Patrick Brown

NLP and Max (Conman) Christensen

Yeah I read that link a couple years ago and thought -- she just needed to sit in full-lotus.

maybe this one's a little too personal to me, but you really sound like an ass with that comment.

it's crudely analogous to water pressure being increased in a hose. If the pressure is radically increased and the hose is narrow, the force of the water will make the hose whip around furiously.

Like grabbing the electric fence for giggles and grins?

Or if the hose is weak it will burst... Basic training should not be forsaken for cheap amusement park rides. Sure it can be, but its like cheap food, leaves you feeling empti instead of full, or maybe in the case of cheap chi gung full instead of empti?

So how elastic is your hose? Good basic training strengthens the nerves and preps the whole body mind to accept a wider spectrum of body information.

Edited by Spectrum

Yeah I read that link a couple years ago and thought -- she just needed to sit in full-lotus.

Hehe are you kidding?

Full lotus will not root you.

: )

Good luck though.

Peace

Santiago

i trust that Glenn's system has worked it out. Glenn wasn't bullshit. he did his homework, which so many would-be masters always want to avoid for some reason.

Indeed both Glenn and I did a lot of HOMEWORK.

Looking forward to seeing you : ).

peace

Santi

i trust that Glenn's system has worked it out. Glenn wasn't bullshit. he did his homework, which so many would-be masters always want to avoid for some reason.

Indeed both Glenn and I did a lot of HOMEWORK.

Looking forward to seeing you : ).

peace

Santi

Hehe are you kidding?

Full lotus will not root you.

Hey Vajrasattva. From another thread not many ours ago I believe you pointed out there was a difference between rooting and grounding. Could you explain the difference?

So just admit you all don't have your third eye open -- if you do then full-lotus just shoots the extra energy you have OUT of your body into people who need it. It's simple and it works.

Someone PM'd me for more details on the kidney energy -- so I'll explain further with a recent real live experience.

Today I've been using Miswak chew sticks -- which don't smell like the garlic hydrogen sulfide aftermath. So then I discovered Miswak toothpaste which is even better -- Miswak has natural fluoride but it's not sodium fluoride.

Anyway so enjoying me new electrochemical sanitized status I go into McDs for some cheap reading time. I'm sitting in full-lotus as usual and since there's a young female in front of me mopping my vagus nerve starts pumping and "love-light" starts shooting into her. She gives me several friendly smiles and we have a couple "O at a Ds." This is is a "hood" McDs -- people here are not what you call uptight repressed types. So then I notice that the female off to my left was staring at my sitting in full-lotus as my adam's apple pulsated. Now she's got her legs angled off at me so I have a direct eyeline with her main energy "soak up center" shall we say. She's shameless soaking it up and we have a couple O at a Ds. Then these young two females sit in front of me and the "O at a Ds" continue but this time this young male sits on the same bench as me and turns horizontal towards me, stares at me, and bounced his legs. He's PULLING the energy down from my lower tan tien to convert it back into seminal fluid -- he's a pervert in other words -- the OPPOSITE of what I do. So I'm like bring it on: Love-light versus sex fluid. But he can't convert my KIDNEY energy back into seminal fluid -- because the full-lotus GROUNDS me so that I stay ROOTED with the love-light.

Edited by drew hempel

So just admit you all don't have your third eye open -- if you do then full-lotus just shoots the extra energy you have OUT of your body into people who need it. It's simple and it works.

okay, i admit that i don't have my 3rd eye open. does that make your flippant remark any less offensive? no.

your stories the SAME STORIES YOU ALWAYS WRITE. EVERYWHERE. i get it already.

what i don't get is why your amazing, out-of-this-world system with the greatest master of all time isn't AT ALL the way that HE HIMSELF portrays it. i've spoken to students of his, and a friend of mine had an over-the phone healing session with him. you're the only one making him look like luke skywalker. why aren't you authorized to teach by him if you're so damn evolved?

aside from the hard-sell approach you make for your practices, i've always sort of liked you.

why can't you just acknowledge that your remark about el collie was cold and glib? you didn't know her. you don't know what she knew, or who she knew, or what she tried, or how awakened she was.

it's a big world out there; some even believe that its bigger than one practice.

gopi krishna rocked the full-lotus, if i recall. didn't do a whole hell of a lot to ease his condition.

