Sign in to follow this  
Gerard

AA

I've read and have come to various conclusions about this laziness effect, as I have experienced it myself.. It could be a number of things concerning such an individual. It could be there diet, their karma, their sense of consciousness and how many fail to realize that we are all cultivators at the end of the day and we are products of that cultivation, one's state of mind, dare I say 'genetics', some one who has had too much casual sex with others, focusing on negativity and emotions such as fear, doubt, depression, disillusionment, loneliness (this is a big one), and simply lack of focus (energy flows where attentions goes, and if your focusing on things that are not SO productive.. Then one is merely cultivating a useless land fill. Hence, why Buddhist tend to teach emptying the mind and 'nothingness' meditations. To allow one to become 'aware', so to speak.) As well as drugs,(even too much Tylenol).

If you have ever been in the presence of an individual who is 'STRONG' energetically/spiritually, you WILL also see that this person tends to also focus on purity and keeping a high degree of balance or possibly holding no opinion at all, nothingness. I have also noticed that these individuals are great at giving observations without upholding opinions or beliefs. This allows them to maintain their internal balance while possibly effecting the outside some how. Funny how wisdom tends to increase in this manor.

I simply resolve this issue with some simple meditation, clearing my mind, grounding any dense energy I may feel around me, then possibly going for a run or a work out to get my energy flowing while i imagine my energy centers becoming 'unclogged', so to speak. I don't practice qi-qong or tai chi, but I could imagine how a seasoned individual would be able to feel and deal with heavy/dirty energy. Or whatever one chooses to call it. If you wanted to experience this first hand (I AM NOT SUGGESTING THAT YOU DO, SIMPLY A EXAMPLE), you could easily get initiated into a satanic cult. Unfortunately most initiates don't have clairvoyance and are not able to see the energy they are dealing with concerning such schools of thought who believe in utilizing 'dirty' energy to work magick and such. It takes a seasoned Master to be able to deal with energy that can cause harm or illness ( as well as a sh*t load of bad karma in the process). Like drew said, when your awareness heightens, cancer can smell like rotting flesh, which is why it takes a lot of integrity for healers to be able to do what they do. It is a realm that usually has some kind of gate keeper to access at times. Such as Shamans, Priests, etc.

I personally tend to favor the aspect of seeing what it is I am doing, as it can save you from cultivating energy that may not be beneficial for you. While others tend to favor the aspect of 'feeling'. It is my opinion that sight tends to have more pro's over feeling. As it is higher in the realm of 'self', but it is emotions that have been around since time eternal that can instantly tell some one whether they should do something or not. Being able to see energy seems to be just as key as being able to feel it. All depends on where you seek to start in the path.

Hopefully you found this empowering and enlightening, and remember, we reap what we sow. So sow it well, because the moon does not shine without the Sun and the stars don't glow without the dark.

That made me think of the state of my roommate's mind, the "why is she this way in the first place" question. I'll just go ahead and re-emphasize again that my roommate is one of my best friends and a very nice person, because I've had the feeling that some people misunderstand this whole dynamic and think she's consciously preying upon me which isn't the case lol.

So I tried to think a step beyond and see what is it about her that leads to this in the first place. Well since she is gone a lot (unless I've build up a lot of qi apparently haha) sometimes I tend to forget how busy her mind is. She simply can not sit still. She always has to be doing something, going somewhere, with someone, watching something, talking on the phone, ect. In fact I've noticed that if she does stay home that if I'm sitting there quietly and shes around I usually just go ahead and turn the tv on because just sitting still and quiet makes her start fidgeting, and restless to the point that I start to feel restless lol, so I turn the tv on just to keep her mind occupied so I can relax.

Now if your bored and feel like going out and doing something shes great, as that is pretty much her world. But on evenings when she is like "hey we are all going to the pub, want to come" and I'm like no thanks not tonight I can see the briefest expression flash across her face as if to say "you just want to stay here alone where its quiet?" as if I'm choosing the worst fate there could possibly be haha. But what is going through my mind is "well we just went out last night and had drinks and talked about John's new gf, and the looser Sally just dumped, and did the same thing last week, and the week before that, so yea I think I'm good for the moment being lol". But to her me choosing to stay home is an unimaginable self torment.

