Sign in to follow this  
gossamer

Open Letter To Stigwerd

Stiq, keep me posted about the time of your healing sessions so I can join in too, if it's ok with Gos and everyone else.

Max

Stiq, keep me posted about the time of your healing sessions so I can join in too, if it's ok with Gos and everyone else.

Max

Yes.....

If you wouldn't mind Stigweard, perhaps it would be a good idea to post the date and time of the healing so others who would like to can participate in sending healing energies at the same time? I know I would like to. This situation seems like it has gone on FAR too long. Perhaps posting the date and time in the Healing Circle area would be a good idea?

Love,

Carson :D

Max

Yes.....

If you wouldn't mind Stigweard, perhaps it would be a good idea to post the date and time of the healing so others who would like to can participate in sending healing energies at the same time? I know I would like to. This situation seems like it has gone on FAR too long. Perhaps posting the date and time in the Healing Circle area would be a good idea?

Love,

Carson :D

You can be sure I will ... at this stage I am looking to perform the ceremony on Thursday April 9th as close to the full moon as practical.

In terms of the donations collected I will circulate a PM amongst the donars so that we make a collective decision.

:D

The difference, apart from the fact that doing charity one is not paying for a service rendered, is that we know where the money is employed as those organizations are officially registered as such

http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/E/pbg/tf/t2050/README.html

By the way, since u keep insisting, do you pay taxes for the 'donations' you receive and do you issue an official receipt ?

YM

As expected no reply

Maybe he is busy writing a 'tax-evasion-escape' FU :)

The web has really all the info necessary to fix these issues ...

To report suspected tax evasion:

Tel.: 1-866-809-6841 (toll free)

Tel.: 905-984-4830

Fax: 905-984-4829

Mail:

St. Catharines Tax Services Office

Ontario Region Informant Leads Centre

32 Church Street

Post Office Box 3038

St. Catharines ON L2R 3B9

YM

YM,

Are you implying that Mak Tin Si is likely guilty of tax fraud?

To threaten like that is a very serious matter, don't you think?

I think you are a *much* better person than that.

Your pal,

Yoda

Some like to focus on the positives, some the negatives. Some like balance.

It's all good :D

YM,

Are you implying that Mak Tin Si is likely guilty of tax fraud?

To threaten like that is a very serious matter, don't you think?

I think you are a *much* better person than that.

Your pal,

Yoda

Yoda,

as you seem to have utilized Mak's services let me ask you then: did you get an official receipt with your Fu ?

YM

Back in 2005 My girlfriend (now my wife) spent $1000 on an energy treatment called "Yandhi" Which is a form of emotional cleansing. It worked very well and resolved most of the issues she had from her past. She lost weight and even felt good about herself!

Jerry Alan Johnson would charge around $2000 for a medical chikung healing session, with expenses for travel tacked on.

Really these healers are more or less really covering most of their own expenses so that they can continue doing what they are doing. Far from living just an extravagent lifestyle there are herbal formulas and many other needed accesories that are needed to maintain the life they lead. Most are wounded healers at that.

You could rationalize that you shouldnt have to pay that much, but really all you would be doing is cheating yourself.

Okay enough jumping up and down...

sorry to bring contention to this thread, and thank you stigweard for volunteering to do your own healing while donating the funds collected to sean for the forum, a definate win-win.

if you feel $300 is pennies, perhaps you have never been poor/homeless. $300 is most certainly not pennies for a large portion of our population, for many it equates more than half of a single paycheck. that and the potential mouths to feed to boot, including one's own expenses of living, rent, bills, etc.; is $2000 a realistic price for someone who is in need of healing desparately yet is forced to live pay check to pay check because of their current circumstances? what of the mentally ill?, what of those w/ severe addictions? are not some of the individuals in some of the situations i just mentioned perhaps those the most in need of healing? or should healing be simply reserved for the elite, who happen to have hundreds to thousands to spend on various healings, that may or may not be proven to work? you are far from the jack rabbit jumping up and down that stig mentioned... (my own assumption based on your last phrase :D )

@ gossamer: i am glad that you have decided to allow stig to help ya out, and i agree with your discernment of the situation regarding MTS, now stig has decided to FREELY give you the healing he is able to perform, but like he said he can give you a "spark" and help with a bit of the footwork, but it is ultimately up to you to do the walking. if you are wondering just who the hell i am, we have had a small bit of interaction on dao is open forum. :)

Hi YMWong The sc new age teachers and therapists here in Sweden normally avoid paying taxes and dont know how to write a receipt :ph34r: , so I guess that is common in other countries as well.

