Vajrasattva

Long Distance KUNDALINI KAP Training through Skype

I look forward to meeting you all, It'll have to wait till I have moved house -Urrggh!- as the internet conection here is a bit crap :angry:

Cool. Seth :)

It's all good but I wasn't talking about the specific practice or a teacher, but the tendency of people to jump from one thing to another.

Some say: "one hour of my practice is worth 100 years of any other" or "It will definitely get you enlightened in this lifetime" or "our meditation is the most advanced and oldest tradition".

They forget to say, it doesn't really matter. It's destiny/karma if the student goes far enough. A simple sitting practice would be enough for the "right" person, or for the "wrong" person, a really really really fast path will stretch for a few hundred lifetimes.

You can easily make a diamond out of a rough diamond stone, but no matter how skilled the cutter is they can polish a piece of quartz all day long, and it's still just a piece a quartz.

So, to me, it's not the practice, it's the student that makes the practice a living thing and carries on the tradition. Make the practice yours and it will live through you. And here we come to my original point: in order for one to grow, they need to practice. No practice, no growth. But most people get tired mentally of the same thing every day, they get bored and disillusioned. And they move on.

So I'm not saying Kunlun is the best, or Vipassana, or Kundalini KAP. I'm saying if one goes to study with Santiago, or Max, or Jesus, it would be nice for them to practice what he teaches for at least a few years to realize the full effect of the tradition. How else would they know if it works for them or not? :)

It's all good but I wasn't talking about the specific practice or a teacher, but the tendency of people to jump from one thing to another.

Some say: "one hour of my practice is worth 100 years of any other" or "It will definitely get you enlightened in this lifetime" or "our meditation is the most advanced and oldest tradition".

They forget to say, it doesn't really matter. It's destiny/karma if the student goes far enough. A simple sitting practice would be enough for the "right" person, or for the "wrong" person, a really really really fast path will stretch for a few hundred lifetimes.

You can easily make a diamond out of a rough diamond stone, but no matter how skilled the cutter is they can polish a piece of quartz all day long, and it's still just a piece a quartz.

So, to me, it's not the practice, it's the student that makes the practice a living thing and carries on the tradition. Make the practice yours and it will live through you. And here we come to my original point: in order for one to grow, they need to practice. No practice, no growth. But most people get tired mentally of the same thing every day, they get bored and disillusioned. And they move on.

So I'm not saying Kunlun is the best, or Vipassana, or Kundalini KAP. I'm saying if one goes to study with Santiago, or Max, or Jesus, it would be nice for them to practice what he teaches for at least a few years to realize the full effect of the tradition. How else would they know if it works for them or not? :)

true at the end of the day the person studying needs to do at least a little every day.

Ill be taking the 11:30 long distance course. I just started energy based meditation and I can already feel the power the technique has. I'm really looking forward to tracking my progress and seeing where I am in several monthes.

Ill be taking the 11:30 long distance course. I just started energy based meditation and I can already feel the power the technique has. I'm really looking forward to tracking my progress and seeing where I am in several monthes.

Every day is a new experience my friend, never mind the months :)

Welcome back to the path you will discover you never left!

Yours humbly,

James

i gotta make a payment for something so if i have enough money after i would LOVE to take this course..this is something that i dont want to pass up on so i just hope i can pay for it

ryan are you signed up?

did you get in on call today?

Santiago

i gotta make a payment for something so if i have enough money after i would LOVE to take this course..this is something that i dont want to pass up on so i just hope i can pay for it

contact me privately we can set something up to help you get going.

Santiago

can you breakdown what we will be learning in the course?

"contact me privately we can set something up to help you get going."

what did you have in mind?

can you breakdown what we will be learning in the course?

Santi listed this on an earlier post in the same thread:

Everything that is taught you are given an empowerment/Shaktipat so that it will be easier for you to achieve the practices.

Ultimately everything shown can be done as one thing or integrated to all activities.

Hoshin Tao Chi Kung Movements

Chi Kung Walk

Inner Smile & 5 mind states

The Meditations, Psychology and positive intents/Attitudes of the 7 major Chakras & the Godai /5 Elements (earth water fire air void)

Mudras

Tummo

Spider Stretch

Aura Viewing

Shen Breathing

Damos Cave

Micro cosmic orbit , Dan Tien Cultivation

Standing & Sitting 5 point breathing + Shamanic Visualizations & Bon Po Techniques

Basic Energy Healing

Rooting grounding

Arousing Shakti.

Again this is a BRIEF list with out the real methods or details. For that you need to attend the long distance course or see me in person.

Thanks

Santiago

You can see the following information about KAP on his website:

KAP Level 1

Material mastered in KAP Level 1:

Solo Meditative Practice

Supplementary Movement, Sensitivity, and Healing Practices:

* Body alignment, breathing, and safety factors for kundalini arousal

* Developing your qi

* Opening and widening your energy channels

* Harnessing your emotions

* Exercises for releasing and channeling kundalini

* methods of keeping the process positive

* Circulating your energy for health, balance, and safety

* Giving and taking energy from the environment to amplify and smooth the process

KAP Level 2

Material mastered in KAP Level 2:

Intermediate and advanced practices,

including solo and dual cultivation and group practices

* Even more safe ways rapidly expand the capacity and current of your energy meridians, including your center channel

* pouring on the sexual energy using olo and Dual Practices, including the sexual fusion practices

* Refining, Directing, Guiding qi/ prana

* more methods for alleviating kundalini syndrome

* Physicalizing your new chi in your mucles, bones, fascia, and organs

* more ways to harness and channel the chi in your environment (earth, heaven, and man), and much more...)

"contact me privately we can set something up to help you get going."

what did you have in mind?

You should probably contact him privately which can be by sending a PM or an email :D

lol i sent like 2 or 3 PMs too but i guess he doesn't check em so :(

Sorry Sinno Been very Busy.

What i referred to is that if someone wants to take the course but can not afford we can set up installment payments.

Best wishes,

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

Thought I'd bump this post back to life again :)

I was just curious as to how those taking the course are finding the practices that are imparted?

Are you managing to keep a daily routine?

Any experiences you'd care to share?

Yours humbly,

James

Thought I'd bump this post back to life again :)

I was just curious as to how those taking the course are finding the practices that are imparted?

Are you managing to keep a daily routine?

Any experiences you'd care to share?

Yours humbly,

James

Hi,

I'm taking the course and finding it great. In three short weeks we've learned so many practices including deep belly breathing, inner smile w/ 5 moods, shaking, chi kung walk, chi circulation forms, earth/ root chakra meditation, and water meditation.

I haven't felt too much, but that's because I'm VERY unsensitive. All I've felt is some tingling and some stuff when we made chi balls.

Other people have reported to having all sorts of good things happen to them, but most of them aren't Tao Bums.

Hope this answeres your question,

Niel :)