phore

new kunlun book

I agree with Yoda, which is why I definetly don't argue for or against any practice or teacher anymore. It's silly.

We all have our own unique karma, destiny, energetic makeup. Who is to say what is a good or bad practice for everyone?

The plain truth is some people love the practice and other's don't. Some people have good experiences with it other's don't. If you don't trust a teacher or their integrity and think they are making things up obviously that would be a sign to keep away.

On the other hand, you might meet a teacher that challenges your paradigm and way you look at things and that may help you grow.

It isn't a one size fits all world. We each of us just do our best to find what's right for us. I hope you do.

Cam

Pero,

If Kunlun is working for you then its a Good system that is the bottom line.

I don't even practice kunlun.

lamatbolt.png

Max looks more like a buSINess man than a spiritual man but I suppose it depends on what the movie is like.

The REAL question we should worry about here on the Taobums is: is he full lotus or just half-lotus??? :blink:

So can anybody aswer this question?

You basically have to 'raise' the energy and be open to it before it can start sending you whipping around like an over pressurized hose. You can shut it off if you choose. Max just basically amplifies it.

Yes I've read here that he's a bit sensitive / brittle / delicate which doesn't really send out a positive message. Either his methods and practice are unbalancing him or he's just unbalanced period. I'm not saying he is unbalanced but that's the impression I get from certain posts here.

whaaa??? :lol: trust me, that's light years from reality. he's grounded like a mofo.

Patrick: My friend read your posts and she said you sound like a broken record and your criticisms are invalid and just meant to deliberately discredit. She says you are just trying to draw attention to yourself.

I think she is being hard on you, I mean we are all just people interacting, so I think you should feel free to not say whatever you want and nobody should censor you but your own good sense or lack thereof.

Edited by de_paradise

Patrick: My friend read your posts and she said you sound like a broken record and your criticisms are invalid and just meant to deliberately discredit. She says you are just trying to draw attention to yourself.

I think she is being hard on you, I mean we are all just people interacting, so I think you should feel free to not say whatever you want and nobody should censor you but your own good sense or lack thereof.

Whatever! :blink:

But I still think the movie says it all. I'll now resign from this thread as my point has been made. :P

Whatever! :blink:

But I still think the movie says it all. I'll now resign from this thread as my point has been made. :P

You didnt make a point, you stated your opinion...which is basically derived from dissin the chocolate by looking at the wrapper.

You didnt make a point, you stated your opinion...which is basically derived from dissin the chocolate by looking at the wrapper.

LOL well said Joeblast!!!!

Hey can any of you guys tell how your energy and healing powers or whatever has improved form Kunlun??

I dis everyday for several weeks but now just a few days aweek--i have a good practice doing now so i just do it when I feel like it

Is it? That guy is such a bad actor.

And this pic just reeks of vanity:

lamatbolt.png

Max looks more like a buSINess man than a spiritual man but I suppose it depends on what the movie is like. The trailer doesn't particularly inspire me to want to see it or buy his books in fact it has quite the opposite effect.

It's simply an artistic presentation, and I actually like it! Just like the cover to the new book...

C'mon man, where's your sense of art appreciation? :D

LOL well said Joeblast!!!!

Hey can any of you guys tell how your energy and healing powers or whatever has improved form Kunlun??

I dis everyday for several weeks but now just a few days aweek--i have a good practice doing now so i just do it when I feel like it

my reiki has been having a different effect...for example last night when I was doing it to my friend, instead of being really chilled out after I was done, he just fell over and started cracking up, laughed for a couple of minutes then relaxed. Putting one hand over this third eye and one over his crown seemed to have the most effect.

