Li Jiong

How can we survive the coming disasters?

Has anyone else considered this, that the current financial instability and banking crisis may well be deliberate. It is part of a long term strategy to introduce global institutions like a real world bank. That is a single body which controls money and business world wide. In order to get 'us' to agree to this plan 'they' have to make us sufficiently frightened - so that we will sign up to emergency measures. Already governments in America and Europe are nationalizing or part nationalizing what were private banks. My prediction is that they will soon start saying that national governments are not enough to deal with the crisis and that we need an international body with both reserves and regulatory powers which will ensure 'stability' in global finances.

By God I hope this will be the result.

h

Misfortunes come already, and this is just a beginning.

Nothing is really free, people have to pay for their foolish greed.

The funny thing is most people will never realize their own sin, but criticize others fruitlessly. And then they seek for some religious illusion to hocus themselves, they never have the courage to face the reality.

This is a vicious circle, and it will certain result in doomsday.

Mirror mirror on the wall

The nordic Andromeda aliens are the goodies

The reptile aliens from draconius are baddies of course.

Become spiritual enoguh SO THAT can shoot blasts at them and WIN! Earth back .

:D

Has anyone else considered this, that the current financial instability and banking crisis may well be deliberate. It is part of a long term strategy to introduce global institutions like a real world bank. That is a single body which controls money and business world wide. In order to get 'us' to agree to this plan 'they' have to make us sufficiently frightened - so that we will sign up to emergency measures. Already governments in America and Europe are nationalizing or part nationalizing what were private banks. My prediction is that they will soon start saying that national governments are not enough to deal with the crisis and that we need an international body with both reserves and regulatory powers which will ensure 'stability' in global finances.

Bingo!

By God I hope this will be the result.

h

Nice to see you guys are so ready to surrender unto slavery! The ones that will control this global entity, are the same ones orchestrating the wars and financial collapses! Wake up my friends.

Bingo!

Nice to see you guys are so ready to surrender unto slavery! The ones that will control this global entity, are the same ones orchestrating the wars and financial collapses! Wake up my friends.

Agreed Rabbit B)

Misfortunes come already, and this is just a beginning.

Nothing is really free, people have to pay for their foolish greed.

The funny thing is most people will never realize their own sin, but criticize others fruitlessly. And then they seek for some religious illusion to hocus themselves, they never have the courage to face the reality.

This is a vicious circle, and it will certain result in doomsday.

Tell me what is the one thing you need the most in this life?

Then tell me it is not free.

For those interested in the banking cabal, www.zeitgeistmovie.com is pretty cool - the last third is about financial conspiracy.

Everything in this suburb of reality is subject to creation-stasis-degeneration. The current human society isn't any different and is not above being subject to natural laws. Whether it's sooner or later is kind of irrelevant.

I always feel like I am sticking up for li Jiong even though I don't know anything about him . . . haha Maybe he reminds me of someone, or maybe I like the fact that he is not love-bombing people.

Li Jiong I suggest you put on a star trek uniform and ninja mask, call your self pang qing wa dao shi, put some videos on youtube of yourself using the mojo to give women NCO's and people will be beating down your door to give you their money.

They always prefer form over substance.

That's what they really want. Sexual power, temporal power, reputation, and star trek uniforms.

Star Trek suit, Ninja Mask, not having to let go of humanness, Li Jiong. . . Think about it. Your audience demands it.

Perhaps you are right. But I am just playing game in human world, who will really care of money?

I'm just joking with you dude.

I didn't mean to seriously suggest that you wear a star trek uniform and ninja mask. :)

And I think I figured out what I like about you . . .

I wouldn't presume to tell someone on the internet if they're enlightened or have attained the tao or not or whatever.

But, your persistence in stating that you have, and the fact that the more people come after you, and in situations where normal people would back peddle - You come out with "been there, done that" and manage to upstage any argument against you with even more bold claims!

Your website says you graduated from a Chinese medicine college. Do you practice that for a living?

Bingo!

I'm getting really fed up the idea of equating trust in a responsible government to being willing to slavery. Why are you guys so afraid of governmental involvment? It is the absence of involment that has made the financial crisis we are looking at today. And it is the absence of resonsible government that make people suffer, not the opposite. For some very odd reason, living in one of the countries in the world with the least federal interference, you are so afraid of it. why? What are we in Norway then? Slaves?