Hi YMWong The sc new age teachers and therapists here in Sweden normally avoid paying taxes and dont know how to write a receipt :ph34r: , so I guess that is common in other countries as well.

Sure Loke, but I have yet to see one that wants the money to be paid for the service but than argues to convince you that the money are a 'donation' and pretends that he is a philantropist of Amnesty International ...

Very sad, in my opinion

YM

Edited by YMWong

YM,

Anytime money changes hands for whatever reason, it's good to get a receipt and I did. I couldn't care less how his organization is structured financially... it's just like my buying goats from Heifer International: there's a set amount I pay/donate/offer/etc for the goat, chicken, cow etc... who cares how Heifer is structured financially. I couldn't care less... I just want a family to get a goat or Randi to get cured of her heartburn, etc. and as far as I'm concerned Mak Tin Si has far exceeded my expectations which is great. I usually just take the standard deduction, so I don't have to wonder how the IRS would think about whether the cow was a donation or a service from my perspective, etc.

The point here is that yours is a nasty and threatening innuendo and I didn't expect that out of you.

Your pal,

Yoda

I guess we see things differently then.

Also, I guess your opinion on his modus operandi would be different if you were not 'emotionally' linked to him as you are now, but I am glad you got some help which is all it counts for you of course.

Best

YM

Edited by YMWong

Enough about taxes already.

Can we just get back to helping each other?

I think it is up to us individually. MTS charges what he charges and that's it - take it or leave it - draw your own conclusions and do what you want.

I have taken the Yodisattva vow so I will say no more.

The point here is that yours is a nasty and threatening innuendo and I didn't expect that out of you.

Your pal,

Yoda

Master Yoda that must be the first bad thing I've seen you say about anyone! Have you taken your own vow?

:D:D:D

Apepch7,

Actually, I never did take the Yodhisattva vow myself!! Looks like I got busted!! :lol:

YM and I are still friends, we just strongly disagree about etiquette issues.

Your pal,

Yoda

Perhaps there are etiquette issues that have been brought up on the board.

Perhaps I have even violated these. However people do have the right to know the truth, and in fact I believe YM has definately followed more etiquette than I have.

However if one was to follow such etiquette entirely, I suppose bad teachers might not get exposed.

One walks a fine line when dealing with the health and safety of others which one knows can be endangered by default.

When you join a paradigm that accepts things that are not in consensus or concrete reality, you submit to its terms by default. Not that one should accept everything one says even me because of being in a specific paradigm. However there is much to be said for experience, and doing much research all of which should point to ones own conclusion, even in the non-concrete non-consensus states of reality.

It makes me sad when people have become reduced to teacher worship.

I know my words have recently become unpopular here, but as more and more people enter this deeper spiritual paradigm, it is my hope that you will understand. I will take another direction instead of retreating.

As for healing, I believe Stigweard has posted in the Healing Circle part of the forum and has set a date for gossamer's healing session to be Thursday, April 9th. I for one will assist.

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit

Apepch7,

Actually, I never did take the Yodhisattva vow myself!! Looks like I got busted!! :lol:

YM and I are still friends, we just strongly disagree about etiquette issues.

Your pal,

Yoda

Hmmm how like a guru not to take his own vow.

:lol::lol::lol:

Hmmm how like a guru not to take his own vow.

:lol:

