Patrick Brown

NLP and Max (Conman) Christensen

Today I caught this Chinese boy staring at me from across the street. Nothing like sitting in full-lotus, waiting for Hui's Lucky Dragon Dance or whatever to start up.

Then this old Chinese man showed up in the car parked in front of me. He had a cane and my vagus nerve started going crazy -- pump, pump, pump. Dude needed some serious energy and luckily I could provide.

And so the energy flows.

But Vajrasattva, what do you mean by ROOTING as opposed to GROUNDING? You keep telling everybody how important it is that they root, and that grounding is not enough. So please, would you like to explain?

I totally agree with you, it is not allways light and love out there. Truth hits hard as rock. It hurts when you are faced with truth. And if it dosent hurt, well then you are not in touch with truth! The human mind is notorious to make up illusions, about everything, its in our genes and permeates our whole existence. Truth sucks, but after a while we tend to come to the conclusion that illusions suck more :)

But rooting, Varjasattva, could you explain what you mean?

Hi Sorry been busy today teaching Silat and then editing video.

Ok best thing is to look at it from its definitions.

Grounding is when you touch earth and or release energy to earth like pole in your home that allows lightning to pass right to Earth so your house and electricity does not FRY...

In some ways it does stabilize you and improve energy flow but for better conduction and strength you ROOT.

Rooting is to actually to grow roots into the earth like a tree.

this is a practice more done by those doing Strong energy work (shamanism, Healing etc, Martial arts Chi Kung, Tenaga Dalam (IMA, Pencak Silat).

Both Grounding & Rooted are needed however to be grounded is not to be rooted.

You get it?

Think of it like this grounded is like down to earth or touching the earth or the ground, Rooted is Immovable with Earth Rooted to earth like TREE or mountain.

Its harder to destabilize/move/disrupt something that is truly rooted.

Like I said both are needed. But To be rooted is a practice in itself and has IMMENSE benefits.

99.9999999% of problems people experience with spiritual /energetical practices etc is cause folks are not rooted...Not because they can and can not Lotus Pose : )

Peace hope this helps,

Santiago

Today I caught this Chinese boy staring at me from across the street. Nothing like sitting in full-lotus, waiting for Hui's Lucky Dragon Dance or whatever to start up.

Then this old Chinese man showed up in the car parked in front of me. He had a cane and my vagus nerve started going crazy -- pump, pump, pump. Dude needed some serious energy and luckily I could provide.

And so the energy flows.

Great so now you are going after little chinese boys & old men?

Your vagus nerve should not be going crazy at all..... this is a sign of imbalance....

Megalomania possibly? And even maybe a vitamin B deficiency.

I hope you know a way to clean Karma you are going to need it.

Santiago,

I just gotta say it's great you're here. You seem like you definitely know what you're doing! :) And despite me being a k-word practitioner, I plan on attending the KAP workshop whenever I can...I love learning new things!

Thanks Scotty , Cheers!

Looking forward to meeting you one day.

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

Guest winpro07

cool :)

And so the energy flows.

i'm going to check out your system once i get some cash vajrasattva, i'm in hialeah which isn't too far from your house (or where the classes are held at least).

Santiago -- you're admitting that Gopi Krishna did not practice full-lotus? Or have you not read his autobiography? Since you're a teacher of "KAP" -- which is "Kundalini Awakening Process" right?

Santiago -- you're admitting that Gopi Krishna did not practice full-lotus? Or have you not read his autobiography? Since you're a teacher of "KAP" -- which is "Kundalini Awakening Process" right?

the gopi krishna claim wasn't his. it was mine. and i wasn't altogether sure if i'd remembered it correctly, as it's been nearly 10 years since i read the book (remember i softened the statement with "if i recall"). if you say he was just "cross-legged," then fine.

this back-and-forth took on a life of its own, and i'm really not interested in being part of the discussion. you didn't respond to my questions or to what i was trying to convey to you. as far as i'm concerned, you're a jerk.

i don't really want to dialog with you. if you're the example of an awakened being, i'm quite content never practicing full-lotus.

i'm going to check out your system once i get some cash vajrasattva, i'm in hialeah which isn't too far from your house (or where the classes are held at least).

