Sign in to follow this  
Gerard

AA

The only other reason I can fathom that this topic is not popular is the same reason talking about aliens is controversial. The idea of both is very disempowering. Though from my point of view knowledge is power and if you can recognize something then you can take steps to deal with it, not be afraid of it (thus my insight into the Lung meditation).

Another reason it might not be popular is if a large portion of the population were 'spiritual vampires' then they might not like to be outed as such. They might not want people to think they're bad or know what they're doing.

Edited by SantaRosaGuy
  • Like 1

I agree with Damatt knowledge is power.

Fear and ignorance is the real threat.

Willful ignorance 100x as bad.

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

I agree with Damatt knowledge is power.

Fear and ignorance is the real threat.

Willful ignorance 100x as bad.

Ignorance is by definition willful, if you consider the root of the word to be "ignore".

"unaware" and "ignore" are the "same" but "different". two sides of hte same coin, one by default 0 and the other by willful intent 1.

So if "To Ignore" does not mean "being ignorant" then the definition itself is faulty.

Stupidity is not being unaware or being ignorant, but an initial mental blockage that has not yet been thought; a foundation of sorts.

To be stupid is simply to have not yet put a thought into consideration, to look at something and "know" you know everything about it on the spot after having -some- experience with the nature of the object in question, when in fact, you do not.

Stupidity is not intentional, like unawareness. but unlike unawareness, just telling someone, or posting a sign, is not enough to be aware of your own stupidity.

A sign that says "you are [a] stupid" is much less likely to bring awareness to the cause of stupidity. Likewise, stupidity is a matter of gullibility as well- to have more faith in the information you deem true than to care at all to pursue truth in the first of places.

Therefore stupidity is a combination of (un)awareness and mental security in faith, rather than experience.

To believe in authority as [exemplification of] truth is to forsake truth as being the author.

• Like 1

Ignorance is by definition willful, if you consider the root of the word to be "ignore".

"unaware" and "ignore" are the "same" but "different". two sides of hte same coin, one by default 0 and the other by willful intent 1.

So if "To Ignore" does not mean "being ignorant" then the definition itself is faulty.

Stupidity is not being unaware or being ignorant, but an initial mental blockage that has not yet been thought; a foundation of sorts.

To be stupid is simply to have not yet put a thought into consideration, to look at something and "know" you know everything about it on the spot after having -some- experience with the nature of the object in question, when in fact, you do not.

Stupidity is not intentional, like unawareness. but unlike unawareness, just telling someone, or posting a sign, is not enough to be aware of your own stupidity.

A sign that says "you are [a] stupid" is much less likely to bring awareness to the cause of stupidity. Likewise, stupidity is a matter of gullibility as well- to have more faith in the information you deem true than to care at all to pursue truth in the first of places.

Therefore stupidity is a combination of (un)awareness and mental security in faith, rather than experience.

To believe in authority as [exemplification of] truth is to forsake truth as being the author.

I believe the Buddha said ignorance is not seeing things as they really are.

• Like 1

So truth is authority hm?

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air
  • Like 1

I think it's also important to note that often we ourselves are allowing our energy to get quickly depleted even when no others are present.

We do this with our kleshas and our incessant monkey mind. Then our emotions and the physical responses start to kick in. Our breathing pattern is disrupted, our posture incorrect and energy is literally flying out of us. An episode of anger, or desire, or fear etc... sucks a huge amount of energy from us. We are often our own energy vampires.

So it's not only the external, but also the internal energy leaks that we need to be aware of. Good thing is that we have much more control over the internal ones, but only if we are first AWARE and conscious of them. Often the external ones are difficult to deal with as they may be family, friends, co-workers etc... that we really can't or don't want to diss-associate from.

If someone mentioned this topic to me ten years ago I would have dismissed it. Now after a particularly intense ten years of meditation/qi gong training I have no doubts that this is valid and happens all the time. Few people are aware of the energy exchange and dynamics between people so it's easy to belittle and blow off the issue.

