Satori

Reptilians connected to this forum!

I am becoming increasingly concerned with all of this talk of reptilians. It seems that they are most attracted to those who spend a large amount of time and energy posting here.

It seems that this forum becomes addictive to many and they find that they can't stop posting here. I believe this to be the work of the reptilians.

Those who have been here the longest and posted the most like Yoda and Trunk have a real fear issue with these beings. They must have formed some sort of "Tao Bum lineage bond" with them.

In fact, if I was more of a chicken-shit myself, I would definitely consider not posting here at all.

Thoughts anyone?

I am becoming increasingly concerned with all of this talk of reptilians. It seems that they are most attracted to those who spend a large amount of time and energy posting here.

It seems that this forum becomes addictive to many and they find that they can't stop posting here. I believe this to be the work of the reptilians.

Those who have been here the longest and posted the most like Yoda and Trunk have a real fear issue with these beings. They must have formed some sort of "Tao Bum lineage bond" with them.

In fact, if I was more of a chicken-shit myself, I would definitely consider not posting here at all.

Thoughts anyone?

You should be on a poster somewhere advertising Kunlun.

Damn if you don't want to make people jump head first

into their own vomit rather than consider the practice.

the Three-Fold method of Recovery

---stop listening to David Icke

---go outside for a walk

---stop taking your thoughts so seriously

You should be on a poster somewhere advertising Kunlun.

Damn if you don't want to make people jump head first

into their own vomit rather than consider the practice.

To hell with Kunlun. This is about reptiles and the Tao Bums!

My concern has me very concerned! Keep posting and see what happens, buddy. You don't think they know who you are?

They dooooo!

or maaaaybe, its not. we need to stop blaming our habitual tendencies on others. you know Robert Bruce? he's a pretty famous guy in the OBE world. I asked him for advice the other day. I've had really strong sexual desires ever since I could remember, and you know what he told me? he said i've been part of a child deprogramming attempt by entities who have been psychically controlling my mind in order to steal my energy. :o well he's creative, i'll give him that. what if its more simple? what if I just had strong desire in my past life and it carried over? sounds much more plausible than some mysterious beings controlling me. desire, and habitual actions, does not go away with death. it continues in various forms after death, this is what karma is.. and I think given this, we need to start owning our karma and take responsibility for our desires instead of putting the blame on Reptilians or Space men or some Astrological event in Deep space 9

To hell with Kunlun. This is about reptiles and the Tao Bums!

My concern has me very concerned! Keep posting and see what happens, buddy. You don't think they know who you are?

They dooooo!

Well now...first I was introduced to them was via Kunlun.

They're bigger in Texas did you know?

I think the real problem started when some of the reptiles evolved into chickens.

I am sure that there are some who make this place a home-away-from-home.

I really don't see a problem with that.

But we do need be cautious of those really big monitor lizards - they can be really mean.

Be well!

I wish I could see these reptilians so then I could tell them to stop grabbing onto my chakras. :)

Thoughts anyone?

Aren't there enough Kunlun topics? Isn't there enough rudeness? Don't we waste enough time posting about things that matter?

Reptar.jpg

I have seen 'em too.

AHHHHHHH!

REPTAR!!!

:)

I see reptilians all the time. Especially lizards. It's part of living in Florida. Sometimes they crawl under my front door, and tend to stay along the walls. I think they are geckos. They've never bothered me while I was meditating, or tried to attach themselves to my chakras! I usually try to catch them and let them go outside, sometimes I just ignore them.

Once had a small corn snake come in after a hurricane, and a couple of times the braminy blind snake, which is the world's smallest snake. These are an exotic that came into the US with potted plants. Strangely enough this species is all female, there are no males! There are also curly tailed lizards in the parking lot, and big iguanas near the canal a few blocks away. These are more non-native species. I've also seen alligators over there on 3 occasions too.

None of the reptilians I have encountered seemed bent on world domination. I don't think they were members of CFR, Bilderberg, or the Trilateral Commission. None looked members of the Bush family, Rupert Murdock, or QE II. They do seem to have a good appetite for insects though.

Edited by Dainin

Thoughts anyone?

