kakapo

Intelligence Officials Say U.S. Has Retrieved Craft of Non-Human Origin

A few remarks with regard to the Congressional hearing...

I too would have liked to see actual alien spacecrafts and/or bodies presented, but this would have been too much to expect. In all likelihood, more specific information will be coming forth piecemeal over the coming years. The new legislation requiring all UAP knowledge to be made available to the public is at least a step in the right direction. 

What sets David Grusch's testimony apart from many others is that his sources weren't some imaginative folks on YouTube but high-ranking intelligence officials who entrusted him their first-hand information in closed settings. Why would they have lied to him? Congress takes Grusch so seriously for a reason!

Besides, let's not forget that the US is by no means the only nation that gathers intelligence on UFOs/UAPs. It seems likely that others with a significant observational record (e.g., Brazil) will gradually follow in its wake and start releasing previously withheld information -- a process that already began years ago BTW.

The 'Tic Tac UFO' was previously observed in 1987 over Czechoslovakia.

An interview with one of the helicopter pilots who encountered this object is presented in episode 5 ("Soviet Secrets") of the very recommendable documentary mini series Top Secret UFO Projects on Netflix.

In my view, we are being visited both by benevolent extraterrestrials (supposedly the majority of them) and some that follow agendas which are not in the best interest of humanity. Members of both groups have been involved with our planet for many millennia.

Edited by Michael Sternbach

7 hours ago, Michael Sternbach said:

I too would have liked to see actual alien spacecrafts and/or bodies presented, but this would have been too much to expect. In all likelihood, more specific information will be coming forth piecemeal over the coming years. The new legislation requiring all UAP knowledge to be made available to the public is at least a step in the right direction. 

the most important imo is not the UAP knowledge made to the public, but the good people in Congress making a fight to keep USA a good country, where law and human dignity is the most important thing. What strikes me most is Tim's and Luna's good will and personality, how they behave humbly with journalists, they're attitude against USA overseas wars, against unaudited DOD budget, against shadowy government structures being above the Congress. This alone puts idea such as psychological operations not feasible in this case, because what politically can there be better than rule of law to protect basic individuality of a person ?

Edited by Indiken

When was the most recent   sighting of   this type ?  Ie;  'tic tac' or other type UAPs buzzing military  ?

17 hours ago, Indiken said:

the most important imo is not the UAP knowledge made to the public, but the good people in Congress making a fight to keep USA a good country, where law and human dignity is the most important thing. What strikes me most is Tim's and Luna's good will and personality, how they behave humbly with journalists, they're attitude against USA overseas wars, against unaudited DOD budget, against shadowy government structures being above the Congress. This alone puts idea such as psychological operations not feasible in this case, because what politically can there be better than rule of law to protect basic individuality of a person ?

It is indeed liberty which is at stake here -- your nation's and that of others. And this ties in with the extraterrestrial/UFO question in weird ways.

This is some digital art I created to illustrate this thread. These images all revolve around the "US Navy encounters UFO" theme. Hope you enjoy! 🙂👽🛸

e22f5acac98845af9a070434184ec375.png

e5d2fa7c7d0448c1b86743908e6e53bf.png

a82956d1bfaf42ec86f9be95367a2594.png

Edited by Michael Sternbach
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The problem is that some towns in South America are already being attacked by possible aliens. 

Truth or tamper?

Thing is, with extraordinary claims one needs extraordinary proof.  So, while these could be true, until I see extraordinary proof, I don't invest much time or thought into these.  

On 8/4/2023 at 11:56 AM, thelerner said:

Thing is, with extraordinary claims one needs extraordinary proof.  So, while these could be true, until I see extraordinary proof, I don't invest much time or thought into these.  

• Like 1

These videos come from a FLIR cam on an F18 hornet, one of the people who testified before congress was present and witnessed this event.

These objects have unlimited loiter time, have no visible exhaust even on thermal, and can hover, then shoot to 21,000 MPH instantly.

https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/documents/assessments/Prelimary-Assessment-UAP-20210625.pdf

OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE
Preliminary Assessment:
Unidentified Aerial Phenomena
25 June 2021

"Some UAP appeared to remain stationary in winds aloft, move against the wind, maneuver
abruptly, or move at considerable speed, without discernable means of propulsion. In a small
number of cases, military aircraft systems processed radio frequency (RF) energy associated with
UAP sightings."

Edited by kakapo
  • Like 1

I'd be interested in an extrapolation of size of craft.  If it showed up on the plane's radar you'd have distance and should be able to put together an educated guess on how large and some more details. 

10 minutes ago, thelerner said:

I'd be interested in an extrapolation of size of craft.  If it showed up on the plane's radar you'd have distance and should be able to put together an educated guess on how large and some more details. 

https://nypost.com/2021/06/19/tic-tac-ufo-seen-by-navy-pilot-now-spotted-over-england/

In a 2017 interview, Fravor, who was on a routine training mission about 60 to 100 miles off the coast between San Diego and Ensenada, Mexico, described his initial sighting as a “white Tic Tac, about the same size as a Hornet, 40 feet long with no wings… Just hanging close to the water.”

The object didn’t create rotor wash — air turbulence caused by helicopter blades — and mirrored the pilots’ movements as they got closer, then disappeared altogether.

• Like 2

On 8/6/2023 at 8:53 AM, kakapo said:

https://nypost.com/2021/06/19/tic-tac-ufo-seen-by-navy-pilot-now-spotted-over-england/

In a 2017 interview, Fravor, who was on a routine training mission about 60 to 100 miles off the coast between San Diego and Ensenada, Mexico, described his initial sighting as a “white Tic Tac, about the same size as a Hornet, 40 feet long with no wings… Just hanging close to the water.”

The object didn’t create rotor wash — air turbulence caused by helicopter blades — and mirrored the pilots’ movements as they got closer, then disappeared altogether.

San Diego, home to 32 military bases, is where you scratch your head often enough trying to figure out if weird things you see in the sky are secret military stuff, alien reverse engineered secret military stuff, or straight-up secret alien stuff.  With my habit of observing the sky on a very regular basis and at different times of day/night, over the years I've seen more than my fair share of objects that look and/or behave weird.  I lived in various places and on three continents and visited four, and I've never seen any of that weird stuff elsewhere.  (And, yes, I know how to tell a warplane from a black helicopter from a combat drone from a weather balloon from a Chinese sky lantern from weird stuff.)  

The Manhattan project, by the way, was a kind of breakaway civilization at the time it was happening, and the fruits of its activities only became known to the public on August 6, 1945 -- even though 100,000 people were privy to the secret -- there was no leakage of information to the public whatsoever.  Which goes to show that secrecy works, one thing that works in our world.  (Perhaps one of the main reasons nothing else does.) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am blown away by the congress people's comments after the inspector general of the intelligence community briefed them on this topic. 

The link above is worth watching.

Don't be so surprised.

I saw the same things, before the Navy Pilots did, and how fast they move. I saw it in a way that it was unequivocal what they were.

On 1/15/2024 at 12:29 PM, kakapo said:

On 1/15/2024 at 12:52 PM, kakapo said:

I am blown away by the congress people's comments after the inspector general of the intelligence community briefed them on this topic. 

The link above is worth watching.

Yes, I've seen that. They've been making comments that more and more mirror things I've been saying, saying to them among others, especially about tax money.

This is something that is going to gain momentum. No point in poking fun or scoffing now, just keep an open mind and be patient because while its picking up it's not going to be forced or rushed either.