Vajrasattva

Long Distance KUNDALINI KAP Training through Skype

Santiago, Vajrasattva,

Did you receive and read my p.m. personal message sent to you through the site?

If yes, Would you kindly reply towards my p.m., at your convenience ?

If no, would you please let me know. :)

Thanks kindly,

froggie

Hi Froggie did you get my PM?

This is for those of you in the course i have yet to hear from today.

Here is your new schedules for those of you in the course the next few sundays:

Sunday Dec 7

10:00am Macro Cosmic Orbit

11:30am Macro Cosmic Orbit

12:00pm Ajna/Shen Breathing (Ninja Eyes) k107

12:30pm Fire/gTummo (k108)

1:00pm Inner Smile (k111)

And then Sunday Dec 14th will be:

10: am 5 point Breathing Pt. 1

11:30 am 5 point Breathing Pt. 1

12:pm Damos Cave pt. 1 k 107

12:30pm Air / Spider Stretch/ & Bon po Meditation. k108

1:00pm Earth k111

Sunday Dec 21st

10:00Am 5 point Breathing Pt. 2

11:30 am 5 point Breathing Pt. 2

12:pm Damos Cave pt. 2 k 107

12:30pm Void pt1 Vishuddah (Ninja Ears) k 108

1:00pm Water k111

Those of you in k111 I need your USERNAMES for skype & Facebook.

Peace & God Bless

Santiago

Hi Froggie did you get my PM?

Hi Santiago, indeed i did

Thank you for your reply and your answer.

Respect man :)

Kindly,

froggie

Pardon me for breaking in here and changing the subject, but I just started looking through this thread.

I also met my Qi Gong master there whom I have been training with since then (in Vancouver, BC).

Andrew

Could you tell me the name of the master you refer to please, and if there is a link then that too. I live near Vancouver BC and am interested in getting to know local masters.

Thanks

Edited by Starjumper7

Pardon me for breaking in here and changing the subject, but I just started looking through this thread.

Could you tell me the name of the master you refer to please, and if there is a link then that too. I live near Vancouver BC and am interested in getting to know local masters.

Thanks

His name is Master Zhang Jin Fa and the site is here.

Unfortunately he returned to China this past September and due to his age, it's uncertain if he'll return. One of his close students still takes care of his house though and we still practice together.

Do you know of any others in Vancouver?

Good that you have a practice buddy. I don't know of any in Vancouver but I know of a Tai Chi master i Victoria. I used to go up to Vancouver regularly to study with Tchoung Ta Tchen, a grandmaster of Tai Chi and we would usually go out to a Chinese restaurant afterwards. For his 88th birthday there was a big cultural gathering and demos of all kinds of different masters.

Got to go...

My wife is starting KAP111 as well, and I'll be tagging along - what fun!

A true blessing. :)

I am sure it will take your relationship to ever newer places.

Have fun!

Sorry again for the thread drift, I'll leave after this :)

Good that you have a practice buddy. I don't know of any in Vancouver but I know of a Tai Chi master i Victoria. I used to go up to Vancouver regularly to study with Tchoung Ta Tchen, a grandmaster of Tai Chi and we would usually go out to a Chinese restaurant afterwards. For his 88th birthday there was a big cultural gathering and demos of all kinds of different masters.

Got to go...

I just got back from a long drive out into the woods. I went to an indian reservation where I met a shaman in his medicine house. He is the most amazing delightful person I have seen in a long time, and made me think of my chi kung teacher. I think I should get those two together, they should hit it off really well even though they would barely be able to communicate with each other.

... anyway ... back to the original post. In the cultural gathering with the demos in Vancouver there was one old master who made a big impression on me. There was just something about his age, posture, and aura that seemed magnificent. He probably isn't around any more.

Hi Santiago,

May I ask you a question? What is your standpoint on retaining jing throughout the kundalini and enlightenment process? I gather from "Path Notes" that Glenn was doing sexual practises, but he doesnt seem to be as paranoid as others for losing jing. Would you please clarify this?

Regards and thanks in advance,

DP

Given the expertise Santiago and Tao have I'd expect KAP 2 to be........hardcore

hahaha sorry couldn't resist :D

Given the expertise Santiago and Tao have I'd expect KAP 2 to be........hardcore

hahaha sorry couldn't resist :D

:D

Have you checked out Tao's site?

www.umaatantra.com

I'm on K106 with Tao and I have to say he is an excellent teacher. Great fun too. This week, it was aura viewing. Now I can't walk past a mirror without checking my aura!

Edited by Hawk Over Water

Yep. Been surfing the tantra site. I'm trying not to go practice smorgasbord at the moment and just sticking to KAP and kung fu, but there is some really cool looking stuff there.

Patience is such an unrewarding virtue :P

I think I'd like to pick up an earlier time that 12:30 so perhaps I'll get Tao for level 2. Would be nice to meet him too.

Hi Santiago,

May I ask you a question? What is your standpoint on retaining jing throughout the kundalini and enlightenment process? I gather from "Path Notes" that Glenn was doing sexual practises, but he doesnt seem to be as paranoid as others for losing jing. Would you please clarify this?

