Sign in to follow this  
Taiji Bum

Violently ill when falling in love?

Anybody else get violently ill when they fall in love? I figure it has something to do with the chi getting all schlosshed around with the emotional peak of falling in love.

I have found that special someone a couple times in my life and each time I get sick with nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. Not pretty. I lose tons of weight too.

I cant even imagine what will happen if I ever have sex!

OHhhh,you poor thing!

You need some o' the chicken soup of love,kiddo?

Food of the Gods to soothe the soul! :D

... and the belly! ;)

i send you some soothing psychic soup!

to warm and calm!

... Love is freaky!

Enjoy!

Shon

Kind of like Stan of Southpark puking every time he talks to Wendy :rolleyes:

hahah i was thinking the same thing. didn't realize it actually happened to people

I think it's because our bodies are not used to it. When in love our bodies begin to rewire as we strive to move into a more subtle sphere of conciousness. It's natural for us to eat little but we gorge ourselves because of desire. Transmuting desire into passion brings peace and bliss. All spiritual practice is about being in love without attachment but because we become ensnared within attachments the love fades and turns to pain. Care for all but be attached to none.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I remember when i was young

there was a lot of older adults always around me

and the concept of being "Love sick" was pretty normal.

... and real.

for both boys or girls.

If one was "disturbed" in any way,

not eating, not sleeping, eating to much, sleeping to much,

any extremes of mood or emotions

depressed, excited, listless, shining eyes,

not hearing what folks are saying around you and daydreaming,

wasting away ...

you've heard of pining away from love?

Has it happened personally to this child?

Probably B)

But i sadly don't remember the beginnings of love???

Know I've been sick at the other ends!

Just starting to fall for someone,

then having them sit me down to tell me they got someone pregnant!

(I seem to move much slower than my peers! that's happened twice!!!???)

and telling me before they told their mom! LOL, that was funny but hurt.

or when someone that's loved moved away.

At those time was a sorrow heavy that did leave me sick for months.

Wish I could remember the feelings of the beginnings to share!

Anyone remember or going through "it"?

... Think I'm gonna' have to go out and fall in love today!

HA!

Peace kids!

Hey!

What a great way to lose weight!

Keep working out or strength can melt away also?

Hope you feel better soon ... or enjoy the ickyness if all that loveliness!

Shon

:D

I'll have to check out that movie!

:lol: is it like when the dude finally gets laid in scary movie? :lol:

Edited by joeblast

:lol: is it like when the dude finally gets laid in scary movie? :lol:

Dang! I didn't see scary movie either. I bet I can YouTube it.

"Anyone remember going through it.."

:lol:

hope and despair.

tell us more Daryl..what happens next? you have been there before, what do you do now?

do you signal your state to your special someone or do you keep it to yourself?

"court and spark"

"Anyone remember going through it.."

:lol:

hope and despair.

tell us more Daryl..what happens next? you have been there before, what do you do now?

do you signal your state to your special someone or do you keep it to yourself?

"court and spark"

I've never shared that with a girl. I've can however judge how much I like a girl by how sick I get. This one put me down for three days! It could have been part hangover too...... Next is just normal dating. I have re-focused on my goals and gotten myself grounded again.

It could be a reaction to additional adrenaline in your body, or it could be shock. I mean the medical term "shock" not just surprised. Is it something you have really wanted for a long time?

I remember often being physically ill after meeting someone like that, often in anticipation and worry, "will it work out, what will happen, could this be it?".

It only stopped after i re-adjusted myself with a solid reminder that meditation/enlightenment comes first as the most important thing (took a long time to sink in). If that fails you can always preoccupy your mind with other intense thoughts/activities - or meditate to stop any thoughts having impact at all.

I've never shared that with a girl. I've can however judge how much I like a girl by how sick I get. This one put me down for three days! It could have been part hangover too...... Next is just normal dating. I have re-focused on my goals and gotten myself grounded again.

"normal dating!"

..."Nnnormal dAting"..."nnormmall dDttiNgh".

mm.

dDarryl.

I believe you're lethal

Edited by rain

If you look at it energetically, your energy body opens up at the solar plexus area so the energetic cords between you and your loved one become attached. Sex (sexual energy) will cement the connection even more. The most common feeling is the butterflies in your stomach because that energetic exchange begins to take place. Same goes for babies connecting to parents, only the connection is more "one way" street- from a parent to a child, which eventually produce an energy hole that is very hard to repair.

Most likely in your case, you tend to be more vulnerable and open when it come to "love" cords, which produces the same effects like being hit in the gut.

Finally, after 2 people break up, the cords rip out of the solar plexus, exposing the hole. You can't sleep, eat or be functional well enough, because all your energy will be directed to repair the damage. The time to heal depends on how close you were to the person, how long you were together, your energy level, etc..

Now, for most people the solar plexus connection is what seems to happen. I would say the heart connection is on a higher level but it's hard to find people that are capable of doing that.

