "Wind Above the Clouds" is and that it lives up to its name!  All kinds of unexpected energy phenomena can manifest outside of your body when you're practicing FP Qigong moving meditations, especially when you've established the cultivation and a reserve of the FP Healing Qi is starting to build...or in other words, when deep  healing is taking place. As within, so outside. In your case, you've already established the practice of the Monk Gazing At Moon, Monk Holding Peach, and Monk Holding Pearl stationary meditations.

At the end when my arms are raised forward in front of me and I push them down I heard the wall mounted tv in front of me make a sound as if gently hit by something, like a small breeze or burst of energy. Is this an intended side effect?

• Only you know for certain.  If you've never heard any sound like that come from your tv (I assume it was turned off), then it was real.  But first, on the final movement after you extend the arms forward to shoulder height, you should let the arms float downward very, very slowly and passively--and not "press" them down with any intention.  If you "pressed" your extended arms downward, as you described, that extra focus and intentionality--that is not normally applied on that last movement--could have caused the small breeze that hit the tv.   

If you had clear visualization with your eyes closed of that slow arms-extending-to-shoulder level movement (from square horse stance holding the ball [left forearm above the heart, right hand at the tan tien]), if you were adequately relaxed, that total-body movement alone will normally cause the energy around you to "shift."  As within, so outside.

Let us know if your FP practice brings on more sounds and vision.

Best.

Sifu Terry
  • Like 5

On 1/12/2023 at 2:42 PM, almaxy said:

What I did is I figured out how much pressure I need to exhale for 10 seconds. Then when I get to those parts, I pause the video, and breath and count out the proper number of seconds. Then I resume and get into the proper pose.

I pause the video since he does not hold for 10 seconds.

• Like 2

Hello, been a while... i am going to try and hold flying phoenix classes in my local village, i remember earl grey saying that is ok as long as i don't charge. I was thinking of buying a camera to film my practice and perhaps upload it to YouTube so forum members could watch if they so wished.

If needed i can make it only available with a password, either way i wont be teaching the breath percentage or explaining what i am doing just going through the motions so to speak.

I spoke to a local tai chi practitioner who said of course it would be preferable if i ... well i will just show you the email i recieved, he pointed out that i bastardized the word chi kung with qi gong to make chi gong. I was wondering exactly what the difference is between the words, i would prefer to say qigong personally.

Hi Richard 

If you want to teach you must make sure you know the subject well. starting with the spelling of the subject it is either Qigong or Chi Kung - it is semantic but you won’t be impressing potential students by getting it wrong. In order to be called qigong the art must involve 3 basic ingredients: it must aim to Regulate the Posture (why I mentioned this earlier. It is not enough to assume you know the posture. It takes many years of being corrected and most serious students will have a mentor making adjustments for decades) Regulate the breath & Regulate the mind. One could also add Regulate the Qi and Regulate the Shen (spirit) 

As I mentioned previously one needs direct transmission to understand posture correctly- one cannot do this from dvds/online forums. If you don’t address this most important issue you will forever be faking it. 

The meditational and breath work, guiding and leading Qi etc are easier to pass on. Just requires perseverance. 

If you want to understand posture better I would be happy to meet up sometime 

Best wishes 
Alan

I don't recall regulating the mind being mentioned for practicing flying phoenix... apart from doing it somewhere quiet where you cannot be disturbed.

Edited by BluePhoenix133

On 13/01/2023 at 8:26 AM, Pak_Satrio said:

Hi Sifu Terry,

Regards,

Jonathon 

Years ago when i was more virtuous, which is probably why this happened, i practiced all of DVD1 and when i was on the final meditation ''wind above the clouds'' some energy built up in front of my face  and moved to my left jaw which is stiff and cracks allot as if it knew to go there to heal it.

I never thought about it but i guess it really was like a cloud of energy, the only other time i recall some really strong energy appear relatively far away from my body was during the first meditation on dvd 2 the 5 60 80 40 30 meditation... for some reason i find that meditation uncomfortable to practice, that time i felt energy appear in front of my right hand like a flame.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BluePhoenix133 said:

Hello, been a while... i am going to try and hold flying phoenix classes in my local village, i remember earl grey saying that is ok as long as i don't charge. I was thinking of buying a camera to film my practice and perhaps upload it to YouTube so forum members could watch if they so wished.

If needed i can make it only available with a password, either way i wont be teaching the breath percentage or explaining what i am doing just going through the motions so to speak.

I spoke to a local tai chi practitioner who said of course it would be preferable if i ... well i will just show you the email i recieved, he pointed out that i bastardized the word chi kung with qi gong to make chi gong. I was wondering exactly what the difference is between the words, i would prefer to say qigong personally.

I don't recall regulating the mind being mentioned for practicing flying phoenix... apart from doing it somewhere quiet where you cannot be disturbed.

Check with Sifu Terry about all of this

• Like 3