Sign in to follow this  
mewtwo

Aliens?

So I was wondering what the concencus on aliens was here, like do you guys think they exist?

Has this video been posted here before?

Also what are the eastern religions views on aliens?

My thoughts on aliens

They definitely exist. Here's why. Our solar system is a pretty average one, we're finding. There are plenty of rocky planets in nearby star systems, and our sun is of average size/age/etc. Our sun (and therefore the planets in our system) has more metals than the average (metals are pretty important for developing high technology), but not by a tremendous amount. Unless we get unlucky and either die off or kill ourselves off, or end up back in the Stone Age, we will probably be exploring other star systems in a few hundred or thousand years. In a million years, who knows how far we'll have travelled? Think about the difference between human knowledge and technology in 100,000 BC, versus 1900 AD, versus today. Computers are getting faster all the time, and all we really need to do to figure out the advanced physics necessary for star travel is have fast enough computers to crunch the numbers to do the equations, with some experimental verification thrown in too. I figure all there as to be are a few planets like ours a few million years ahead of us in development in the entire Milky Way Galaxy for us to have already been visited by aliens. I'd bet every dollar I'll ever earn that aliens exist. I'd bet my next 50 paychecks we've been visited, too. The anecdotal evidence of UFO visitations is tremendous, and we're learning more and more that our solar system, and probably Earth too, are pretty doggone non-unique. Granted, some of the UFO stuff is BS/hoaxes/etc., but, when I look at the following facts:

1. We developed naturally here, most likely

2. Our solar system and planet don't appear to be very unique

3. This planet may have interstellar travel in a few thousand years, or a few hundred

4. There are several excellent UFO encounter reports that don't seem to be the product of natural phenomena or crazy/attention-seeking/greedy people

5. Our sun is of average age, compared to other suns in this galaxy

I have to say, yeah, if you forced me to say one way or the other, I think we have had some visitors.

Read a science magazine few months ago to the effect that it depends whether the RNA/DNA first model is true. Scientists are still a long way off from understanding how life originated. They have shown how very simple amino acids chains could form from "primordial soup" and electricity- still a long way off from life. simplist living organisms incredibly complex to have spontaneously formed. If there are intermediate forms of simpler self replicating life it could be a common occurence in the universe, if the original life was some form of RNA/DNA it would be an incredible random coincidence with the odds of this happening in all the planets in all the galaxies we could indeed be alone.

I think we are a genetically altered race of normally evolved planet humans plus something else, as per the Sumerian legends. There must have been somebody altered us, with the techonology to genetically alter us, who were likely aliens.

It stands to reason that there could be any specie of alien occupying the same space as us, as long as they are of a higher density we wouldnt perceive them.

I think we are a genetically altered race of normally evolved planet humans plus something else, as per the Sumerian legends. There must have been somebody altered us, with the techonology to genetically alter us, who were likely aliens.

It stands to reason that there could be any specie of alien occupying the same space as us, as long as they are of a higher density we wouldnt perceive them.

Why do you think that?

He thinks it because he's been bombarded with Zacharia Sitchin lies -- read the Stargate Conspiracy -- this stuff comes straight from the CIA. Or watch Craig Baldwin's new DvD -- Tribulation 99, with commentary on his film about how the CIA assimilates and manipulates nonwestern belief systems for their genocidal fascism. As for life in the universe -- who's even to say that the universe exists "out there" -- space itself is a hologram according to the latest science -- it's a two-dimensional substrate which we all exist within and no one can escape from. Any travel is just the appearance of movement by something which itself is beyond spacetime -- pure consciousness. The more science fixates on astrobiology the more life on planet Earth is destroyed -- the two are directly connected -- it's psychological.

So I was wondering what the concencus on aliens was here, like do you guys think they exist?

Has this video been posted here before?

Also what are the eastern religions views on aliens?

People have a hard time believing anything out of the ordinary because their minds are ordinary. I haven't seen ball lightning but even though it is rare it exists. After so many people through the years with so much first hand experience, pictures, real video, etc. etc. how can they NOT exist? Why would so many people want to make up so much, for what? Where is there a law or rule that aliens have to show themselves 24/7 at the street corner? In some ways they are more advanced than us and are working on an agenda that doesn't necessarily include being overtly visible.

People have a hard time believing anything out of the ordinary because their minds are ordinary. I haven't seen ball lightning but even though it is rare it exists. After so many people through the years with so much first hand experience, pictures, real video, etc. etc. how can they NOT exist? Why would so many people want to make up so much, for what? Where is there a law or rule that aliens have to show themselves 24/7 at the street corner? In some ways they are more advanced than us and are working on an agenda that doesn't necessarily include being overtly visible.