You are welcome to come visit me.

Saturdays we have Silat Class 12- 2 at myhouse.

Santiago -- you're admitting that Gopi Krishna did not practice full-lotus? Or have you not read his autobiography?

All i know of Gopi is from people that met him and their responses where....what is the big deal? His energy is open but lacking strength and is completely not rooted nor grounded.

By the way this was a Chi Gung teacher who said this...

I do not know what poses he did and or didn't do nor do I care.

God bless him he did inspire folks to learn about Kundalini.

Since you're a teacher of "KAP" -- which is "Kundalini Awakening Process" right?

Its the class i teach humbly out of my house :D

You are invited to come train with me any time you wish and see what the process is. You can bring your lotus pose too.

Peace

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

i don't have a car yet but when i get one i'll drive by

edit: not as in a drive by shooting just to clarify

Edited by mantis

Grounding is when you touch earth and or release energy to earth like pole in your home that allows lightning to pass right to Earth so your house and electricity does not FRY...

In some ways it does stabilize you and improve energy flow but for better conduction and strength you ROOT.

Rooting is to actually to grow roots into the earth like a tree.

this is a practice more done by those doing Strong energy work (shamanism, Healing etc, Martial arts Chi Kung, Tebaga Dalam (IMA, Pencak Silat).

Both Grounding & Rooted are needed however to be grounded is not to be rooted.

You get it?

Thanks! Its what I thought. People make their own definitions and make it sound like it is only them that knows what to do with it. Thats the reason there are so many religions... and methods...

But emphasizing the concept of rooting, as opposed to grounding, could be good for many people because the normal spiritual understanding of grounding is not enough. Spiritual people can boast about doing grounding practices, eating meat, doing physical work, bla bla bla, but still they dont get a millimeter more grounded. It just gives them an illusory feeling of being grounded, rooted, or whatever we call it. It just fits their allready ungrounded beliefsystem.

In early Kabbalism they didnt allow people to study with them until their life was in complete balance, with a stable family life, carreer, etc. I think that is a very good policy. That is grounding, rooting. When you are strong enough to have a balanced life and still go through serious spiritual transformations.

Hey Hundun -- I'm actually a "knee jerk"!

the gopi krishna claim wasn't his. it was mine. and i wasn't altogether sure if i'd remembered it correctly, as it's been nearly 10 years since i read the book (remember i softened the statement with "if i recall"). if you say he was just "cross-legged," then fine.

this back-and-forth took on a life of its own, and i'm really not interested in being part of the discussion. you didn't respond to my questions or to what i was trying to convey to you. as far as i'm concerned, you're a jerk.

i don't really want to dialog with you. if you're the example of an awakened being, i'm quite content never practicing full-lotus.

this may sound off topic, but one more thing i - and others, learned from this forum is:

you dont really have to be right on something, to get to be believed... you just need to sound convincing.

if you investigate some more, and ask the guy the right questions, as in:

- do you think, is this really how things are?

you will get something strikingly simmilar to:

- Yes, i belive so, how else can it possibly be?

off topic closed... and reopened....

i think santiago had a really good teacher. the fact that people that had good teacher (they may be on distants corners of the earth) have a common knowledge on things is too big of a coincidence, isnt it?

i just reviewed the film "A Beautifull Mind", the story of the (in)famous (we know why) John Nash.

and i remembered some words of Milton:

"The human mind has it's own place, and in it /

it can make a hell out of heaven /

and a heaven out of hell".

The stronger the mind, the less chanse to break through, and touch the real world.

Nash's wife gave him some interesting advice:

"Maybe the solution to your problem is not in here (touching his head), but more likely in here (touching his chest)".