If we view neoliberalism, as the adage of the western governmental systems as "the best solution" so far, we humbly experience the results now. Do you really think that extended federal powers are BAD? It is their complete lack of regulating the capital and finance markets that created the situation in the sub-prime area in the first place.

In Scandinavia, which is dangerously social-democratic, the federal bank went in at an early stage of a similar crisis in the liquidity of big banks. If the U.S government had been more active, and regulated the marked instead of this ridiculous lassaiez faire model, then maybe millons of people would not have lost their money and homes.

The only way to protect common interest (not the bank interest) is to let a governmental body of supra-national judicial power be the true sovereign of the global financial market, in the same way the the U.N was supposed (and hopefully will again) to work. This is necessary because the global liberalist ideology is destroying the possibility of the poor countries to actually make a viable place in the global market, and as an old "evil" economist said: Free trade will sooner or later end up in monopoly or cartels, and when that happens, the economy will collapse. I think we're there now, and it's not because some conspiracy.

Without going deep into macroeconomics, a responsible, disinterested federal bank, acting out of interest for the common good is by far the better solution.

phew. off my chest.

h

I'm getting really fed up the idea of equating trust in a responsible government to being willing to slavery. Why are you guys so afraid of governmental involvment? It is the absence of involment that has made the financial crisis we are looking at today. And it is the absence of resonsible government that make people suffer, not the opposite. For some very odd reason, living in one of the countries in the world with the least federal interference, you are so afraid of it. why? What are we in Norway then? Slaves?

If we view neoliberalism, as the adage of the western governmental systems as "the best solution" so far, we humbly experience the results now. Do you really think that extended federal powers are BAD? It is their complete lack of regulating the capital and finance markets that created the situation in the sub-prime area in the first place.

In Scandinavia, which is dangerously social-democratic, the federal bank went in at an early stage of a similar crisis in the liquidity of big banks. If the U.S government had been more active, and regulated the marked instead of this ridiculous lassaiez faire model, then maybe millons of people would not have lost their money and homes.

The only way to protect common interest (not the bank interest) is to let a governmental body of supra-national judicial power be the true sovereign of the global financial market, in the same way the the U.N was supposed (and hopefully will again) to work. This is necessary because the global liberalist ideology is destroying the possibility of the poor countries to actually make a viable place in the global market, and as an old "evil" economist said: Free trade will sooner or later end up in monopoly or cartels, and when that happens, the economy will collapse. I think we're there now, and it's not because some conspiracy.

Without going deep into macroeconomics, a responsible, disinterested federal bank, acting out of interest for the common good is by far the better solution.

phew. off my chest.

h

If that is what we get then your arguments make sense. But actually what we will probably get is a central bank run by the same vested interests which are manipulating the situation to bring it about.

I agree that not all government is bad and I also think that if you are interested in inner work then you have to work within the existing system - whatever that is. But it is also important to be as aware as possible of the mechanisms which are used to control society because this is part of learning about the human condition.

phew. off my chest.

Maybe central bank officials should be elected, considering they arguably have more power than the POTUS.

Right now they're not, and the FRB is a very closed ethnic old boys' club.

And I think I figured out what I like about you . . .

I wouldn't presume to tell someone on the internet if they're enlightened or have attained the tao or not or whatever.

But, your persistence in stating that you have, and the fact that the more people come after you, and in situations where normal people would back peddle - You come out with "been there, done that" and manage to upstage any argument against you with even more bold claims!

Your website says you graduated from a Chinese medicine college. Do you practice that for a living?

Fact is fact after all, I want to keep humble, but I won't make lies to show my humbleness.

I was a doctor of traditional Chinese medicine before, but to do cultivation wholeheartedly, I gave up the position years ago.

Fact is fact after all, I want to keep humble, but I won't make lies to show my humbleness.

I was a doctor of traditional Chinese medicine before, but to do cultivation wholeheartedly, I gave up the position years ago.

Do you do a lot of charity work, but dont like to talk about it?

Do you do a lot of charity work, but dont like to talk about it?

No, actually, I am the object that my family and friends do a lot of charity work for me. But somehow they are willing to do that, and in the recent a few years, they all get good health and get succeed in their careers.

It is the absence of involment that has made the financial crisis we are looking at today. And it is the absence of resonsible government that make people suffer, not the opposite.

Hagar, I have to applaud you on this observation. You are clearly someone with their eyes open and their ears to the ground. Hopefully, in time, more people will realise.

