Vajrasattva

Long Distance KUNDALINI KAP Training through Skype

Can "real-life" KAP 1 alumni get access to that too?

yes please send me your facebook user name so i can add you.

Santi

Santiago, do you know if Tao does a small energy transfer during every skype lesson, cause he never talks about it and I'm wondering whether he does it in silence.....Thanks for the help

i am sure he does. I will ask him for sure tonight at hoshin fest dinner. I know I do. But in any case I am pretty sure he does too.

Shaktipat goes hand in hand with KAP training. In any case daily I send to all KAP members.

Edited by Vajrasattva

I am writing this right after my weekly skype discussion with Tao. We worked on some tummo and the lower three chakras. I am feeling all three of the chakras so well now, and tummo is ridiculous. The meditation we just did has me so motivated for things to come. I highly recommend this course to everyone, and Tao is an awesome and caring instructor like Santiago.

I am writing this right after my weekly skype discussion with Tao. We worked on some tummo and the lower three chakras. I am feeling all three of the chakras so well now, and tummo is ridiculous. The meditation we just did has me so motivated for things to come. I highly recommend this course to everyone, and Tao is an awesome and caring instructor like Santiago.

You know how certain shamanic traditions had dances to bring certain weather - e.g. the rain dance... Well, I read this and improvised a KAP dance :lol:

Shnoogins,

James

Just joined today. A good class. I gotta work out the details of using Skype and facebook. I joined this morning loaded up Skype and Facebook, and then didn't know how to join. I got on, but couldn't see the chat and I'm not sure how to acccess the facebook info.

I look forward to up to speed by next week.

Michael

Just joined today. A good class. I gotta work out the details of using Skype and facebook. I joined this morning loaded up Skype and Facebook, and then didn't know how to join. I got on, but couldn't see the chat and I'm not sure how to acccess the facebook info.

I look forward to up to speed by next week.

Michael

first class is always funky in terms of getting going and getting through Skype & facebook etc

But kinks should be smoothed out now :)

goto facebook ad me as your friend and then i add you to secret group ;)

Best wishes,

Santiago

You know how certain shamanic traditions had dances to bring certain weather - e.g. the rain dance... Well, I read this and improvised a KAP dance :lol:

Shnoogins,

James

:)

just waiting now to find location to teach KAP in UK

I have ticket already.

sometime ine NOV 23 - Dec 1

just waiting now to find location to teach KAP in UK

I have ticket already.

sometime ine NOV 23 - Dec 1

Fantastic news :) I was hoping it'd be in that week. I've already got the week before off work, so now I have an excuse to take a fortnight off B)

Do you reckon I should take the 1st off work too, being a monday 'n' all?

Wish I could help with getting a venue... how much space would we need?

Yours,

James

I feel this resonates with me and that it is something that I'm likely to pursue in the future. But right now I think what is most important for me is to follow through with the work I'm currently doing. Not because I feel it is superior to anything else, but because I have a history of not following through with anything and need more then anything to break that pattern of behaviour..

Edited by thedole

So far I amazed at the results of this course so far. My entire body is opening up and i am becoming a happier, more loving, and more energized person. This week we are working on the heart chakra and its amazing how quickly I am feeling the warmth and loving feelings in my chest. Anyone debating whether or not to do it should really do it. I got my reiki attunement yesterday by Tao. I was kind of closed off during the session, (kinda cause I had to go #2 and my focus was elsewhere). After I did some KAP work and opened up my body seems to have accepted the energy. Ever since my body is ringing full of energy that Im trying to cycle through the chakras. Tao said Glenn popped in during the transmission. I find my interactions with others to be a lot easier, especially when working on the heart chakra. People can almost sense a genuineness and openness in the energy I am projecting. I also have a lot of people who I haven't talked to communicating with my via facebook, and I have had several dreams about people I know who later told me they were thinking about me at the time I was having the dream. It's getting more and more fun to play.

Edited by ryansmith

Is this process something for inexperience beginners in the world of cultivation also or should you have gained a decent base level before venturing down this path?

So far I amazed at the results of this course so far. My entire body is opening up and i am becoming a happier, more loving, and more energized person. This week we are working on the heart chakra and its amazing how quickly I am feeling the warmth and loving feelings in my chest. Anyone debating whether or not to do it should really do it. I got my reiki attunement yesterday by Tao. I was kind of closed off during the session, (kinda cause I had to go #2 and my focus was elsewhere). After I did some KAP work and opened up my body seems to have accepted the energy. Ever since my body is ringing full of energy that Im trying to cycle through the chakras. Tao said Glenn popped in during the transmission. I find my interactions with others to be a lot easier, especially when working on the heart chakra. People can almost sense a genuineness and openness in the energy I am projecting. I also have a lot of people who I haven't talked to communicating with my via facebook, and I have had several dreams about people I know who later told me they were thinking about me at the time I was having the dream. It's getting more and more fun to play.

Hi - which KAP course are you on? I'm on KAP 6, probably 4 weeks behind you. We just had our third session this evening ( UK time). I'm really having fun with it. I had been practicing AYP for the last year and was desperate with negative symptoms. I saw the thread on the AYP forum and decided to check it out. Glad I did. A few suggestions from Tao and I'm 95% better. My wife and I are also booked up on the UK workshop with Santi. Good stuff.

Is this process something for inexperience beginners in the world of cultivation also or should you have gained a decent base level before venturing down this path?

