Patrick Brown

The Max Christensen Facts Not Fiction Thread.

I'll just say this: very excited,I went to a kunlun workshop, I bought the kunlun book....

I'd really want to say another thing, but I have to be honest, even if I'm ostracized from this forum (no more fear!). After careful consideration:fishy, fishy, fishy...or, being polite: extreme coyote style...

Hmm....

I would like to add that Max is claiming some type of Shamanistic knowledge that he received from Mongolian Shamans. Now he is giving trainings. I have seen this in Santa Fe over the years where someone is offering Shamanistic training for a hefty fee with no credentials. Now there are hundreds of women masquerading as Shamans. I guess the drum and rattle they carry proves it. :lol: If one carefully reads Eliade's work on Shamanism, the training is rigorous and it takes years to train for such a position. Further, most don't even begin to meet the specific requirements. NDE being one requirement. I just remembered that Max was struck by lightening and his third eye is fused, whatever that means. I have yet to see how a non physical chakra can be fused.

Another ignorant speculation. It says on the site that the shamanic classes are not to teach how one to become a shaman, but give the experience of the rituals. You know nothing about what max teaches how he is in person or his history. Why do you keep insulting someone you bately know?

I don't mind you as much when you are berating vaj but your toxicity can rub off people who want to learn about kunlun and I want people who are interested to actually give this a try.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

Another ignorant speculation. It says on the site that the shamanic classes are not to teach how one to become a shaman, but give the experience of the rituals. You know nothing about what max teaches how he is in person or his history. Why do you keep insulting someone you bately know?

I don't mind you as much when you are berating vaj but your toxicity can rub off people who want to learn about kunlun and I want people who are interested to actually give this a try.

Then why are they called Shaman workshops? A bit misleading if you ask me. BTW, you have waged two ad hominem attacks on me tonight. Please note the insult policy.

energy does crystallize. Actually everything has a crystalline structure, even energy.

The wisdom eye has a physical base. The aperture is more or less open in everyone.

It has to do with fluctuation in life force that varies from one person to another.

Energy is not a crystalline structure. Where did you get this idea?

In your view one should just lay prostate before Max and all is revealed? That will never happen!

Another ignorant sppeculation. I've met max three times. I approached him with as much doubt fear thinking him a fraud. I've never seen max take advantage of people or mention anything that would make him seem special. All that is marketing which has its downsides but now I see that perhaps it was necessary to raise a ruckus to draw peoples attention. It sure worked here.

Max is humble and refers often to his teachers in gratitude. He always mentions that he is equal to the people at the seminar. But all this is not why I'm defending him here. Its because the practice is genuine, the bliss is real and the insight it offers is ripe for todays generation that demands rapid progress.

The more you become open to your environment the more sensitive you become of the toxicity and suffering around you. I was at a sit two weeks ago and chose to give as much bliss energy overflowing in my body to the people as I could. I could feel them. I could feel they guy in front me dumping his inner suffering onto me. I nearly choked with throat pain and was in tear for some hours. I had to build and purify all that again.

I did what I did as a sort of experiment with the energy overflowiing within me. I don't think I am quite ready to be doing stuff like that now. So it's a wonder how max gives what he can to hundreds of people. His doing something beneficial to others and painfulnto him so it pisses me off now when I read all this ignorant speculation insulting him.

Don't go now saying "see how you worship him now!" That's not how I feel. I feel gratitude towards him and send him blessings, but I don't feel that he is above me or below him but like a compassionate fellow cultivator who has learned what he has through blessings of his teachers. The practice let's you stand on your own.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes
  • Like 1

Then why are they called Shaman workshops? A bit misleading if you ask me. BTW, you have waged two ad hominem attacks on me tonight. Please note the insult policy.

Yeah so they have painting workshops but it don't make you a painter. Way to picknick littlest things possible try to see the bigger picture.

Sorry about the insults. Sometimes I forget how fragile you are.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

Another ignorant sppeculation. I've met max three times. I approached him with as much doubt fear thinking him a fraud. I've never seen max take advantage of people or mention anything that would make him seem special. All that is marketing which has its downsides but now I see that perhaps it was necessary to raise a ruckus to draw peoples attention. It sure worked here.