Yours, with respect,

James

Hagar, I have to applaud you on this observation. You are clearly someone with their eyes open and their ears to the ground. Hopefully, in time, more people will realise.

Yours, with respect,

James

Well, eyes open :wacko: . I'm just throwing opinions around for the heck of it. This is way more complex than we'd ever wrap our brains around. The bow is returned.

Apologies for dozing off on this thread.

This is really not about economics. It is about the fact that in the latter part of the last century, capitalism was made political in the sense that it was suddenly the only, and best solution. We know today, that capitalism, in the liberalist sense has failed utterly to provide us with a safe, viable economic system.

The reason for the economic collapse is the conscious political choice to view minimal interference from federal institutions as a way to create value, and involment as a hinderance to economic growth.

We know better after witnessing how the federal authoraties now invests heavily into the private banks for the first time since the 30s.

h

Edited by hagar

Well, eyes open :wacko: . I'm just throwing opinions around for the heck of it. This is way more complex than we'd ever wrap our brains around. The bow is returned.

Apologies for dozing off on this thread.

This is really not about economics. It is about the fact that in the latter part of the last century, capitalism was made political in the sense that it was suddenly the only, and best solution. We know today, that capitalism, in the liberalist sense has failed utterly to provide us with a safe, viable economic system.

The reason for the economic collapse is the conscious political choice to view minimal interference from federal institutions as a way to create value, and involment as a hinderance to economic growth.

We know better after witnessing how the federal authoraties now invests heavily into the private banks for the first time since the 30s.

h

I can see where you are coming from Hagar in terms of good government but my original point was to ask if anyone had considered if it was possible that the current difficulties were brought about deliberately in order to create popular support for increased global government. If this was the case, and I am not saying it definitely is, then the motivation is not really that benign. It was a genuine question. While you may favour increased federal involvement I personally only want government at a level at which I can influence in some way. This is absent in institutions such as the European Union where decision making is opaque and non-consultative. I do not object to the Union in principal but just the actual union which we have ended up with.

It is definitely true that it seems beyond the power of national governments (even the USA) to directly influence the money markets. Even if they pour $700b into it! In Britain, Gordon Brown came up with quite a sensible package but the market failed to respond as hoped, which just leaves everyone crossing their fingers and hoping. But you have to ask what brought about the credit crunch. The answer lies in the deregulation of the sector, the promotion of greed - and even more in the need to create the appearance of growth in the economies of the US and Europe over the last 10 years through investing and reinvesting in the housing market. In other words we had to seem richer than we really were for reasons of international power politics and the rise of China and India as economic powers. What has happened now is that the bubble has burst and the value of everything has deflated down to where it should have been in the first place (or will eventually). Well - who created that situation? Not us - it was created by 'them', whoever they are. We are the victims of it and how do we know that the solutions proposed by the same people who created the problem will be any more benign, or any less manipulative?

This guy is f'n brilliant. He basically says that

. As above, so below. And essentially, we are far too yang, and HIGHLY yin-deficient! Our entire world has the same problem as most people walking around today - weak kidneys and waayy too much yang fire...

D5aQwacMI2s

We all need to cool off and get rehydrated!

Edited by vortex

This guy is f'n brilliant. He basically says that

. As above, so below. And essentially, we are far too yang, and HIGHLY yin-deficient! Our entire world has the same problem as most people walking around today - weak kidneys and waayy too much yang fire...

We all need to cool off and get rehydrated!

Thanks vortex that's really interesting.

Best thing is to take your water and clear of negative energy etc then charge it with Chi, Prayers, Reiki, energy etc & then let it sit on some orgonite with certain crystals.

And then drink.

Edited by Vajrasattva

I can see where you are coming from Hagar in terms of good government but my original point was to ask if anyone had considered if it was possible that the current difficulties were brought about deliberately in order to create popular support for increased global government. If this was the case, and I am not saying it definitely is, then the motivation is not really that benign. It was a genuine question. While you may favour increased federal involvement I personally only want government at a level at which I can influence in some way. This is absent in institutions such as the European Union where decision making is opaque and non-consultative. I do not object to the Union in principal but just the actual union which we have ended up with.

