Zoya

From Fiction to Fact

4 hours ago, Shadow_self said:

Aha...these two.

I recall there were also accounts of lengthy battles with millenia old Naga snake demons (which were won, apparently)

https://ancientmasters.org/library/other-worlds

You think so?

Daniel, You misunderstand

They dont do lightning

image.thumb.png.b82cd87444cf9c8b4160b65ece42ee7c.png

They do FIREBALLS

I was just speed reading the linked page and may have missed out on certain things, but it seems clear that the author is writing about his experiences with lucid dreaming/astral projection.

In which case things like flying to other planets, shooting light rays from one's eyes (and perhaps even having a harem of college girls) are not uncommon, as a matter of fact.

Nowhere (as far as I've seen) does the author claim to be able to do these things with his physical body.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Michael Sternbach said:

I was just speed reading the linked page and may have missed out on certain things, but it seems clear that the author is writing about his experiences with lucid dreaming/astral projection.

In which case things like flying to other planets, shooting light rays from one's eyes (and perhaps even having a harem of college girls) are not uncommon, as a matter of fact.

Nowhere (as far as I've seen) does the author claim to be able to do these things with his physical body.

Much easier to make fun of something than to actually read 

• Like 2

For many people, lucid dreaming and astral projection are a good way to get in touch with psychic powers. Space trips are my favourites! 🙂

To illustrate, I once found myself on a planet which (in my very real-feeling dream) I understood was orbiting a red dwarf that was in turn circling our Sun at a distance of over one light year. I remember looking at this planet's crimson star hovering in the sky from some kind of elevator platform. As I typically experience during such trips, I felt incredibly centered, and focussed in my lower dantian -- far beyond what I have achieved in my waking life so far.

In this particular case, the sensation may have been further amplified by the artificial gravity field of the elevator platform, though. Standing on it, I was travelling through a system of looping tubes that interconnected the cities and tall buildings on the surface of the planet -- without me ever loosing the sensation of being upright!

Years later I learnt that Nibiru expert Andy Lloyd assumes this legendary planet to orbit a binary to our Sun.

https://darkstar1.co.uk/

The theory of a red or brown dwarf star circling our Sun was actually quite popular with astronomers in the last century. It was called 'Dark Star' and 'Nemesis'. While no longer predominant, this theory still finds support by a number of scientists.

Here you see my approximate artistic rendition of the city I saw in my dream (creating digital art being one of my various interests).

2936362477-A-long-transportation-tube-in

2920055681-A-futuristic-city-with-lots-o

DALL-E-2023-05-10-12-49-46-A-long-transp

Edited by Michael Sternbach
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Michael Sternbach said:

For many people, lucid dreaming and astral projection are a good way to get in touch with psychic powers. Space trips are my favourites! 🙂

To illustrate, I once found myself on a planet which (in my very real-feeling dream) I understood was orbiting a red dwarf that was in turn circling our Sun at a distance of over one light year. I remember looking at this planet's crimson star hovering in the sky from some kind of elevator platform. As I typically experience during such trips, I felt incredibly centered, and focussed in my lower dantian -- far beyond what I have achieved in my waking life so far.

In this particular case, the sensation may have been further amplified by the artificial gravity field of the elevator platform, though. Standing on it, I was travelling through a system of looping tubes that interconnected the cities and tall buildings on the surface of the planet -- without me ever loosing the sensation of being upright!

Years later I learnt that Nibiru expert Andy Lloyd assumes this legendary planet to orbit a binary to our Sun.

https://darkstar1.co.uk/

The theory of a red or brown dwarf star circling our Sun was actually quite popular with astronomers in the last century. It was called 'Dark Star' and 'Nemesis'. While no longer predominant, this theory still finds support by a number of scientists.

Here you see my approximate artistic rendition of the city I saw in my dream (creating digital art being a new hobby of mine 🙂).

