Patrick Brown

The Max Christensen Facts Not Fiction Thread.

I can tell you why my friend:

If the goal is abilities (and power)then the goal will remain elusive. These abilities are a byproduct of the practice of awareness cultivation (or mind mastery= yigong) If the goal is focused on power the student will be stuck right where they are at - always out of reach. I have seen very VERY emotionally and physically imbalanced people in his classes-- AND HE LOVES IT. The more crazy antics a student demonstrates the more Max latches on to them and feeds it. (or feeds on it)

Have you opened your body to your environment? It's difficult being around emotionally and physically imbalanced people because they affect your system already. You don't feed on people's negativity, their negativity feeds on you.

Sifu Jenny has alot to say on this and I am sure any of you could ask her directly-- I did..... she feels that Max and his students are suffering because they are only focused on obtaining abilities/power at the core (this is what he promotes primarily if you really listen to him) I have heard her say that this can turn into imbalance, illness, insanity, possession and even death in some cases. He always throws in little sidenotes for the health aspect, awareness aspect, etc but he doesnt really care about that---it is obvious after talking with him and seeing how he lives and his state of health he is promising these students Golden Dragon Body, Psychic abilities, opening of 3rd eye etc so that is what they are all working together towards- POWER.

Ok, just for people reading through this. I am not suffering, and I think people can also see that Cat and Joeblast are not exactly suffering either. If there is anyone displaying "imbalance" here it's you.

If you dont believe me get in touch with Max and some of these people who REALLY know him and ask them directly.

You need to clarify Max's teachers. I asked Jenny about Max and she said she respects him deeply as a fellow practitioner. Also a year ago, one of his "teacher" or brothers from Mao Shan lineage came on this forum causing all sorts of controversy saying similar stuff you are saying until things got cleared and he needed therapy or something.

Just ging to post the facts. He claims to have been born as a triplet, stuck by lightening... etc. The report will verify or deny this story (birth history, name changes, hospitalizations, places of residence and any other information they have kep on the guy. If its all true, then great. If its not then let the record show that as well.

Ok, so you haven't verified anything yet and have caused all this ruckus.

Good investigative reporting. As for the letters to students, stuff like that isn't new to this forum at all. We've had students who had had very bad experiences, but they were mostly due to their own projections.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes
  • Like 1

Great...but I dont think you know him REALLY. Sociopath are first and foremost CHARISMATIC and very skilled at sucking people in. He is a master of that. There are many who have experienced a myriad of problems from his "system" which is why he keeps reinventing himself and is so defensive and controlling in protecting himself and his "system".

Hey Mr. Journalist, let's not call someone a sociopath before we have evidence he is one. Yes, there are people who have experienced a myriad of problems. Those problems have all been documented here, and people can make their own conclusions as of their causes.

Stealing energy, this is verified by his own teachers, students and others. You can ask his teachers about that one. You obviously dont have enough experience with him as there are many others who actually were close to him that know differently.

You can't really steal energy...because energy isn't really "contained" in you...your energies can be directed at a thing or someone (I guess in this case that would be Max), but again, that's really the problem with the individual deciding to put him on a pedestal. And this isn't just a problem with Max, it's a problem with all teacher student relationships.

Max has briefly revealed that his relationship with certain teachers aren't so solid. And understandably so since teaching this stuff to the public won't be popular. So to gain a broader perspective you should probably get Max's side of the story too.

You should post all that stuff from many people...

And by the way if being a drama KING means exposing truth then so be it!

If you really care about revealing the truth, your drama KING stuff's is just distracting, makes you sound biased, and just plain unnecessary.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

I had the worst and most bizarre dreams in my entire life which started the first night and continued for months. That made me realize there is something devious in this lineage. These dreams had nasty physical side effects.

BTW, Max's claim of membership in " The Red Willow Society" is very questionable. No one including my friends in Taos NM have never heard of it. The Taos Pueblo is very closed to outsiders.

I had the worst and most bizarre dreams in my entire life which started the first night and continued for months. That made me realize there is something devious in this lineage. These dreams had nasty physical side effects.

BTW, Max's claim of membership in " The Red Willow Society" is very questionable. No one including my friends in Taos NM have never heard of it. The Taos Pueblo is very closed to outsiders.

Yea, that's all the trash in you. Going through nightmares, emotional upheavals, and devastating self reflections is part of ANY quality meditative techniques. Vipassana, Zen, whatever effective meditation you do you have to face your inner demons and fears. I've sweated cold plenty from nightmares and visions. But Kunlun, as powerful as it is, makes it that much more intense.

But after sometime, it's a smooth ride. :wub: .