There is another story, about a man guarding a treasure (one of the three treasures?), he became so obsessed with it, that he transformed into a beast trying to protect it. retention practices are this way. ejaculation is the easy way to "let go", and let the energy come down from the head... sometimes it works that way.

This doesnt mean ejaculation is a good thing, it's just better that burning out your brain.

:)

Yeah that "heaven-hell mind" quote is actually the same that Richard Feynman relied on... hold on...

"To every man is given the key to the gates of heaven; the same key opens the gates of hell." -- Buddhist proverb, p. 6, "The Ubiquitous Atom" by Grace Marmor Spurch and Larry Spruch.

I critique Feynman as my latest blogpost at my blogbook -- http://mothershiplanding.blogspot.com

this may sound off topic, but one more thing i - and others, learned from this forum is:

you dont really have to be right on something, to get to be believed... you just need to sound convincing.

if you investigate some more, and ask the guy the right questions, as in:

- do you think, is this really how things are?

you will get something strikingly simmilar to:

- Yes, i belive so, how else can it possibly be?

off topic closed... and reopened....

i think santiago had a really good teacher. the fact that people that had good teacher (they may be on distants corners of the earth) have a common knowledge on things is too big of a coincidence, isnt it?

i just reviewed the film "A Beautifull Mind", the story of the (in)famous (we know why) John Nash.

and i remembered some words of Milton:

"The human mind has it's own place, and in it /

it can make a hell out of heaven /

and a heaven out of hell".

The stronger the mind, the less chanse to break through, and touch the real world.

Nash's wife gave him some interesting advice:

"Maybe the solution to your problem is not in here (touching his head), but more likely in here (touching his chest)".

There is another story, about a man guarding a treasure (one of the three treasures?), he became so obsessed with it, that he transformed into a beast trying to protect it. retention practices are this way. ejaculation is the easy way to "let go", and let the energy come down from the head... sometimes it works that way.

This doesnt mean ejaculation is a good thing, it's just better that burning out your brain.

:)

Good post

Thanks

Good post

Thanks

:) Always glad to discover familliar intelligence

Yeah that "heaven-hell mind" quote is actually the same that Richard Feynman relied on... hold on...

"To every man is given the key to the gates of heaven; the same key opens the gates of hell." -- Buddhist proverb, p. 6, "The Ubiquitous Atom" by Grace Marmor Spurch and Larry Spruch.

I critique Feynman as my latest blogpost at my blogbook -- http://mothershiplanding.blogspot.com

"You" critique Feynman? :) Which "you"?

I told you before, i like your way of getting scientific explanations for meditation practices, i appreciate it.

Your mind can make classes and classifications and tables of things, and mate and dismate them.

This is actually what you do.

But the mind on it's own cannot know truth from fiction.

It's in the phisiology of the brain, im sure you know that.

Find out how Nash came thru, im sure it will be of great help oneday.

good luck

L1

The movie is boring as hell -- I saw it in the theatre when it came out. Schizophrenia is limited to an electrochemical imbalance whereas once the electromagnetic energy is strong enough from qigong then the pineal gland opens up and light is created from the pineal gland. This light then balances out the extra energy in the body-mind -- by sitting in full-lotus.

The movie is boring as hell -- I saw it in the theatre when it came out. Schizophrenia is limited to an electrochemical imbalance whereas once the electromagnetic energy is strong enough from qigong then the pineal gland opens up and light is created from the pineal gland. This light then balances out the extra energy in the body-mind -- by sitting in full-lotus.

God man stop spreading bullshit to people. You do not need to sit in lotus pose to Heal Pschizophrenia or mental disorders. Or to become enlightened for that matter.

Its more than just "lights or lack of lights in your pineal gland".

Pschizphrenia can be connected to spiritual or elemental posession, energetic imbalances, Karma, Kundalini Syndrome untreated, Drugs, etc.

You want to help someone with this you 1st get them ROOTED. Not make them do Lotus pose. Infact you may make the worse in lotus pose cause they will notbe able to handle the energy flow which will further feed their problem.