I just googled full lotus and gopi krishna without any real results. I found his book on the "secret of yoga" or something -- devoted to Kundalini -- he uses the term "padmasana" but says it does not have to be practiced. So I then searched padmasana and gopi krishna -- nothing of significance. His autobiography is not readable online (probably a bit torrent though). Anyway in his introduction he just states that he sits "cross legged" and he emphasizes that his legs are tired and that he's drained of energy. He was practicing mind yoga more than full-lotus as the activation of the kundalini would go away when he stopped focusing his mind on the third eye. In his book on the secret of yoga he states that its the breathing exercises that are dangerous.

Anyway maybe you can provide more details. Thanks for mentioning this issue though.

the full-lotus GROUNDS me so that I stay ROOTED with the love-light.

Drew,

I gaurentee that if you are in lotus my kids could knock you over with one finger.......so give me a break you are not ROOTED in lotus to EARTH. Its NOT a Rooting Posture........ you may be grounded but not rooted. It is a posture for sublimation of energy up to 3rd eye and upper nadis. Yes it does activate ajna but its not the only way to do so and its not a determining factor in whether or not a 3rd eye is open or not. You want open your 3rd eye ...SHAMBHAVI MUDRA everyday & Mantra along with breathing. Or Shen breathing.

As for the 3rd eye bit not being open comment.............Give me a break.

By the way I have not done lotus in 5 years and mine is better now cause my channels are more open from rooting and breathing and from circulating Shakti.

Real yoga has nothing to do with stretching. The stretch happens on its own. Its more of something that goes on from the inside out.

Photo524.jpg

God bless

Peace

Santiago

So I go into full-lotus. My 3rd eye opens up and magnetic bliss flows into the female across the room. I think to myself, will my energy ever not flow into into a female across the room? haha. Then I read your response. I look at your photo. I think: HA! -- your feet aren't even on your fucking thighs!

There's different "levels" of full-lotus. For one -- you need your heels up on the top of your thighs. For two -- the heels should be level with the outside of your thighs and finally the heels will be past the thighs. I usually sit in "for two."

The full-lotus OPENS UP the leg chakras -- so I'm quite glad that Gopi Krishna was mentioned because I had thought he was thinking in full-lotus. I see no evidence for that. 1) -- he leg energy was weak -- so the leg chakras were not open 2) his body energy was weak while full-lotus strengthens the body energy 3) If he didn't focus his mind then the kundalini would stop opening -- so clearly it was not powered by his legs. 4) he doesn't state full-lotus or padmasana but simply "cross legged" -- which is exactly that -- cross legged.

Still the photo was funny and I'm glad you had the balls to post it.

OK the vagus nerve is pulsating, my adam's apple is pulsating and I can feel the lower tan tien energy getting pulled up while it flows out the third eye into the female across the room.

The other thing about Gopi Krishna and anyone experiencing kundalini is that it's based on SEX energy and obviously the energy gets BURNED OFF if there is the opposite sex around -- the male electromagnetic energy flows into the female while the female electrochemical energy flows into the male. Gopi Krishna was practicing in 1937 -- as an Indian in a village -- so you can be sure the village had STRICT caste-based gender relations. A Brahmin, for example, if a priest, is not supposed to have any contact with females and if so has to spend 3 days and nights in isolation doing purification rituals.

That's the real "secret" of kundalini.

Yeah cause the object of my spiritual practice is to go into lotus pose.....

GIVE ME A BREAK :lol::lol::lol:

So I go into full-lotus. My 3rd eye opens up and magnetic bliss flows into the female across the room. I think to myself, will my energy ever not flow into into a female across the room? haha. Then I read your response. I look at your photo. I think: HA! -- your feet aren't even on your fucking thighs!

Magnetic bliss flows into the women across the room cause that is where your mind is.

You do not need to go into full lotus to send energy anywhere or to open 3rd eye. You are saying false things to people.

There's different "levels" of full-lotus. For one -- you need your heels up on the top of your thighs. For two -- the heels should be level with the outside of your thighs and finally the heels will be past the thighs. I usually sit in "for two."

Great you are still not rooted :D And you still do not understand Shakti.

The full-lotus OPENS UP the leg chakras -- so I'm quite glad that Gopi Krishna was mentioned because I had thought he was thinking in full-lotus. I see no evidence for that. 1) -- he leg energy was weak -- so the leg chakras were not open 2) his body energy was weak while full-lotus strengthens the body energy 3) If he didn't focus his mind then the kundalini would stop opening -- so clearly it was not powered by his legs. 4) he doesn't state full-lotus or padmasana but simply "cross legged" -- which is exactly that -- cross legged.