2936362477-A-long-transportation-tube-in

2920055681-A-futuristic-city-with-lots-o

DALL-E-2023-05-10-12-49-46-A-long-transp

Very cool experiences. I like your idea of making digital art of your dreams!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Daniel said:

My natural reaction was a chuckle, because, something like this for Year 1 Semester 2 course work would naturally be attractive to certain sorts of personalities.  However, I'm reserving judgement because my creative mind can imagine many non-literal meanings for what this coursework could possibly entail.

See below

8 hours ago, Michael Sternbach said:

What @kakapo is referring to, some of it was actually quite literal

its probably long pitted now, or removed, so not really worth a long discussion

Easy benchmark of how much weight you should give said individuals claims and statements though in my opinion.

• Like 1

On 14.08.2023 at 10:59 PM, Zoya said:

What's more outstanding than seeking to become a powerful immortal?

There is one thing more outstanding.

On 15.08.2023 at 6:44 AM, Zoya said:

I was curious what was being talked about and went to check this site.

I don't have a problem if people want to make wild claims, but I do when they start to put a price tag on things, specially when they have very little or nothing to show for it.

Desiring to become a powerful Immortal, but being stopped by a 100$ price tag, not per day, but per month.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Neirong said:

Desiring to become a powerful Immortal, but being stopped by a 100$ price tag

thats a real affordable immortality, must be on sale or something

1 hour ago, Neirong said:

not per day, but per month.

Shut up and take my money | Take my money meme, Money meme, Take my money

• Haha 3

Welcome @Neirong,

I am not asking for details, just a simple clarification:  is the Year 1 Semester 2 course-work producing a literal fireball? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Welcome @Neirong,

I am not asking for details, just a simple clarification:  is the Year 1 Semester 2 course-work producing a literal fireball? 

"Fireball" is the name of a core technique used in magic practices, as evident from its name. Without delving into the specifics, it revolves around the qualities of the fire element and energy manipulation in the form of a ball.

I have yet to encounter people inquiring whether the "Dragon Yin" method will transform them into actual dragons, complete with scales and tails.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Neirong said:

"Fireball" is the name of a core technique used in magic practices, as evident from its name. Without delving into the specifics, it revolves around the qualities of the fire element and energy manipulation in the form of a ball.

I have yet to encounter people inquiring whether the "Dragon Yin" method will transform them into actual dragons, complete with scales and tails.

Thank you, and please forgive me if the question seemed silly.  

• Like 1

Sorry to pop in, but somehow, I wound up in the CIA reading room...? I don't know either. Don't ask. I started reading about something else, and somehow ended up on an unclassified document about qigong. But there seems to be a lot of stuff on here about qigong, the first ones I've skimmed are dated in the early 2000's. I think they are due to a rise in it's popularity in the 80's. This is mentioned to be due to a mixing of cultures and western medicine, which seemed to have rejuvenated interest in the practice. I've only glanced through a few of them, because it is already almost 11 at night, and I need to sleep. I'm not sure if they've been shown here before, but I thought maybe Zoya would find it fun to read through them.

https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/search/site/qigong

Who knew they had documents on things like this? I'm so, so tempted to just search in random things, to see what else there is...I'm going to go to bed before I start looking for documents on random things like tree frogs, or solanine derived birth defects from green potatoes.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Neirong said:

Desiring to become a powerful Immortal, but being stopped by a 100$ price tag, not per day, but per month.

I want to become an immortal through my effort, my own path.

Not by doing a P2W scheme.

6 hours ago, Neirong said:

"Fireball" is the name of a core technique used in magic practices, as evident from its name

If people have to ask, I don't think it's that evident.

8 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

What path do you plan to take?

Learning, doing and seeing what works and what doesn't.

If you mean "what means specifically" I said so in the beginning: " Qigong, Daoism and TCM " though I'm not against trying other ways but for now I'll stick to the traditional ones.

If you meant something else with that question, you'll have to clarify what you meant.

27 minutes ago, Zoya said:

Learning, doing and seeing what works and what doesn't.

If you mean "what means specifically" I said so in the beginning: " Qigong, Daoism and TCM " though I'm not against trying other ways but for now I'll stick to the traditional ones.

If you meant something else with that question, you'll have to clarify what you meant.