It is definitely true that it seems beyond the power of national governments (even the USA) to directly influence the money markets. Even if they pour $700b into it! In Britain, Gordon Brown came up with quite a sensible package but the market failed to respond as hoped, which just leaves everyone crossing their fingers and hoping. But you have to ask what brought about the credit crunch. The answer lies in the deregulation of the sector, the promotion of greed - and even more in the need to create the appearance of growth in the economies of the US and Europe over the last 10 years through investing and reinvesting in the housing market. In other words we had to seem richer than we really were for reasons of international power politics and the rise of China and India as economic powers. What has happened now is that the bubble has burst and the value of everything has deflated down to where it should have been in the first place (or will eventually). Well - who created that situation? Not us - it was created by 'them', whoever they are. We are the victims of it and how do we know that the solutions proposed by the same people who created the problem will be any more benign, or any less manipulative?

I totally, and in principle agree, especially regarding the EU.

Way too top heavy, and in an elitist sense, increasing alienation towards the whole concept of democratic process, where the distance btw citizen and executive power is huge.

What is scary is when active and detail-oriented government is combined with belief in a captialist politics that ends up being protectionsistic, like in some sense both the US and the EU is. Much more so than say scandinavian country. What is the pragmatic solution in a comlex society that we live in is moderate governing and control over central aspects of the economy, like the mandate to control liquidity and interest, and securing the customers savings.

As for your question regarding "them", isn't it much more realistic to see how these processes have a mind of its own, and seen from a buddhist philosophical viewpoint, there is no primal mover, as phenomena co-dependently arise, and there is no hidden master of puppets in the economy. The real world is way more arbitrary, chaotic and surreal than what we might think.

only my 2 kr.

Good discussion.

h

As for the

Edited by hagar

I totally, and in principle agree, especially regarding the EU.

Way too top heavy, and in an elitist sense, increasing alienation towards the whole concept of democratic process, where the distance btw citizen and executive power is huge.

What is scary is when active and detail-oriented government is combined with belief in a captialist politics that ends up being protectionsistic, like in some sense both the US and the EU is. Much more so than say scandinavian country. What is the pragmatic solution in a comlex society that we live in is moderate governing and control over central aspects of the economy, like the mandate to control liquidity and interest, and securing the customers savings.

As for your question regarding "them", isn't it much more realistic to see how these processes have a mind of its own, and seen from a buddhist philosophical viewpoint, there is no primal mover, as phenomena co-dependently arise, and there is no hidden master of puppets in the economy. The real world is way more arbitrary, chaotic and surreal than what we might think.

only my 2 kr.

Good discussion.

h

As for the

From the perspective of Buddhist philosophy I agree that the credit crunch is exactly the product or phenomena of samaric existence driven by desire, ignorance and hate. Desire for wealth and the power it brings but in ignorance of its true nature; and hate arising when the object of desire is withdrawn or turns out not to deliver what it is perceived to provide i.e. some form of satisfaction.

I would say that the world generally, both the natural world in terms of climate change and the social world in terms of the world financial crisis is in a period of decay. By this I mean that it is declining so that new things can emerge. Just as death is needed for life. Although I understand this it is quite scary in the sense of individual security. The big world changes, such as the fundamental political power shifts following the end of the cold war threaten any security which we might have had for ourselves and our loved ones - security that is which arises from the worldly situation.

At one stage I became quite worried about things but then as a practitioner of meditation and 'inner work' I had to ask myself what I really believed - what I was really here for. And although I still worry I found that the inner security which comes from centering on spirit instead of the world was very reassuring. I felt that I had done enough ground work for this to happen and that in itself was a helpful feeling.

The world is complex and chaotic - and two good examples are economies and the weather systems - but they still follow simple rules (see chaos theory). And I am sure that there are people and groups of people who seek to capitalize on the situation to gain more power and they do this through manipulation. Ok they are deluded and confused because they do not really understand the nature of reality but they still operate. I do not think this is really a conspiracy theory but more a realistic assessment. People who are of the power seeking mind set are not interested in the welfare of other sentient beings but only in what advantage they can gain.

Thanks vortex that's really interesting.
If you think about it, Earth's self-regulating response to global warming is...releasing more cooling yin water through more hurricanes, storms & flooding.

I've been doing some kidney breathing meditation of blue ice glacier and deep dark Earth yin energy lately.

Vajrasattva - Yea, the whole topic of esoteric nutrition where health intersects spirituality is really f'n fascinating! I can't stop watching these damn David Wolfe & Daniel Vitalis vids, lol. They're starting to all make sense now. :)