phore

new kunlun book

I am poor, humble college student who is anxious to experiment with new practices. I won't be able to get a book for ... maybe a month! I can't wait that long !!!

can someone please, please explain to me kunlun 1 and 2? -or is there a site I can be refered to that has the information? You can PM me through the board, email me, ([email protected]) .. or hell, just create a new thread about it =)

Yes, for the sake of enlightenment, I am asking you to pirate these teachings :mellow:

come on, someone be a rebel. :mellow:

college students just might be the most wasteful spenders on the planet.

<_<

if you're old enough and smart enough to be in college, surely you figure out how to acquire 20 bucks. and if it takes a month, then it takes a month. without patience you won't gain much from the practice anyway. just chill.

hopefully no one gave in to this plea.

:rolleyes:

If you looked around the forum you could find a description of L1, but its most likely not as good as what you'll get with the book.

You dont want to abuse the living shit out of a system. Eventually you will find that you have actually been abusing the living shit out of yourself, repair being questionable depending on what you've done to yourself.

ok I've ordered the new book even though I recently received the old one. Mantra could you please inform us if there are plans for a new book?

Mantra could you please inform us if there are plans for a new book?

And maybe tell something about the Red Dragon palm nei gung that was talked about in the first book?

is it a different name for RP?

Thank you,

ToL

I'm sure we'll hear if there ends up being another book, but I wouldnt expect one anytime in the near future.

Red Dragon wont be in a book.

dude findly if your really serious about getting ahead you could try my attunement technique here

see if it works for you

remember the trick to entering the spontaneous state kunlun cultivates is to surrender

Thank you, Phore. Makes me think of the 'just do it' mentality. I think I'll do that tonight. (ie surrending to an incredible amount of red, tantric bliss that I 'just do'. I'll go all out! :) )

"You dont want to abuse the living shit out of a system. Eventually you will find that you have actually been abusing the living shit out of yourself, repair being questionable depending on what you've done to yourself."

-I like to live dangerously. :mellow:

"You dont want to abuse the living shit out of a system. Eventually you will find that you have actually been abusing the living shit out of yourself, repair being questionable depending on what you've done to yourself."

so much for the "humble college student" thing, eh?

:P

If anybody finds this pic offensive then I'll remove it:

Please remove it.

To think that I gave my Mom a copy of the book when I first got into the practice!!!! Fortunately she just rolled her eyes and got on with her life without a second thought... phew!! :)

:lol::lol:

Is the new book more "Muggle friendly" or still a bit too "out there" ?

I'd like to give my dad a read but I gave him Tolle's The Power of Now for his birthday and it may have been a bit strange for him (I usually give him a science book)

"maoshan traveling hands (astral projection)"

that sounds like a lot of fun, I was mad keen on astral projection in my early 20's but never had much success. Anyone had any luck with that method?

(color edition still in the mail :) )

I can understand that, especially if, like me, you have tried a lot of book practices and really not had much or anything happen. Kunlun is VERY different, you will feel something very quickly and that can be a real eye opener for us "book learners"

Thank you, Phore. Makes me think of the 'just do it' mentality. I think I'll do that tonight. (ie surrending to an incredible amount of red, tantric bliss that I 'just do'. I'll go all out! :) )

How does death or impotence take you? Or perhaps a lifetime of psychosis wrapped up in a straight jacket within a padded cell? Maybe the drugs the doctors will give you might block out some of the things that will visit you in your dreams. Maybe not. Of course they won't be too bothered. I expect the cell will have some level of sound proofing.

To quote Yoda, in response to Luke Skywalker's comments that he isn't afraid, 'You will be. You will be'.

N.B. This warning is for the benefit of those who are not so vain or foolish enough to believe it couldn't happen to them.

Just to second what mjjbecker said.

Really.

This stuff isnt for mucking about with.

It isnt a game.

I've seen people lose it, and not get it back. Zzzzzzzzt. Fried brains.