Regards and thanks in advance,

DP

Glenn was not to concerned with it since he could literally pull the jing off the sperm whether it was in his body or out side of his body. :) .

The only time really i tell students to not ejaculate is in a 2 week period if they really want to develop their Tummo "heat". Personally I do not subscribe to ejaculating daily but every once in a while is ok. I limit myself to once to 2 times a month. You have to actually let the pipes clean themselves otherwise you can get very unhealthy.

As you get better you work on experimenting allowing ejaculation to occur and then pulling back in the Jing Chi back into your body whether it be through the penis, or the Pores, or the Hair follicles.

With KAP 1 & 2 you tend to always have loads of sexual energy so I do not think there is a danger in ejaculating from time to time. Neither did Glenn. Cause the real power is coming from something beyond Semen itself.

We do concern ourselves with opening one's Kundalini but even more importantly being in full tune of the ultimate source of energy "SHAKTI" is much more important to us.

As Glenn used to say " Your Mama knows best"....

He used to think people get overly hung up and stressed about not loosing semen etc and get caught up in semen hording games. and that actually causes issues and blockages. Things must flow. So you go about things in a more natural manner. Eventually the control over Ejaculation is acquired and you get better and better at it. But it occurs naturally. Its not something you want to force. In fact you can FUCK yourself up if you force it.

If you are doing the breathing in KAP 1 especially Tummo you will be automatically sublimating and converting sexual fluids very fast. So your control will be much easier over ejaculation.

Also sometimes the ejaculation is used as in offering to Shakti. These are high up practices in Tantrism.

Peace

Santiago

Thanks for the detailed answer.

I just happened to be browsing your sites (good job on your google ratings btw) and looking for techniques that help get to the level of control of ejaculation, jing reabsorbing and abdominal control. Do you suggest the nauli yoga one, or will you have a distance course for these things soon?

regards,

DP

KAP 2 Outline:

1) Intro to advanced Breathing

2) Testicular & Ovarian Breathing + Secret Smile

3) Bone Pump Pelvic Spine Cranial Subtle Breathing

Joint & Rib Breathing/ Chi Packing in Orbit/Chung Mo Belt Orbits (BumChen)

4) Advanced Walking Concepts

5)Advanced Visualization Meditation - Secret Sword

6) Secret Sword & Tummo , 1 finger ZEN

7) Moving the Hilt & Blade & Circulations

8)Male & Female Deer Excercises

9)Upper & Lower Tantra

10) Combining Orbits & Chakra Breathing w/ Secret Smile

11)Bone Breathing

12)Wisdom Breath

13)External Chi Concentration

14)Meridian Massage Yin & Yang Building energy

15) Soft Touch & Grid Healing with Secret Sword

16)The Hidden Way (Using sexual energy & imagery to reach Enlightened states)

17) Higher Tantra Chakra Puja & Meditation & Offering, Tantric Healing during love making

18) Yab Yum

Whoever has "prepaid" for KAP 2, please send me an email [email protected] with the Time you plan to attend KAP 2 in JAN.

http://kundaliniawakeningprocess.com/schedules.html

here is the schedules.

thanks & God Bless,

Santi

Hi friends I just wanted to remind the Tbumbs that have paid for course that are jumping in January 18th KAP 1 & KAP 2 classes to please send me via email [email protected] your skype & facebook usernames. Sean that includes you : ) Sorry no banner yet I do not have Photo shop or ms paint : ( But its ok you can still jump in.

Best wishes

Santi

Hi friends I just wanted to remind the Tbumbs that have paid for course that are jumping in January 18th KAP 1 & KAP 2 classes to please send me via email [email protected] your skype & facebook usernames. Sean that includes you : ) Sorry no banner yet I do not have Photo shop or ms paint : ( But its ok you can still jump in.

Best wishes

Santi

Hi Santi, i would recommend paint.net, it's as good as paintshop or so, or maybe even better. And it's free.

http://www.getpaint.net/download.html

or maybe Seashore if you are on Mac OS, it's free also.

http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/25311

http://seashore.sourceforge.net/

or maybe something else: http://www.freemacware.com/

Edited by froggie

13)External Chi Concentration

Would this be possible to do you think?

Edited by froggie

Hi Santi, i would recommend paint.net, it's as good as paintshop or so, or maybe even better. And it's free.

http://www.getpaint.net/download.html

or maybe Seashore if you are on Mac OS, it's free also.

http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/25311

http://seashore.sourceforge.net/

or maybe something else: http://www.freemacware.com/

thank you very much : )

Hi folks,

Anybody here who has not yet received an invitation for Kap 1 or KAP 2 groups but has paid for course, PLEASE send me a message with your Usernames for Skype & Facebook so I can add you ASAP.

Thanks Peace & God Bless,

Santiago Dobles

p.s. Sean I need your email again to send you banner.

Edited by Vajrasattva

Hi folks,

Anybody here who has not yet received an invitation for Kap 1 or KAP 2 groups but has paid for course, PLEASE send me a message with your Usernames for Skype & Facebook so I can add you ASAP.

Thanks Peace & God Bless,

Santiago Dobles

p.s. Sean I need your email again to send you banner.

I am also in (just paid the money) although VERY LATE. I hope it is still possible!