Sorry buddy Lotus pose is not a pose to strengthen legs nor to open leg chakras it is to bring all energy up to central channel to Ajna. It actually constricts chi flow in legs for a reason. Show me YOGI who does lotus pose all day that can kick the ass of an INTERNAL MARTIAL ARTIST who does REAL ROOTING PRACTICE........

NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS. You want to open your leg Chakras do Horse stances, Kuda Kuda, And Low Squatting postures in Yoga or Chi Kung or Tenaga Dalam.

You do not understand what you are talking about.

Still the photo was funny and I'm glad you had the balls to post it.

Difference between me and you is that my balls are where they should be yours are going across the room etherically harrasing women making your jing weaker :D.

If you knew of Shakti & Prana and could see energy you would see it in that picture or feel it.

The other thing about Gopi Krishna and anyone experiencing kundalini is that it's based on SEX energy and obviously the energy gets BURNED OFF if there is the opposite sex around -- the male electromagnetic energy flows into the female while the female electrochemical energy flows into the male. Gopi Krishna was practicing in 1937 -- as an Indian in a village -- so you can be sure the village had STRICT caste-based gender relations. A Brahmin, for example, if a priest, is not supposed to have any contact with females and if so has to spend 3 days and nights in isolation doing purification rituals.

This is only a partial truth. You are missing the bigger picture.

That's the real "secret" of kundalini.

Yeah and my name is Clint Eastwood.

Peace

Santiago

Sorry buddy Lotus pose is not a pose to strengthen legs nor to open leg chakras it is to bring all energy up to central channel to Ajna. It actually constricts chi flow in legs for a reason. Show me YOGI who does lotus pose all day that can kick the ass of an INTERNAL MARTIAL ARTIST who does REAL ROOTING PRACTICE........

NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS. You want to open your leg Chakras do Horse stances, Kuda Kuda, And Low Squatting postures in Yoga or Chi Kung or Tenaga Dalam.

This above quote by you Santiago reminds me of a Ch'an story that is in one of Charles Luk's books if I remember correctly. Essentially (and I'm sure someone on this website knows this better than me) this famouse Taoist wizard is flying over China and he sees this amazing purple aura so he goes down to check out the action. Of course it's a Buddhist monastery and the head guru is chilling in full-lotus. The Taoist is like dude, I can kick your ass because I can fly, and the Buddhist like yeah but your still ATTACHED to your power.

The basic message is that the deeper level of power means DEEPER LEVEL OF EMPTINESS.

I recommend you read the books of Master Nan, Huai-chin, who also practices full-lotus meditation all day.

The paradox, of course, is how can there be "different levels of emptiness" when in fact, nondualism, teaches that there is only one reality.

The answer is that the practice means we are not practicing -- there is no YOU and some "enemy" that needs to be conquered -- and that practice itself ensures that "you" will always win because "you" do not exist.

So why should I worry about losing "my" power to females when in fact it's not me losing it -- the full-lotus is IMPERSONAL.

Also to clarify -- when "my" love-light is pumped out of my pineal gland into females, in turn, the power that attracts the love-light is also pumped into the lower tan tien.

So it's a free energy exchange. Last summer I went three days without being hungry -- just having mutual "O at a Ds" all day, as per the consciousness.

Only when males are "afraid" of losing their energy do they feel the need to separate from the females -- this is an issue in Bushmen culture called "hoarding the N/um" or something to that effect.

Edited by drew hempel

This above quote by you Santiago reminds me of a Ch'an story that is in one of Charles Luk's books if I remember correctly. Essentially (and I'm sure someone on this website knows this better than me) this famouse Taoist wizard is flying over China and he sees this amazing purple aura so he goes down to check out the action. Of course it's a Buddhist monastery and the head guru is chilling in full-lotus. The Taoist is like dude, I can kick your ass because I can fly, and the Buddhist like yeah but your still ATTACHED to your power.

The basic message is that the deeper level of power means DEEPER LEVEL OF EMPTINESS.

I recommend you read the books of Master Nan, Huai-chin, who also practices full-lotus meditation all day.

The paradox, of course, is how can there be "different levels of emptiness" when in fact, nondualism, teaches that there is only one reality.