So anyways her mind is very busy, and I've noticed at the clinic that the very chatty girls there are also usually the ones with the very busy minds. Nice people mind you, just very busy minds. Now from a TCM point of view lots of thinking burns up lots of qi. So though I'd like to think that if they drain my qi its going to some noble purpose, but I think they are just fueling their busy minds and powering their cravings. :glare:

Back when I was working on the sensitivity issue and I did discover about myself eventually was that I was kind of over empathetic. It was like I cared too much about what people were feeling so it was like my mind then followed suit and picked up on what they were feeling. Lack of boundaries, due to lack of metal lol.

As far as being drained I think it might be related to my intense desire to help other people.

It seems that you know yourself already what to work on .

• Like 1

It seems that you know yourself already what to work on .

Yes, though sometimes don't you ever feel like your damned if you do and damned if you don't? lol. What I mean is that I notice this energy getting drained off of me so I decide the solution is to strengthen my organs so they are strong and thus harder to leach energy from. So after a while of not doing so I begin to do organ meditation again to strengthen them for this purpose. So I go into organ meditation and I can tell my organs are loving the attention and they are just like these happy little qi sponges just soaking up all this qi for healing n such. Well me in my zeal worked on all the organs and they soaked up so much qi in the process that I'm tired again lol, I just have to laugh cause if its not one thing making me tired its another haha. In retrospect I think its either better to focus attention on one organ a lot, or all organs just a little, unless you have lots of qi.

Maybe the issue is that at the moment your sense of your energy as full, is fragile. It could be that on some level you are actually depressed by the people you are talking to.

Either because they disapoint you, because you cant stay buoyant around these people while feeling that they dont love you, or you dont love them, or that they dont help you grow and you dont help them grow.. something like this, which is depressing you.

Your higher self wants something that isnt happening, so your sense of your energy as full drops.

Hi , I am butting in conversation with some thoughts , becouse it is that sort of morning :)...

But you do not have to talk , talk , talk with the girls . You know your limits so just excuse yourself and go off , help yourself .

When I do not feel to talk -- I do not and am not rude or antisocial about it either . It is like dancing a very elegant , yet a very demanding dance .

Being responsable is the key to deeper spiritual opening . More spiritual we become , more responsable we have to be otherwise whatever power there is it will go away and vice versa .

I used to feel drained after days work a lot . Than I turned my work into spiritual practise watching very alert , as there was no choice .

The key is opening heart , not minding whatever life brings and getting rid of blame mentality , just acting accordingly , sacrifisng everything for that opening , making it a priority , keeping priority in mind constantly .

Polishing the heart , make it shiny and warm and keep it up like that .

When heart opens more , and emotions and reactions are understood and acted upon correctly the belly will unwind . When the belly unwinds and feels relaxed nice feeling -- one does not feel easily drained but actually well 'oiled up '.

Nowdays workday just goes through me , no stickiness and tierdness , becouse point of view changed .

This is actualy on topic as well -- it is a way to deal with energy exchange .

This is a brilliant contribution. Very well oiled!

• Like 1

Maybe the issue is that at the moment your sense of your energy as full, is fragile. It could be that on some level you are actually depressed by the people you are talking to.

Either because they disapoint you, because you cant stay buoyant around these people while feeling that they dont love you, or you dont love them, or that they dont help you grow and you dont help them grow.. something like this, which is depressing you.

Your higher self wants something that isnt happening, so your sense of your energy as full drops.

Um no that's not really the issue at all. I enjoy talking to these people and actually feel pretty happy about it.

Um no that's not really the issue at all. I enjoy talking to these people and actually feel pretty happy about it.

Um , really?

Um , really?

Lol yes really.

