sean

What are you listening to?

Edited by questionmark
  • Like 2

Had a raging visual migraine last night, but this newly discovered music put me in the far space zone. :lol: Feel much better today!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ralis said:

Appreciate this share quite a bit.  And the visualizer is amazing.

Reminds me a bit of some of my favorite Duduk music.

Edited by silent thunder

A group from Norway that fascinates me. Love what they are doing in the performance of ancient rituals. I did a little reading on how they put this together and they are close to authentic.

Missed their show up in Red Rock Colorado last year due to Covid and pricey tickets.

• Like 2

@ralisA group from Norway that fascinates me. Love what they are doing in the performance of ancient rituals. I did a little reading on how they put this together and they are close to authentic.

Missed their show up in Red Rock Colorado last year due to Covid and pricey tickets.

I don't like most normal music, but IMO these guys in Heilung are projecting a little more then just music.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, mrpasserby said:

@ralisA group from Norway that fascinates me. Love what they are doing in the performance of ancient rituals. I did a little reading on how they put this together and they are close to authentic.

I don't like most normal music, but IMO these guys in Heilung are projecting a little more then just music.

Indeed they are. YouTube has much more of their videos. Maria Franz is amazing!

• Like 1

Heilung is pure. awesome! 

Ceremony is what they're all about.  They're all committed to the ceremony and they love when folks join and watch.

I love the similarities of the Old Saxon chants to Tuvan and Mongolian throat singing.

• Like 1