I have watched countless videos of "UFO sightings." I have yet to see one that was convincing or even close to convincing. A pictures are even worse: "Look at the sky there is a faint triangle speck in this grainy photo I took, Aliens exist!" And nowadays with photoshop and special effects much can be forged. There have been plenty of 'first hand experiences' with countless things throughout history: ghosts, reptilians, gods, demons, aliens, big foot, mole people, mothmen, men in black, etc. The earth was even flat for so many centuries, talk about mass delusion. Are we to believe that these all are real? Just because a few thousand people call into late night radio shows and have chessy geocities websites with alien pictures and theories does not mean that they exist.

And by no means am I saying they do not exist. Life outside of earth could very well exist and even be plentiful. The universe is vast and largely unknown to us. But at the same time, it does not mean that aliens have visited us, have the capabilities to or, again, do in fact exist. Who knows? I merely think that nobody has any good evidence and to claim that there is good evidence is absurd.

It is an unsolved mystery and one that if genuine discoveries are made, I am sure we will all know about it.

All traditions and philosophies are crafted to some extent by synthesis, why should that be closed once they are formed?

It is an unsolved mystery and one that if genuine discoveries are made, I am sure we will all know about it.

What constitutes "genuine"? Please explain.

Edited by Spectrum

Rather than try to explain why they could or could not exist, I ask the question, Why is it that some people see them and others don't?

Many explanations for above. Here are a few:

1) They don't look up in the sky very often.

2) They do look up in the sky but choose to use the linear brain to describe what they see.

3) Perhaps it is a matter of VIBRATION, as in the particular vibratory state any particular person is in.

4) Chance - I'm not sure I buy this one.

5) Perhaps they only reveal themselves to kin :o

Since my life is an open book as published in a book and on the internet, I have no problems saying that I have seen linear as well as non-linear unexplained objects in the sky so many times I have no idea how many times. Since I was too young to know the term UFO I have seen them, and in High Vibratory States have met travelers. Therefore I personally choose number 3) above. I also encourage people to think of the possibilities of inter-dimensional travel as well as outer space travel, as this is a shifting of vibratory states.

space itself is a hologram according to the latest science -- it's a two-dimensional substrate which we all exist within and no one can escape from. Any travel is just the appearance of movement by something which itself is beyond spacetime -- pure consciousness.

hi, can you give a refference to that? where and who said that.

I have watched countless videos of "UFO sightings." I have yet to see one that was convincing or even close to convincing. A pictures are even worse: "Look at the sky there is a faint triangle speck in this grainy photo I took, Aliens exist!" And nowadays with photoshop and special effects much can be forged. There have been plenty of 'first hand experiences' with countless things throughout history: ghosts, reptilians, gods, demons, aliens, big foot, mole people, mothmen, men in black, etc. The earth was even flat for so many centuries, talk about mass delusion. Are we to believe that these all are real? Just because a few thousand people call into late night radio shows and have chessy geocities websites with alien pictures and theories does not mean that they exist.

And by no means am I saying they do not exist. Life outside of earth could very well exist and even be plentiful. The universe is vast and largely unknown to us. But at the same time, it does not mean that aliens have visited us, have the capabilities to or, again, do in fact exist. Who knows? I merely think that nobody has any good evidence and to claim that there is good evidence is absurd.

Thanks for your reply.

What you say is reasonable and true, some of the stuff out there is fake, but modern man has a mental prejudice of disbelief. It is a mysterious phenomenon that is constantly unfolding holding the many not believing because of prejudice and not the right proof, like an interview on Larry King. Probably there won't be any 'public' genuine discoveries of the right proof made with all due respect to you that will get you off the fence.

Photoshop does wonders. I have never seen ball lightning but there are "photoshop" pictures, though I doubt anyone would deny ball lightning doesn't exist. The current circumstances are there isn't mass society "proof" of their existance to everyone's satisfaction, so it is a belief issue. Due to the many accounted personal experiences (Check out UFO hunters on Scifi channel. There was an episode of a small round pea size metallic object in someone's leg that moved by itself, and emitted radio waves until removed. Isn't that proof, who puts a small pea size metal object inside of them, and makes that sh*t up? . The show does a good job, watch it for a while with an open mind maybe you will change your opinon.) , my belief is they do exist. 99% of the people haven't seen or experienced alien activity but this is the nature of the phenomenon. It's nature is having enough proof but not enough or the best proof to change the mass minds of plausible denialbility.

I think it boils down to is it enough proof for your liking, for me it is. Again a similar topic probably 99% of the people don't have any related ghost experiences, the nature of this phenomenon of non mass experiences. If someone doesn't believe on Ghost Hunters (Discovery channel) when stuff moves by itself or they record on video apparitions that can't be explained evey week then that is their choice.

Anyway if it ever happens that you change your mind due to an experience I'm sure you will tell us.

It would be much easier to believe that aliens exist than God. At least we have video and pictures of aliens. ;)

Thanks for your reply.