Edited by Lucky7Strikes
  • Like 1

I'm sure you and your friends know everything about Taos and everything you guys don't know is just a made up lie. :rolleyes: .

We've had students who had had very bad experiences, but they were mostly due to their own projections.

However it would be irresponsible of a teacher to give such a method to a student who is not ready, not equipped to handle what comes with it. What happened to the day where the teacher would give low level things to the public (outer circle) but would only let CERTAIN PEOPLE in the inner circle. What happened to the stress on virtue and having a good heart. What happened to purification through karma yoga or through service and "repentance"? One's projections will drive them mad until they understand what is causing those projections and without a teacher readily available to help them they are left on their on to deal with something they were never ready for. If a technique is potentially dangerous then it should not be taught to just anyone who can fork over $300, the potential student should be "scanned" to see if they are ready and if they're not they should be given some purification practices or perhaps some information on how to raise their vibration. The way Max advertises Kunlun is that it's for everybody and he spreads it to anyone willing to pay regardless of their mental state or karma or anything. I think there's a reason Sifu Jenny wasn't teaching this publically ;)

Just my thoughts

-Astral

Yes Lucky7, you're IMO (and IME) spot on.

Which is why it's IMO very very important to let people know what they're getting when they get into ANY system.

I realise this might seem a bit "soft" of me to suggest and I know there seems to be a heavy religious/mythological bent on going through hell, enduring suffering, all that.

But I don't believe it has to be that hardcore.

I've been refraining... but oh well here I go...

Tongue: I was interested in what you had to say until you made allusions to CIA friendships and claiming torus is Max (Hi Chad!). This doesn't mean your experience is invalid or whatever - I don't know you haven't validated them.

RE: the He said she said and agenda's

I think a person can have a high value on "truth" and revealing truth without that being a personal agenda against the community of its leaders. On the same note a person can refute a detractor without it meaning they are a groupie... on both sides I see this happening.

There are students that find things "don't add up" this doesn't mean they are "not facing their realities", are projecting their issues etc. I mean we are adults (most of us) and I think for those who have questioned either Max or the community have had experiences similar to what tongue is leading to (or at least what I anticipate he is).

... and there are those where these questions are irrelevant and have never been in a position to be treated differently than any other person in good standing... that being said the "I know Max, this isn't true" really wouldn't hold water and vice versa. So I think we could leave a little room in our thinking for other peoples' experience being different than our own.

I personally have found Max to be very generous not only in his teachings but just as a person; I found him to be very passionate about his interests and that passion is contagious. He is a nice man.

I have also found him to avoid confrontation for long periods and then over compensate when the confrontation can no longer be avoided. I have found him to triangulate with in his relationships and he makes friends and dates from within his student pool (which inevitably is a precarious thing to do).

I think he has surrounded himself with relationships in where the imbalance of power inherent to teacher/student relationships have allowed him to stay in a very safe place, where if ever confronted he can simply cut ties with the person. It is my belief that this has prevented him from growing as a teacher and community leader.

I the times when there have been troubled waters amongst the student body and the noise of detractors gets louder and closer to home, his approach has been to re-evaluate the teachings. Which has lead to better, stronger, more effective techniques - but also allowed him to avoid where the source of these problems are.... in how he establishes the relationships with his students.... one example of this is to say "I am not a teacher, think of me like family of a friend".... I also found that he doesn't establish what is expected, or what the boundaries of these relationships are with the students until they have "acted inappropriately".... then avoids it for a long period time, then swats flies with a hammer.... so be it. I'm sure we have all met a person or two like this.....

Tongue I have been a detractor.... I have "pointed the gnarly finger". But it is not from a place of "I'm gonna take them down" it is from a place of caring and a sense of responsibility that if I see something effecting people I care about then I have a responsibility to speak up; even if that puts the relationship at stake... I'm not sure your intentions are as sincere. From that I'm a bit conflicted because I am interested in a few points that you have raised but at the same time put off with the "CIA"..."torus is max" crap. Try a little more journalistic professionalism applied to your new hobby and you may find that you can make a real and substantial contribution.