I can tell by your posts that you are not a real healer. You speak of things you do not know nor have real experience in real healing. You are stuck.

Drew let me ask you something...how many people have you dealt with that had pschizophrenia and what was your success rate in making them better?

What about cancer patients?

What about Aids patients?

What about people abused sexually?

What about people with severe Karmic problems?

If you think Lotus pose is the answer to todays problems you really do not get the bigger picture.

Peace

Santiago

Well -- obviously -- most people can't sit in full-lotus as you have demonstrated since your feet are not your thighs. But, on the other hand, if your energy channels ARE open then you can sit in full-lotus -- and this is just not the pineal gland, but the energy channels of the whole body.

As qigong master Chunyi Lin states "20 minutes of full-lotus is worth 4 hours of any other exercise." He teaches full-lotus for his level 3 class.

Now, obviously, I'm not an advanced healer -- in fact I just like to have fun! But qigong master Chunyi Lin did say that "drew is a healer" and he told me that he'd "keep an eye on me."

Basically I just rely on the full-lotus for constant healing -- energy exchange. It's an excellent way to exorcise the body of imbalanced electrochemical energy -- like other people's anger, fear, worry, lust, sadness.

Qigong master Chunyi Lin sits in full-lotus at least 4 hours a day - he only sleeps 4 hours a night. He does some tai-chi in the morning but most of the rest of the time he's in full-lotus.

He has successfully healed pretty much everything and has a very high success rate for cancer healing.

He's healed deafness, paralysis, MS, HIV positive, late-term cancer -- even autism.

Qigong master Chunyi Lin recently cowrote a qigong chapter for the Mayo Clinic's complementary medicine text book and he's been recommended by other Mayo clinic doctors and he's taught qigong there as well. So he works with the top medical hospital in the world and he has is own healing center at http://springforestqigong.com.

As for full-lotus it's relied on by Wang, liping and his teachers, as featured in the book "Opening the Dragon Gate." The full-lotus is relied on by Yogananda and his teachers. The full-lotus was relied on by Buddha.

So the top Taoist, Buddhist and Hindu spiritual teachers all rely on the full-lotus. That's why I rely on it as well -- it works. It's simple, direct and once it becomes habitual then it's also very useful.

A good book on the full-lotus as a means to empty out unbalanced energy is BONES OF THE MASTER: A secret journey to inner mongolia by George Crane.

It's about an old Ch'an Master who lives in upstate NY and then returns to China. A true story. In the end he faces off one of his former students who now runs some swank sex-magic cult in Hong Kong or Taiwan. Anyway the Ch'an Master is not about accumulating his own power, but rather just letting the power run through his body and then emptying the power out back into consciousness. He also relies on the full-lotus practice.

Another good writer detailing the relation between mind and body energy and the full-lotus is Master Nan, Huai-chin's books.

Good luck with your healing Santiago!

Well -- obviously -- most people can't sit in full-lotus as you have demonstrated since your feet are not your thighs. But, on the other hand, if your energy channels ARE open then you can sit in full-lotus -- and this is just not the pineal gland, but the energy channels of the whole body.

As qigong master Chunyi Lin states "20 minutes of full-lotus is worth 4 hours of any other exercise." He teaches full-lotus for his level 3 class.

Now, obviously, I'm not an advanced healer -- in fact I just like to have fun! But qigong master Chunyi Lin did say that "drew is a healer" and he told me that he'd "keep an eye on me."

Basically I just rely on the full-lotus for constant healing -- energy exchange. It's an excellent way to exorcise the body of imbalanced electrochemical energy -- like other people's anger, fear, worry, lust, sadness.

Qigong master Chunyi Lin sits in full-lotus at least 4 hours a day - he only sleeps 4 hours a night. He does some tai-chi in the morning but most of the rest of the time he's in full-lotus.

He has successfully healed pretty much everything and has a very high success rate for cancer healing.

He's healed deafness, paralysis, MS, HIV positive, late-term cancer -- even autism.