It was a nice comment about water and the tree but completely missed the point of this thread.

Heck even some unconscious zombies can agree that when there is a group of people in a room and a person with an extremely strong klesha like anger comes into the room they can feel the difference even without a word being said.

• Like 2

Also, sometimes people are just lonely and need extra love. We have all been there and we will all be there again, so put some good karma on your side.

This. But be careful here. Don't accidentally become sexually attracted to such a one and then against your better judgement get involved sexually. You will learn very quickly what an energy vampire is in such case. Apparently, it's only natural for the weaker person to leech off the stronger person unless that person deliberately employs some method to curb the leak.

I made this mistake and paid dearly for it. No matter how much I wanted to blame her, when I looked back over the situation, I knew I shouldn't have gotten involved from day one. My Jade Stalk got the better of me! The drama that ensued was a lesson from the "no coincidences department" to be sure!

• Like 1

Hahahaa. Where is drew concerning all of this right? I see.

The Powerful seek the Truth. The wicked seek Control. Now allow me to paint this picture for any of you neophytes or any one who has ever had to deal with such non-sense. Especially for the vampires.

Vampirism is real and it is alive. There are literal books on amazon as well as 'covens' for these people to congregate and share the same cause, that is making others miserable. One can easily google psionic-vampirism. These people usually tend to be satanist as well.

When I first started studying magick, I tend to believe in the notion of diving head first into things and then figuring the rest out later. Many of us are not lucky enough to be taught by a loving and wise Master of The Craft who cares about his students. Unfortunately, this path of learning began with a energy vampire who has seem to appear nice and charming.

Mind you, people are exchanging energy all day long, it is a natural thing. What makes a energy vampire a TRUE vampire is when they have 'awoken' and realize they have abilities and the potential to manipulate and play with energy at will. This is why in most energy schools, the Master does not teach a student some things until they feel the student is 'ripe' enough or responsible to carry on the knowledge. This is to save the student from themselves and the karma they may develop in this life and carry onto the next. It is done out of concern and compassion, not control or pride. As undoing such karma can take life times because an individual can become blinded by them selves and their 'talents'. They cannot see others and the numerous possibilities, but only what it is they want and seek. They can become manic suppressive and high minded about themselves as well. They will use love as a tool to get what they want rather than upholding it as a value or principle. If one could see this person's soul, it would look like a huge black hole with a infinite land fill inside of it twirling in space.

The vampire I stumbled upon was some one who was highly lethargic and was wanting to use magick to get what he wanted at the cost of anyone else. This person's energy made me soo lazy, I started to get fat after a few months and all I could was sleep. For a few months I was experiencing astral attacks as well as OBE experiences of entities and beings seeking to cast energy and spells as well. All of this happened due to me having a open mind. I could have easily stopped studying magick, but I kept asking why and as the saying goes, curiosity kills the cat. This vampire framed and had me believe that I needed to let my spiritual defenses down (which was a white aura around me and my house, according to the vampire who could see his target) so I could learn and study magick, being stupid and naive I agreed. Needless to say I got to witness the grim reality of others and their intentions when it comes to seeking magick here in the West. I knew no relative Truth nor basis to go on. It was like being in the aftermath of a nuclear bomb and hoping you survive. I ended up in the hospital after a few months of repeat episodes with random individuals in this man's coven who had nothing better to do than abuse their abilities and take out their strife on others like myself. Luckily while I was in the hospital, I ended up encountering a higher being one night and was assured that all these things would stop. This being was a woman who radiated unconditional love, mind you. A total different sentiment compared to the rest of the people who I had originally trusted.

