Yae

Full description of methods for the 4 stages of internal alchemy in book: Internal Alchemy for Everyone

30 minutes ago, Yae said:

For the methods to be able to be written in a few words refined as much as possible while leaving nothing out, I think that's as good as it gets.

Surely one on one in person teaching with a grandmaster who can correct your mistakes on the spot and give you transmission is as good as it gets  

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Yae said:

Go to a door in your living area and open it and then close it.

If human development practices were that easy, we would be living in a land of immortal deities and levitating buddhas, and everyone would have abilities beyond imagination. I am not sure if there is a book written on door opening or if you have read it in your life.

Imagine a child in a kindergarten sandbox building a space rocket to travel to other planets - "But it is easy, just use sand."

36 minutes ago, Yae said:

Besides, a book has its benefits. No one can gatekeep the knowledge behind a crippling paywall recurring for years just because they can because you want to know the methods and potentially never even teach you them and blame it on you,

If practice improves your life quality and transforms self than it is never a problem to be paying for years, same as going to the gym, and if it does nothing, then why bother?

I doubt some evil masters are gatekeeping the knowledge. Still, it is sensible to avoid wasting time on people who are not serious or capable of learning, who are disrespectful to the tradition, who have a mentality of leecher or larper.

46 minutes ago, Yae said:

For the methods to be able to be written in a few words refined as much as possible while leaving nothing out, I think that's as good as it gets.

Hopefully, you don't come around years later asking for help with issues developed through those methods.

How much time have you already spent practicing this?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Neirong said:

If human development practices were that easy, we would be living in a land of immortal deities and levitating buddhas, and everyone would have abilities beyond imagination. I am not sure if there is a book written on door opening or if you have read it in your life.

Imagine a child in a kindergarten sandbox building a space rocket to travel to other planets - "But it is easy, just use sand."

If practice improves your life quality and transforms self than it is never a problem to be paying for years, same as going to the gym, and if it does nothing, then why bother?

I doubt some evil masters are gatekeeping the knowledge. Still, it is sensible to avoid wasting time on people who are not serious or capable of learning, who are disrespectful to the tradition, who have a mentality of leecher or larper.

Hopefully, you don't come around years later asking for help with issues developed through those methods.

How much time have you already spent practicing this?

Have you ended the leakage? If not you can stop your trashy attitude.

Your metaphors aren't even coherent.

It's not that the methods are difficult, it's that no one knows them. The methods are intrinsically simple.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

Surely one on one in person teaching with a grandmaster who can correct your mistakes on the spot and give you transmission is as good as it gets  

So where is this master you speak of? It doesn't get that good. Lineages are all red tape and tolls. That's why my master told me to learn it in books.

You seem scared or something. Maybe due to inexperience. To me this is just a negligible risk rearrangement of things I've already done for years with instructors from lineages.

The classic books left us everything we need, that's why they wrote them.

7+ classic famous books saying the exact same thing is good for me. I've cracked the code and now it all makes sense. I already posted 4 of them and there are more

I think if those are wrong then Taoism itself is wrong

Edited by Yae
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Yae said:

So where is this master you speak of? It doesn't get that good. Lineages are all red tape and tolls. That's why my master told me to learn it in books.

Are you a student of Taoist texts?

You sounds like junior Taoist texts 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Yae said:

The classic books left us everything we need, that's why they wrote them.

7+ classic famous books saying the exact same thing is good for me. I've cracked the code and now it all makes sense. I already posted 4 of them and there are more

This is assuming that all of the instructions needed were written down, and also that what was written down is correct.

The texts quoted in the original post of this thread sound a bit more metaphoric than literal. It is normal for teachings to start off strict and disciplined. Although this is not my understanding of it, I can appreciate where they're coming from. But I'd listen to the advice you've received, it reads heartfelt and genuine to me.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Guys this whole discussion will be put to rest, and y’all will feel mighty silly, when @Yae comes back after 100-200 days looking like this 

il_340x270.4819475241_t66e.jpg

Edited by SirPalomides
  • Haha 3

It has been stated openly by Wu Liu Pai that they do not require celibacy, except for a 100 day period. This is the same amount of time needed for the 2nd stage of Internal Alchemy. So in all likelihood I have confirmed that the method of stealing and reversing yang is the same in that school, especially considering it is clearly explained in their key text the Hui Ming Jing. You can see the first phase is in the genital, when yang moves.

