Pietro

is it only me or the TB has lost its magic?

Depends what you mean by magic. Some of the posts lately by Snowmonki and thetaoiseasy have been pure, pure gold.

Cheers

Rob

• Like 2

I miss Drew : (

I agree, I often had a O.o reaction to his posts but on the other hand I liked his enthusiasm and eccentric ways.

Everything is constant. It changes. Dwelling on the past is meaningless, all we have is the present. Missing people doesn't bring them back and I'm sure, if they truly cared for you, they would not want you reminiscing about them, but rather doing something constructive with your life, like reading an online forum at 6 in the morning.

Anyways, things will never remain the same. People come and go, life has ups and downs, that's the name of the game. Comparing now to then is playing the game with loaded dice, you'll never win. Just be content with what you have now and see what you have to offer others. Remember...

"Only simple and quiet words will ripen of

themselves.

For a whirlwind does not last a whole morning,

Nor does a sudden shower last a whole day.

Who is their author? Heaven-and-Earth!

Even Heaven-and-Earth cannot make such violent things

last long;

How much truer is it of the rash endeavours of men?

Hence, he who cultivates the Tao is one with the Tao;

He who practices Virtue is one with Virtue;

And he who courts after Loss is one with Loss.

To be one with the Tao is to be a welcome accession

to the Tao;

To be one with Virtue is to be a welcome accession

to Virtue;

To be one with Loss is to be a welcome accession

to Loss.

Deficiency of faith on your part

Entails faithlessness on the part of others."

Lao Tzu (tr. John C. H. Wu)

Aaron

Edited by Aaron
  • Like 1

Hello ET,

You've missed the point. Here's your answer.

"When you are lacking in faith,

Others will be unfaithful to you."

Lao Tzu (tr. John C. H. Wu)

I miss Tulku

you don't have long to wait, soon he'll be back to wonder why he didnt evaporate into the 9th dimension on december 21 2012

and regale us with stories of bigotry and self loathing thinly disguised as spiritual diatribes

and troll

• Like 1

you don't have long to wait, soon he'll be back to wonder why he didnt evaporate into the 9th dimension on december 21 2012

and regale us with stories of bigotry and self loathing thinly disguised as spiritual diatribes

and troll

so, there will be something to look forward to if there is a december 22 afterall

• Like 1

sadly the mayan calendar continues and the gregorian one will most likely do the same

besides tulku pops up every couple months just to mouth off until he gets banned

then he creates a new username and starts all over again.. lol he's like herpes

• Like 2

actually the point is that others will be what others choose to be... they may validate my faith in them or invalidate it as they choose to be... and do note that this validation of what I think of them... could be a good thing or a bad one... the same goes for the invalidation... they can prove me wrong and demonstrate something ... which could be a good thing or a bad thing...

Why do you (mostly) write in this roundabout fashion, et-t? So many words, swirling round and round and round, and they all basically point mostly to so very obvious experiences and stuff -- and then the attempts to dress it all up to look pretty (or wise, pick one) jeez, give it a break willya?

Seriously.

Do you ever see this at all?

Nobody called me as child rapist, the one who needs to find the light through Satan's asshole, homophobic and Satan's emissary, ignorant, self contradicting in the last 24 hours. Yeaah, I guess the topic is right, the TB is losing its magic.

I am staying on the forum just to read the posts of His Excellency, Dorian Black, the tu-di (inner disciple) and commercial advertisement agency of Gary J. Clyman, the Greatest Neigong master on this planet called Earth.

Yeaah, I guess the topic is right, the TB is losing its magic.

No, there is still much to learn and enjoy here. Topics of discussions change as a result of different members being active at different times.

Yes, hang around and share with us whenever you can.

My magic wand is broken right now and is in the shop for repair but as soon as I get it back and find it to be working proplerly I will be casting some neat happy and love spells around the place.

mh. you are a regular cupid i suppose.

Hehehe. I used to be a lot of things.

Edit to add:

Oh!, I am still very good at spreading BS.

Edited by Marblehead