Patrick Brown

The Max Christensen Facts Not Fiction Thread.

Attempt to define Tan Tien with measurable, scientific, socially acceptable proofs.

After this and by the same standard prove the Micro Cosmic Orbit, Chakras, Jing, Chi and Shen

Oh, and Tao

When you are done please post your proof of Taoism here:

Thank you.

Have you ever seen an aura?

Charlie Murphy did !!!

He has nothing to sell, prophet or gain either

All schools practices are marketable and marketed on a premise

That Universal Life force, Chi, Ki, Prana, Od and such EXIST...

Do They?

Answering "Yes" means that you beleive in something that cannot be proven.

Check it! 00:43 !!!

He say's he's not bulls*itting!

It is TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORIES after all! FACT !

ORANGE AURA COLOR: Relates to reproductive organs and emotions. The color of vitality, vigor, good health and excitement. Lots of energy and stamina, creative, productive, adventurous, courageous, outgoing social nature; currently experiencing stress related to apetites and addictions;

Yup! Rick James!

http://www.reiki-for...ormeanings.html

In case anyone hasnt figured it out yet... I believe firmly that Torus IS Max playing around and feeding his insecurities....

I asked him if he was affiliated with Max and he did not answer.

• Like 1

In case anyone hasnt figured it out yet... I believe firmly that Torus IS Max playing around and feeding his insecurities....

:lol: Seriously??? If you knew Max at all you'd know he wouldnt post 62 times in an hour, his typing skills are terrible so if he has something to say he's going to sit and write it until its done and post it. That's how its always been with his handful of posts on the ol kunlun board.

This begs the question, of course there's a board member insult policy, so how does that apply to the member's masters and teachers? I would think the extrapolation is fitting. Mod/community opinion? Apologies if this has been addressed already, but this is just annoying and ridiculous having to deal with supremely uninformed rumor mills.

• Like 3