Max is humble and refers often to his teachers in gratitude. He always mentions that he is equal to the people at the seminar. But all this is not why I'm defending him here. Its because the practice is genuine, the bliss is real and the insight it offers is ripe for todays generation that demands rapid progress.

The more you become open to your environment the more sensitive you become of the toxicity and suffering around you. I was at a sit two weeks ago and chose to give as much bliss energy overflowing in my body to the people as I could. I could feel them. I could feel they guy in front me dumping his inner suffering onto me. I nearly choked with throat pain and was in tear for some hours. I had to build and purify all that again.

I did what I did as a sort of experiment with the energy overflowiing within me. I don't think I am quite ready to be doing stuff like that now. So it's a wonder how max gives what he can to hundreds of people. His doing something beneficial to others and painfulnto him so it pisses me off now when I read all this ignorant speculation insulting him.

Don't go now saying "see how you worship him now!" That's not how I feel. I feel gratitude towards him and send him blessings, but I don't feel that he is above me or below him but like a compassionate fellow cultivator who has learned what he has through blessings of his teachers. The practice let's you stand on your own.

See these are the kind of "testimonials" that could help and I think are being sought. Anything else u holding back bruh?

Also are you sure you didn't project such feelings onto that person and thus trick yourself into feeling them urself? I used to think I was an empath but then I realized that because of my desire to feel others emotions I ended up just making shit up and thinking it was real. Needless to say I was pretty embarrassed when I decided to test it :P I had some people focus on an emotion and write it down and I would try to "tune in" and needless to say What I felt was just my impression of them and had nothing to do with the reality of their feelings. Not to say that such is the case in your example. Have you had any other interesting experiences?

Personally kunlun makes me laugh ALOT for absolutely NO reason although oddly enough most times it's characteristic of a villans laugh :P But also the bliss is incredible. I get these intense spinal "orgasms", Mostly in my upper back and chest (heart area). I've never been able to transfer energy though, pity, but then again I think the spontaneous part just fukks with the nerves, not actual transmittable energy (or maybe i just don't know how and haven't worked enough at it). The red phoenix never really did much for me. In the beginning I felt "magnetism" but nowadays I don't feel anything.

-Astral

Coyote has a polarity that can be very,very tricky, pure ambiguity...he is the Archetype of the Trickster world-wide: turning things upside down, to show the relativity of any frame, shaking things up, to dissolve any rigidity, but also doing word trickery: trickster can lead you to worship a pile of dung, for example; or believing that war is "holy", for example...creating worlds of fantasy and manipulating endlessly with his bla,bla,bla...let's not forget that Hermes was the patron of thieves...

In the worst cases, like late Castaneda,you have a recipe for the disaster:

http://www.salon.com/books/feature/2007/04/12/castaneda

http://www.amazon.com/Sorcerers-Apprentice-Life-Carlos-Castaneda/dp/1583940766

"Haiti," a Vodoun priest once told me, "will teach you that good and evil are one. We never confuse them. Nor do we keep them apart."

Wade Davis

Edited by Ulises

I went through the whole thread last year on the photos and posted my thoughts. \

As such, your continued posting here is mere regurgitation and you havent came up with anything new or substantial. Well, except for claiming achievement in a variety of practices :lol: And then declaring your own questions to be astute. But, "you're just here to shed some light," right? As far as a good many of us are concerned, you're just here to complain and sow some discord about your crusade du jour.

• Like 1

yes, the lesson is in the deception. The middle path is revealed by what the self resists. Polarity is essential, conflict is progress. The entire world is a polarity, a lie, deception, Maya, Coyote.

I resonate with this approach to Maya.

Wendy Doniger O'Flaherty, a Sanskrit scholar from the University of Chicago:

Interestingly, she looked at the root meaning of the Sanskrit word, maya, and discovered that it could best be translated as "transformation".

She writes, "To say that the universe is an illusion (maya) is not to say that it is unreal; it is to say, instead, that it is not what it seems to be, that it is something constantly being made."

See these are the kind of "testimonials" that could help and I think are being sought. Anything else u holding back bruh?

:D . I don't consider Kunlun as my main practice, but a very useful tool for direct insight meditation. And I did post a lengthy thread on some bodily changes I began experiencing a few weeks back, but everyone's body and energetic configuration is different, so posting certain experiences may insinuate false imitation.

