Sign in to follow this  
Taiji Bum

Violently ill when falling in love?

The first time I saw someone die, it was pretty shocking and humbling.

I tend to agree that growing up in America is pretty peaceful, despite the high crime rates.

I'm falling in love now. Finding it quite hard to eat, but that's all.

It's bloody great.

wrong

almost every major us city has tons of crime

Please note I stated "most" people, not all people. There are exceptions to every rule and I was referring more specifically to illustrate a larger point to Darin. I doubt he has murdered anyone.

The first time I saw someone die, it was pretty shocking and humbling.

I tend to agree that growing up in America is pretty peaceful, despite the high crime rates.

Scotty, where and how did you see people die? I am curious to hear more.

I had just read something on this but I can't find the source now but basically going from my memory it has to do with the five shens: hun, po, shen, yi, zhi, and in paricular it is the hun which resides in the liver becomes connected to the other person and, in a sense, part of it is wandering or away from the body which affects all the 5shen mainly disrupting the yi/spleen which causes the loss of appetite, which in turn affects the zhi/kidneys and you lose the willpower to want to do anything. It's a roughly 3 day ordeal until everything rebalances. There also is something to do with 欲 'yu' desire- the character is made up of a 谷 'gu' (a ravine, gorge, hole) next to 欠 'qian' (lacking, deficient) meaning a 'hole that needs filled'. The sickness is significantly worse after you've been with someone for a time and then break up, the hole may take years to fill and in some cases may always be there.

The hun being to drawn another person in the first place is because it comes from the heavens and is following the path that adheres to 靈 'ling' the spiritual world or in a sense the destiny that's been set out for you. Your xin shen/ heart mind (you, consciousness) can choose to follow the hun's desire or go against it.

I was just talking to my brother and he said he had the same problem before he got married with getting sick when he would fall in love.

On a good note I was having stress chest pains for the past couple years a little bit and after being love sick they're gone. I hope they're gone for good.

I was just talking to my brother and he said he had the same problem before he got married with getting sick when he would fall in love.

On a good note I was having stress chest pains for the past couple years a little bit and after being love sick they're gone. I hope they're gone for good.

;)

So it runs in the family?

and the only sure cure is ???

MARRIAGE???

LOL,

Not sure if that would help

or cause more stress chest stuff though?

Scary experiment!

:D

Hope Your Good!

Shon

HeHeHe ... Just kidding with you kid!

Marriage is a Good thing I'm told!

Stay well & have fun!

Sign in to follow this