Qigong master Chunyi Lin recently cowrote a qigong chapter for the Mayo Clinic's complementary medicine text book and he's been recommended by other Mayo clinic doctors and he's taught qigong there as well. So he works with the top medical hospital in the world and he has is own healing center at http://springforestqigong.com.

As for full-lotus it's relied on by Wang, liping and his teachers, as featured in the book "Opening the Dragon Gate." The full-lotus is relied on by Yogananda and his teachers. The full-lotus was relied on by Buddha.

So the top Taoist, Buddhist and Hindu spiritual teachers all rely on the full-lotus. That's why I rely on it as well -- it works. It's simple, direct and once it becomes habitual then it's also very useful.

A good book on the full-lotus as a means to empty out unbalanced energy is BONES OF THE MASTER: A secret journey to inner mongolia by George Crane.

It's about an old Ch'an Master who lives in upstate NY and then returns to China. A true story. In the end he faces off one of his former students who now runs some swank sex-magic cult in Hong Kong or Taiwan. Anyway the Ch'an Master is not about accumulating his own power, but rather just letting the power run through his body and then emptying the power out back into consciousness. He also relies on the full-lotus practice.

Another good writer detailing the relation between mind and body energy and the full-lotus is Master Nan, Huai-chin's books.

Good luck with your healing Santiago!

I have never denied its a not a good posture It just not a pose for ROOTING and for GENERAL HEALING.

Well best wishes to you. My channels are open it has nothing to do with Lotus pose : )

I sleep between 1 - 4 hours a night and have for years since My kundalini was awakened. I do healing daily on people that have all kinds of problems and have had success with it from a result point of view.

My teacher Dr. Morris NEVER sat in Lotus pose and had enough CHI to make lightning strike at will and was one of the best healers I ever met.

My other teachers actual Lamas with blood lines that go back thousands of years in Bon Po do not sit in lotus pose yet can do everything you talk about and more.

My Shaman teacher from south America doesn't sit in lotus pose yet can do things with healing and energy that are uncanny. And her 3rd eye is totally open.

The Dalai Lama who also is one of my teachers doesn't emphasize Lotus pose to achieve enlightenment.

My Indonesian Teachers do not need to sit in Lotus pose to do the things you say only Lotus pose can give you.

So your argument is frankly Bullshit.

I am not denying your teacher's ability but its not the lotus pose dude its the energy.....SHAKTI!

And By the WAY the buddha actually made his achievement in VAJRASANA not in PADMASANA.

Yoganada had some good things but also ego problems, charlatan & decietful. God bless him he spread a beautiful message but still Human. As most GURUS including Buddha.

As for my channels being open if you really had a 3rd eye as you claim you would see it in my aura and also in my body.

I did SHIRSHASANA for 1 hour a day for years as part of my training 4 hour asana training with other advanced poses a day Yogic for my training I did in actual Kaula Tantric Hatha yoga. I used to do 500 Nauli Kriya a day. I still do Shirshasana daily but i no longer need to do it for an hour to have the effects. All it takes is one breath with the right intention, the right mudras and that is it. So you want to talk about poses and channels being open or not...Come pay me a visit.

Try moving through all the poses of Chakra Puja with out your dick falling out of your female partner's vagina

and not loosing a drop of semen then come talk to me about my channels not being open or my 3rd eye not being open.

Once again

you are incorrect and evidently YOUNG on your path.

Lotus may be the vehicle that helps you but again man the real thing that is helping you is the energy not the posture.

God Bless you Drew you are loyal to your teacher and that is above all a beautiful thing but do not talk about things you do not understand or know. You are just acting like a Parrot that actually can not speak to humans.

You may have the potential to heal but you are not there yet. I suggest you get both feet solid to the ground return to Mother Earth before you venture into more confusion.

Peace

Santiago Dobles

Edited by Vajrasattva

i think i found a cure interesting enough, maybe even palatable to you. sacred geometry. it balances both hemispheres, this is how the TrUELy open the gate between them. :)