Edited by -O-
  • Like 3

However it would be irresponsible of a teacher to give such a method to a student who is not ready, not equipped to handle what comes with it. What happened to the day where the teacher would give low level things to the public (outer circle) but would only let CERTAIN PEOPLE in the inner circle. What happened to the stress on virtue and having a good heart. What happened to purification through karma yoga or through service and "repentance"? One's projections will drive them mad until they understand what is causing those projections and without a teacher readily available to help them they are left on their on to deal with something they were never ready for. If a technique is potentially dangerous then it should not be taught to just anyone who can fork over $300, the potential student should be "scanned" to see if they are ready and if they're not they should be given some purification practices or perhaps some information on how to raise their vibration. The way Max advertises Kunlun is that it's for everybody and he spreads it to anyone willing to pay regardless of their mental state or karma or anything. I think there's a reason Sifu Jenny wasn't teaching this publically ;)

Just my thoughts

-Astral

Max doesn't teach Guru yoga. It's funny everyone's like "oh my god, all these loonies are worshipping Max...yada yada." Read about the true Guru yoga students who devote decades serving their teacher to learn a meditation technique. Read through the Mahasiddhas who scraped their guru's shit for twelve years, of how Naropa was beat by Tilopa without a hint of teaching given to him for a decade.

You are NOT guaranteed or entitled to a spiritual practice in a lifetime.

Sifu Jenny now teaches publicly. She doesn't scan people and everyone is welcome. If she did that the teaching wouldn't be available to people like you and me, and it'd be like the old times when only the select few are going to be privileged. And I sure don't want that. What's better is what we have here when, yes, there can be pitfalls and difficulties to practices like Kunlun given to an individual to sort through, BUT we have fellow practitioners who can guide each other and help one another. So what Max and Jenny are doing is ok for our age.

Anyways, in the olden days, a technique would be given to a yogin who would go to the caves and practice that for years. Teachers aren't supposed to babysit you through this stuff.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

(emphasis mine).

We've had students who had had very bad experiences, but they were mostly due to their own projections.

Well, the former we can all agree is fact.

The latter, debatable.

Numerous times Chris acknowledged that the transmission from the teacher connected a student with the naga lineage. Then once people started having lizard problems the language shifted such it was always the result of what the student did. It shouldn't be any surprise that someone in a P.R. position would craft narrative to protect the image of teacher & school he is promoting. Somehow people took his words for unquestionable spiritual fact. Wake up, people: there's a P.R. person in every spiritual group. :rolleyes:

This has all been discussed before.

- Trunk

(emphasis mine).

The latter, debatable.

Numerous times Chris acknowledged that the transmission from the teacher connected a student with the naga lineage. Then once people started having lizard problems the language shifted such it was always the result of what the student did. It shouldn't be any surprise that someone in a P.R. position would craft narrative to protect the image of teacher & school he is promoting. Somehow people took his words for unquestionable spiritual fact. Wake up, people: there's a P.R. person in every spiritual group. :rolleyes:

- Trunk

Ah, sorry. Yeah I'm aware of that discussion, and pretty much agree with you in that regards.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

(emphasis mine).

The latter, debatable.

Numerous times Chris acknowledged thait the transmission from the teacher connected a student with the naga lineage. Then once people started having lizard problems the language shifted such it was always the result of what the student did. It shouldn't be any surprise that someone in a P.R. position would craft narrative to protect the image of teacher & school he is promoting. Somehow people took his words for unquestionable spiritual fact. Wake up, people: there's a P.R. person in every spiritual group. :rolleyes:

- Trunk

Yes Trunk, it was Naga to the maximum limit. However, I was strong enough to deal with it! Were these my projections? Absolutely not!

Yes Trunk, it was Naga to the maximum limit. However, I was strong enough to deal with it! Were these my projections? Absolutely not!

The world is your projection.

• Like 1

If the world is an absolute projection as Lucky claims, then one who suffers and is ill is merely peojecting? Right at this moment I am tending to my mother's needs since she is very ill and nearly died 3 weeks ago. Tell her that her heart failure is some projection. Your rhetoric is heartless!

• Like 1

If the world is an absolute projection as Lucky claims, then one who suffers and is ill is merely peojecting? Right at this moment I am tending to my mother's needs since she is very ill and nearly died 3 weeks ago. Tell her that her heart failure is some projection. Your rhetoric is heartless!

We are projecting together. All suffering is due to oneself. Just as this body is the mind's formulation, so is its creation, suffering and death. Clinging to it as a caused material entity is the foundation for all of its sufferings and illnesses.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes
  • Like 2

We are projecting together. All suffering is due to oneself. Just as this body is the mind's formulation, so is its creation, suffering and death. Clinging to it a caused material thing causes all of its sufferings and illnesses.

Take your heartless mental Buddhist rhetoric somewhere else.

My comment didn't have anything to do with your mother if you took it that way. I wish her the best. -_-

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

It's not mental rhetoric. It's the only way our existence makes observable sense.

If you believe that you are a material product, then I suggest you seriously reconsider how you view this life, but moreover the worthiness of living this life out that way.

• Like 1