Well “Qigong, Daoism and TCM” will require you to pay for a teacher or other services if you want to learn properly so I was wondering how you plan to do so when you stated you don’t want to pay.

Anything worth learning won’t come for free.

4 minutes ago, Pak_Satrio said:

Well “Qigong, Daoism and TCM” will require you to pay for a teacher or other services if you want to learn properly so I was wondering how you plan to do so when you stated you don’t want to pay.

I'm not against paying.

I'm against people who put a price tag on their services because most often than not those people tend to not meet halfway and do some demonstration of their skills so the buyer can be sure that they're legit and actually able to teach or do what they claim to be able to do.

"I don't have a problem if people want to make wild claims, but I do when they start to put a price tag on things, specially when they have very little or nothing to show for it."

18 minutes ago, Pak_Satrio said:

Many things worth learning come for free, the best things in life come for free.

Most people just don't realize it because they take free things for granted.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2023 at 2:41 PM, Neirong said:

I am curious if you found an extremely talented individual, who took your courses and made 100 on every exam, and they dedicated the next 20 years of their life to these teachings,  what abilities would they gain as a result of that dedication?

21 hours ago, Unota said:

Sorry to pop in, but somehow, I wound up in the CIA reading room...? I don't know either. Don't ask. I started reading about something else, and somehow ended up on an unclassified document about qigong. But there seems to be a lot of stuff on here about qigong, the first ones I've skimmed are dated in the early 2000's. I think they are due to a rise in it's popularity in the 80's. This is mentioned to be due to a mixing of cultures and western medicine, which seemed to have rejuvenated interest in the practice. I've only glanced through a few of them, because it is already almost 11 at night, and I need to sleep. I'm not sure if they've been shown here before, but I thought maybe Zoya would find it fun to read through them.

https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/search/site/qigong

Who knew they had documents on things like this? I'm so, so tempted to just search in random things, to see what else there is...I'm going to go to bed before I start looking for documents on random things like tree frogs, or solanine derived birth defects from green potatoes.

I'd like to learn more about the politics and history of qigong. But maybe not from the CIA.

3 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

The Feynman Lectures are free! In seriousness, if you consider Taoism a religion, it's bold to claim that it needs monetary transactions to continue being be transmitted. Ofc. immortality-oriented practice could hardly be meant to convert the masses–society would break down–but it'll have been regulated by other sorts of privilege than money for most of its history, and there have been mass Taoist movements with lesser personal goals than becoming Xian. As for TCM, I'm pretty sure it's still covered by state health insurance in China. But I guess you're talking in context: it's true that when spirituality gets exported around the globe it can end up treated as a product.

Edited by whocoulditbe?

3 hours ago, Zoya said:

Many things worth learning come for free, the best things in life come for free.

👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

5 hours ago, whocoulditbe? said:

I'd like to learn more about the politics and history of qigong. But maybe not from the CIA.

Any material that can provide new terms or names to find sources for is worth looking at. An online web-forum has no more credibility to me than the CIA, and yet I am here, as are you.

Edited by Unota

On 8/15/2023 at 5:59 AM, Zoya said:

The unreachable dream will help center me on a path that on the long run will be beneficial for my own growth as a person.

The woes of ADHD and other issues demands outstanding motives to focus on.

What's more outstanding than seeking to become a powerful immortal?

Do you need a list , or was that rhetorical ?

Just now, Nungali said:

Do you need a list , or was that rhetorical ?

Rhetorical.

On 8/15/2023 at 7:29 AM, Unota said:

Hahaha, it sounds like fun! Too many people take life too seriously. What is the point of just working each day to make ends meet, living a miserable life? I don't want to live in a world where I get reprobated for being lazy because I stop to sniff the flowers, because it is a lack of productivity. I want to live in a world where more people shout to the skies things like, "I want to be a xian!"

Work hard, Zoya.

:)

You come over here ..... I got a place for people like you .  

You can visit for a few days first to see how you like it ;

This is happening , virtually in my front paddock   ;) 

https://www.lovefestaustralia.com/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1