Also are you sure you didn't project such feelings onto that person and thus trick yourself into feeling them urself? I used to think I was an empath but then I realized that because of my desire to feel others emotions I ended up just making shit up and thinking it was real. Needless to say I was pretty embarrassed when I decided to test it :P I had some people focus on an emotion and write it down and I would try to "tune in" and needless to say What I felt was just my impression of them and had nothing to do with the reality of their feelings. Not to say that such is the case in your example. Have you had any other interesting experiences?

No that wasn't the case. I was completely blissed out for a week with no sense of time, space, or any solidarity. Felt like I was walking on air. I felt the universe and all my surroundings breathing with my body. In breath, the universe became me, out breath, I became the universe. Something in those lines at least :lol: :lol: .

But as we went around the sit to share, when it came to this guy, even before he opened his mouth, my system just took an immediate "hit." Then he went on to talk about how he had lost his home, was homeless, and now trying to find a way back.

It's not about "figuring out" other's feelings. They become as palpable as feeling your own feet on the ground, or the touch of things. You don't grab a cup and try to "tune in" to that feeling if you are already sensitive with your hand.

Personally kunlun makes me laugh ALOT for absolutely NO reason although oddly enough most times it's characteristic of a villans laugh :P But also the bliss is incredible. I get these intense spinal "orgasms", Mostly in my upper back and chest (heart area). I've never been able to transfer energy though, pity, but then again I think the spontaneous part just fukks with the nerves, not actual transmittable energy (or maybe i just don't know how and haven't worked enough at it). The red phoenix never really did much for me. In the beginning I felt "magnetism" but nowadays I don't feel anything.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In my experience, the blissful openings of the body must not be solidified. They should be freely let go of so they will take their natural course throughout the body. There will naturally be a lot of clinging and reifying of experiences, but contemplation on the ever effortlessness, spontaneity, openness, and emptiness of experience, lets the process happen very very naturally, like learning to walk. I don't know much yet about transferring energy, but seeing there is no "out" or "in" in experiences lets one's mind connect to everything else easily.

I had a lot of hard time with red phoenix too, but that too, don't force the energy. See where it like to go, and guide it by coaxing it, not push it.

Wish you the best!

Edited by Lucky7Strikes
  • Like 1

I really feel joyful that people are getting benefit from Kunlun...but for three dollars (well, perhaps a little more now...) in amazon you get the same quick results, without all the "woo woo"(of course, if you resonate with kunlun,forget all this non sense and, by any means, go ahead with the "pillar of bliss"!):

"The Energy Break", Bradford Keeney...

or simply following, in a relaxed, child-like, mischievous way, these simple steps:

A GOOD PATH TO THE SHAKE

Shaking in the company of others is one of the most powerful experiences I know. Your shaking can be catalyzed and deepened by the presence of others. You can join me and others for that experience, or you can begin on your own:

1 | Focus on good feelings -- preferably love, compassion, and kindness -- and stay connected to them. It doesn't matter what words or phrases, if any, come to mind.

2 | Turn on some spirited rhythmic music and start wiggling and moving.

3 | It doesn't matter whether your eyes are open, half-closed, or closed. Do whatever feels natural.

4 | Activate your muscles, wiggling and moving them from head to toe.

5 | Gradually increase the rate of breathing until you are breathing rapidly.

6 | Assume an active attitude toward becoming excitable. Encourage yourself to tremble, shake, and quake.

7 | Continue shaking for as long as you wish. This is not an indulgence.

8 | At the end of the exercise, let your body do what it wants -- lie down, sit, walk, or whatever feels right.

9 | Do this when you desire, even once a day, but at least once a week.

--b.k.

Again, the key point, as master Chunyi Lin eloquently states, is about the opening of the heart...