Just got my color edition. Yay. The sun flowers are much prettier now that you can see that the field is actually full of them :) that would be a cool practice spot.

I think this is a excellent enhancement from the original book. Lots of information and lots of extra practices. I have not even looked at Golden Flower and Red Sun yet. Loved the new chapter on surrender (we need more soccer mums here :) ) Thought the 5 elements was really well presented. I feel motivated to do a bit of I Jong before Tai Chi and....

Maoshan traveling hands, wow I REALLY like the look of that.

It's funny, before I went to pick up the Kunlun book I dusted off (literally) my copy of Robert Bruce's Tome Mastering Astral Projection (almost 500 pages) and thought to myself I just want a simple method that I can DO, not a series of increasingly time consuming exercises (structured exercises are good if that is the only thing you are doing with your free time)

Many thanks again to Chris and Max for sharing these practices

Maoshan traveling hands, wow I REALLY like the look of that.

It's funny, before I went to pick up the Kunlun book I dusted off (literally) my copy of Robert Bruce's Tome Mastering Astral Projection (almost 500 pages) and thought to myself I just want a simple method that I can DO, not a series of increasingly time consuming exercises (structured exercises are good if that is the only thing you are doing with your free time)

My sentiments exactly

btw findly if my attunement tech worked for you maby you should just consider using the attunements level 1 and golden flower instead of doing level 2 pre maturely

if your looking for more you can practice 5 elements maoshan traveling hands and red sun

doing this correctly will bring you results. level 2 prematurely will hurt you.

remember the shadow side of the mystic is maddness.

Hi :)

I read on another site that the Red Phoenix is not the new Kunlun book (I've ordered three copies and I'm waiting for their delivery). Is this true?

How can I learn about what the Red Phoenix is? Any suggestions?

Thanks.

TI

Hi :)

I read on another site that the Red Phoenix is not the new Kunlun book (I've ordered three copies and I'm waiting for their delivery). Is this true?

How can I learn about what the Red Phoenix is? Any suggestions?

Thanks.

TI

Find a seminar and you'll learn red phoenix, man :)

Kunlun level two should not be rushed. You should heed Max's advice and practice level one for at least six months first because the power you generate can overload your nervous system and you will not like the results. Then you will wish you had listened.

It doesn't matter what you have done before because the internal alchemy begun by level one tunes your system a certain way so that it can properly handle the flow of level two. That process takes about six months.

There are some other practices that he holds back from teaching anyone because they, like level two, can really overload the system and mess you up if you are not truly ready.

Please do follow instruction. We would hate to see anybody get hurt.

Chris Tittle

OK this is important as you are stating that Kunlun is dangerous. I mention this because I have sited my own experiences here (yes not Kunlun but still an energy thing and Max does call himself Lama Thunderbolt): http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?s=&amp...ost&p=77878

So people doing Kunlun may well be moving towards such an initiation! As I've said before I'm not sure Max is supposed to be teaching this stuff. Further has Max ever stated that he's enlightened? If he's not enlightened on who's authority is he teaching such a system?

I have said in the past that I didn't think Kunlun looked dangerous but after mantra comment's above I'm beginning to think that it's very dangerous. I figure if anybody does Kunlun for siddhis then they will probably die! I'm not joking I've been at this mystical shit all my life and have nearly died several time's but I always survived because of love.

Just be carful.

Edited by Patrick Brown

nearly died several time's but I always survived because of love.

:D That's the whole point, you need to near-die to appreciate life

OK this is important as you are stating that Kunlun is dangerous.

No, he was saying that if you don't follow the instructions you will get energy overload. But if you do follow instructions, you won't.

Anything could be considered dangerous if you choose to do it incorrectly...like walking. You can't say walking is dangerous just because someone chooses to walk off of a cliff. Walking is safe so long as you listen to the advice given: "don't walk off of cliffs".

:P