Seth Ananda

Spring Forrest is Awesome!

I have been doing Spring Forrest the last few days and I have to say I am really impressed.

I have learnt a number of Chi Kung practices over the years and this feels easily the best. I dont know if that would be the same for everyone but for me it is fantastic.

A friend gave me the torrent downloads ages ago and I only just started with it. I am going to buy a legit set as soon as I can.

Highly Recommended for anyone new to chi Kung as well for its simplicity is superb.

So much Chi... Yum :)

I have been doing Spring Forrest the last few days and I have to say I am really impressed.

I've never tried it, but everyone seems to like it. :)

Always mentioned positively around here.

I tried the active exercises once a while back, I'd give it thumbs up too - very interesting stuff, right on the first time running through it.

Well let's put the http://springforestqigong.com at least! haha. If anyone has questions I took several classes from Chunyi Lin and have had quite a bit of personal interaction with him.

I have learnt a number of Chi Kung practices over the years and this feels easily the best. I dont know if that would be the same for everyone but for me it is fantastic.

A friend gave me the torrent downloads ages ago and I only just started with it. I am going to buy a legit set as soon as I can.

Highly Recommended for anyone new to chi Kung as well for its simplicity is superb.

So much Chi... Yum :)

Chunyi Lin, in his earlier qigong training, did the two hour a day standing exercise at shaolin -- every day with knees bent -- two hours. Just like in the Jackie Chan movies when he's getting punished! haha. Thunderpalms and Swordfinger healing are the Shaolin techniques Chunyi Lin teaches from his time studying with Master Yao. Qigong Master Chunyi Lin

Many Qigong masters have studied Qigong meditation, but few have lived it as has Chunyi Lin. Master Lin studied with a Shao-Lin Temple Buddhist, Master Yao, ...

http://www.learningstrategies.com/masterlin.asp

Better than just standing?

Zhan Zhuang is working great for me :)

Edited by drewhempel

Cool everyone and thanks for adding the link too Drew.

I guess its not as simple as Zhan Zhuang but almost. my lower Tantien has been constantly warm since the first session and all Kinds of chi adjustments are happening by them selves. I will definitely do this for a good while, and am Keen to learn the later levels. Is there a recommended time limit before beginning 2 or 3 Drew?

If you get a chance to take a class in person then you get the transmissions directly. Still tuning into Chunyi Lin and his masters will work indirectly as well. You can take the Level 2 right after Level 1 and start practicing healing on others, as Chunyi Lin's secret is this

the more you heal others the more you heal yourself.

As for Level 3 opening the third eye -- Chunyi Lin recommends practicing 1 and 2 consistently for at least 3 months -- the gong!

If you take the Level 3 class in person then Chunyi Lin touches your forehead giving you the E.T. laser-love to the middle of the brain. If you're read then the pineal gland is permanently magnetized with bliss after that.

Level 4 for me was when I did the ayahuasca in full-lotus for 5 hours. haha. Seriously it's called DMT hyperspace but I called it the Rainbow Vortex of Reality -- full body holographic rainbow laser-love.

Cool everyone and thanks for adding the link too Drew.

I guess its not as simple as Zhan Zhuang but almost. my lower Tantien has been constantly warm since the first session and all Kinds of chi adjustments are happening by them selves. I will definitely do this for a good while, and am Keen to learn the later levels. Is there a recommended time limit before beginning 2 or 3 Drew?

guys you can buy level 1,2, and 3 manuals from his site, springforestqigong.com and they are cheap, they contain pretty much everything in the video's and cd's, but are less immersive. I think spring forest qigong is probably the most effective and highest quality qigong course in circulation.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

I am planning to buy Spring Forest home study course and also get an telephonic

healing from SF.

I saw another product from Learning Strategies for $384.

Is it a more comprehensive version of the home study course ?

many thanks

Edited by rism

Ive had the spring forest information and to be honest I dont think much of it! IMHO...

Stances in all kung fu systems, standing in Ma Bu for hours is your initiation, this I did for years under my sifu for hrs untill I fainted and he would massage my legs and give me another incense to stand in a new stance. (Tough love)

Anyway Seth sorry to sound rude but if your getting things happening by this system good for you brother, the only thing I see decent is his healing system of running the orbit.

regards

Ape

Ive had the spring forest information and to be honest I dont think much of it! IMHO...

Stances in all kung fu systems, standing in Ma Bu for hours is your initiation, this I did for years under my sifu for hrs untill I fainted and he would massage my legs and give me another incense to stand in a new stance. (Tough love)

Anyway Seth sorry to sound rude but if your getting things happening by this system good for you brother.

