Satori

Reptilians connected to this forum!

If Icke's dark paranoid reality was remotely real wouldn't he have been served up on a reptilian platter or have the blood thirsty psychopaths who rule us kill him off years ago?

Michael

I saw him speak live years ago, a friend was writing an article about him for a magazine. He was a very entertaining and compelling storyteller, I enjoyed his shtick very much, however what stopped me from taking any of it too seriously is your point exactly Michael. If what he was saying was true, he'd have been served up as reptile jerky or something long ago. He does a good job of connecting obscure tidbits of fascinating history though, and there's some truth and value to his stuff in my opinion, though I don't buy the big conclusions of his.

Though I wonder, kinda wandering about here, what's so bad about someone being schizophrenic? Does that mean they are incapable of wisdom or knowledge? Just because someone isn't "normal" doesn't mean their ideas aren't worth consideration, particulary when most of agree that reality as it often appears is a grand illusion.

If it is true what David Icke says then I think that they (reptilians) think that it wouldn't be necessary to do that because people among themselves will discredit eachother ;) (and mentally, verbally, physically slaughter eachother, no need for them to show themselves in that so blatantly, they could just 'ride it out' unnoticed and catch a human here and there every so often and go unnoticed.

Say you were a reptilian, would you rather have a one time bloodfest or a steady supply for every once so often.

Listen, I am saying that if all of it is true then it would make as much sense at least as the version that you are putting forth. in essence they would both be possibilities, if Icke's stories are true, then how would we know which speculation would be true, yours or mine.

Actually -all- of this aside, i think he mentioned reptilians more like other Dimensional entities entering a person's conciousness and controlling them that way, rather than coming wandering out of a spaceship in full ornate, green with scales and a thick long tail ?

Even if just for speculation's sake, this spin would have as much credibility to it as the below mentioned speculation and who knows how many other possibilities. But by the way i'm not saying that my speculation would be the right one, i'm saying it could be just as well when you want to put some things out and compare it into the open.

In the end, either of these two at least would be quite sad and not too positive.

If Icke's dark paranoid reality was remotely real wouldn't he have been served up on a reptilian platter or have the blood thirsty psychopaths who rule us kill him off years ago?

Michael

Icke describes his own schizophrenic experiences in the prefaces of some of his books that he largely plagiarizes from Temple, Collins, Sitchen (obviously), Hancock, and many others. Most just haven't read the more legitimate authors to recognize that what Icke is peddling is second hand... As well, he also GROSSLY misrepresents and takes out of context Credo Mutwa; who folks on here SHOULD read on his own.

Peace.