Patrick Brown

The Max Christensen Facts Not Fiction Thread.

Question to Kunlun practitioners:

What is your ultimate goal with your Kunlun practices? :huh:

Mmmm, a good question indeed. Seeing as how we know so little about what kunlun does other than "IT'LL MAKE YA FEEL GOOOOOOOOOOOD" :lol: It's probably alittle hard to say. The "endgame" is apparently the gold dragon body which supposedly means immortality? (It hasn't been made clear to me). I'm personally trying to explore it to see what it does. Also it seems that it DOES increase one's capacity to "channel" energy and also store energy, at least i've had some personal indicators of such. but the sensations are very...interesting, again for me at least. It's very "electrical", feels like I have a "current" running through my body when I summon the energy, pretty cool. Ultimately I'd like to be able to project this energy for healing and defense and perhaps explore what other fun things could be done with it (siddhis).

Do you practice Rainbow? What have you experienced? What are your goals?

-Astral

Of course it's not...but it's the way it's introduced Max profile (X Men narrative), certain hilarious pecularities (the fence thing...come on!), etc.

I don't doubt about the efficacy of Kunlun...but they are selling water by the river in a especial moment of our spiritual evolution when "the doors are open"(this has been said recently by many teachers of different schools): no need anymore for passwords, lineages,etc. to access what we already are...

The interview with Chunyi Lin speaks volumes to that respect (opening of the heart) but, again, if you enjoy the "trip" around Kunlun, I understand (I'm a writer)

Yes, and it was established long ago that Max didnt invent the marketing for it, I for one am not going to fault him for Chris' cinematics even though a bunch if not most of it did have Max's approval for presentation. I've seen wild and odd claims from a few schools, and it seems like anybody that's got any juice will have "some weird occurrence" or another, if everyday citizen normalcy is your juxtaposition.

The fence thing? OK, that does sound a bit odd and people's BS meters may go off at that, but - what do you say after having kept and open mind and experienced it? (ok, it was a tree and not a fence, but there werent any fences around :P ) Experience speaks for itself - I spent a couple years doing fundamental practices before I found kl, and it supercharged the hell out of what I was doing - but most noticeably after having learned red phoenix, and that isnt spontaneous at all - so its not just shake a bit and have benefits....shaking does have its benefits, like you said, but there's more to it than that. Have you trained with Max/learned rp? Because if not, then your position is a little more understandable if you've only had the book in your hands.

Random piece of info: I heard somewhere that in the later stages of Kunlun you eventually reverse the orbit...anyone hear anything about that? Does anyone know if such an act would have any significance? I'm pretty sure that where I heard it made it seem like an important part of alchemy...idk.

-Astral

I have had my questions about max's branch for a while. I dont believe that they practice the real tao.

I was reading the pillars of bliss book and on page 21 it says that the girl who founded kunlun went down to the cave of demons and prayed to the entities there. The cave is found kwangsi province near the maoshan temple where their snake magic originated from.

What they promote is not real tao i have had my questions about them for awhile. But dont believe me just look up new world order and the serpent cults.

Real taoism is holy. Real taoism brings you closer to god.

Listen to me Taoism is all about restoring your connection with god.

A taoist has no need of "magic".

I have had this feeling about max and his group for awhile please back away from kunlun it is not what it is advertised to be.

Coyote the archetype, force or spirit is distinct from Coyote a teaching method instilled within human by realization of a universal law. Not everyone realizing that law within seems as a teacher though the way mind interacts there after is very different. Archetype represent among other things universal laws

meant to be acquired, or overcome. Becoming Coyote does not mean becoming a tricky person. It means full instillment as presence of being one of the laws -a mastery.

Coyote means Coyote,go and read the medicine stories of the traditions . Don't make bullshit word trickery with me!

• Like 2

cool

What I mean is: I quit this thread, I'm REALLY bored about the Kunlun Church,the select hierarchy, the true believers, the heretics, and all the totally predictible ramifications (endless bizantine, trivial discussions,etc.)

It's becoming deadly boring. I've had enough of these dynamics in my life before

Bye, bye, good luck everybody involved with the Kunlun innership

Edited by Ulises

I found Kunlun was much more useful when practiced, rather than talked about :D

• Like 1

Morihei Ueshiba

...I felt the universe suddenly quake, and that a golden spirit sprang up from the ground, veiled my body, and changed my body into a golden one. At the same time my body became light. I was able to understand the whispering of the birds, and was clearly aware of the mind of God, the creator of the universe.

At that moment I was enlightened: the source of budo is God's love - the spirit of loving protection for all beings... Budo is not the felling of an opponent by force; nor is it a tool to lead the world to destruction with arms. True Budo is to accept the spirit of the universe, keep the peace of the world, correctly produce, protect and cultivate all beings in nature.

Edited by torus693
  • Like 1

Fun idea, Patrick. B)

I looked into this a little bit. I think they mean ultraviolet C.

I'm not a scientist. And there isn't scientific evidence to make this claim as far as I know.

But regardless, I think it's safe to say that: the energy is a certain wavelength that displays properties which might coincide with something in the spectrum of vaccum ultraviolet light. Is it VUV or UVC? I don't know.

Yeah I remember when Max told me about Ultraviolet 3. I thought that he was being esoteric and talking about a movie that had not been made yet.

For months I would walk around

UVA...UVB...UV3???

Just stit and forget.

ph34r.gif

... ascribe Chris' marketing and moviemaking to him, think he came up with the DNA thing on his own

(DNA, Ultraviolet, black holes, cellular cascades and most content in the marketing etc. etc. are all pre-chris - now I go away)