Vajrasattva

Long Distance KUNDALINI KAP Training through Skype

Hi Way,

Due to some things my K 2 students have gone through i have been requested to teach Psychic Self Defense. So I focusing on that for now.

The syllabus will be up soon for that & K 3 soon.

Santi

Var,

What is psy self defense and why would people need it?

Thanks,

Kate

is this also called the yin body?

I have never really been clear on the nature of the spiritual baby?

I have no idea what a Yin body is, I have never heard of it.

I have been told that the spiritual baby should be so to say feeded so it can grown up to a spirit and after death of the physical body it will continue to live or perhaps it should be exist. I think that it was someone here on TTB that say that he have a such (spiritual baby) during the controverse with Li Jiong, if so he perhaps could give us some first hand information.

Santiago, I would also like to hear and answer to Loke's question above.

In Morris's Path Notes, he states that Kan and Li is the Chinese or Taoist version of Kundalini awakening. Can you clarify this? Does Kundalini involve some kind of internal copulation between Shiva and Shakti? Is this Similar to the Taoist Kan and Li Practice? Is it also supposed to result in the birth of a spiritual fetus?

if you are new to KAP classes ad start this sunday please send me a email with your username [email protected] or on sunday 5 min before class time send me a Message here on skype.

Those of you who already took course stay in touch & Wish you all the best!

Love

Santi

To all TBUMB Kap'ers

KAP 1 review Thursday 9pm EST, Kap 2 review 10pm on Skype.

please either TUNE IN or get on skype and attend.

Love

S

Cool. I won't take any time off work (this time)

But I do Tai Chi and Kung Fu 12~12:30PM Friday (same time as KAP 2) so plug me in :D

:wub:

KAP 1 review Thursday 9pm EST, Kap 2 review 10pm, Dual Shaktipat for Global benefit with Susan Carlson & Santiago Dobles 11pm on Skype

: ) updated :)

This will be a repost of a what I posted elsewhere today---

I am appealing to anyone who can anwser my questions to please do so. I am at a point in my life where I could really benefit from of the things I have read to come from awakening kundalini. If I had the money for it today, I would just sign up. However, I will not have the money until I get my fall financial aid, and I am not sure when that will be, so I cannot sign up for a class yet.

Thank you for reading, and for whatever you may tell me.

Hello--

I dont know where else to ask this, so here goes.

I JUST read on another site about Dr. Morriss's K.A.P.

I had planned on signing up for the course in a couple months when I have the $.

After what I read, I'm even more certain I want to. I sent a message to Vajrasattva (did I type that right?) but I never got a reply. I have a few concerns, and need advice on how to prepare.

But what I just read said these things about it (K.A.P., the act, not the class itself)

These being the possible downsides, among many positives.

"There is much dumping of adrenaline into the body and frying your system is a real possibility and danger.

If the kundalini is awakened without suitable preparation and guidance, it can also be also associated with debilitation, insanity, breakdown of the immune system, and prolonged spiritual pain and suicide.

Kundalini is the mass explosion of dark, raw, sexual, moist, sticky, juicy power. It is distinctly the wild feminine which can't be controlled. It is primitive, messy and overpowering, like birth and can be as frightening as death."

So, I just want to ask--If I do the long distance class on skype, will I have sufficient preparation and guidance?

And if I was heading in the direction of hurting my body, would I know, or would my teacher know and warn me? Could it be stopped if I was hurting myself, or would it be something which couldn't be reversed or halted?

I REALLY feel like--heck--I have no doubt that it is no coincidence that I found this site, and this K.A.P. class--I feel like it is a process I'm supposed to do. I do have some questions though..

Thanks everyone, sorry to be an insensitive newb and hijack this thread..

Nate-

Thank you so much!! I look forward to being able to talk with you about my experiences with it in the future, once I can begin the class!!

Gratefully--

Nate-

Is Thursday's session on Skype only for KAP1 graduates? I really want to do a session with you, Santi. :)

If it is...oh well...I guess I will just have to look forward to playing with you guys in the Fall when I've completed KAP1 with Tao. Oh yeah, I'm having a hard time with Earth, Fire & Water...if anyone wants to give me some tips, feel free to PM me! Gonna have some breakfast and go for a Warrior Walk now. :D

Is Thursday's session on Skype only for KAP1 graduates? I really want to do a session with you, Santi. :)

If it is...oh well...I guess I will just have to look forward to playing with you guys in the Fall when I've completed KAP1 with Tao. Oh yeah, I'm having a hard time with Earth, Fire & Water...if anyone wants to give me some tips, feel free to PM me! Gonna have some breakfast and go for a Warrior Walk now. :D

you can join in just add me as contact on skype

KAP 1 review Thursday 9pm EST, Kap 2 review 10pm, Dual Shaktipat for Global benefit with Susan Carlson & Santiago Dobles 11pm on Skype

: ) updated :)

KAP1 Review in an hour people :)

Hi folks those in classes tomorrow here is info/Schedule:

Sunday Nov 8= k1 9am, k2 10am, psd 11am are on schedule However K125 1pm, k135 1:30pm, k222 2pm, k126 3pm are cancelled till Nov 15.

Peace

Santi