Yae

Full description of methods for the 4 stages of internal alchemy in book: Internal Alchemy for Everyone

3 hours ago, Master Logray said:

How so?  Any more info?

sure. i have tons of it;). Each neidan school has its own trick for kick-starting the MCO because the MCO is the key to neidan. No MCO - no neidan. WLP uses standing for that purpose. Standing tenses the muscles which leads to spontaneous movements which in theory should facilitate the MCO. Unfortunately, the WLP-ers tense too much so, while the movements indeed start, the MCO remains hindered. Hence they fail to start it. Did i answer your questions?

3 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

sure. i have tons of it;). Each neidan school has its own trick for kick-starting the MCO because the MCO is the key to neidan. No MCO - no neidan. WLP uses standing for that purpose. Standing tenses the muscles which leads to spontaneous movements which in theory should facilitate the MCO. Unfortunately, the WLP-ers tense too much so, while the movements indeed start, the MCO remains hindered. Hence they fail to start it. Did i answer your questions?

WLP stands a lot?   They are using standing as the base?  not sitting?   Standing cannot go deep enough and while it is useful to kick start as you say. 

41 minutes ago, Master Logray said:

WLP stands a lot?  

yes that particular group which claim the WLP orthodoxy and made their way to Russia. There is nothing about standing in the WLP texts though.  One of the WLP's offshoots Qianfeng also have a bunch of standing exercises

https://qianfengdaoismuk.weebly.com/nourishing-the-origin-of-daoist-immortality-self-cultivation-law-and-building-health-by-strengthening-essential-nature.html

53 minutes ago, Master Logray said:

not sitting? 

no, sitting is anathema to them hehe

57 minutes ago, Master Logray said:

Standing cannot go deep enough

yeah that is one issue

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Master Logray said:

WLP stands a lot?   They are using standing as the base?  not sitting?   Standing cannot go deep enough and while it is useful to kick start as you say. 

Hi! 

WLP is not one method but a school who preserves different neidan approaches. 

1. Broad (later) northern alchemy method: which is the most publicly known neidan method as it is less restricted.... basically sitting meditation similiar (not the same) to quianfeng pai (taoist yoga book)

2. ancient northern method: really old method which was until recently only taught heart to heart and not much written down.  WLP has opened that one under strict rules to the public. This is mostly standing practice but other ancient northern methods like Yuxian pai use sitting after preparation and mingrefillment.

3. ancient southern method: the oldest and most powerful one still only taught privately because it needs constant supervision. Only standing til the last stage (emptiness to dao) which is done sitting. 

Hope that helps 

Michael 

Edited by MIchael80
  • Like 4

16 hours ago, Chang dao ling said:

@Nungali what's your opinion on this thread?

It seems to be playing out as usual .

PS . I do not have anything to do with eastern alchemy . .... except read the arguments here about it with amusement  and occasionally fire a salvo into the melee .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 23/03/2024 at 4:36 AM, Yae said:

Advisors aren't inherently superior to the advised. You can keep your gaslighting nonsense patronizer. You know nothing yet are so excited to put down some guy, keep your strange interests private please.

It's hard for me to take sound advice too sometimes. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Buddha's first sermon at Deer park to his first 5 disciples shortly after his enlightenment was about the Wheel of Dharma and precepts like celibacy and proper nutrition to achieve it, and the "cessation of suffering". This actually was probably the same as the ending of leakage. At the end, one of his disciples appears to have experienced the bright light that appears at the successful ending of the leakage/cessation of suffering:

A radiant light, surpassing the effulgence of the gods, appeared in the world. Then the Exalted One said, "Friends, Kondañña has indeed understood. Friends, Kondañña has indeed understood."

Again like I showed in the previous diagram, the Wheel of Dharma appears to be the same as the MCO. The Huimingjing has many quotes from Buddhist texts about this.

Edited by Yae
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Yae said:

cessation of suffering". This actually was probably the same as the ending of leakage

Lol. I completely disagree with your interpretation. Cessation of suffering means free from birth and rebirth which means person becomes a arhat. Anugamin ( non - returner) almost reached cessation of suffering this person will become arhat in Buddha's pure land 

Since there's not that many grandmasters and monasteries around, it makes sense to learn from a book; create the discipline to establish a solid dedicated practice.  Then when you have the time and resources, go for deeper training with a reputable teacher.  Hopefully your practice and training will show.  Funny thing is those within monasteries and under the grandmasters leave them to do long bouts of solitary practice.  

Maybe the Most Whole can also do well in civilian life as well as monastic.  We probably grow a little stronger facing and overcoming the pressures and fears of everyday civilian life.  Hopefully we make time enough for everything.  