I dis everyday for several weeks but now just a few days a week--i have a good practice doing now so i just do it when I feel like it

I know it has improved, subtly, but my level of sensitivity isnt such that I can really say with certainty :)

ive been practicing level 1 every day for past 5&1/2 months

i can now heal minor illnesses (cured chronic allergies and knocked out some colds when i noticed them starting) in my body, and seem to lighten some things on others (based on the one time i tried this someones shoulder stopped hurting)

as for energy i experience shaking every time i practice kunlun. also when i practice other meditations i experience shaking now. it is particularly intense in standing stakes (it looks something like the people from the movie trailor). recently i experienced speaking in tongues and it has happened a frequently since then.

ive also dissolved a lot of blockages both energetic and psychological (there not lyin when they say you probably even feel like the same person who started this a few months ago. ive also noticed some suprising increases in my ability to do energy meditations and practices, and my ability to manifest things. had some great insights into the nature of the universe. i also opened up to love and compassion.

cant wait to start level 2 in 2 weeks

Anyone knows anything about these?

Maoshan travelling hands

The secret of the golden flower of Maoshan

Maybe Chris can tell a little about these practices?(not describing How, just what they do? - Is the traveling hands is Spirit Travel?)

(I also waited for the Red Dragon palm nei gung?... what about it? :unsure:

BTW, what about the new Kunlun Seminars? I'm waiting for the next Europe tour, really waiting to meet Max and crew.

Peace

TOL

Edited by ToL

Mr. Patrick Brown,

You base a lot on a movie trailer that Max had nothing to do with.

You don't speak from personal first-hand experience with Max so your opinion can't really matter. You have no reason to say negative, slanderous things and he has never done anything to you.

I think you would be ashamed of yourself if you met him in person because he is an amazing guy and he has a big heart.

Those who do know him, know that he is genuine and sincere. Truthfully, he may be at or beyond the level of John Chang, but then again I don't have first hand experience with John Chang so my opinion of him must remain neutral. All I have seen of him is a clip from a movie called Ring of Fire.

Cheers!

Chris

His new book shares many practices that have never been written about or shown. Kunlun is Max's school and these are the practices of that school. If this is something people are interested in they should check it out. All of it is very powerful stuff and like all high-level practices, they work quickly.

coverfrontsm.png

Edited by Mantra68

Hi Chris,

I notice the cover doesnt mention LAMA or any other wordings to max's name compared to the 1st book!

I think everyone has to sell themselves in order to make some money in this game its the only way.....

WYG

I think the best example of kunlun doing something good is the change in our most frequent poster

I agree with Yoda, which is why I definetly don't argue for or against any practice or teacher anymore. It's silly.

Come on Cam, what happened to your top 5 lists or which martial art should I do threads :D

(note Cameron was never negative about anyones practices, just a bit ... indecisive about which path)

(edit and Yoda is now #1 poster....wow)

With love :wub:

Hi Everyone :)

I just got pillars of bliss, lol I must have ordered it days before the new one came out :(

I read through it last night and this morning. (there is no nlp in it, :lol: I checked)

I have some Clarification questions though before I start.

1 - in the visualization at the start do I imagine the scenario around/with my body or do i imagine/visualize a picture of myself in my mind or does it not matter? I know in some practices its important how you do this.

2 - Are there many Kunlunners in Australia or Melbourne?

3 - Does anyone know if Max/ or teachers will ever come to Australia?

4 - Do you have to wait the 6 month periods before each new stage of level one? I'm impatient I know, but I have practiced A lot of stuff for a long time and my nervous system is already quite clear and strong. Is this just a safety precaution for beginners? :lol: My vanity may kill me yet!

5 - I know other threads have covered this but I'd like to hear more on mixing practices! Max himself chucks in bid draw, and teaches a whole host of other things.

I'd really appreciate hearing practitioners views, and am excited to begin. I get a good vibe from the system.

Thanks!

Seth.

Sat Chit Anand :)

Hi Chris,

I notice the cover doesnt mention LAMA or any other wordings to max's name compared to the 1st book!

I think everyone has to sell themselves in order to make some money in this game its the only way.....

WYG

It is just that he prefers to just go by Max. He doesn't do much of the Tibetan practices anymore as that part of his past has concluded. He is primarily focused on Taoist and Egyptian methods as they are the strongest for him.

It is just that he prefers to just go by Max. He doesn't do much of the Tibetan practices anymore as that part of his past has concluded. He is primarily focused on Taoist and Egyptian methods as they are the strongest for him.

Damn it :lol: now i have another question.

6 - What are the Egyptian methods?

Seth.

Sat Chit Anand.