Seth Ananda

Spring Forrest is Awesome!

That was MY book -- 500 pages of my old journal. I threw out his meditation tape because after 9 days on half glass of water I experientially knew I was neither my body nor my mind (my perceptions of the senses). So reality was beyond light -- pure consciousness -- beyond death -- beyond any meditation or focus of concentration. Still when I told Chunyi Lin I did this and asked him what he thought he said that my mind was confused. This is because I had been reading lots of nondualism philosophy thereby incorrectly defining consciousness as some static absolute instead of consciousness being the PROCESS of the yin-yang-emptiness (awareness) dynamics. Synchronization is when the time phase shift go opposite so that there is no light of photons yet there is a deeper understanding or awareness of the light and also the energy that comes with it. When Chunyi Lin teaches in Level 3 that you just "use your consciousness to go into the emptiness" I thought yes but isn't your consciousness the same as the emptiness (awareness). The answer is no because of the inherent asymmetry of the process of natural resonance while Western logic and science are based on symmetric resonance, measured by one-to-one correspondence in math.

Not been around much recently...

I have Yan Xin's meditation tapes although I have never used them. Yet. Why on earth did you tear up his book? There are no nine step groups about any more. Do you really compare ChunYi Lin's level with Dr Yan Xin?

Later Chunyi Lin studied with Yan Xin's teacher!
Well dang, so who was Yan Xin's teacher???
That was MY book -- 500 pages of my old journal. I threw out his meditation tape because after 9 days on half glass of water I experientially knew I was neither my body nor my mind (my perceptions of the senses). So reality was beyond light -- pure consciousness -- beyond death -- beyond any meditation or focus of concentration. Still when I told Chunyi Lin I did this and asked him what he thought he said that my mind was confused. This is because I had been reading lots of nondualism philosophy thereby incorrectly defining consciousness as some static absolute instead of consciousness being the PROCESS of the yin-yang-emptiness (awareness) dynamics. Synchronization is when the time phase shift go opposite so that there is no light of photons yet there is a deeper understanding or awareness of the light and also the energy that comes with it. When Chunyi Lin teaches in Level 3 that you just "use your consciousness to go into the emptiness" I thought yes but isn't your consciousness the same as the emptiness (awareness). The answer is no because of the inherent asymmetry of the process of natural resonance while Western logic and science are based on symmetric resonance, measured by one-to-one correspondence in math.
Cool, this basically confirms what the "Awareness Watching Itself" site posits..

man i wish i knew what u were taking about...

Non have you tried the link Vortex provided? Awareness watching awareness. The guy goes on and on trying to explain how your awareness should watch your awareness. haha.

The simplest is just repeat the I-thought: I-I-I-I-I-I-I Now if any other thought comes into your head just ignore it and go back to the I-thought. Eventually the I-thought will "congeal" -- will become so concentrated that there is no thought -- no "sound" in your head. Then you KEEP focusing your attention on the source of the I-thought and you end up LISTENING to the source of the I-thought. When this happens you'll hear really high pitch sound that then creates blissful heat and then creates light. Now keep focusing the attention of the I-thought -- the SOURCE of the I-thought then CREATES light and is pure awareness itself.

If you need to focus on one area of your body then it should be the right side of the heart which is where the "knot" of the ego lies. The right side of the heart is also where the left-brain vagus nerve goes.

Coincidence? No -- Vichara or self-enquiry is left-brain logical inference of the I-thought versus right-brain yoga. haha. Both work through the vagus nerve although left-brain inference of the I-thought is the "direct path" because it goes straight to the source of your body's energy -- the source of the heart-mind, whereas right-brain yoga relies on first sublimating the sex energy. Left-brain also relies on sublimated sex energy but it does so through repression -- i.e. religion relies on separation of the sexes through hierarchy. Whereas right-brain yoga relies on tantra or conscious sublimation through yin-yang dynamics. Western civilization is actually tantra but the sex energy is now so externalized that it's expressed through right-HAND technology that is transforming (destroying) the energy of left-handed carbon-based ecology.

You can read my blog for more detail http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com

man i wish i knew what u were taking about...

Non have you tried the link Vortex provided? Awareness watching awareness. The guy goes on and on trying to explain how your awareness should watch your awareness. haha.

The simplest is just repeat the I-thought: I-I-I-I-I-I-I Now if any other thought comes into your head just ignore it and go back to the I-thought. Eventually the I-thought will "congeal" -- will become so concentrated that there is no thought -- no "sound" in your head. Then you KEEP focusing your attention on the source of the I-thought and you end up LISTENING to the source of the I-thought. When this happens you'll hear really high pitch sound that then creates blissful heat and then creates light. Now keep focusing the attention of the I-thought -- the SOURCE of the I-thought then CREATES light and is pure awareness itself.

If you need to focus on one area of your body then it should be the right side of the heart which is where the "knot" of the ego lies. The right side of the heart is also where the left-brain vagus nerve goes.

Coincidence? No -- Vichara or self-enquiry is left-brain logical inference of the I-thought versus right-brain yoga. haha. Both work through the vagus nerve although left-brain inference of the I-thought is the "direct path" because it goes straight to the source of your body's energy -- the source of the heart-mind, whereas right-brain yoga relies on first sublimating the sex energy. Left-brain also relies on sublimated sex energy but it does so through repression -- i.e. religion relies on separation of the sexes through hierarchy. Whereas right-brain yoga relies on tantra or conscious sublimation through yin-yang dynamics. Western civilization is actually tantra but the sex energy is now so externalized that it's expressed through right-HAND technology that is transforming (destroying) the energy of left-handed carbon-based ecology.

You can read my blog for more detail http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com

hm thanks. It seems though that Chunyi Lin disagrees with the 'awareness watching awareness' thought as you semed to put it..

Right. I made a pamphlet detailing how Ramana Maharshi achieved eternal liberation ONLY after he had literally killed himself, stopping his heart for over 10 minutes. Chunyi Lin later quipped to the class, while looking in my eyes with laughter -- "I've done everything except kill myself." haha. Chunyi Lin focuses on right-brain visualization. So when he does long-distance healing he goes into the emptiness -- the third eye -- and sees the light and then he gets a vision of the healing. One time a rose came to him so he visualized the rose growing out of this lady's tumor. And she smelled roses and her cancer was gone. So he doesn't know what kind of vision he will get but BEFORE he goes into the emptiness he needs the name, sex and location of the person he is healing. Or else some other contact, like talking on the phone. He says that's even easier then in person healing because with visual perception his ego can get in the way -- or if he knows the person too closely, reading their past lives etc. He used to make jokes about me based on telepathy -- he would read secrets about me and then state them back to me as a joke. But the jokes were always in good humor and for my benefit -- it's all playful and fun and the healing is from love.

hm thanks. It seems though that Chunyi Lin disagrees with the 'awareness watching awareness' thought as you semed to put it..

Edited by drewhempel