Believe it or not, I woke up one morning (before going to the hospital) with fang marks on my neck from a astral vampire who I saw in my sleep the night before. Basically this vampire was highly skilled and possessed psychic abilities as well as martial art abilities to harness and weave energy at will. I believe this individual took up vampirism to obtain a short cut on the 'path' to acquire more energy so he could do what he wanted. This individual felt highly alone and suppressed as a child. He told me he was even gifted as a child when he was born, but suffered a lot of trauma and heart ache growing up. It seems all of this turned in-ward and he began taking out his pain on the world. As intelligent as he was, he did not seem to care about his karma and about digging himself into a deeper hole in the next life. Heck, he may have even been a vampire in his last life. He did not care about cultivating anything besides utter power and control it seems.

Needless to say, vampires are individuals who only care about themselves. They only cause problems and they learn early on by causing problems they can obtain what they want, it seems to be a mind set more than a way to work with energy. It is highly selfish and truly unwise. These individuals will stay stuck on the path until they accept responsibility for themselves and stop blaming others for their life. It is my opinion to not bother with a TRUE vampire as it is their intent to leach and not have to worry about practicing or cultivating energy, it truly is STEALING for the benefit of another. If you encounter a vampire in real life and feel the need to hinder this individual, you should aim directly at the genitalia and cause it to be wounded, either with energy or physically. This will greatly hinder a vampire and may cause them to quit cold turkey because not only will they not being able to 'enjoy' the energy they have stolen, but they won't be able to harness or produce energy at a higher level until they heal themselves directly. I only say this because I am no healer and if one truly knows they are doing another a disservice, than I see no karmic reputation on my part besides teaching this individual a hard earned lesson. That is how I heal others. :P

Because these are people who DO NOT WANT TO HEAL and become self-sufficient, they simply want to leach so they can have more sex and over-power others. They tell themselves that it is OK to do so because they deserve to be happy while others suffer. They want to blame others and spread their psychological virus as far as the world can see, due to their inherit conviction and indignation. It is that simple. Stay away from their energy and if you cross paths with a vampire, tread softly because you are dealing with some one who does not care about your well being at all.

Also, for vampires who have yet turned full blown draconian, a less brutal method is too imagine a cord going from that individuals genitalia to the ground. This will ground the vampire and hopefully help them and their problems resolve.

Also, looking at this issue from a wider perspective, TRUE vampires tend to create MORE vampires. They know this and do it on purpose. The technique is simply to drag others down to hell with them knowingly.

Cultivate wisely and focus on what matters. I learned a lot last year and I am still learning, need less to say. But vampires should not be tolerated if one is an honest individual on the path.

Also, if you get a chance to talk to an actual healer I am willing to bet a few quid they can tell you a slew of vampire stories.

And YES I have a vendetta these days concerning such individuals. :ph34r:

Edited by DragonsNectar69k
  • Like 1

Also, prostitutes, hookers (they tend to live off the Qi of others), casual sex encounters, strip clubs, 'dark lodges', covens, cults, etc are great places to pick up dirty energy and find real world vampires as well as astral entities. Empower yourself by knowing and please don't fall victim and become one.

• Like 1

But it's a bleak worldview to see only the hustlers. Working relationships charge both sides because both parties give. Let your lover fill your entire field of awareness, she will be charged and in turn she'll charge you. And as you receive more, you'll have more to give, and so goes the upward cycle.

Listening is giving, yang within yin; where attention goes, Qi follows.

Yes! That is how it "should" be. Higher and higher states of awareness and energy. The technique of a vampire is the EXACT opposite. A developed vamp who knows that they cannot willingly vamp you due to having higher energy will try to bring you down to their level, essentially bringing you down to hell. It is a dirty trick. This is where one SHOULD defend them selves and do every one else a favor by disabling this person. The Truth hurts some times, but they will be thankful later. Hell only has one purpose and that is to refine said individual before they end up back on the path. So they can acknowledge themselves and their inherit choices. Not to bring others down with you, who may not truly belong there.

• Like 1

Much has been said in the topic of energetic vampires but not much on actually how to protect oneself. I recommend all people have a book on psychic self-defense on there shelf and to apply it. Do a quick search on amazon and you will find tons of esoteric books on the topic.

