Sign in to follow this  
mewtwo

Aliens?

or maybe its because the US has spent more money on military technology than any other country..

the US also has the best basketball players compared to other countries. No doubt because of capturing aliens who teach us the secret dynamics behind dribble and shoot.

The earth is round?

Thats blasphemy!

Someone, arrest this man, and imprison him.

We are the center of the universe.

No one should speak such nonsense.

The church will not tolerate such witchery.

Dragonfire,

I think it might be Venus, not a UFO.

Why would venus disappear and come back? A star should be stable, not come and go even on clear nights. I think the other times, the location

was even off a little when it came back.

of the body. An advanced predatory alien civilization will directly go for the adrenals, just like the

great whale shark kills the great white just for the liver. You know what this means, children

I think the whale shark is a vegetarian, feeding off planktion, krill and such. You mean a killer whale perhaps? Not sure if they can kill white sharks, though

I think it would be good to note that there are groups that are specifically mentioned in ancient texts...

(oh boy now youre going to hear some weird stuff).

The ancient daoist mentioned the pleiades constellation in a few texts including information regarding visitors from that system (this is in connection with the steps of wu method).

Knowing that the native american peoples talk about white buffalo woman and the pleiadians also makes me feel as though there may be some connection between the ancient wu and the native americans.

There are also more troubled groups out there such as the grey aliens.

I dont know how you would prove anything like this really. Unless they come visit and most likely when that happens peacefully we will start a war.

Yes, I meant killer whale. They prey on great whites.

All we need to do is look at egypt. The great pyramids were not built by man.

The hieroglyphics show etchings of alien beings in the pyramids. Remember

these structures were not a free for all sketch and etch for the creative minds,

but created to tell true event happenings.

Just think, do you think some graphitee artists would go to the

most revered structure and etch something out and risk getting his head chopped

off? I would not think so. The etchings are true teachings of events. There

is a big difference between a drawing of an egyptian and an alien. Its

very clear. The KGB have known this for a longtime. The aliens came

here to build the great pyramids for us. Even if we put some of the

best minds together today to formulate a plan to build the pyramid to its

precise dimensions with current technology, I'd bet they would still be baffled.

All you need to do is look at the granite quaries and see that they still

have a difficult time moving those huge blocks with current technology.

Its not possible for unenlightened humans.

BTW, I won this thread 2 months ago. If you don't realize that, then you haven't studied astronomy and star/planet formation well enough, nor have you done enough reading into UFO reports.

It's not shocking that the most well-informed voice on a particular topic (that's me) isn't necessarily recognized as being the most well-informed. No one here has to listen to me, but I'll be laughing when we have proof of aliens. it might be a few decades, but laugh I will. :)

So I was wondering what the concencus on aliens was here, like do you guys think they exist?

Yes they're real and they are here though they keep a low profile either because we still have (spiritual) lessons to learn or because the masses may be less willing to accept the power structures imposed on them by the state if people learn the government isn't the highest power in the universe. Possibly a combination of both.

Also there's a matter of incompatibility becuase they could 10,000s a years ahead of us and have a totaly different orientation and maturity towards life and existance.

Check this URL

He thinks it because he's been bombarded with Zacharia Sitchin lies -- read the Stargate Conspiracy -- this stuff comes straight from the CIA. Or watch Craig Baldwin's new DvD -- Tribulation 99, with commentary on his film about how the CIA assimilates and manipulates nonwestern belief systems for their genocidal fascism.

There may be some truth in aliens coming to earth and playing the role of gods though. I mean the Bible is full of descriptions/accounts of 'winged chariots that shine like jewels' and 'angels descending from heaven' which could early descritptions of UFOs.

He thinks it because he's been bombarded with Zacharia Sitchin lies -- read the Stargate Conspiracy -- this stuff comes straight from the CIA. Or watch Craig Baldwin's new DvD -- Tribulation 99, with commentary on his film about how the CIA assimilates and manipulates nonwestern belief systems for their genocidal fascism. As for life in the universe -- who's even to say that the universe exists "out there" -- space itself is a hologram according to the latest science -- it's a two-dimensional substrate which we all exist within and no one can escape from. Any travel is just the appearance of movement by something which itself is beyond spacetime -- pure consciousness. The more science fixates on astrobiology the more life on planet Earth is destroyed -- the two are directly connected -- it's psychological.

I don't follow or read these people at all. I think that due to a kind of deductive reasoning. Drew is just reframing the arguement to a more abstract level, well I will too: From the point of view of the universe there is no aliens, and also genetic manipulation is a form of natural evolution.

For me, trying to understand why we humans are relentlessly pretending to be these limited body bags that die off in about 78 years. Why, when siddhis are possible, are we still living like consumeristic apes? There are many plausible explanations as to why humans are still yet so spiritually unevolved.

The Sumerian myths are backed by evidence of a higher knowlege, so why ignore evidence? It may be the right answer.

Sign in to follow this