Note, the Hui Ming Jing clarifies that the Dharma Wheel in Buddhism is identical to the MCO. Liu Huayang also states key Buddhist texts that he considers true teachings. He was originally a Buddhist practitioner.

I'm still trying to understand the Buddhist lens on Internal Alchemy and much moreso that of Christianity and Hinduism, but I think it is possible.

Screenshot_20240322-122208~2.jpg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Dedicated said:

The texts quoted in the original post of this thread sound a bit more metaphoric than literal. It is normal for teachings to start off strict and disciplined. Although this is not my understanding of it, I can appreciate where they're coming from. But I'd listen to the advice you've received, it reads heartfelt and genuine to me.

Advisors aren't inherently superior to the advised. You can keep your gaslighting nonsense patronizer. You know nothing yet are so excited to put down some guy, keep your strange interests private please.

Edited by Yae

10 hours ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

This is assuming that all of the instructions needed were written down, and also that what was written down is correct.

You're saying all of the key names in Taoism are wrong. I guess I'll just stop listening to you instead of them then.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Chang dao ling said:

Are you a student of Taoist texts?

You sounds like junior Taoist texts 

Newflash, lineages are fertile ground for corruption like with any hierarchy. And you're still a toxic joke. I shouldn't have to defend myself from the careless garbage spewed in here by the random populace.

We communciate here entirely with words and suddenly everyone says they are wholly inadequate without exception and qi only works if an old man spoon feeds it to them 😂

Edited by Yae

The Tao of huiming, which comes down from one hundred thousand years, profoundly secret and transmitted exclusively, is ultimately difficult to peer into and realize. Now, by means of simple, straightforward language, I will pass on the Treasure of the Buddha, offering it as if on a tray to enable followers in the world [to practise its teachings]. As you examine the Huiming Jing it is indeed the same as if I were telling it to

you with my own mouth. It is only necessary to rouse your will and dedicate all your energy-you need not go to some other mountain to seek further help-and you will be able to establish and manifest the Buddha Fruit. This was my original intent in toiling bitterly to find a teacher and awaken to the Tao.

Liu Huayang

You all's boundless negativity just proves your wrongness. Things are not black and white. Even the entirety of the classic texts can't avoid your rebuke. Your words are all completely devoid of substance, I have no trouble wading through them to continue on my way.

Posted (edited)

I met the leaders of Taoism. I practiced with a true school for 9 years. This is the basis for my disillusionment. I would have to search hard to find a master who is pure of heart and possesses the correct teachings, and it may not even be necessary.

Edited by Yae

If someone tells the interrupting cow joke, 

Knock knock

Who's there

Interrupting cow

Interrupting cow wh-

Moo!

And you respond seriously saying they are not a cow, you are the stupid one. In the same way, if you respond jokingly when someone is serious, it may be a fun break but you have said nothing of substance.

If you want to contribute in this discussion you will have to meet my seriousness and test whether you can dismantle my logic that I have continuously laid out.

I find seriousness to often be confused with sincerity, particularly in the West.

Are you being serious?

No.  However this does not imply one is being insincere.

It is quite possible to be sincere while remaining light hearted and jovial. 

Often to me light hearted and playful sincerity is a sign of high skill.

In most situations seriousness and somber attitude are not necessary and overrated.  

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

I find seriousness to often be confused with sincerity, particularly in the West.

Are you being serious?

No.  However this does not imply one is being insincere.

It is quite possible to be sincere while remaining light hearted and jovial. 

Often to me light hearted and playful sincerity is a sign of high skill.

In most situations seriousness and somber attitude are not necessary and overrated.  

Were you seriously trying to explain something just now or not?

So your comment is hypocritical. Next.