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen

Thanks , I appreciate you pointing out . English is not my first language .

I thought that contraversial means something else . :D More like an unusual , slightly extravagant and different and that is why it is causing a stir .

I agree with Sun on this one. And english is most definitely my first language. To call this a controversy, when in fact it is just a discussion inevitably sharing differing viewpoints, leaves no word left to describe a genuine controversy when /if it arrives.

For this reason I am intrigued to see what happens for all those people who call a nice cup of coffee 'awesome', when they encounter awe.

• Like 1

I believe the Buddha said ignorance is not seeing things as they really are.

He did I think. I was listening to some tapes by John Peacock of Oxford Uni. who said that if you study the etymology of Avidya (Ignorance) then there is a sense of both 'not knowing' and 'not wanting to know' ... so our confusion is in some way deliberate .... which is interesting I think

• Like 3

If you are on a path of magic these images of vampires and demons can fill your eyes and assumptions - for you they will have power however false they are.

If you are on "the path that you must walk" you will only see beings stuck in fantasy wound around themselves.

Among the living - dealing with those habituated to "taking" is best done in the same way as closing the door to your home or stepping over dog poop. Do not believe they have real power - the very vast majority are simply asleep - many just "want your help" and of course you cannot solve their problems.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1

Yes! That is how it "should" be. Higher and higher states of awareness and energy. The technique of a vampire is the EXACT opposite. A developed vamp who knows that they cannot willingly vamp you due to having higher energy will try to bring you down to their level, essentially bringing you down to hell. It is a dirty trick. This is where one SHOULD defend them selves and do every one else a favor by disabling this person. The Truth hurts some times, but they will be thankful later. Hell only has one purpose and that is to refine said individual before they end up back on the path. So they can acknowledge themselves and their inherit choices. Not to bring others down with you, who may not truly belong there.

A little perspective to help me start my day :D thank you! :lol:

Im in a MUCH better mood already :lol:

• Like 1

Whoever ancestors helped last night, thanks!

Woke up from a dream with a native american women and some kind of altar of sorts. I woke up understanding that others energy can be 'cursed' due to past lives, pacts, and karma. Things they have done to themselves due to stupidity, stubbornness, and greed. If one engages in any kind of ritual or transference of energy, one can tarnish their energy field with the karma of others. There are individuals, satanist, witches, who understand this energy phenomenon and chose to desecrate others due to their own indignation and lack of maturity. A dirty trick basically, where one comes with a dump truck full of 'spiritual garbage' and dumps it on one's front lawn. This energy can look like static energy or 'chaos' energy as well. The whole intention is to provoke anger, hatred, etc in the victim (this can also be viewed as a satanist/dark initiation if the victim is seeking a ticket to hell) . Essentially becoming infected with the aggressors very own problems. The energy will usually look black and clouded and absent of light, concerning the aggressor. Which is why purity is KEY concerning proper cultivation or light. In the Kabbalah, these individuals would be known as the dark brothers. Basically a life long power trip, until some one of equal caliber can set such a person in their place. These people are known as the goat keepers apparently.

Needless to say, that was an interesting dream. I was basically told that I learned a very hard lesson and that I should not have native american curses in my blood/energy and they were taken and that these people's ancestors will be taken care of the rest of the problem. I literally felt the sensation of 'pride' being taken from my heart chakra. Interesting and this picture comes to mind..

149603_1629679656294_4400398_n.jpg

Which brings up a great point. If one is ever to engage in any kind of energy work or magick with others, GO WITH YOUR GUT! It never seems to fail!

• Like 1

I would like to hear some perspectives on psychic self defense by those with experience.

Well I used a Lung meditation yesterday and that helped a lot, and quickly too.