The only thing I see decent is his healing system of running the orbit.

regards

Ape

That is a remarkably contradictive post :blink:

Edited by effilang

regards

Ape

Ape

Would you recommend Spring Forest for a home study course for a newbie who

doesn't have access to a Sifu ?

The only other option I Know of is the Ken Cohen Essential Qigong course.

many thanks

Edited by rism

Eff,

Yes, my appologies to all when I wrote the comment was having a really bad day although I dont think much of it but its ok for a real beginner to get the idea of chi.

Risk,

If someone has no idea I would because its very basic and of course basic is most profound although to an extent. Depending what you want Chi Kung for thats why I couldnt reconmend it fully!

Ape

The avatar photo needs to be enlarged for a better view. :lol:

ralis

rism -- Chunyi Lin mentioned how a paralyzed man in the U.K. got the home study course and after just one session of practice with the small universe -- he was able to get out of his wheel chair. Now that's an amazing example but Chunyi Lin's energy is transmitted when people focus on his http://springforestqigong.com practice and he has had a lot of success with paralysis.

Ape

Would you recommend Spring Forest for a home study course for a newbie who

doesn't have access to a Sifu ?

The only other option I Know of is the Ken Cohen Essential Qigong course.

many thanks

And I want to eat the toffee apple in your avatar.

I dont get when people say that Chunyi Lin transmits the energy to you. I mean I would understand also that he gives energy in the workshops and seminars.

I mean.. is this sorta like reiki or something... where a person must be an initiate in the lineage because only that lineage has special access to the special energy field? Or is it more like he kinda made a qigong whereby his students receive his energy?

Actually the energy is what Chunyi Lin calls "information, signal, message" healing. Yan Xin's meditation tapes are a great example. The Yan Xin meditation tapes are no longer publicly available unless you go through extensive training (i.e. initiation) BECAUSE the energy of Yan Xin is permanently embedded or implanted onto the tape.

O.K. listen to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/qigongmasters...with-chunyi-lin -- the Chunyi Lin interview starts at TEN MINUTES INTO THE SHOW. at 24:30 minutes Chunyi Lin pauses and then starts transmitting energy to the radio host. He then slows down in talking and then pauses for maybe 20 seconds and then says So! -- then when the host responds the host says "Oh this is really interesting!" That response is BECAUSE Chunyi Lin was transmitting energy while he was quiet.

So there's the energy that's embedded in the transmission medium -- and you can get a healing right now by listening to that interview!

Also there's the energy from tuning into Chunyi Lin's name because the name is the signal, message information healing -- which is why certain mantras are considered powerful, like "Om Mani Padme Hum."

Chunyi Lin has said that sometimes he can actually "hear" his students when they call his name and then he sends out energy directly. But also there are the teachers of Chunyi Lin who send energy to him as well.

So the energy transmission is open for anyone who wants to tune in based on the signal, message, information -- it takes a couple minutes for the energy signal to get through but that happens through silence.

The more you practice then the stronger the connection but you can call on any source since the original source has no name.

I dont get when people say that Chunyi Lin transmits the energy to you. I mean I would understand also that he gives energy in the workshops and seminars.

I mean.. is this sorta like reiki or something... where a person must be an initiate in the lineage because only that lineage has special access to the special energy field? Or is it more like he kinda made a qigong whereby his students receive his energy?

yea i was reading about Yan Xin the other day

Edited by Non

Chunyi Lin had a basketball injury where his knees would have needed surgery. Yan Xin came to his city, did a 7 hour straight (no bathroom break) chi-emitting lecture-mass healing. Chunyi Lin was 80% healed by the end of the lecture. He had his third eye fully open -- he saw stars in the day time -- he said his body went ice cold except for his heart.

Later Chunyi Lin studied with Yan Xin's teacher!

yea i was reading about xan yin the other day....

Biff I was wondering when you were going to post.

Not been around much recently...

Actually the energy is what Chunyi Lin calls "information, signal, message" healing. Yan Xin's meditation tapes are a great example. The Yan Xin meditation tapes are no longer publicly available unless you go through extensive training (i.e. initiation) BECAUSE the energy of Yan Xin is permanently embedded or implanted onto the tape.

I have Yan Xin's meditation tapes although I have never used them. Yet. Why on earth did you tear up his book? There are no nine step groups about any more. Do you really compare ChunYi Lin's level with Dr Yan Xin?