:)

Edited by Smile

If you look at it energetically, your energy body opens up at the solar plexus area so the energetic cords between you and your loved one become attached. Sex (sexual energy) will cement the connection even more. The most common feeling is the butterflies in your stomach because that energetic exchange begins to take place. Same goes for babies connecting to parents, only the connection is more "one way" street- from a parent to a child, which eventually produce an energy hole that is very hard to repair.

Most likely in your case, you tend to be more vulnerable and open when it come to "love" cords, which produces the same effects like being hit in the gut.

Finally, after 2 people break up, the cords rip out of the solar plexus, exposing the hole. You can't sleep, eat or be functional well enough, because all your energy will be directed to repair the damage. The time to heal depends on how close you were to the person, how long you were together, your energy level, etc..

Now, for most people the solar plexus connection is what seems to happen. I would say the heart connection is on a higher level but it's hard to find people that are capable of doing that.

:)

Excellent post.

Yes something like this is definitely going on and I can personally vouch for that. It takes me years to recover at the end of a relationship. I did decide last year that I was going to be on my own for the rest of my life but I did have an internet/telephone type relationship back in April of this year. This relationship didn't last long because the woman was way unbalanced and I was channelling a lot of negative energy from her. Basically I tried to remain as balanced as possible but my heart was just out of control with such pain. This woman told me when I first started talking to her that her heart chakra was in constant turmoil.

Basically I think she was a nypho who went around screwing with peoples hearts and minds. I let her go and within a week or two she had already got a new boy friend which was another patient in the mental hospital she had ended up in.

No I didn't get too badly burned but it has reinforced my decision to remain single for the rest of my life.

Anybody else get violently ill when they fall in love? I figure it has something to do with the chi getting all schlosshed around with the emotional peak of falling in love.

I think that in your case, it is like any new thing. I hate to use this as an analogy, as it is the polar opposite of love and sexuality, but regardless it is great to illustrate my point with:

When we grow up in North America for example, we are generally never or almost never going to be exposed to murder, death, or violence in a real tangible way. So for example, I think it is safe to say that most of us will not go out there and slaughter another human being, innocent or otherwise. We just call the police, they pick them up, they go to jail, end of story (or some derivative thereof). Because of this, when we see a dead body, blood, gore, violence for the first time in our lives, we generally vomit or feel nauseous or panicked for some period of time, right? If we killed many people throughout our lives, like many child soldiers in Africa for example, the violence becomes a part of us. We are desensitized.

I think that because you have not experienced sex with a woman, or a true full complete relationship with one as is human to experience, you are feeling that nausea. Over time, if you should ever decide that it is in your interests to pursue sexual relationships or full relationships with a woman or two, I think you will find the results quite different when you meet the 3rd, 4th, or 5th woman.

This is my opinion.

Well in tcm the small intestine and the heart are linked together.The heart being yin to the small intestines yang.

The role of the small intestine is to evaluate what is needed and what isn't.

The role of the heart has been compared to the emperor,whose role traditionally was to maintain the link between earth and heaven.

The small intestine must evaluate what information is being tramsmitted from the outside world and judge weather it will have a positive or negative effect on the emperor or heart.

The function of small intestine 19 "listening palace, "ting gong" forms a archetype between the heart and small intestine.

The over all function implied by "ting gong" is to listen to our heart and the heart of others without deviation.When we listen this way we come to the true nature of any given situation by passing the need to analyze with our minds.

The capacity to listen maybe said to empower intuition.

The character gong in this instance designates the private residenc of the emperor and alludes to the emphasis on the relationship between listening and the heart official as emperor in ones inner kingdom.

Due to pass trauma the small intestine and the heart official can be thrown off balance.The heart has become prisoner to an over protective small intestine which feel threaten by outside forces.The heart instructions can no longer be heard protected as it were from unbalanced small intestine.Therefore the mandate from heaven is severed and the heart suffers because it is no longer allowed to express its true nature.

I hope this was of some benifit to you.

No I didn't get too badly burned but it has reinforced my decision to remain single for the rest of my life.

Another mistake man make is they follow a common ritual in this society to sleep right next to their women. Night time is perfect to deal with unresolved personal issues, Dream yoga, recharging... but it's all almost impossible if there is another human being right next to you. You inadvertently tap into their energy and become entangled in their issues on many levels.

Got to sleep by yourself even if you do the rest of the things together. :)

When we grow up in North America for example, we are generally never or almost never going to be exposed to murder, death, or violence in a real tangible way. So for example, I think it is safe to say that most of us will not go out there and slaughter another human being, innocent or otherwise. We just call the police, they pick them up, they go to jail, end of story (or some derivative thereof). Because of this, when we see a dead body, blood, gore, violence for the first time in our lives, we generally vomit or feel nauseous or panicked for some period of time, right? If we killed many people throughout our lives, like many child soldiers in Africa for example, the violence becomes a part of us. We are desensitized.

wrong

almost every major us city has tons of crime

Sign in to follow this