• Like 1

On 3/24/2024 at 11:59 PM, Chang dao ling said:

Lol. I completely disagree with your interpretation. Cessation of suffering means free from birth and rebirth which means person becomes a arhat. Anugamin ( non - returner) almost reached cessation of suffering this person will become arhat in Buddha's pure land 

This is how you become free from rebirth obviously. As if there is some other mechanism you know about. I cited my source, you are saying Liu Huayang is wrong. Can't be as toxic as you want without tripping over yourself.

You think if you be a good boy for your whole life your daddy in the sky will let you ascend when you die, "Just trust me until you die, what do you have to lose?". And you think my method is nonsense 😂 So every creature on the planet is evil and wasn't allowed to ascend, alright 😂 What a half-assed incohesive sense of spirituality. It's almost disrespectful to the concept of spirituality.

• Haha 1

On 3/23/2024 at 11:04 PM, Dedicated said:

It's hard for me to take sound advice too sometimes. 

Yeah you assume everything you say and think is sound 😂 My IQ is higher than your sis bye bye

• Sad 1
  • Wow 1

On 3/23/2024 at 1:16 AM, Taoist Texts said:

What does the MCO do exactly by activating? To my understanding you are just manually circulating yuanjing through it to heat it up until it automatically moves into the LDT and combines with spirit to create the pill, and the MCO Ren Mai/Du Mai are just the two key channels in the body that facilitate proper Qi flow and are also used in the transmutation. But I think the MCO working correctly would just be the ideal movement of postheaven qi in the body.

But in the process you are doing it intentionally anyway so the MCO doesn't have to move the yuanjing for you. Although while practicing this I may have had an experience where it circulated on its own for some minutes

Anyway about spontaneous movement, it's pretty crazy I have done it, I can't share the WLP method but, I feel like yuanqi is an intelligent energy so the theory is to awaken it in the body with the method then let it run wild to open your channels, including the Ren Mai and Du Mai MCO. And violently throwing you around the room in the process.

But theoritically I think that would be contained to stage one, which according to some is necessary to start stage 2, which I think is debatable.

On 3/23/2024 at 12:04 AM, Chang dao ling said:

@Neirong you give a correct reply to this guy. I agree with you. Books are good for theory not for practice mainly with neigong. This is a  basic fact still @Yae can't digest this fact

That's gaslighting nonsense, "I'm right just because." Bye 😂

On 3/22/2024 at 11:11 PM, Neirong said:

@Yae You joined the forum in 2013, so we assume you started practicing cultivation around that time or a year later. As you said, at least nine years have passed.

It is sufficient time to achieve something, some inner qualities, some practical abilities, some positive results. Even if there is zero talent and very little practice per day, at least mental stability, peace of mind, and more vital energy in the body can be gained.

Somehow, after ten years, you come here posting dubious methods based on public books and planning to start cultivation from the beginning. Meanwhile, acting irritated and fuming, raging at everyone passing by.

We prefer to look at the results from training rather than empty words. Could you kindly remind us of your teacher's name and the school you attended for nine years?

We are not interested in methods of achieving impotency. I have no interest in "internal alchemy" or "daoist" cultivation. It is amusing that you believe everyone seeks the same thing as you do.

A tiny bit of "neigong" I practice has significantly boosted my vitality, body energy levels, well-being, and potency. Getting to a level of electric qi has positive therapeutic effects on the body. Similar results/effects are reported by other people who practice this stuff.

Are you having fun with your little dramatic telling-off of the OP and assuming you said something of substance while your little clique applauds?

Being able to infinitely divide into additional yang spirits is not what I consider impotency.

I guess you don't understand the basics of internal alchemy, not my problem 😂

I'm not here to hold your little hand through all of the studying I did, read the damn books yourself and learn 😂

Posted (edited)
On 3/22/2024 at 7:42 PM, blue eyed snake said:

so glad I left the logical actions years ago,

totally unneeded to materialize my good intentions

Yet you respond with a grammatically coherent sentence, contradicting yourself. And are alive, following the logical necessities of survival such as food and oxygen. Next.

Edited by Yae
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/22/2024 at 8:47 PM, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

This thread is fun! Roast me again!

Sorry about that

8 hours ago, Yae said:

What does the MCO do exactly by activating?

it immediately creates the embryo

8 hours ago, Yae said:

But I think the MCO working correctly would just be the ideal movement of postheaven qi in the body

the opposite, the MCO is preH

8 hours ago, Yae said:

Although while practicing this I may have had an experience where it circulated on its own for some minutes

it is a great qigong achievment, (but fraught with deviations). However it is not the MCO, it is just a spontaneous movement of postH qi along the Ren-Du. The real MCO is as different from that as heaven from earth. Still, good job, most ppl never even get to the spont. moves.

8 hours ago, Yae said:

I can't share the WLP method

no need to;) i know all about it while the others dont care. WLP has been flogged ad nauseam on this forum over and over;)

10 hours ago, Yae said:

This is how you become free from rebirth obviously. As if there is some other mechanism you know about. I cited my source, you are saying Liu Huayang is wrong. Can't be as toxic as you want without tripping over yourself.