The answer is that the practice means we are not practicing -- there is no YOU and some "enemy" that needs to be conquered -- and that practice itself ensures that "you" will always win because "you" do not exist.

So why should I worry about losing "my" power to females when in fact it's not me losing it -- the full-lotus is IMPERSONAL.

Also to clarify -- when "my" love-light is pumped out of my pineal gland into females, in turn, the power that attracts the love-light is also pumped into the lower tan tien.

So it's a free energy exchange. Last summer I went three days without being hungry -- just having mutual "O at a Ds" all day, as per the consciousness.

Only when males are "afraid" of losing their energy do they feel the need to separate from the females -- this is an issue in Bushmen culture called "hoarding the N/um" or something to that effect.

Hey Santiago could you talk a bit about differences in grounding and rooting and suggest a good rooting practice?

Thank You

Drew you live on THIS PLANE....Get yor head out of your ARSE and be realistic. You are not ROOTED & your LOTUS pose is not a ROOTING posture. With one finger you would loose your root.

Get your head out of the books and into an actual practice that will remove your ego problem.

You will thank me one day when you root yourself.

Also to CLARIFY your bullshit......LOTUS POSE DOES NOT ROOT YOU. Neither does it strengthen the legs neither does it widen or open further the Leg Chakras in the hips, knees and soles of feet & Toes.....

And yes tell that story to a real Taoist master he will LAUGH IN YOUR FACE!

That is a myth fairy tale to make you convert to "BUDDHISM"...Give me a BREAK. Even BUDDHA had a ROOT and knew how to use it. HENCE THE IMPACT HE MADE ON PLANET EARTH....

It takes huge ROOTS to make such waves on the planet.

And guess what he said you DO NOT NEED TO SIT IN LOTUS POSTURE 24/7 infact he gave up such practices because it was meaningless once you have "GOT IT". Its just one tool out of many in a swiss army knife.

I am not attached to my power. It is not "MY" power. It is SHAKTI. But again this still means nothing you are still not rooted it would take just one finger to nock you over in your "PERFECT LOTUS POSTURE". :D

If you had a 3rd eye open you would have seen the energy & the shakti. You didn't so again stop trying to impose your ego & your mental masterbation on folks.

I recommend you do not read and mentally masterbate and actually become a rooted person.

I recommend you go train with Masters that actualy live in the moment and are masters of this Domain and of the physical and not in "LA LA" land 24 hours a day in lotus pose....

Ego

STROKE STROKE STROKE...

Oh that must feel so good in you light pumped pineal gland.

So why

should I worry about losing "my" power to females when in fact it's not me losing it -- the full-lotus is IMPERSONAL.

You are burning up Ojas/Jing in Lotus pose. But again you do not get it.

When your knees give out on you or your hips don't work from sitting in Meditation all day long in Lotus pose and your dick wont get hard when you are in your 40's you will go oh shit maybe I should start rooting and actually developing energy instead of acting like you are the Dollar MENU KING in a Mcdonalds in the hood mentally masterbating the pineal glands of some girls that you could never actually manage in the real world. "My inner Love pump light is tickling her love pump light" ....GET REAL MAN....If you think that is KUNDALINI you are far away from the truth.

What lights, what pineal glands, what girl if there is only emptyness?

You are a contradiction.

Yeah its called you are an energy Vampire : )

You should check your swadisthana Chakra & Anahata chakra issues. Go get a diagnosis from real healers. You need it more than you think.

I am not afraid to loose energy I understand very well this process you forget I am an actual trained Chodpa and a TANTRIC.

PAY a mortgage, make car payments, raise children have a family, work, learn, teach, train, heal, protect, empower, Enlighten, MAKE POSTIVE WAVES ON THE PLANET, Tangible CHANGES instead of living in "LALA" land with your light pumping pineal gland that is exhausting your sexual energy.

Ask yourself...What is your attachment to your lotus posture? Why does the power it achieves stroke your ego?

Is it the ASANA your body truly needs?

Good luck you will need it.

May you be blessed from the REAL LOTUS.