What I have also found, the more I focused on purity and light, there were times when it seemed I was merely being targeted because I chose to focus on that. If I chose not to meditate the next day and simply think about sex and things concerning the lower self, nothing bothered me that day at all. <_< Oh the irony.

Not until I learned to focus on 'Holy Fire' or fire energy in general, it became easier to focus on purity and not being bothered by others and their influences.

Yeah people have invoked me. haha. So it seems people say to get your energy to a higher frequency so that the psychic vampire can not sense it. Qigong master Chunyi Lin talked about how some psychic vampires were stealing his energy and so he just let them and then he recharged himself as they were taking his energy. So then the psychic vampires were forced to an unfortunate conclusion - they could not "steal" his energy since it was an infinite supply and so it was not even really "his" energy. So then the psychic vampire realizes their whole materialist win or lose mentality is wrong.

Our WHOLE Western culture is based on this "win or lose" mentality - consider say Burma in contrast, the national sport is a form of hacky sack with mind-blowing manuevers but the goal is for everyone to cooperate and help each other and then to go into a trance while doing it - everyone is a winner, there are no losers. haha. That's their official national sport!!! Obviously I'm not idealizing Burma but as far as sports go that's pretty cool.

Yeah so the psychic vampire then has the negative intention resonate back to them "twice" as hard -- on the rebound -- amplified.

There are a lot of tactics used -- but anyway I was told by the qigong master that people take my energy because my energy is usually higher than theirs and so I would have to get to a level where they can not sense I have energy for them to take but that it is very difficult to get to this level. So this means fully opening the third eye - it is very rare to get to this level -- otherwise a person really does have to "protect" their energy.

Even qigong master Yan Xin says to practice in secret until you reach this level where you can recharge your energy. But in our modern culture meditation is considered being lazy and the whole culture is based on psychic vampirism - Western genocidal colonialism and neocolonialism - call it whatever you want - raping and pillaging.

So yeah this practice is going against the times and so at first a person can practice it innocently -because their energy level is not yet strong enough to notice. But then it's realized that modern humans are actually primates instinctively controlled by their lower emotions. So if they don't get their lust fix then they go for anger to "get a rise" out of a person as that means the person discharges energy -- burns it off.

So the best thing to do is to suck up people's extra jing energy that is their lower emotional energy. This is difficult because say a male perv is trying to get you to ejaculate to suck off your energy -- so obviously that is not a good situation. I use full lotus as my main defense. It can take me all night sometimes just in full lotus.

Well I have to go now get ready to do the qigong master Qi-talk that I will video. So look forward to that and hopefully another write up of enlightenment stories. haha.

• Like 3

Yeah people have invoked me. haha. So it seems people say to get your energy to a higher frequency so that the psychic vampire can not sense it. Qigong master Chunyi Lin talked about how some psychic vampires were stealing his energy and so he just let them and then he recharged himself as they were taking his energy. So then the psychic vampires were forced to an unfortunate conclusion - they could not "steal" his energy since it was an infinite supply and so it was not even really "his" energy. So then the psychic vampire realizes their whole materialist win or lose mentality is wrong.

Our WHOLE Western culture is based on this "win or lose" mentality - consider say Burma in contrast, the national sport is a form of hacky sack with mind-blowing manuevers but the goal is for everyone to cooperate and help each other and then to go into a trance while doing it - everyone is a winner, there are no losers. haha. That's their official national sport!!! Obviously I'm not idealizing Burma but as far as sports go that's pretty cool.

You explained it a lot better than i could. I definitely need to learn how to recharge from the infinite like Chunyi Li because like you said vampirism is simply a western "win or lose" ideology. It is NOT the Truth. Which is definitely something worth teaching others.

You explained it a lot better than i could. I definitely need to learn how to recharge from the infinite like Chunyi Li because like you said vampirism is simply a western "win or lose" ideology. It is NOT the Truth. Which is definitely something worth teaching others.

I think the secret to recharging quickly is really opening up your third eye (if I've understood what he's been saying)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this