What the..... :blink:

Whatever, give 'em lots of love and welcome them to the Taobums...maybe we can have reptilian Taoists/Buddhists who will begin to spread the wisdom amongst them. :lol::lol: .

I've posted only 66 times so far, so I don't think I've gotten the attention of Tao Bum reptilian lineage beings yet, but the stories of the others really scare my poops out. "66" is a bad number or something too isn't it? Oh no.

Trunk scared me with his campaign to blame it on some outside source, but I know it is connected to this forum! Nobody outside of here talks about this crazy shit.

I'm like, Blair Witch scared.

Waaaah, I bought the fear. Waaaah, now I'm living it. Poo.

Guest winpro07

I know a guy from europe. He worked as as a corporate mole for a while and some other fed agency.

Occasionally his pupils go to thin verticel slits that run from the top edge of the iris to the bottom edge.

The color change scared me the first time i saw it. He's from northern europe, so his usual eye color is

very pale blue. When his eyes go slits the color changes to pale yellow-green. The first time i saw it lasted for about a minute. I asked his girlfriend about it and she said that it just happens sometimes. Years later she asked me some concerned questions about a shadow figure that was frequenting their apartment, especially at night. I spent the night there and saw it just as she described. She had been having dreams about green aliens like lizards. The thing about it is she had no experience with or for knowledge of reptilians -i had to explain.

The first time i saw the europeans eyes change he was half done telling a story about being possesed by a spirit

while watching a voodoo in New Orleans....The smile on his face really creeped me out. Some of us got that DNA, some of us do not. It's not something to fear, just something to get used to like everything else in creation

Imagine the amazing stories a 30,000 year old lizard from another dimension would tell?

There are more bad humans than good in the world. I wonder what the ratio is in the reptile races?

Edited by winpro07

More reptilian conditioning from this forum!

This problem is revealing itself as something unbelievably MAJOR!

Tao Bums is run by reptilians!

We are all F'd!!!

What will I tell my daughter?

Apparently boxing their ears works! :)

"Sometimes things piss you off and you should express it."

They're still bigger in Texas, move faster and dress better.

Speaking of chickens and eggs, to me the questions of Reptilians comes down to this:

Should I believe it, without seeing it?

or

Do I have to believe it to see it?

Michael

Speaking of chickens and eggs, to me the questions of Reptilians comes down to this:

or

Michael

Both, Michael, both. And sometimes even more!

Be well!

or

Michael

Keep posting brother and you may find out. You are over 2000 already. I am surprised that the Tao Bum reptilians haven't already contacted you...

gWqI0U3pBdA

reptilians, fishilians, acvilians, insectilians, gorillians they are all the same, they scare the shit out of people :o

Was it the invention of the X-ray machines that let us see them that made bone fractures real?

or

Some of the Innuit and Chukchi children are still born and raised in round igloos. Scientists have found they do not see straight lines. Not until they've been exposed to enough square buildings and spent enough time inside them.

You believe what you perceive, and you perceive what your faculties have been trained to perceive.

If I perceive differently from you because my faculties have been trained somewhat differently, it becomes a matter of whether you believe me (a generic me) when I say I perceive something you don't. So in order to decide whether you should believe me, you might want to determine the overall credibility of my statements, on issues unrelated to the one where we perceive differently. If you just choose to not believe things you don't see, you might miss out on a straight line or two...

...and they do exist, abstractly speaking... though in reality they don't, Innuit children got it absolutely right -- they don't see what doesn't actually exist, and straight lines don't actually exist, they are constructed by our brains on specs obtained via early perceptional training, the training consisting in being exposed to square and rectangular man-made dwellings offering visual approximation of the abstract notion of a "straight line" coupled with visual deprivation of the non-abstract, real, natural forms in the early developmental environment.

However, these same Innuit and Chukchi children who can't see straight lines can see spirits! -- just like their ancestors could for hundreds of thousands of years. Maybe there's something about our straight lines that crosses over (cuts and damages) the areas of the brain needed to see other things... straight lines not just in our dwellings but in our linear step-by-step logical constructs, seemingly real...

...but not really...

Edited by Taomeow