You think if you be a good boy for your whole life your daddy in the sky will let you ascend when you die, "Just trust me until you die, what do you have to lose?". And you think my method is nonsense 😂 So every creature on the planet is evil and wasn't allowed to ascend, alright 😂 What a half-assed incohesive sense of spirituality. It's almost disrespectful to the concept of spirituality.

Lol 🤣 are you a teenager?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Yae said:

I'm not here to hold your little hand through all of the studying I did,

There is a straight line correlation between Arrogance and Ignorance.

On 22.03.2024 at 9:54 AM, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

This is assuming that all of the instructions needed were written down, and also that what was written down is correct.

They also make a big assumption that Everything is known and written down somewhere.

On 22.03.2024 at 4:10 AM, Yae said:

The classic books left us everything we need, that's why they wrote them.

Also, that the path to divinity/godhood/immortality, is as simple as sneezing - just the easy method is hidden by someone.

On 22.03.2024 at 3:55 AM, Yae said:

It's not that the methods are difficult, it's that no one knows them. The methods are intrinsically simple.

It is the same as believing there is a secret cheat code in life, if you say it out loud it grants every wish possible. Most people get over this stage of development when they stop believing in Santa, around the age of 6.

Non-schizophrenic and authentic teachings throughout centuries only showed the general direction of development and showed the way you should explore. You would still have to walk the path yourself and gain experience you can. It is not the same as reading books. There is no secret knowledge book you can read, that will turn your physical body instantly into a greek god statue, with perfect muscle-fat ratio.

The world is complex, the more you develop, the more there is unknown and unexplored. Even if we take the most primitively defined physical three-dimensional space, and tiny object in the universe such as our planet, less than 1% has been explored after thousands of years, of not one, but billions of people exploring the world. Almost nothing is known about ocean depths, or the things below the Earth's Crust.

Now, compare it with spiritual development that is not 3 dimensional, but lets say 12 dimensional, and never had millions of people exploring.

2 hours ago, Chang dao ling said:

Is this @Yae immortal body?

:D

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

I got a roast for you then. You should stop focusing on practices that get rid of your balls and start doing some that get rid of your ego.

I don't have an ego loser I'm just searching for truth. Looks like I don't need to be sorry and I pegged you correctly while making a statement to the general populace replying here. Try again if you want to attack me.

Taking an apology as a chance for an attack 😂 hilarious

Edited by Yae
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Neirong said:

There is a straight line correlation between Arrogance and Ignorance.

They also make a big assumption that Everything is known and written down somewhere.

Also, that the path to divinity/godhood/immortality, is as simple as sneezing - just the easy method is hidden by someone.

It is the same as believing there is a secret cheat code in life, if you say it out loud it grants every wish possible. Most people get over this stage of development when they stop believing in Santa, around the age of 6.

Non-schizophrenic and authentic teachings throughout centuries only showed the general direction of development and showed the way you should explore. You would still have to walk the path yourself and gain experience you can. It is not the same as reading books. There is no secret knowledge book you can read, that will turn your physical body instantly into a greek god statue, with perfect muscle-fat ratio.

The world is complex, the more you develop, the more there is unknown and unexplored. Even if we take the most primitively defined physical three-dimensional space, and tiny object in the universe such as our planet, less than 1% has been explored after thousands of years, of not one, but billions of people exploring the world. Almost nothing is known about ocean depths, or the things below the Earth's Crust.

Now, compare it with spiritual development that is not 3 dimensional, but lets say 12 dimensional, and never had millions of people exploring.

:D

I still don't care about anything you're dramatically expounding, it has no substance. Taoism is a science and you have no grasp of it.

15 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

it immediately creates the embryo

the opposite, the MCO is preH

it is a great qigong achievment, (but fraught with deviations). However it is not the MCO, it is just a spontaneous movement of postH qi along the Ren-Du. The real MCO is as different from that as heaven from earth. Still, good job, most ppl never even get to the spont. moves.

no need to;) i know all about it while the others dont care. WLP has been flogged ad nauseam on this forum over and over;)

Interesting I will have to think this over. But clearly this is the same as ending the leakage, and setting the Wheel of Dharma in motion.

It is not preheaven that I'm circulating theoretically, it is yuanjing collected and fired using breath and intention, with the goal of cinverting it into yuanqi. I can feel it when I collect it and move it through. Although the one moving automatically I'm not 100% sure if it's the same or some postheaven manifestation. 

Anyway I have a question, about the 2nd stage (essence to qi), I am seeing contradictions in texts. Do you gather the yuanjing stolen when yang moved and then somehow seal it in the cauldron in the LDT, or just collect it and begin circulating it in the Ren Mai and Du Mai, and it will automatically go to the LDT when the process completes in 100 days?

Do you know any Chinese, to be studying the texts?