Peace

Santiago

I just keep wondering why people cant have dissenting discussion without getting all testy :lol:

i think Santiago said a lot of common-sensical and valid things, Drew, for God's sake, listen to the man

one thing that should be added,

the incorrect practice and incorrect understanding are supported by entities

that feed on the energy that practicioner produces, milking him like a cow.

the return to real world and real practice would be better described as... exorcism ??

good luck

L1

i think Santiago said a lot of common-sensical and valid things, Drew, for God's sake, listen to the man

one thing that should be added,

the incorrect practice and incorrect understanding are supported by entities

that feed on the energy that practicioner produces, milking him like a cow.

the return to real world and real practice would be better described as... exorcism ??

good luck

L1

L1 you are correct! And yes there are many seen and unseen forces that work with or against the practitioner. If you want to run around LIT UP like a christmas tree in a Mcdonalds fondling women's O's & D's or what ever the hell he called it...... all day long with a flashing Light pumping Pineal gland you are just asking for trouble if you are not rooted. Its like saying...."HEY LOOK AT ME".....Meanwhile you do not realize the ETHERIC elementals, psychic debris etc in the environement not to mention the ones in realms or gateways through other peoples chakras etc...

It ain't always "LIGHT & LOVE" out there. Hence why REAL masters always tell their folks to ROOT no matter how much energy is being amp'd up and or used and or projected. As the Native Americans told Glenn once that acting all "Enlightened" and Lit up is like asking to get preyed upon.... the void is a HAPPY HUNTING GROUND : ) The stronger Spirit wins.

Rooting keeps you stable, and also running clean the Earth recycles the energy and pumps out nourishing energy.

Most things are afraid of the Earth's Energy. When Buddha was harrased by demons, mara, women devils etc what did he do? He did Bhumisparsa Mudra and rooted to the Earth. They all went away....

Unfortunately Drew is like Heroine addict addicted to his little pineal gland bliss 3rd eye squirt. This is Nothing in the grand scheme of things.

He has reached the STAGE of ENERGY JUNKIE ENLIGHTENMENT....Good for you May God & the Earth bless you.

Peace

Santiago

I just keep wondering why people cant have dissenting discussion without getting all testy :lol:

Sorry Joe I just get tired of seeing people spread confusion and misinformation to good folks.

This is the first I've ever heard of "leg Chakras"... will wonders never cease!? :huh:

Yes you have Major & minor chakras

Minor ones are Hips, Knees, Feet , Toe pads

Shoulders

Elbows

Wrists

Palms

Finger tip Pads

There are 1,000s of minor chakras in the body. The 7 major control them all.

But one should keep the

7 major

and the 12 minor open & fluid

Peace

Santiago

i sadly agree, many of the thrill-seekers out there get to this point.

but there is always hope....

the feelings of democracy are build too deep in some people,

and they think the universe must be pliable to their wishes and dreams also.

they forget that the universe is run by laws unbending,

and our work is to bend over them, and study and make them a part of us.

instead, we try so hard to bend them instead, to fit our perception of things. our perception is not even ours.

but nevermind, we are just wispers in a rioting crowd :(

im glad at least i found some common intelligence :)

Santiago,

I just gotta say it's great you're here. You seem like you definitely know what you're doing! :) And despite me being a k-word practitioner, I plan on attending the KAP workshop whenever I can...I love learning new things!

It ain't always "LIGHT & LOVE" out there. Hence why REAL masters always tell their folks to ROOT no matter how much energy is being amp'd up and or used and or projected. As the Native Americans told Glenn once that acting all "Enlightened" and Lit up is like asking to get preyed upon.... the void is a HAPPY HUNTING GROUND : ) The stronger Spirit wins.

But Vajrasattva, what do you mean by ROOTING as opposed to GROUNDING? You keep telling everybody how important it is that they root, and that grounding is not enough. So please, would you like to explain?

I totally agree with you, it is not allways light and love out there. Truth hits hard as rock. It hurts when you are faced with truth. And if it dosent hurt, well then you are not in touch with truth! The human mind is notorious to make up illusions, about everything, its in our genes and permeates our whole existence. Truth sucks, but after a while we tend to come to the conclusion that illusions suck more :)

But rooting, Varjasattva, could you explain what you mean?

Edited by sheng zhen

Santiago,

How does what you teach in KAP fit/interact/relate with the Kunlun practices taught by Max Christensen? What are the points of intersection? What are the similarities and differences. What are the dangers? Do you recommend that a practitioner practice both at the same time? I probably have more questions but they aren't coming to mind right now.

Thanks.

AugustLeo :)

he doesn't practice and isn't familiar with what max is teaching right now. but here's what he had to say about it:

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showto...;hl=vajrasattva

somehow two threads with the exact same title got posted and they have different discussions on them.

go figure.