sean

What are you listening to?

i reckon internal qi-gong is a big (ish) part of this :-)

Edited for "pop and drop" hahhahha

Yes Kate, she is one of the great American bellydancers. And what is important to me is that she uses the original Turkish music with her dancing which makes it much more authentic.

Yes Kate, she is one of the great American bellydancers. And what is important to me is that she uses the original Turkish music with her dancing which makes it much more authentic.

i am imagining that i have my own bottle of raki and my own hookah.

where is the shish ka bob ?

i am imagining that i have my own bottle of raki and my own hookah.

where is the shish ka bob ?

That'll come later. But remember, no touching the dancer!

it has been a very steady rain. i am up on higher ground , still the ground is just saturated and large pools of water are forming all around. i wonder about my own house 150 miles away and along a creek :unsure:

but this morning the sounds of the rain and a gentle rumble of scattered thunder.

was very relaxing as i just wanted to stay in bed. then there was some minor racket of noise on my window sill?? so, i got up...opened the shutters and there was a squirell , just looking in. it seemed a little nervous looking at me so close up.

it stayed there looking anyways.

as the day has gone on the sound of the rain has changed from just pounding onto the ground to more of a splashing on the pools of water.

the song birds are making such sweet joyful music. i guess they dont mind the rain.

there is the steady rythymn sound of the rain with the melody of the song birds and the thunder bass. very nice live music playing here today.

a couple for marbles

Thank you my friend.

The Dan band: Never heard them before. Looked and sounded like a new band. They have all the main instruments. Good potential with the band, I think.

The Headhunters: Yep. I know of them. I have none of their work. Although their roots are Bluegrass you will never see them at a Bluegrass Festival.

Tom T: What can I say? Yes, that song is done in Jimmie Rodgers' style. A far as I know I have everything that Jimmie ever recorded (even his work with the Carter Family).

When I got to this post I was listening to the Spirit albums that were cut when Randy California was part of the band. (Not very Bluegrass. Hehehe.)