A cow sincerely likes to eat grass, doesn't solve the world's problems. Good intentions need to be balanced by logical action, which you are not doing with your ungrounded philosophizing. I can do both.

Edited by Yae

1 hour ago, Yae said:

Newflash, lineages are fertile ground for corruption like

he was referring to me;)

You  are right about the teachers. As to alchemy, you do not understand it yet, but kudos on ditching the teachers anyway. If you have a specific question about the neidan books you welcome to ask me. i happen to be a book expert;)

On 3/21/2024 at 6:33 PM, MIchael80 said:

Where in Yuxian pai do you sit

Hi Michael) probably you refer to their standing practice. It is great for starting spontaneous movements but it is bad for opening the orbit. There must be sitting for the orbit. Thats one of the reason why those russian WLP did not succeed. The more important reason is of course ethics. Dao is not for grubbers.

7 hours ago, SirPalomides said:

when @Yae comes back after 100-200 days looking like this 

There is no way back from Barbiland for Kens. If he does not come back - we know he made it

4 hours ago, Yae said:

Were you seriously trying to explain something just now or not?

So your comment is hypocritical. Next.

A cow sincerely likes to eat grass, doesn't solve the world's problems. Good intentions need to be balanced by logical action, which you are not doing with your ungrounded philosophizing. I can do both.

post-103196-0-45239300-1470964166_thumb.jpg

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Yae said:

Good intentions need to be balanced by logical action,

so glad I left the logical actions years ago,

totally unneeded to materialize my good intentions

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

standing practice. It is great for starting spontaneous movements but it is bad for opening the orbit. There must be sitting for the orbit. Thats one of the reason why those russian WLP did not succeed. 

How so?  Any more info?

@Yae You joined the forum in 2013, so we assume you started practicing cultivation around that time or a year later. As you said, at least nine years have passed.

It is sufficient time to achieve something, some inner qualities, some practical abilities, some positive results. Even if there is zero talent and very little practice per day, at least mental stability, peace of mind, and more vital energy in the body can be gained.

Somehow, after ten years, you come here posting dubious methods based on public books and planning to start cultivation from the beginning. Meanwhile, acting irritated and fuming, raging at everyone passing by.

9 hours ago, Yae said:

I met the leaders of Taoism. I practiced with a true school for 9 years.

We prefer to look at the results from training rather than empty words. Could you kindly remind us of your teacher's name and the school you attended for nine years?

On 22.03.2024 at 3:55 AM, Yae said:

Have you ended the leakage?

We are not interested in methods of achieving impotency. I have no interest in "internal alchemy" or "daoist" cultivation. It is amusing that you believe everyone seeks the same thing as you do.

A tiny bit of "neigong" I practice has significantly boosted my vitality, body energy levels, well-being, and potency. Getting to a level of electric qi has positive therapeutic effects on the body. Similar results/effects are reported by other people who practice this stuff.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Neirong said:

@Yae You joined the forum in 2013, so we assume you started practicing cultivation around that time or a year later. As you said, at least nine years have passed.

It is sufficient time to achieve something, some inner qualities, some practical abilities, some positive results. Even if there is zero talent and very little practice per day, at least mental stability, peace of mind, and more vital energy in the body can be gained.

Somehow, after ten years, you come here posting dubious methods based on public books and planning to start cultivation from the beginning. Meanwhile, acting irritated and fuming, raging at everyone passing by.

We prefer to look at the results from training rather than empty words. Could you kindly remind us of your teacher's name and the school you attended for nine years?

We are not interested in methods of achieving impotency. I have no interest in "internal alchemy" or "daoist" cultivation. It is amusing that you believe everyone seeks the same thing as you do.

A tiny bit of "neigong" I practice has significantly boosted my vitality, body energy levels, well-being, and potency. Getting to a level of electric qi has positive therapeutic effects on the body. Similar results/effects are reported by other people who practice this stuff.

@Neirong you give a correct reply to this guy. I agree with you. Books are good for theory not for practice mainly with neigong. This is a  basic fact still @Yae can't digest this fact

• Like 1