It is design for folks of ANY level.

Hi - which KAP course are you on? I'm on KAP 6, probably 4 weeks behind you. We just had our third session this evening ( UK time). I'm really having fun with it. I had been practicing AYP for the last year and was desperate with negative symptoms. I saw the thread on the AYP forum and decided to check it out. Glad I did. A few suggestions from Tao and I'm 95% better. My wife and I are also booked up on the UK workshop with Santi. Good stuff.

See you soon in UK!

Tao is a good man with a LOT of practical experience & knowledge. :) Glenn loved him like a son.

Yeah I started the course September 7 and the past 2 weeks have been practicing atleast an hour a day cause I love the feeling I get when doing it. I feel really fortunate to have found this course.

Best,

"Ryansmith"

Really looking forward to doing this now, about to replace this rust bucket pc with one good enough for Skype :)

By the way, after Egodeath, do you ever feel fear again? From what you read in spiritual books it usually says the Ego is the source of all fear so it'd make sense if it's death meant bye bye to that.

Really looking forward to doing this now, about to replace this rust bucket pc with one good enough for Skype :)

By the way, after Egodeath, do you ever feel fear again? From what you read in spiritual books it usually says the Ego is the source of all fear so it'd make sense if it's death meant bye bye to that.

For the most part no.

: )

Looking forward to sharing with you.

Ace :)

Oh lately I've been doing a lot of chakra meditations on the first 4 chakras, this won't interfere with anything KAP does will it?

Oh lately I've been doing a lot of chakra meditations on the first 4 chakras, this won't interfere with anything KAP does will it?

Nope :)

we work on each center systematically one by one for the 1st 8 weeks.

Thanks for replying again, you're very patient. :lol:

I have to admit i used to be in favor of the 12 hour (weekend KAP). But since doing the long distance course its nice to witness the progress of each student over the course of 12 weeks. Gives me time to build a strong foundation with everyone.

So yes I too use patience. Some folks want the "WHAMMY" in one shot! But truth is better not to "RUSH" and better to let things be as you train consistently and diligently. The Shaktipat and transmissions work even better when the students are training and allowing that "seed" to grow even more. I have some folks in the class now that are already having Kundalini rising to the 3rd eye. Others are having great effects and changes not only for them but for their families as they apply KAP and its various healing methods as well.

Peace : )

See you soon.

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

I have to admit i used to be in favor of the 12 hour (weekend KAP). But since doing the long distance course its nice to witness the progress of each student over the course of 12 weeks. Gives me time to build a strong foundation with everyone.

So yes I too use patience. Some folks want the "WHAMMY" in one shot! But truth is better not to "RUSH" and better to let things be as you train consistently and diligently. The Shaktipat and transmissions work even better when the students are training and allowing that "seed" to grow even more. I have some folks in the class now that are already having Kundalini rising to the 3rd eye. Others are having great effects and changes not only for them but for their families as they apply KAP and its various healing methods as well.

Peace : )

See you soon.

Santiago

I can't imagine doing the course in only 12 hours. I think the format of the online course is great.

Way :D

I can't imagine doing the course in only 12 hours. I think the format of the online course is great.

Way :D

Glenn used to do it and we still do it in person in a one weekend shot. Sometimes even one day shot.

But I am not offering that if you come in person you can jump into long distance calls aswell. so u get to fully learn.

questions about kap distance training

1 do you offer shaktipats with the distance training for 150$ (i think that was the price on the website)

2 regarding your rainbow/light body work in the later course, has anyone in your system achieved the rainbow/ light body?

thanks

2 New classes

Class Sessions K108 and K109 kick off this week. K108 starts Saturday at 12:30pm Miami Time, and K109 Starts Next Wednesday the 5th at 21:30pm Miami Time. This is the first public announcement, and already there is only room for five more people in each...

If you want in, act now: http://kundaliniawakeningprocess.com/register.html

Level One of KAP is the stand-alone, everything-you-need solo practice, for safe, permanent kundalini awakening. The practice takes 20-40 minutes-a-day.

Each Distance Learning Class session is open to a maximum of six new students, lasts 12 weeks, and is 1/2 hour of class time every Sunday using Skype free internet telephony, plus supplementary videos, text, and audio delivered via private Facebook group.

For local time conversions, and to register, please go here: http://kundaliniawakeningprocess.com/register.html

Hi Santiago,

Sorry for repeating the question but I attended a level 1 KAP with Glenn Morris in 2005. Do you recommend I take the level 1 again considering it has been revised? Or can I jump straight into level 2??

Thanks!!

2 New classes

Class Sessions K108 and K109 kick off this week. K108 starts Saturday at 12:30pm Miami Time, and K109 Starts Next Wednesday the 5th at 21:30pm Miami Time. This is the first public announcement, and already there is only room for five more people in each...

If you want in, act now: http://kundaliniawakeningprocess.com/register.html

Level One of KAP is the stand-alone, everything-you-need solo practice, for safe, permanent kundalini awakening. The practice takes 20-40 minutes-a-day.

Each Distance Learning Class session is open to a maximum of six new students, lasts 12 weeks, and is 1/2 hour of class time every Sunday using Skype free internet telephony, plus supplementary videos, text, and audio delivered via private Facebook group.

For local time conversions, and to register, please go here: http://kundaliniawakeningprocess.com/register.html