*actually I'm glad you brought that up cause it caused me to realize something. I don't get tired after talking to people I don't want to talk to, but I do get tried when its people that I do enjoy speaking to. Made me realize that when its someone I don't want to talk to its like inside I hold back and don't experience that drain.

Edited by dmattwads

Lol, funny you are losing energy when you are happy, Lol.

Yea it is odd isn't it, I made an edit on my last post touching on that.

Yea it is odd isn't it, I made an edit on my last post touching on that.

All I can say if I were you I would meditate on finding out my unconscious conflict, that I consciously think I am happy, but my energy tells me something quite different.

Ambivalence and unconsciousness... nobody likes looking for those things in themselves, but they are worth checking out, otherwise anomalies will be labelled as 'mysteries' or the causes for them projected outward.

• Like 2

All I can say if I were you I would meditate on finding out my unconscious conflict, that I consciously think I am happy, but my energy tells me something quite different.

Ambivalence and unconsciousness... nobody likes looking for those things in themselves, but they are worth checking out, otherwise anomalies will be labelled as 'mysteries' or the causes for them projected outward.

I have been meditating a lot and I actually feel better emotionally now that I can ever remember ;)

Lol, funny you are losing energy when you are happy, Lol.

Yep, I heard that many times from over weight people that complain that they can't lose weight. They claim that the less they eat the more weight they put on.

I'm not putting down over weight people. I'm sure I lie to myself and everyone all the time without knowing myself.

Looking inward is both a meditation method physically and mentally. If that's too hard, one can always look at the mirror. I believe everything happening around you is the reflexion of your internal.

Well I did go and meditate upon this doing insight meditation and did get an interesting insight into this. So as I'd said I'd been having issues with people sucking off my energy. So yesterday in school I tried to be mindful of this and flex my wei chi in class and did the gyan mudra (index finger and thumb touching) and that seemed to help somewhat. I still got sucked off but it was not as total as before. Of course I think this caused the girls to up the ante cause they were touching me more than usual.

So anyways I get home and am sort of tired from class but still got some energy left over. I notice that the tiredness really kicked in at about 3pm which is when the bladder/kidney meridian time starts and lasts till 7pm. So I'm like ah my water element is low, which is not surprising as in TCM they say the Kidney is always deficient. Now I had been working on the other organs no sweat but when ever I thought about my kidneys it was like something told me "no not yet". Well you know how human nature is, if one shoe drops you just got to have the other one drop.

So my roommate is over at her bf's place puppy sitting the puppy but he is out of town on business. So she messages me and asks what I'm up to and if I am hungry. I tell her that I can't afford to go out so she says she'll come and get me and buy me dinner lol. So once I know shes on her way I have this inner dialogue and am like "oh no you don't, you don't get my energy this time muhuhahaha" So I do the kidney meditation.

Now unlike all the other organs I work on the kidney seems like this black hole and it seems like I can meditate upon it for a while and its still hard to make it glow bright. So I figure I'd rather give my energy to my kidneys than to my roommate so I do the kidney meditation while she is on her way. About 20 min later she shows up and my kidneys still feel not "full", but now I'm pretty tired after how much qi my kidney's soaked up.

So we go to the pub and we are eating and I notice that this time she looks bored and is yawning. So I consider the skeptics on this thread so decide to do an experiment. With what little energy I still have left I decide to send some of it her way. She immediately perks up and looks happy and gets chatty and starts joking. Then I stop sending her energy and she gets dull and looks bored again. I did this a few more times and got the same result each time. But since I didn't have a lot of energy left I stopped the experiment and then shes like "I'm ready to go" which is unusual for her cause she likes to usually have several beers and linger for a while.

So yea I was tired again but as opposed to the energy going outward (mostly) this time it was my kidney that soaked up an enormous amount of it. Though they do say the Kidney is the store house of our energy so that is interesting. That and the fact that it lies with in the area of the lower dan tien which also stores our energy, so yea pretty cool.

Sign in to follow this