What you say is reasonable and true, some of the stuff out there is fake, but modern man has a mental prejudice of disbelief. It is a mysterious phenomenon that is constantly unfolding holding the many not believing because of prejudice and not the right proof, like an interview on Larry King. Probably there won't be any 'public' genuine discoveries of the right proof made with all due respect to you that will get you off the fence.

Photoshop does wonders. I have never seen ball lightning but there are "photoshop" pictures, though I doubt anyone would deny ball lightning doesn't exist. The current circumstances are there isn't mass society "proof" of their existance to everyone's satisfaction, so it is a belief issue. Due to the many accounted personal experiences (Check out UFO hunters on Scifi channel. There was an episode of a small round pea size metallic object in someone's leg that moved by itself, and emitted radio waves until removed. Isn't that proof, who puts a small pea size metal object inside of them, and makes that sh*t up? . The show does a good job, watch it for a while with an open mind maybe you will change your opinon.) , my belief is they do exist. 99% of the people haven't seen or experienced alien activity but this is the nature of the phenomenon. It's nature is having enough proof but not enough or the best proof to change the mass minds of plausible denialbility.

I think it boils down to is it enough proof for your liking, for me it is. Again a similar topic probably 99% of the people don't have any related ghost experiences, the nature of this phenomenon of non mass experiences. If someone doesn't believe on Ghost Hunters (Discovery channel) when stuff moves by itself or they record on video apparitions that can't be explained evey week then that is their choice.

Anyway if it ever happens that you change your mind due to an experience I'm sure you will tell us.

It would be much easier to believe that aliens exist than God. At least we have video and pictures of aliens. ;)

In fact, I do think it is likely that there is other life in the universe. I just said that there is no great proof that an alien lifeform has visited us on earth. Thus because I have nothing more than the rational possibility of existent alien life in my mind, and no solid empirical proof I don't go around making claims that "aliens 100% exist, I know that for a fact." This is what I was addressing, not that the existence of aliens is immpossible or even unlikely.

In fact, I do think it is likely that there is other life in the universe. I just said that there is no great proof that an alien lifeform has visited us on earth. Thus because I have nothing more than the rational possibility of existent alien life in my mind, and no solid empirical proof I don't go around making claims that "aliens 100% exist, I know that for a fact." This is what I was addressing, not that the existence of aliens is immpossible or even unlikely.

Of course they exist. How do you think the USA is so far in military technology compared to

other countries? We have some the best minds here that can reverse engineer down UFOs.

Check out Phil Schneider. It struck me that he got killed 7 months later after giving

his talk. Plus, I noticed he was from my home town.

One thing that really caught my attention was when he said the aliens do not eat meat

or bones, but they feed on your adrenal glands. This makes so much sense to me. If

you have studied, the adrenal glands are the secret to good health and eternality. Its like the cocaine

of the body. An advanced predatory alien civilization will directly go for the adrenals, just like the

great whale shark kills the great white just for the liver. You know what this means, children

or teenagers would be the best prey. You wonder why so many go missing every year.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/phil.htm

I bet these aliens have been here since time immemorial.

Just for the record, I also saw a UFO in the LA/Anaheim ARea. When I first saw it I thought

it was the north star. I asked someone jogging by to take a look. I asked him if that

was a star since I'm new to the LA area, the guy looked at the other stars and was like wow, no! I then thought, why don't I try to drive and find it and get a closer look. Later as I'm driving I think, it

might be a star since I don't know how far it is. I decided to head home. Got

home and it was still there after about 1 hour. This thing was bright! As I got

home I got out of my car and just stood there staring at it, thinking others must see

this also. I kept thinking it must be the North Star. So what I did was I looked

at it between the telephone lines as a spotting tool. I said if it is the north star

I will be able to see it tomorrow. So the next day, I still saw it even during the

day. But when night came, I didn't see it anymore. It was clear outside. Then

the next day, it reappeared. It has been doing this off and on for many days.

Appear, disappear, appear disappear. I'm not talking appearing for 1 or 2 hours.

This thing would be up there all day and night. Almost like it turned on

and turned off its lights to hide. Its definetely not the North Star, because the

North Star is not supposed to MOVE or DISAPPEAR in a clear night!!!! Its

definetely not a blimp because a blimp needs to move, this thing didn't for a whole

day and night. It was 10x brighter than other stars.

If you were in the Anaheim, CA area, and looking north towards LA you would see

it. Its so bright!

Of course they exist. How do you think the USA is so far in military technology compared to

other countries? We have some the best minds here that can reverse engineer down UFOs.

or maybe its because the US has spent more money on military technology than any other country..

the US also has the best basketball players compared to other countries. No doubt because of capturing aliens who teach us the secret dynamics behind dribble and shoot.

Edited by mikaelz

Sign in to follow this