Pietro

is it only me or the TB has lost its magic?

Edit to add:

Oh!, I am still very good at spreading BS.

you are certainly not the lone ranger here in that regard!

ed>forgot to italicize

2nd edit>> maybe part of what is missing is the ralis/vaj dynamic type of thing.

ralis is still here, so ,

Edited by zerostao

Nobody called me as child rapist, the one who needs to find the light through Satan's asshole, homophobic and Satan's emissary, ignorant, self contradicting in the last 24 hours. Yeaah, I guess the topic is right, the TB is losing its magic.

I am staying on the forum just to read the posts of His Excellency, Dorian Black, the tu-di (inner disciple) and commercial advertisement agency of Gary J. Clyman, the Greatest Neigong master on this planet called Earth.

And the richest, judging by the price of his DVD's, that is if anyone's buying them. :o

Edited by adept

Nobody called me as child rapist, the one who needs to find the light through Satan's asshole, homophobic and Satan's emissary, ignorant, self contradicting in the last 24 hours. Yeaah, I guess the topic is right, the TB is losing its magic.

I am staying on the forum just to read the posts of His Excellency, Dorian Black, the tu-di (inner disciple) and commercial advertisement agency of Gary J. Clyman, the Greatest Neigong master on this planet called Earth.

Hmnn, I never know if you're being sarcastic. Are you really fond of Dorian? If so get a room :)(that's sarcasm, and your incendiary writing style often begs for it). You inspire the homophobic label (& it may be unfair) because you talk about it as a Great Sin- in a topic about The Stomach(!?). You bring up Satan quite often, accuse others of being inspired by him and are amazed it gets turned around. You have a habit of taking threads off topic, usually into areas that end up seemingly exactly where you don't want them.

This should be a good place for you. You're a fellow practitioner. People here are interested in Sufism and spirituality, but there's a wide spectrum here, and to tell you the truth it runs a bit to the liberal side, and within that tradition is great tolerance. If you have hot button issues, maybe you (& I)can stay away from them and concentrate on the good stuff here. Teaching and sharing.

on the lighter side.

& Gary J. Clyman, is actually the Greatest Neigong master in this planet called Earth. our galaxy. We can't be sure if he's better then other galaxies because it takes so much time for light to bounce between them. You know, one time Clyman and Chuck Norris got into a fight, so.. I'll tell it later, but it was epic.

It's later.. so Clyman and Norris get into a fight..all I can tell ya is we're just lucky the world didn't split apart. I interviewed Norris afterwards, he said 'I'm just glad Clyman is no Bruce Lee.'

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

2nd edit>> maybe part of what is missing is the ralis/vaj dynamic type of thing.

Hehehe. True. There was never a dull moment when those two were online.

My magic wand is broken right now and is in the shop for repair but as soon as I get it back and find it to be working proplerly I will be casting some neat happy and love spells around the place.

6-2.jpg