sean

What are you listening to?

I would have gone apeshit for this when I was 13 and first learning bass

:lol: wth am I talking about, I went apeshit when I found this last night and listened to it a half a dozen times :wub:

Also never knew the full version without the intro/outtro fades was available

yes it can happen but shambhala video circa 1937

disturbed land of confusion

jana mashonee time of enlightenment

http://www.youtube.com/user/zerostao?feature=mhum vanessa mae storm(vivaldi)

clint eastwood gorilaz

http://www.youtube.com/user/coloradream#p/u/25/KCtQwXVipqo moody blues ride my sea saw nice video

usually i just listen to the song birds, thunderstorms, wind , water

today i wanted to get in touch with my modern self lol even if the songs are outdated ha

And since I get to salvage tunes from there. I thought about it and decided to save the following:

And then the TTB's interface said i posted more media files than I was allowed to.

Oh well. I guess that's how it works

And since I get to salvage tunes from there. I thought about it and decided to save the following:

And then the TTB's interface said i posted more media files than I was allowed to.

Oh well. I guess that's how it works

Can you go back and delete some of the older ones thereby giving you additional access?

I'm listening to Lee Michaels this morning.

Can you go back and delete some of the older ones thereby giving you additional access?

I'm listening to Lee Michaels this morning.

No, no going back :ninja:

No, no going back :ninja:

Ha! Ha! Ha! That cracked me up!!!

BTW Right now I am listening to Rockabilly music being performed mostly by Brits. Rockabilly revival. Not all that bad.

Edited by Marblehead

This is the last song I listened to a few minutes ago before turning off the music box.

True, it's not Rockabilly but it is with my collection of some Carl Perkins Rockabilly tunes.

A bit different

Selected Sounds of Space This is a sampling of some of Professor Don Gurnett's favorite sounds of space. These sounds were recorded by University of Iowa instruments on a variety of spacecraft over the past 40 years and include audio samples provided to Terry Riley and the Kronos Quartet for their work Sun Rings.

Some of them are quite bird like.

hmm now i am starting to think mardis gras , not sure i need to be thinking mardis gras :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/user/zerostao?feature=mhum#p/f/44/-RNGZMh3TDQ

I have never attended that event. The one time my time was right for it my money wasn't. After I retired I went out to Louisiana a number of time but I would make Lafayette my home base and run around Cajun country from there.

I have a pretty complete collection of Robert Johnson music. A true artist! Too bad he died so young.

I can't recall that song in the link. Very early Creole (Blues) music. Do you know who was doing the singing?

I have never attended that event. The one time my time was right for it my money wasn't. After I retired I went out to Louisiana a number of time but I would make Lafayette my home base and run around Cajun country from there.

I have a pretty complete collection of Robert Johnson music. A true artist! Too bad he died so young.

I can't recall that song in the link. Very early Creole (Blues) music. Do you know who was doing the singing?

it is from a band in brazil idk their name. the songs title is Balada de robert johnson. yes it sounds very early creole . i would have offered a song or 2 from my home state if i had it may have been dream, dream and cathy's clown from the everly brothers. but i thought would might appreciate the Balada de robert johnson more B)

it is from a band in brazil idk their name. the songs title is Balada de robert johnson. yes it sounds very early creole . i would have offered a song or 2 from my home state if i had it may have been dream, dream and cathy's clown from the everly brothers. but i thought would might appreciate the Balada de robert johnson more B)

Well Sir, IMO you made an excellent choice. I got burned out on Cathy's Clown when it was popular way back when.

I will try some research on that song.

Many thanks!

Edit to add:

Hehehe. Found something on it already. The artist is Flávio Guimarães and indeed it is Spanish, not French. Found the lyrics but I can read only a few words of Spanish and what little I do speak is really Italian.

A really great song.

Second edit to add:

And here is Flávio singing and blowing the harp.

Edited by Marblehead

A bit different

Selected Sounds of Space This is a sampling of some of Professor Don Gurnett's favorite sounds of space. These sounds were recorded by University of Iowa instruments on a variety of spacecraft over the past 40 years and include audio samples provided to Terry Riley and the Kronos Quartet for their work Sun Rings.

Some of them are quite bird like.

Very cool, thanks Mal!

Saw these guys open for Thee Silver Mt. Zion a few years ago...

Brit at her Best! Edited by Cloudhand

Brit at her Best!

Rain I wasnt knocking your vid those guys are good. I love Britney she has it all. Move Slowly Cloud