Here are some possible experiences:

• Highly charged excitement

• Simultaneous deep relaxation and heightened arousal

• Vibrating, prickling, or tingling sensations; sensations of energy or electricity-like currents circulating in the body

• Intense heat or cold

• Muscle twitches and involuntary body movements: jerking, tremors, quaking, and shaking

• Desire to move into an unusual body posture

• Awareness of an inner force moving inside you or an inner voice that guides

• Feeling of being high ("drunk from the shake")

• Intensified sexual desire

• Increased heartbeat

• Spontaneous expression such as laughing or weeping

• Improvised vocalizations

• Hearing inner sounds like bees buzzing, drumming, moving water or wind, roaring, whooshing, thunder, ringing, or music

• Altered states of consciousness: expanded awareness, trance, or mystical experience

• Blissful feelings in the head, particularly the crown area

• Pervasive and indescribable bliss

• Intensified feelings of love, peace, and compassion

• Visionary and out-of-body experiences and imagined flight

• Belief that you are acquiring a healing power

• Stimulation of the desire for creative expression

• Deepened understanding of life; enlightenment, conversion, or transcendent experiences

Knowing that what you are experiencing is "normal" can make it more acceptable and pleasurable.

Edited by Ulises

I don't think that would be the same as Kunlun. The outer effects might look similar, but I think Kunlun sets up different resonances. In Kunlun you start out relaxed with no expectations and what happens happens. I don't think you're programming yourself as in #6, " Assume an active attitude toward becoming excitable. Encourage yourself to tremble, shake, and quake."

I don't think that would be the same as Kunlun. The outer effects might look similar, but I think Kunlun sets up different resonances. In Kunlun you start out relaxed with no expectations and what happens happens. I don't think you're programming yourself as in #6, " Assume an active attitude toward becoming excitable. Encourage yourself to tremble, shake, and quake."

that's one way to approach, more Bushman-like; in "The Energy Practice", you begin relaxed, and without expectations....the important thing is being open, without over-seriousness, child-like, to be "danced" by the energy...

I have experienced both, Kunlun and Shaking/Seiki Jutsu/Autokinetics: it's the same experience, only a different word trickery (very elaborated in the coyote way in kunlun)...

It just bothers me the "X-MEN" narrative of Kunlun, with its ambiguity about siddhis, Shangri-La lineages,etc. (I've developed a trustable bullshit radar through the years - my own coyote side,in this case fox...) and smells fishy to the point, sometimes, of being hilarious...be careful with the fences... ; )

but again, if you prefer to think that kunlun is "different" (selling water by the river in fancy bottles) and is of benefit for you...no problemo, go ahead with the "pillar of bliss"

Edited by Ulises

*shrugs* if Fiji is no different than the Hudson in your mind, no problem :) But, is your bullshit detector completely infallible? I trust mine too, but I most certainly know it is fallible.

• Like 1

the base field, Tao, dark matter what have you has two very distinct pattern. One undulating differentiated fractal like though highly organized repeating patterns.

The other static pristine form definably crystalline. All substance aligns from within and on top these lattice. Every cell of the human from is part of a crystalline structure born from Tao. Tao is the force of dark matter that aligns the spirit fires into the structure -web of life.

Dark matter is inferred to exist, therefor, the structure is unknown. Your supposition is incorrect.

Electromagnetic energy is a waveform and can be measured. I have heard about cells beings crystalline in shape and have seen no concrete proof. Why not post some data to support your premise.

Edited by ralis

*shrugs* if Fiji is no different than the Hudson in your mind, no problem :) But, is your bullshit detector completely infallible? I trust mine too, but I most certainly know it is fallible.

Of course it's not...but it's the way it's introduced Max profile (X Men narrative), certain hilarious pecularities (the fence thing...come on!), etc.

I don't doubt about the efficacy of Kunlun...but they are selling water by the river in a especial moment of our spiritual evolution when "the doors are open"(this has been said recently by many teachers of different schools): no need anymore for passwords, lineages,etc. to access what we already are...

The interview with Chunyi Lin speaks volumes to that respect (opening of the heart) but, again, if you enjoy the "trip" around Kunlun, I understand (I'm a writer)

Edited by Ulises

Of course it's not...but it's the way it's introduced Max profile (X Men narrative), certain hilarious pecularities (the fence thing...come on!), etc.

I don't doubt about the efficacy of Kunlun...but they are selling water by the river in a especial moment of our spiritual evolution when "the doors are open"(this has been said recently by many teachers of different schools): no need anymore for passwords, lineages,etc. to access what we already are...

The interview with Chunyi Lin speaks volumes to that respect (opening of the heart) but, again, if you enjoy the "trip" around Kunlun, I understand (I'm a writer)

Just sent you an email. Your responses area absolutely right on. Thanks!