I had nothing to do with it, I swear!!! :lol:

~~~

Whiterabbit,

I'm not suggesting that we should all like each other. I just don't want anyone making overtures to taking legal action against anyone else on this forum... it's simply not in our charter. And there are other channels for that anyways.

Your pal,

Yoda

Guest paul walter

I feel that it is important to remember that most people who have posted to this 'saga' have been counter-productive and/or confused as to the issue of concern. The issue was one of helping a person who has problems by acknowledging the fact and acting on it. It is not up to Gossamer to be 'reasonable' and to not expose his pain in whatever way it manifests-if that is how it should be then he probably wouldn't feel the need for help and would seem perfectly 'reasonable', therefore 'normal'. His very expression is the thing you should hear, not the red rag of the language. I simply can't fathom how people love conflict so much that they play into it whenever they feel it is expressed by others. It says so much about peoples (in)tolerance levels regarding their own lack of empathy. What's interesting is the flack one posting party has received for being in pain and the complete neutrality the other party has inspired by seeming perfectly reasonable. As tao people and the like, that way of looking at human interaction is so simplistic and laden with pop-psychology that.......arrrghh........ Many historical examples (real bad ones too) could be given to illustrate the fallacy of looking at things so reactivly. Perhaps people can take a step back and find some connection with this person who needs to be heard instead of judging someones pain and therefore ignoring it. We live on this earth as humans-suffering is the issue.

Gossamer I don't know you/your life but your suffering breaks my heart.

Dear Paul,

Thank you for simply believing me.

Only you and one other fearless 'Tao Bum' have actually believed me.

The computer geeks have been the WORST, as they have ideas about what a very sophiscated hacker can really do, or NOT, but they don't take into consideration that this socio-path has been given hard ware and software that had been formerly used by the U.S. Government (the State Dept.) to hack our enemies overseas (with)!

The geeks have NO idea what this man is REALLY capable of!

He literally can install a keylogger, and other malware and spyware, into the BIOS of one's computer (while your online) because of the U.S. Government equipment that he has.....NO ONE believes this, but it's TRUE.

But yet the BIOS space is rerally quite tiny, so HOW is this actually done......I don't know, but I know that he's actually capable of this.

I have a notarized statement from an Arkansas Sheriff Dept. where David was publically overheard saying how he was going to murder one Tony ------, and dispose of his body, to where not even any of his DNA would ever be found!

This is the kind of person that has been writing to all of you here on this forum pretending to be meek and mild.......REALLY IS!

I can never go home to Arkansas to live there again, without having a shotgun beside the bed, and a pistol with extra magazines, on the bedstead.

Who WANTS to live like that?

I would finally have to kill this SOB, when he came to kill me, and I have NO desire to kill anyone!

Tell me that it's not extremely SAD that I can never go home to live there, ever again??

He brags about being a former U.S. Navy SEAL, whether this is really true or not, who knows, because he LIES about EVERYTHING!

Before he was married, his magic was non-existant, AFTER he was married, his magic is better...............what does THAT really say??

That he's cursed me (or someone ELSE that he knows or associates with, has cursed me) goes without saying.

So Stigwerd, if you're reading this, there's a heads up. I might be able to airmail a photo of myself to you by April 9th, 2009, IF you want me to send you a photo of myself, please send me your snail mail address in a PM ASAP, if not, that's kool too.

Here's some more of this whole story:

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-us...May/145072.html Guidelines

Thanks again for really hearing me Paul!

Your friend, gossamer

I feel that it is important to remember that most people who have posted to this 'saga' have been counter-productive and/or confused as to the issue of concern. The issue was one of helping a person who has problems by acknowledging the fact and acting on it. It is not up to Gossamer to be 'reasonable' and to not expose his pain in whatever way it manifests-if that is how it should be then he probably wouldn't feel the need for help and would seem perfectly 'reasonable', therefore 'normal'. His very expression is the thing you should hear, not the red rag of the language. I simply can't fathom how people love conflict so much that they play into it whenever they feel it is expressed by others. It says so much about peoples (in)tolerance levels regarding their own lack of empathy. What's interesting is the flack one posting party has received for being in pain and the complete neutrality the other party has inspired by seeming perfectly reasonable. As tao people and the like, that way of looking at human interaction is so simplistic and laden with pop-psychology that.......arrrghh........ Many historical examples (real bad ones too) could be given to illustrate the fallacy of looking at things so reactivly. Perhaps people can take a step back and find some connection with this person who needs to be heard instead of judging someones pain and therefore ignoring it. We live on this earth as humans-suffering is the issue.

Gossamer I don't know you/your life but your suffering breaks my heart.

Edited by gossamer

Glad you are still with us Gossamer ... how are you going with those exercises? I can't stress enough how important they are and will be to the outcomes you are wanting.

Stay well my friend,

Dear Stig,

Only one question here.

Do YOU actually believe that what I'm saying has REALLY HAPPENED?

Or are you one of those....."Stay on your meds........."kind of people??

I'd like you to answer this here in public, if you'd not mind.

Thank you, gossamer

Glad you are still with us Gossamer ... how are you going with those exercises? I can't stress enough how important they are and will be to the outcomes you are wanting.

Stay well my friend,

Sign in to follow this